• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2019 at 6:37 AM, skidder said:

How exactly am I supposed to do the Charaus broodmother option? It keeps crashing my game when I go through the loading after the bed.

When I choose this option I will simply wake up next to the bed and have essentially the "escape this cell" start.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 6:20 AM, ddddd999 said:

Any suggestions on converting this mod to sse? I resaved it in the creation kit but none of the CCAS options appear in the live another life menu. 

Dunno what, if anything, changed, but resaving it in the CK worked for me.  I didn't test everything, but it seems like it mostly works (except the stuff that was already broken, obviously).  Only trouble is that the NPCs related to the mod itself are subject to the blackface bug.

5 hours ago, Arinoch said:

Dunno what, if anything, changed, but resaving it in the CK worked for me.  I didn't test everything, but it seems like it mostly works (except the stuff that was already broken, obviously).  Only trouble is that the NPCs related to the mod itself are subject to the blackface bug.

I tried it again from the start and it worked. I'm not sure what I had done the first time.

On 11/26/2019 at 11:44 AM, Light of Hope said:

When I choose this option I will simply wake up next to the bed and have essentially the "escape this cell" start.

If you're using any of the following mods, try disabling them: JUGS, Eternal Darkness Redone, ImprovementInn, OBIS, Genesis, Maria Eden, Skyrim Unbound, Populated Skyrim.If you're using the Chaurus Breeder scenario, make sure to activate and fully configure EC+ before you sleep in the LAL bed. Ideally, you'll be saving the game, exiting, and reloading it before even talking to the Mara statue.Make sure you've fully set up all of your MCM settings from all other mods before sleeping in the LAL bed. This is particularly important for Sexlab, Apropos, and Estrus Chaurus, but is good advice for all your mods.Make sure that Live Another Life is very low in your load order, ideally just before LAL mods (like CCAS), bashed patches, TES5Merged patch, etcetera. LOOT generally does a good job at sorting these mods.If you've been using an older save in the starting cell, that could cause problems - try beginning a brand new game instead.If you're using Mod Organizer or another mod manager, that might be the cause of some issues. I recommend manually installing just to be on the safe side.Make sure you're using EZ2C or Better Dialogue Controls (or both) or some other mod that fixes the vanilla engine bug with dialogue (NB: USKP or USLEEP does not fix this bug). If you plain don't want to use a mod like that, try using the arrow keys instead of the mouse in the dialogue menu.If you're having a common problem where you sleep in the LAL bed, the screen fades to black, and fades back in and nothing appears to have happened, try jdough's fix.Note that the Giant Offering, Soulgem Oven, Chaurus Egg Breeder, Expectant Mother, and Egg Factory scenarios can take several seconds for everything to finish initializing after sleeping in the LAL bed.If you try all of that and still nothing is working, attach a copy of your papyrus log (instructions can be found here) and I'll see if I can find anything relevant in it. A copy of your load order may also help. To keep the support thread clean, please don't just paste the text directly in your post - put it in a spoiler tag or attach it as a text file instead.

This was copy from a earlier post hope it is helpful.

So if I try to launch the skooma scenario, the game CTDs after I get smacked upside the head--more specifically, it crashes when it tries to load the next zone after the abduction.  I'd like to try to debug this (since it's liable to just be a cell conflict with another mod), but it's not clear to me where I'm supposed to end up after the zone change.  Can anyone tell me what cell I'm supposed to arrive in so I can check it?

17 hours ago, Arinoch said:

So if I try to launch the skooma scenario, the game CTDs after I get smacked upside the head--more specifically, it crashes when it tries to load the next zone after the abduction.  I'd like to try to debug this (since it's liable to just be a cell conflict with another mod), but it's not clear to me where I'm supposed to end up after the zone change.  Can anyone tell me what cell I'm supposed to arrive in so I can check it?

I don't know the name of the cell and right now I've been playing something else than skyrim.  You end up at the sawmill south of windhelm.  A sawmill/brothel combo, only in skyrim.  Wait, what smack upside the head and what abduction?  Have I missed something?  I've always just ended up at the sawmill with some skooma in inventory.

18 hours ago, Arinoch said:

So if I try to launch the skooma scenario, the game CTDs after I get smacked upside the head--more specifically, it crashes when it tries to load the next zone after the abduction.  

32 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Wait, what smack upside the head and what abduction?  Have I missed something?  I've always just ended up at the sawmill with some skooma in inventory.

Arinoch, do you have SL Kidnapped installed?  Might that be what triggered on your brand-new skooma whore as she started her new life?  Bad luck, that.

3 hours ago, legraf said:

Arinoch, do you have SL Kidnapped installed?  Might that be what triggered on your brand-new skooma whore as she started her new life?  Bad luck, that.

Now that is interesting, because I do not!  I only have Stories and SD+ installed.  (Well, not literally.  But it seems unlikely that the other mods have anything to do with it.)

EDIT: Haha okay, apparently being in that cell triggers a completely unrelated expansion mod (Project AHO).  The CTD is caused by a bad skeleton interaction with SoS, and there's a fix for it, though this mod is apparently not supposed to trigger until level 15...

I made an attempt at updating CCAS for SSE; I updated the esp form 44, and added a requirement to load after LAL.  Didn't work for me (I didn't get the "I am a character in a dark tale..." dialog option from Mara).

Has anyone else successfully ported this?

Does anyone know how many stages there are in the Nordic Queen start? I kept going threw the stages by having sex with the drauger (took about twenty or thirty times) until they turned hostile and attacked me however the quest never went away and keeps telling me to keep going even though they're attacking me. Does anyone know if the quest ends or how many stages there is to this quest line?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2020 at 10:58 AM, Nazguli Tyvek said:

Does anyone know how many stages there are in the Nordic Queen start? I kept going threw the stages by having sex with the drauger (took about twenty or thirty times) until they turned hostile and attacked me however the quest never went away and keeps telling me to keep going even though they're attacking me. Does anyone know if the quest ends or how many stages there is to this quest line?

I haven't tried this particular start in some time and it might have changed, but my understanding was that the queen was supposed to go out and seduce humans for restoring essence and becoming human again.  The draugr, who were once your minions and lovers, would try to enjoy the queen's hospitality while the queen made her way to the exit.  When I played it, leaving the dungeon turned all draugr hostile again.

I can't remember if the quest went away once you were human, but I've noticed that a number of these alternate starts never close out the alternate start's quest (maybe I missed something).  Others close the quest right away.

On 1/15/2020 at 12:34 PM, tinkerbelle said:

I haven't tried this particular start in some time and it might have changed, but my understanding was that the queen was supposed to go out and seduce humans for restoring essence and becoming human again.  The draugr, who were once your minions and lovers, would try to enjoy the queen's hospitality while the queen made her way to the exit.  When I played it, leaving the dungeon turned all draugr hostile again.

I can't remember if the quest went away once you were human, but I've noticed that a number of these alternate starts never close out the alternate start's quest (maybe I missed something).  Others close the quest right away.

I messaged the original quest creator DeepBlueFrog and he said "That quest is not finished yet. I have a draft list of quest stages but I haven't gone past the first ruin yet." So I guess I'll have to wait until he gets around to it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there .... maybe anyone can help me ... i search a option to get a restart in mid game ... i am started normally with helgen with my char with CCAS and i am now lvl 65 but i like to be start with this lvl with my char in a new scenario like to get back in the prison cell and choose a other scenario so that i get teleport to the place ... i entered the abadoned prison and used in the place where the start cell is the console command "tcl" to get back in the cell but the mara statue isnt anymore present ... is any option available maybe with console command to restart the script and scenario to start mid game in the cell with the statue and perform with mid game a new scenario ? I dont like to restart a char with lvl 1 but like to check out different other scenarios of CCAS.

Though the twin demons did their best to destroy me, I LIVE AGAIN!
Two demons were set against me - one of guilt and one of fire.
The demon of guilt looked at CCAS and said "Why has there been no update? There are bugs to be fixed, scenarios to be implemented, changes to be made. And yet you sit here mindlessly playing solitaire."
And I in turn felt guilty, such that I made no statement in public concerning recent updates, for there were no recent updates.
The demon of fire then looked at my graphics card and said "I will make it expire with a loud sound of 'poof' followed by grinding."
And I in turn felt despair, for I had no money with which to purchase a new graphics card, and my mobo has no onboard graphics.
And yet, the two demons failed in their task, for their efforts combined led me to an epiphany!
"Why not take a year off?" I asked myself. "Or more? Cease this modding burnout-driven guilt. Give myself time to recover."
And I did. And when the money came in for a new graphics card (a really nice one BTW - Nvidia RTX 2070 S, as opposed to the old GTX 580, and luckily the mobo wasn't harmed), I extended my modding leave of absence playing other games.
And new games flowed in, drowning out the last lingering traces of the demons! Dragon Age Origins, Senua's Sacrifice, Subnautica Below Zero, Borderlands Pre-Sequel, and another quick dive into Fallout 4 all conspired against my return.
But then I made a mistake.
I decided to try out my new beefy graphics card on Skyrim Special Edition.
The sweet siren song drew me back in, and easily, for I am at heart an addict.
And here I am again, still not modding, but feeling better about it - good enough to go ahead and come out with a hard-learned truth:
That no matter how strong the feeling of self-reproach and self-condemnation at having promised and not delivered, one day you must come slinking back in from the cold, to say "sorry for the absence folks."
...and then crow about how NICE everything looks with my fancy new video card! Like, even older games that couldn't possibly benefit from it tend to look and run really well now!

tl,dr:
Sorry for the delay in updates to CCAS folks. I wish I had good news, but this update is likely to be indefinite as I pivot modding into Skyrim Special Edition.
I'm just about ready to call the current version of CCAS for OG Skyrim done, barring any big bugs. Which IIRC there aren't any major problems with the mod itself, though those of you who may have played with the beta and associated little mods are probably all blue-balled.
And likely to stay that way. I don't have a lot of free time anymore (ah for the heady days when I did), and what with playing Skyrim SE now, plus a bunch of other games, I haven't even opened the CK in, like, months.
Longer, actually - Steam puts my last use of the Skyrim CK at December 8 2018.
At any rate, I'll be looking at porting CCAS to Special Edition soon. Well, "porting" is the wrong word - I'm actually going to strip it down for parts, and rebuild a new one from the ground up. Hopefully fixing some of the annoyances that have plagued development so far.
When I actually get around to starting with it (allow 2 to 999 years for delivery), you can expect the following changes (among others):

• Reduced number of starts (fewer mods ported to SE so far, and some other starts - particularly the ones I made - are just plain bad)
  • Functioning random start (i.e. no more "always select aspiring mage" or "bad off-by-one errors")
  • Multiple main menus (don't worry, no spam for the Mara statue - I've got a plan in place to make it seamless)

Anyway, long story short (too late) I'm back. I'll be hunting through the last page (pages?) of posts that I've missed in the next few days, but if anyone wants to ask a question again I'll get right on answering it. :)

Okay, after my last post this morning, it's time to go through and answer some questions from the last page. Or two. Or three, however the hell long I've been gone.

I'm going to quote these sequentially, so sorry in advance if I end up answering a question that's already been answered.

BTW - considering how long this post is likely to be, I'd ask folks not to quote it directly. Instead, just copy and paste the text you want to quote out of it and post that instead. If you must quote the whole thing, put it in a spoiler. ;)

On 2/7/2019 at 10:36 PM, LordArek said:

Have the same issue as some guy that posted before me - I don't get one of the options.

The one I'm missing is Estrus Chaurus one, the "Chaurus Breeder". 

Pretty sure that one requires both Sexlab Stories and Parasites. Hang on, I'll check...

Nope, it apparently only requires Sexlab Stories. BUT - I have had a bad habit of mixing up the requirements for Stories, Devious Stories, and Parasites in the past. It's entirely possible I fucked that up there.

On 2/24/2019 at 11:17 AM, tirma said:

When could we expect update for Sex Lab Hormones - Forced Marriage? Thanks in advance!

Not for OG, but eventually ("eventually" meaning "a long time away") I'll include it for SSE.

On 3/2/2019 at 4:45 PM, Aelline said:

Hello. I've just install SL, LAL, CCASS etc on clean game, and spend some time to get new SD+ working. Right now i have a question about sexbot start. Isn't it must auto-equip sexbot clothings on PC? Cause right after start my character nude and have only collar on her, obviously by SD. So it's an error, that PC is nude on sexbot start? Or things just fine and i need to equip these clothes from dead girls around?

I think that is working as intended. You are supposed to be nude on the Sexbot start.

On 3/5/2019 at 6:21 PM, LordArek said:

For some reason, with Sexlab Stories installed, I got the Chaurus Breeder option. Strange, but okay. 

That's my fault there. Probably a mixup with the dependencies - I've done that several times with this stupid mod. Hopefully that'll be a thing of the past when I redo it for SSE.

On 3/8/2019 at 1:17 AM, Dojo_dude said:

How do you give the Keeper his key back!? I lost all my shit, everything not quest marked like GS Poses, Add Item Menu. That's not cool man, also this scenario has issues with the SL scene between the forced no option ever Dragonborn and the keeper. I had to disable/enable and turn off Death Alternative BEFORE the scene.

Thanks for taking all my gear, now I have to go look up form ids, I don't have other things to do like work, I took the time to finish the maze and this is what we get.

I'm already 27 minutes over so BYE!

You don't give him his key back - I went quick and dirty and just stole everything. Sorry, it was a cheap lazy way to do it but I was getting a little burned out by then.

I'm not surprised there are possible problems with that scenario and other mods - most mods don't have a way to automatically turn off their content and then turn it back on again (Only DAYMOYL and DCL do as far as I know), so it's entirely possible to, for example, jump into the room of fire and die only to have Defeat or something kick in and teleport the player elsewhere in Skyrim, breaking the start entirely.

Unfortunately, even when I redo the mod in SSE that will be a continuing problem. I think that scenario is one of those I might just leave out of the SSE version, for that reason alone.

On 3/21/2019 at 8:48 PM, ShenGo said:

How do I access the 'Imprisoned' scenario? That was why I downloaded this, but I didn't see it, so I went with the Vampire scenario and my only sex option was with a woman. Being a straight female, that's not really my cup of tea, lol. ;)

What imprisoned scenario? You mean the one for Prison Overhaul? IIRC I haven't updated it for Prison Overhaul Patched yet, so you'll have to use the old version of Prison Overhaul.

(could be wrong though - it's been more than a year and a half since I played skyrim, and over a year since I even opened the creation kit).

On 3/26/2019 at 8:35 AM, Zaflis said:

I have a problem with Riften orphanage start... This is what i found when went out from first door, apparently to backyard:

Reveal hidden contents

I mean, you don't find this sort of caches even at dungeon end boss chests.

No idea where that's coming from. It's not from CCAS though. Do you have any loot overhaul mods running?

On 3/31/2019 at 2:36 PM, Dovahbear91 said:

The 'Dogs chew toy' scenario has some bugs, its quite easy to get out of it with no sex being initialized. Happens when you convince him to do it one last time before he lets you go. The quest just completes and Skyrim continues as normal. Needs a bit of coding love.

Egg breeder scenario make my screen fade to black and then i appear in the cell again. nothing happens but quest initiallizes.

And any more word on the Reikling shaman scenario?

I also feel it would be awesome if the different creature scenarios had different locations for replay ability reasons. For example, bears in Honeystrand cave, or Falmers somewhere in blackreach. Cages added to these scenarios would also be fantstic with the new version of SD cages (beasts utilize them too)

A scenario with some bugs? Say it ain't so! ;)

Seriously though, yeah this is kinda buggy. I've been telling people "I'm not going to update CCAS unless I find some major bug" but it looks like I might have to do it anyway, just to fix the horde of minor bugs.

IIRC with the dog chewtoy scenario there were like four or five different ways to get out of it, and a couple of them avoid sex. That was deliberate, actually. Not saying you haven't found a bug to be clear. :)

Re different locations - you mean like a random scenario kind of thing, where it puts you someplace random in skyrim with a random creature? That's a good idea. It kind of goes against something I decided to do though. For example, an older version of CCAS did use Honeystrand cave for a bear start, but it conflicted with another mod that also edited honeystrand cave. One of the major ongoing issues with CCAS is that it does make some changes to the world, and considering how many scenarios there are, it is highly likely that these changes are going to conflict with something else. That's why I ended up just using a single new dungeon for wolf, bear, troll, and spider starts - it's in a spot that's unlikely to be altered by other mods, and thus minimizes the CCAS impact. And that's also why I separated out the Bandit Honeypot mod.

One thing that would be necessary for doing what you suggest is editing the worldspace wherever a new location is to add in a new creature or creatures. The best way to do it would be with some sort of custom leveled list, and even that is highly likely to conflict with any other mods that add, remove, or alter vanilla creatures.

One of the things I want to make sure with CCAS (both for Skyrim OG and SSE) is that it has a minimal footprint and few actual conflicts with other mods. Unfortunately, that often means that creativity must be throttled. One of my plans going forward with SSE is to run two separate mods - one for a "vanilla" CCAS that includes only soft ties to other mods, thus limiting it to things like SD+, Sexlab Stories, Simple Slavery, etc - only mods that have their own built-in mechanisms to send to them. The other separate mod will be a mod that incorporates changes to the world, and is called by the first. So, for example, you'd have CCAS, and CCAS-Extended, and the Extended version would include Bandit Honeypot, Riding Styles, the Aspiring Mage scenario, etcetera. Stuff that's janky, problematic, or fucks about with the worldspace.

On 4/1/2019 at 3:27 AM, VoidTerraFirma said:

This is exactly what I came here to ask

Aaaaannnnnddddd...... between the time I hit "multiquote" and now, I've completely forgotten what you came here to ask. Embarrasing. Sorry. :(

Can you re-ask?

On 4/2/2019 at 6:54 PM, klick master said:

hey I LOVE to roleplay goblin character soooo in the next update would it be possible to make the riekling shaman scenario come with a little player home with them? i think it would be awesome to also roleplay as a riekling chief!

There were originally going to be two separate Reikling scenarios a Reikling Chief that would hijack the Thirsk quest and put you in charge as chieftain, and a Reikling Shaman quest that's an expansion on what there is now. The ice cave you start in is supposed to be a decent player home. It doesn't have any crafting stations IIRC but it should have safe storage.

On 4/12/2019 at 3:21 AM, xtrange988 said:

What happened to the honeypot (male) start? :(

I installed the minimod add on and I only get the nord cow Gerast, can't find a dialog for a male bandit in xEdit so I assume it was scrapped.

Can you append or link your papyrus log? From the time you hit "new game" from the main menu until after you talk to the Mara statue and say "I am a character in a dark tale." Most of the configuration for CCAS happens when you select that option from Mara, and that includes most of the bug checking.

On 4/12/2019 at 8:13 PM, booksmart33 said:

Hi, I'm still on the base Skyrim game( I believe it's called Oldrim now?), and have Alternate Start working for it. Where should I go to find a previous version of this mod which will work without dawnguard.esm/dragonborn.esm/HeartFires.esm?

By the way, I love the idea behind this mod. It's the best list of good mods to try on the entire site.

Thanks!

Book

I don't think there is one. LAL itself requires all three DLC. There is an older version of LAL that only requires the base game, but... I was certain that I never had anything like that, but now you've got me second-guessing myself. It's been long enough since I opened the CK that I honestly don't remember if I ever had anything like that.

Some older versions are archived here (link) - you could try some of them, but I make no guarantees. I'm like 90% certain that CCAS never had that option.

Sheesh, if it turns out I'm wrong, I'll feel pretty damn stupid though... ;)

On 4/22/2019 at 10:37 PM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Content for alternate starts are missing?

When I first got this Mod, and made sure after reading the pdf that I had all the required mods for pretty much any start I wanted it worked wanderously, with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 starts.

Then I took a break and updated my Mods

Now I have only 2 sub-menu's and those menu's have maybe at most 6ish alternate starts. And just to rub it in they are the boring starts... yes I still have all the required additional Mods for the other starts but no options to chose them.

Have I somehow corrupted this Mod? (I have totally uninstalled it, deleted any paths and re-downloaded a fresh version, installed only to get 2 sub-menu's)

Please disregard I believe I have worked it out, updating my Mods I overlooked re-installing EZ2See dialogue overhaul, spank me for being blond...

Can you link or append your papyrus log? From the time you hit "new game" from the main menu until after you talk to the Mara statue and say "I am a character in a dark tale."

Also, I suggest giving the game a few seconds - like 30 seconds or so, just sitting in the starting cell, for all the game start scripting to cool down, before you even talk to the Mara statue.

EDIT: Just saw the "please disregard" thing. Sorry. ;)

On 4/26/2019 at 3:46 PM, ShenGo said:

Can anyone recommend a way to update this for the new POP? I tried following some instructions I saw for updating the master esp name using TES5Edit, but only the hard dependencies were listed. Not sure how to update it to find soft dependencies that have been renamed, and I can't rename the Prison Overhaul Patched esp to something this could find because I have another mod that relies on it with its current name. Would a dummy esp work? Would it be able to find the scripts if I did that? Or would I have to make an exact copy of the POP esp and rename it? Would that cause issues in my game, having two identical plugins under different names??

I... I thought it was? What version are you using? Can you link or post your papyrus log?

If you want to try it yourself, it's not an .esp thing, it's a script thing.

Try copying this script in to the data/scripts directory and overwriting. I do NOT RECOMMEND DOING THIS if you're using an older version, but if you want to try it, go ahead... don't blame me if things break though. ;)

CCAS_START_MARA_INTRO.pex

EDIT: Hang on, I just double-checked, and CCAS is checking for "xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp" file. Is that the name of the current version of prison overhaul patched?

On 5/7/2019 at 4:45 PM, Dojo_dude said:

There could be a Dwarven automaton starts, a Deadly Traps start, a SLUTS start... a few more updated starts. OH well.

Good ideas. :)

On 5/14/2019 at 9:11 PM, Kimono said:

Anyone know how the bandit honeypot option works? I can't find it in the options.

You'll need to download the bandit honeypot minimod. If you have, and it's still not showing up, check through all the menus. If it's still not there, can you post or append your papyrus log? Preferably in a spoiler or by link to pastebin or something.

On 5/15/2019 at 8:15 PM, cat013 said:

I'm kind of stuck with Expectant mother quest.

I get to the stage when the cat dude accidentally opened that iron door we supposedly needed tools for. So now I have a book with really disturbing pictures, a ceiling lever that doesn't do anything and a quest marker hanging in midair. What am I missing?

BTW, v. 1 of the parasite books is not interactive (had to add it via console). and v. 2, 4 are not readable.

No idea. Can you give me your papyrus log? Preferably in a spoiler or by link to pastebin or something.

No idea about why the books aren't interactive. Are you sure they aren't just very slightly buried under the world geometry? Some physics mods can actually cause that to happen, so when you try to pick it up, even if it's fully visible, the game thinks it's stuck behind a rock or something. You could try TCL'ing your way until you're almost buried inside the book and see if you can pick it up then.

Or do you mean "not readable" as in corrupted text or something? If that's the case, then I have absolutely no idea, and a papyrus log won't help. Re-download CCAS and try again maybe?

On 6/9/2019 at 7:00 PM, indolu said:

So, Im have a slight problem. In the soul gem incubator start I go into azuras star and kill the guy. Is there a way out or should I just not choose that path and escape instead. 

Also sorry if this question was already answered somewhere. If it was I couldn't find it.

If you've been stuck inside the star, the only option IIRC is to run out the clock. Your energy should slowly be draining - is your health and mana going down?

On 6/30/2019 at 11:36 PM, Merilirem said:

Its a shame this isn't going to be SE compatible. Anyone know of any alternatives? I can't really find any other sexlab alternate starts. A real shame this didn't exist back when i was using LE.

I have a list of a bunch of other alternate starts (both using LAL and creating their own method), but I have no idea if any of them are compatible.

The only one I know for certain is compatible is Wartimes. Oh, and one for DCL.

For OG, here are a bunch of links:

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61788
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60402
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70959
www.loverslab.com/files/file/1241-immerslave-11012015
www.loverslab.com/files/file/586-alternate-start-live-a-deviant-life-resurrection-8232014
www.loverslab.com/files/file/1536-minimalist-alternate-start
www.loverslab.com/files/file/1581-devious-bashnag-mar-12-2015
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3325
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8207
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71465
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25404
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50950
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85325
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85906
www.loverslab.com/files/file/1216-deviously-cursed-loot
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89170
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91438
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93619
www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92290

On 7/3/2019 at 5:20 PM, ddddd999 said:

Any suggestions on converting this mod to sse? I resaved it in the creation kit but none of the CCAS options appear in the live another life menu. 

Actually, someone has already done that. He asked permission to upload it in May of last year, but I hadn't gotten back to him until today. I have no idea even if he's still around. But if he is, and he gets my response, you might be able to get it soon. I think this works as a link:  @Swipey

On 7/5/2019 at 11:45 AM, saltshade said:

Tried the escaped slave on Solstheim start, but the captain of the boat in Raven Rock doesn't give me an option to go anywhere. Any idea what mod could block that dialogue?

I also found some spelling errors in the mod. You spelled it "spiel" instead of "spell" in all journal entries where it occurs. Nothing gamebreaking of course, but it looks bad.

No idea why the captain wouldn't give you the option. I use the same method that all of the LAL starts in solstheim use. You could post or link to your papyrus log, but in this case I honestly doubt it would be much help. It's possible that I've forgotten to implement something properly, but you're the first person to complain about that, so it's very tempting for me to say it's something to do with your setup.

Spellynge errorres are the bane of my existence. It makes me cringe whenever I see one, TBH. Or grammatical errors. And yet I'm very prone to making them, sadly.

On 8/1/2019 at 3:26 PM, saltshade said:

I would play SSE if it had Requiem and I didn't have to convert all my armor mods. It's not worth the extra performance or whatever's good about it.

Oh man, I seriously disagree. The performance is amazing in comparison. I've got one character I've been playing for a few days now, with 9 hours of playtime. Not a single crash, not one. The only time I managed to get SSE to crash was deliberately fucking about, COC-ing all around the map.

The lack of mods is a problem though. I've tried to get my SSE load order as close as possible to my OG one, but I'm still missing like 50 mods. A lot of really good ones too. But even so, I can't see myself going back - the gains in performance are huge. For example, even with as many script-heavy mods as possible in SSE and as few as possible in OG, in OG I have to load into an empty cell (like qasmoke) from the main menu before loading my main game or I get a CTD. In SSE, that's not an issue, even in the middle of (for exampe) Whiterun, populated by Populated Skyrim and More Creatures, with graphics mods out the wazoo and a crapton of various cell edits.

Not saying SSE is perfect though. Even those mods that have been converted are kind of janky. Body physics in particular are causing me grief. And the armor and clothing selection is kinda dismal.

My main objection to converting over has been a lack of other mods, but TBH I'm part of the problem on that one. And so is everyone else who doesn't want to convert. Not that I'm blaming anyone or saying they should change - honestly, I fully get why folks wouldn't want to waste their time, particularly after getting OG Skyrim working like they want. It's a circular problem - mod authors don't want to spend the bother and hassle converting over when so few others have converted, and rightly so in my opinion. Not to mention that some converted mods are even more buggy than they were in OG.

On 8/20/2019 at 11:45 AM, Adviser69 said:

Just out of curiosity, what is the conflict that OBIS causes with this CCAS? I use both OBIS and all the Wench mods to populate my bandit list.

IIRC that should be a thing of the past now that Bandit Honeypot is a separate scenario. No guarantees though.
Originally, CCAS hijacked a couple of vanilla bandit camps and made some changes to their cells, NPCs, and AI, which meant that users of OBIS would likely either encounter seriously unwanted behavior, or OBIS simply wouldn't function properly because of CCAS's changes.

So... you're probably fine, I think. Unless there's something else I've forgotten about in the last year, which honestly is probably likely.

On 10/12/2019 at 12:37 AM, skidder said:

How exactly am I supposed to do the Charaus broodmother option? It keeps crashing my game when I go through the loading after the bed.

Are you missing any dependencies that Sexlab Stories requires? At a guess, that sounds a bit like a problem with body incompatibility - I had much the same problem when approaching the Snow-Shod farm outside of Riften before I dicked around with my mod list enough.

No guarantees that's your issue though. I could suggest uploading your papyrus log, but honestly papyrus logs aren't much use at determining what causes a crash. They're more for helping to figure out non-crash bugs.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:52 AM, Eadoo said:

I made an attempt at updating CCAS for SSE; I updated the esp form 44, and added a requirement to load after LAL.  Didn't work for me (I didn't get the "I am a character in a dark tale..." dialog option from Mara).

Has anyone else successfully ported this?

Yep, Swipey has. I don't know if he's still around though, but he asked for permission to upload a functional port back in May last year. I just gave him the go-ahead today. ;)

On 1/1/2020 at 11:58 AM, Nazguli Tyvek said:

You'd be better off asking that in the Sexlab Stories support thread.

On 2/9/2020 at 7:26 AM, Brisl said:

Hello there .... maybe anyone can help me ... i search a option to get a restart in mid game ... i am started normally with helgen with my char with CCAS and i am now lvl 65 but i like to be start with this lvl with my char in a new scenario like to get back in the prison cell and choose a other scenario so that i get teleport to the place ... i entered the abadoned prison and used in the place where the start cell is the console command "tcl" to get back in the cell but the mara statue isnt anymore present ... is any option available maybe with console command to restart the script and scenario to start mid game in the cell with the statue and perform with mid game a new scenario ? I dont like to restart a char with lvl 1 but like to check out different other scenarios of CCAS.

I don't think that's possible.

To achieve the same effect, you could save your preset (I'm assuming you're using ECE or Racemenu) to get a new character looking just like the old one, and then using console commands to set your skills and stats and level to the appropriate point. "incpcs" for example, just keep incrementing your skills and figure out your stats and level normally.

Using console commands to try and reset the starting quest when you're already playing the game is a bad idea. I honestly don't know how much it would screw up your save, but I know it would be a lot.

19 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:
On 3/26/2019 at 2:35 PM, Zaflis said:

I have a problem with Riften orphanage start... This is what i found when went out from first door, apparently to backyard:

Reveal hidden contents

orphanage_outside.jpg.80d1b37a9dfca684574d39196f05b4af.jpg

I mean, you don't find this sort of caches even at dungeon end boss chests.

No idea where that's coming from. It's not from CCAS though. Do you have any loot overhaul mods running?

Ah right, i should have checked back then what mod that sack was from. It's not there when i started new game now, and no i don't have any idea what mod could have added loot like that.

21 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Ah right, i should have checked back then what mod that sack was from. It's not there when i started new game now, and no i don't have any idea what mod could have added loot like that.

I can't remember if the newest version of Sexlab includes MFGconsole or not. If not, I recommend using it. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596

If you ever want to find out what was the last mod to create or alter an object or NPC, just click on it with the console, and the information that pops up should tell you.

If you look at the first picture on the mod page, in the lower right, it shows that Balgruuf the Greater was created and defined in Skyrim.esm, and last modified by Immersive Weapons.

It's not foolproof though - if more than one mod makes a change to something, only the last loaded mod will be shown - but it can help. I've often used it (included with Sexlab, or at least it used to be) to figure out what was altering an NPC.

28 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I remembered that and checked. It's from More Bandit Camps. Probably a bandit loot stash.

3 hours ago, polonius said:

I remembered that and checked. It's from More Bandit Camps. Probably a bandit loot stash.

There is a note on a dead NPC at a Camp that mentions the stash.  I don't know if the modder intended it to work like the Treasure Maps that enable the chests or if he thought people just don't go into the prison yard unless they're nosy.

So, Im have a slight problem. In the soul gem incubator start I go into azuras star and kill the guy. Is there a way out or should I just not choose that path and escape instead. 

Also sorry if this question was already answered somewhere. If it was I couldn't find it.

If you've been stuck inside the star, the only option IIRC is to run out the clock. Your energy should slowly be draining - is your health and mana going down?

This was a while ago but i think i 'fixed' it by changing my hp to 1 and that sped up the process. I was waiting for in game days for it to do anything so i did that to speed it up.

On 2/13/2020 at 3:13 PM, DustyEverman said:

How about using this Outfit for the Riekling start?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95620

It's a good outfit, but the problem with including an outfit in a mod like this is that not everyone will be using the same body type. Problems could range from texture issues to... well, texture issues is just about it, really. Most outfits are unlikely to cause a skeleton crash. But it'd still be annoying. ;)

I actually originally was going to include a different armor, I think it was something like "Reikling Princess" or something like that. I can't remember what the mod was or where it was from, but I never actually even asked permission to use it, for the above reason.