21 hours ago, bicobus said:

Which scenario has the keeper? Keep in mind that if that scenario isn't native to CCAS, then you should ask for support to the actual modder who wrote it. For instance, if you play a SL Stories scenario, you should ask @DeepBlueFrog.

The "I'm an aspiring mage trapped in Oblivion" scenario.

I put my items in a barrel and used "showinventory" and got the proper form ids then spoke to the Dremora Keeper. Im getting used to having nothing, found some clothes

1 hour ago, Dojo_dude said:

The "I'm an aspiring mage trapped in Oblivion" scenario.

I put my items in a barrel and used "showinventory" and got the proper form ids then spoke to the Dremora Keeper. Im getting used to having nothing, found some clothes

IIRC that's just a lovecraftian labyrinth you have to run through, then you get out of it and start playing normally. I don't understand why your gear is taking away since you shouldn't have any to beging with.

3 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Nope this is a scenario where you start Drelas house, then caļ»æst a conjuration spell. Then after you escape Oblivion the Dremora Keeper takes all your gear in exchange for his key.... which he doesnt want~?> >.<

*Mozgas-sama

Ah, sorry, I only have a fuzzy recollection of that scenario. Maybe the next action you have to do isn't properly telegraphed, is there a door thing near the Keeper that you can activate after he take your gears away?

On 3/22/2019 at 1:48 AM, ShenGo said:

How do I access the 'Imprisoned' scenario? That was why I downloaded this, but I didn't see it, so I went with the Vampire scenario and my only sex option was with a woman. Being a straight femļ»æale, that's not really my cup of tea, lolļ»æ. ;)

You need prisoner overhaul installed. I don't know if CCAS is compatible with the latest version of PO though, hoping @Content Consumer comes back to give a proper reply.

On 3/26/2019 at 10:41 PM, bicobus said:

You need prisoner overhaul installed. I don't know if CCAS is compatible with the latest version of PO though, hoping @Content Consumer comes back to give a proper reply.

I do have it installed, though in my case, I have Prison Overhaul Patched... Maybe doesn't work with that one, I dunno, but I heard the other one was obsolete.

Ā 

Thanks for your reply. No biggie though, I've, since trying this, found my game to be unplayable due to crashes, even with almost no mods and a fresh playthrough. So I gave up on this mod and a lot of others trying in vain to fix it.

1 hour ago, ShenGo said:

I do have it installed, though in my case, I have Prison Overhaul Patched... Maybe doesn't work with that one, I dunno, but I heard the other one was obsolete.

Ā 

Thanks for your reply. No biggie though, I've, since trying this, found my game to be unplayable due to crashes, even with almost no mods and a fresh playthrough. So I gave up on this mod and a lot of others trying in vain to fix it.

Yes, you need the POP of @Inte and not the old deprecated one. I know that @Inte made various changes to POP that might break compatibilities (changing the name of the esp, for example), which might be the reason why CCAS doesn't detect it. I couldn't tell.

12 hours ago, bicobus said:

Yes, you need the POP of @Inte and not the old deprecated one. I know that @Inte made various changes to POP that might break compatibilities (changing the name of the esp, for example), which might be the reason why CCAS doesn't detect it. I couldn't tell.

Hmm, I see... Thanks for the explanation. :)

The 'Dogs chew toy' scenario has some bugs, its quite easy to get out of it with no sex being initialized. Happens when you convince him to do it one last time before he lets you go. The quest just completes and Skyrim continues as normal. Needs a bit of coding love.

Ā 

Egg breeder scenario make my screen fade to black and then i appear in the cell again. nothing happens but quest initiallizes.

Ā 

And any more word on the Reikling shaman scenario?

Ā 

I also feel it would be awesome if the different creature scenarios had different locations for replay ability reasons. For example, bears in Honeystrand cave, or Falmers somewhere in blackreach. Cages added to these scenarios would also be fantstic with the new version of SD cages (beasts utilize them too)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm still on the base Skyrim game(Ā I believe it's called Oldrim now?),Ā and have Alternate Start working for it. Where should I go to find aĀ previous version of this mod which will work without dawnguard.esm/dragonborn.esm/HeartFires.esm?

Ā 

By the way, I love the idea behind this mod. It's the bestĀ list of good mods to try on the entire site.

Ā 

Thanks!

Book

• 2 weeks later...

Content for alternate starts are missing?

When I first got this Mod, and made sure after reading the pdf that I had all the required mods for pretty much any start I wanted it worked wanderously, with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 starts.

Then I took a break and updated my Mods

Ā 

Now I have only 2 sub-menu's and those menu's have maybe at most 6ish alternate starts. And just to rub it in they are the boring starts... yes I still have all the required additional Mods for the other starts but no options to chose them.

Ā 

Have I somehow corrupted this Mod? (I have totally uninstalled it, deleted any paths and re-downloaded a fresh version, installed only to get 2 sub-menu's)

Ā 

Please disregard I believe I have worked it out, updating my Mods I overlooked re-installing EZ2See dialogue overhaul, spank me for being blond...

Can anyone recommend a way to update this for the new POP? I tried following some instructions I saw for updating the master esp name using TES5Edit, but only the hard dependencies were listed. Not sure how to update it to find soft dependencies that have been renamed, and I can't rename the Prison Overhaul Patched esp to something this could find because I have another mod that relies on it with its current name. Would a dummy esp work? Would it be able to find the scripts if I did that? Or would I have to make an exact copy of the POP esp and rename it? Would that cause issues in my game, having two identical plugins under different names??