3 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

That would require duplicating a hell of a lot of work, actually. And one of my main reasons for splitting these out from CCAS is to reduce the impact CCAS has on the vanilla game - CCAS has to be loaded near the bottom, which means it'll conflict with a lot of things that alter the vanilla game. For example, if someone adds or removes objects from the area used by Bandit Honeypot, there will be mesh overlap. Or worse, if two mods alter the same navmesh - chaos, at best.

Right now BHP doesn't do much, but all those scenarios - Ponygirl Farm, Bandit Honeypot, Witch of the Wilds, Riekling Shaman - will end up being full quest mods, not just starting scenarios.

If your character hasn't yet slept in the LAL bed, it should be possible to pick a different fate. I think the new script would essentially just replace the old script.

After you sleep in the LAL bed the first time, though, I don't think so. For one thing, LAL removes the Mara statue from the game. Also, it does a lot of quest processing to bypass Helgen and set up for the various scenarios - trying to re-do that might cause serious issues.

Note that the Sexlab Stories (and Devious Stories) scenarios, as well as all the SD+ slavery scenarios, are not really unique - while some of them might not have a direct tie in to the game right now as non-CCAS scenarios, they can all be started by other mods that use the same modevents. Simple Slavery, for example.

Also, I do intend at some point in the (probably far) future to implement Simple Slavery integration into CCAS, so at least my vanilla scenarios (like the Aspiring Mage one, for example) can be triggered by SSLV. But all non-CCAS integration from Stories and such will probably be a while before it's done.

As for the other mods CCAS triggers, almost all of them have their own vanilla ways to start. I mean, for example all the Angrim's Apprentice CCAS start does is equip you with some mage robes and put you on the road near the starting area.

Which scenario(s) in particular did you have in mind?

Notably the "Be a Forsworn" scenario since it doesn't tie into any particular mod particularly Simple Slavery because it's not *exactly* slavery you're getting into. It might be a nice change of pace for a character who's finished some or all of the main quests for something different.  And pretty much any scenario that doesn't involve slavery because you already have Simple Slavery and SD+ covering those scenarios.   However since the Forsworn scenario starts in Druadach Redoubt, I'd suggest moving it elsewhere because Druadach Resort has very few Forsworn unless you've finished the "No One Escapes Cidha Mine" quest.    Red Eagle Redoubt is a good alternative IMHO since it has both outdoor and indoor cells, but any major Forsworn encampment with both outdoor and indoor cells would work. 

I had EC+, Parasites and SD+ installed but can't seem to get the Brood Maiden start. After sleeping, the character just starts in the prison. But I can get enslaved to chaurus normally though

Edit: NVM I got it working by installing Stories

Since immerslave is outdated and abandoned I would like to see more options in "im an escaped slave" for example let us set up devices in same way like in immerslave would be cool! 

Also more human/orc/elf sd masters would be nice! 

Overall LAL is a bit underrated in skyrim modding scene :O

On 7/25/2018 at 4:04 PM, Celedhring said:

Notably the "Be a Forsworn" scenario since it doesn't tie into any particular mod particularly Simple Slavery because it's not *exactly* slavery you're getting into. It might be a nice change of pace for a character who's finished some or all of the main quests for something different.  And pretty much any scenario that doesn't involve slavery because you already have Simple Slavery and SD+ covering those scenarios.   However since the Forsworn scenario starts in Druadach Redoubt, I'd suggest moving it elsewhere because Druadach Resort has very few Forsworn unless you've finished the "No One Escapes Cidha Mine" quest.    Red Eagle Redoubt is a good alternative IMHO since it has both outdoor and indoor cells, but any major Forsworn encampment with both outdoor and indoor cells would work. 

The forsworn scenario will eventually be completely redone. But it's a good idea to include some SSLV integration into these other scenarios. I wouldn't want to use any of the vanilla locations, because... well, for example, if I enabled SSLV on the Vampire scenario, and if you go clear out Pinemoon Cave and kill all the vampires there before getting sent there by SSLV, it would cause problems. Probably only along the lines of just not making any sense, but still.

But any new areas or locations added by CCAS specifically could be redone. The creature slave scenarios, Aspiring Mage, or something like the Egg Factory scenario, or with some modifications any of the Escaped Slave scenarios.

5 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Since immerslave is outdated and abandoned I would like to see more options in "im an escaped slave" for example let us set up devices in same way like in immerslave would be cool! 

Also more human/orc/elf sd masters would be nice! 

Overall LAL is a bit underrated in skyrim modding scene :O

I haven't used Immerslave for a while now. Isn't that the one where you open an MCM and define starting equipment and bounty?

I haven't really thought about allowing the player to customize things. Were you thinking something like an MCM? I've been avoiding adding MCMs, mostly because I already have too many of the darn things.

Just now, dakingcartoon said:

it seems that no matter what i do, i cant find the option to start the riften milk farm senario even though i have sexlab stories devious installed.

Looks like that one requires Sexlab Stories and Sexlab Devious Stories. Sorry about that, the .pdf is wrong.

I'll make sure to fix it in the next version of CCAS - it should only require Devious Stories.

In the meantime, if you don't want to install Sexlab Stories, use this console command:

set ccas_mod_stories to 1

Should allow the dialogue to appear.

33 minutes ago, dakingcartoon said:

it seems that no matter what i do, i cant find the option to start the riften milk farm senario even though i have sexlab stories devious installed.

Or...

There's a bug with Skyrim where, if there are too many dialogue options on the screen, some are not shown.

This bug is fixed with mods like EZ2C Dialogue Menu or Better Dialogue Controls (note - Better Messagebox Controls is a different mod and does not fix this particular bug).

If you don't want to use either of those, you might get to any "hidden" options by using your keyboard to scroll through the menus instead of the mouse.

27 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

I haven't used Immerslave for a while now. Isn't that the one where you open an MCM and define starting equipment and bounty?

I haven't really thought about allowing the player to customize things. Were you thinking something like an MCM? I've been avoiding adding MCMs, mostly because I already have too many of the darn things.

No, its dialogue with "statue" you basically pick items that you want to wear no matter which scenario you choose. 

5 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Or...

There's a bug with Skyrim where, if there are too many dialogue options on the screen, some are not shown.

This bug is fixed with mods like EZ2C Dialogue Menu or Better Dialogue Controls (note - Better Messagebox Controls is a different mod and does not fix this particular bug).

If you don't want to use either of those, you might get to any "hidden" options by using your keyboard to scroll through the menus instead of the mouse.

i use the latter, practically a must have. i can see the stories option where im pregnant with kin or something and theres a fairy waiting downstairs but thats all

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

If it hasn't been said before..I'll say it now...your mod is one of my all time favorites. It beats having to do the Helgen start scenario (ugh) over and over again.  Kudos on such a great mod!!  Especially since it incorporates slavery among other things. 

Thank you - it's always nice to hear (read) nice things. :classic_blush:

20 minutes ago, dakingcartoon said:

i use the latter, practically a must have. i can see the stories option where im pregnant with kin or something and theres a fairy waiting downstairs but thats all

Strange it isn't showing up then. Can I have a papyrus log from starting the game to where you talk to the Mara statue?

p.s. Fairy waiting downstairs? I... don't recall any CCAS scenario like that... ?

1 hour ago, Content Consumer said:

Strange it isn't showing up then. Can I have a papyrus log from starting the game to where you talk to the Mara statue?

p.s. Fairy waiting downstairs? I... don't recall any CCAS scenario like that... ?

i would if i could but at the moment, my profile is acting up over more serious issues so ill have to get back to you on that.

On 7/25/2018 at 8:57 AM, Content Consumer said:

I think for now what I'll do is stick with multiple .esp files.

Actually, it's mostly because I can't get Merge Plugins to properly merge scripts. I keep thinking there's something wrong with my Champollion decompiler install.

That's the plan. I'm including CCAS starts for them just like any other mod - optional if you have it. Which means you can use them without CCAS installed. Bandit Honeypot, for example, is supposed to end up having CCAS, vanilla, and Simple Slavery ways to enter the mod.

Glad you've got it working. I haven't really tried to get CCAS working with SSE for a while know.

Did you just eliminate the Soulgem Oven part when recompiling, or did you not bother to recompile the main script? Anything special you did to get it working?

I'm pretty sure the scripting engine is exactly the same so recompiling scripts isn't needed.   The only exception to this would be if using SKSE and you still might not have to.  The bigger problem there is some of the functions changed so some mods wont work even if recompiled.   I just did a rough count of the number of mods I converted and its around 70.  Of those there was only one I couldn't convert.   I only recompiled the scripts for one mod and that had nothing to do with conversion. 

On 7/28/2018 at 10:22 PM, Content Consumer said:

loadorder.txt plugins.txt modlist.txt Papyrus.0.log 

i added my lists to try and provide some more context

On 7/29/2018 at 7:47 AM, Baron Of Hell said:

I'm pretty sure the scripting engine is exactly the same so recompiling scripts isn't needed.   The only exception to this would be if using SKSE and you still might not have to.  The bigger problem there is some of the functions changed so some mods wont work even if recompiled.   I just did a rough count of the number of mods I converted and its around 70.  Of those there was only one I couldn't convert.   I only recompiled the scripts for one mod and that had nothing to do with conversion. 

Huh. I seem to remember needing to recompile the main quest script in order to get CCAS to work, but I could well be wrong about that.

14 hours ago, dakingcartoon said:

loadorder.txt plugins.txt modlist.txt Papyrus.0.log 

i added my lists to try and provide some more context

This is weird... I'm not seeing any CCAS traces in your papyrus log. No errors, which is good, but actually nothing at all, which is not good. I deliberately included lots of trace lines in CCAS scripts to help me figure out if something's going wrong. It almost looks like the game doesn't think that you have CCAS installed at all.

Are you using any sort of mod manager, like Mod Organizer or NMM or Vortex or something else? I know that mod managers sometimes have issues with certain mods, and I suppose the problem might be coming from there.

Stupid question, but... are you sure you've turned on logging properly? You've got a log, but you might have enabled logging incorrectly perhaps?

In My Documents/My Games/Skyrim folder, open the Skyrim.ini file

Add these lines (or edit them if they already exist):Find the section labeled [Papyrus]

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

7 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Huh. I seem to remember needing to recompile the main quest script in order to get CCAS to work, but I could well be wrong about that.

This is weird... I'm not seeing any CCAS traces in your papyrus log. No errors, which is good, but actually nothing at all, which is not good. I deliberately included lots of trace lines in CCAS scripts to help me figure out if something's going wrong. It almost looks like the game doesn't think that you have CCAS installed at all.

Are you using any sort of mod manager, like Mod Organizer or NMM or Vortex or something else? I know that mod managers sometimes have issues with certain mods, and I suppose the problem might be coming from there.

Stupid question, but... are you sure you've turned on logging properly? You've got a log, but you might have enabled logging incorrectly perhaps?

Add these lines (or edit them if they already exist):Find the section labeled [Papyrus]

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

ah trace wasnt on

8 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

57 minutes ago, dakingcartoon said:

ah trace wasnt on

Papyrus.0.log ok here is the proper log

55 minutes ago, dakingcartoon said:

Papyrus.0.log ok here is the proper log

I'm not sure what the problem is. You have every requirement, and CCAS is working as expected... under the "Miscellaneous" submenu there *should* be an option for "I am a cow in a milk farm."

If you're using EZ2C and/or Better Dialogue Controls, there really is no reason why it wouldn't be showing up.

On 7/31/2018 at 7:50 PM, Content Consumer said:

I'm not sure what the problem is. You have every requirement, and CCAS is working as expected... under the "Miscellaneous" submenu there *should* be an option for "I am a cow in a milk farm."

If you're using EZ2C and/or Better Dialogue Controls, there really is no reason why it wouldn't be showing up.

miscellaneous?

7 hours ago, dakingcartoon said:

i thought it was in the "i've been enslaved!" menu...
i thought the first three submenus (including surprise me) were the only ones...

LOL, it's cool. You had me worried there, like there was a serious bug somewhere and I couldn't find it... :)

2 hours ago, CGi said:

@Content Consumer What dialogue menu mod do you use?

EZ2C Dialogue Menu and I changed the default settings a bit, IIRC I just swapped out yellow+dark yellow highlight for white+grey.

This is my EZ2C configuration file: dialoguemenu.cfg

NB

Huh... I've been saying for a long time that EZ2C and Better Dialogue Controls are compatible, but I just checked the documentation, and it says they aren't. I'm not using Better Dialogue Controls, so I hope I haven't given anyone bad advice...