On 2/12/2020 at 9:05 AM, Content Consumer said:

Aaaaannnnnddddd...... between the time I hit "multiquote" and now, I've completely forgotten what you came here to ask. Embarrasing. Sorry. :(

Can you re-ask?

No worries.
I was hoping that you can make the same start for PSQ and Deadly Drain also work for Succubus Heart.

1 hour ago, Durpledore said:

i just want to point out. By placing a underscore in the cell names you are breaking character menu saves. 

All my saves stopped saving after saving in a cell with a _ underscore in it. 

Somebody also had the same problem. 

You probably shouldn't use an LE mod on SSE without at least opening it in the CK and re-saving. Doing so will automatically remove underscores from cell names.

However, in the case of this particular mod, even that won't solve all the problems you'll be encountering. CCAS in its current state is seriously problematic in SSE.

EDIT: Actually, now I'm wondering if saving it does remove the underscores. I'm pretty sure it does, but not 100% positive.

13 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

You probably shouldn't use an LE mod on SSE without at least opening it in the CK and re-saving. Doing so will automatically remove underscores from cell names.

However, in the case of this particular mod, even that won't solve all the problems you'll be encountering. CCAS in its current state is seriously problematic in SSE.

EDIT: Actually, now I'm wondering if saving it does remove the underscores. I'm pretty sure it does, but not 100% positive.

I didn't convert the mod. Somebody else did it and shared it in the comments.

Saving the esp again didn't remove the underscore from cell names. 

The save file location has _ underscore in the location. I tried to edit the cell name but i do not know how.

This is the only problem i have with the mod. Opening the racemenu outside the cell will create a proper character menu. So i am quite happy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 7:46 AM, Axproto said:

Hello, i was wandering how do i make this mod work on SSE?

I'm sorry if someone else alredy asked but there are so much comment i can't read them all.

At this point, I can't remember if this had a .bsa file, but if it does, just use a bsa extractor and optimize the .nif files and it works file.  Been using it well over a year and the only issue I've seen is for the beastess lairs start.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:28 AM, Durpledore said:

I didn't convert the mod. Somebody else did it and shared it in the comments.

Saving the esp again didn't remove the underscore from cell names. 

The save file location has _ underscore in the location. I tried to edit the cell name but i do not know how.

This is the only problem i have with the mod. Opening the racemenu outside the cell will create a proper character menu. So i am quite happy.

IIRC it's a bit more convoluted than editing most things in the CK, because you don't just edit the record ID but the cell name itself. I think you have to right-click on it, edit properties, then the third tab in. When I get some ambition I'll double-check.

Then again, when I get some ambition I'll also be restarting from scratch, so patching something like that isn't my top priority. ;)

On 2/27/2020 at 8:46 AM, Axproto said:

Hello, i was wandering how do i make this mod work on SSE?

I'm sorry if someone else alredy asked but there are so much comment i can't read them all.

90 pages of comments is way too much to read through. And the Loverslab search function sucks. But yes, someone did port it, just a couple of pages back I think. Lemme check...

On 3/20/2020 at 8:28 AM, kdoggg1971 said:

At this point, I can't remember if this had a .bsa file, but if it does, just use a bsa extractor and optimize the .nif files and it works file.  Been using it well over a year and the only issue I've seen is for the beastess lairs start.

No BSA that I remember. I did try a BSA on one of my mods, but I think it was Reward Your Followers way back in the day.

What's wrong with the Beastess Lairs start? Any one in particular? I had to do a different sort of hack with that one, because there's nothing really to hook into, so it's entirely possible the area you teleport to after sleeping in the LAL bed does something stupid like puts you inside a rock or up in midair or something.

5 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

IIRC it's a bit more convoluted than editing most things in the CK, because you don't just edit the record ID but the cell name itself. I think you have to right-click on it, edit properties, then the third tab in. When I get some ambition I'll double-check.

Then again, when I get some ambition I'll also be restarting from scratch, so patching something like that isn't my top priority. ;)

90 pages of comments is way too much to read through. And the Loverslab search function sucks. But yes, someone did port it, just a couple of pages back I think. Lemme check...

No BSA that I remember. I did try a BSA on one of my mods, but I think it was Reward Your Followers way back in the day.

What's wrong with the Beastess Lairs start? Any one in particular? I had to do a different sort of hack with that one, because there's nothing really to hook into, so it's entirely possible the area you teleport to after sleeping in the LAL bed does something stupid like puts you inside a rock or up in midair or something.

The issue on SE seems to be that with or without the mod required, it dumps you in the tower near the dragon mound in The Reach (forget the name) with two aggressive hagravens and three forsworn. Probably just a script that SE doesn't like. Considering I know very little about modding, the fact the mod works 99% on SE after just a .nif optimizing is either good on your part or lucky on mine (maybe both). I keep this mod active just so I don't have Live Another Life stuck in my quest log so I can do as much non-dragon stuff as I want and keep that log empty.

• 2 weeks later...

In the hope that putting this here will help me kick my own ass into gear, here is the current state of CCAS for SE development: None. Or rather, all conceptually for now, I haven't actually opened the creation kit to start yet.

I've been planning out CCAS for SSE. It'll be rebuilt from the ground-up - actually, it will be an entirely new mod. Technically you could run a ported CCAS alongside it but there wouldn't be much point, and it would only cause confusion, and probably hurt Mara's feelings.   

Major changes will include an entirely reworked menu system, and a method to select (in a general way) how much gear you start out with and the quality of that gear.

There will also be fewer starts overall. The current plan sits at around 30 scenarios or so. This number WILL go up, particularly if more mods get ported over and enter "stable, more or less" condition.

My counting may be a bit off, but I think in the end it'll probably have right around 100 scenarios total. I'm aiming for 99, because as the song says "I got 99 scenarios but a bitch ain't more than four or five depending on how you define the word 'bitch'."

I'm also splitting it into two mods - the base mod will end up having most of the scenarios (say, around 85 or so) and the addon will have around 15.

Also, due to the way it's organized, the base mod should be fully done relatively quickly, say a couple of weeks at most, as soon as I get going.

The addon mod will include scenarios like Forsworn Prize, Aspiring Mage, Bandit Honeypot, Dog and Pony Show, Riekling Shaman, Witch of the Wilds, Forced Marriage, etc. - scenarios that by their nature have a larger impact on the game world.

The base mod will probably be a very small download - I'm hoping for just the .esp file, scripts, and *maybe* one or two meshes and textures. The addon will include all the third-party stuff, like some of the cool little things you may have seen in the Aspiring Mage scenario.

The addon will NOT require the base mod - it will actually be an entirely stand-alone mod, and the scenarios therein will have a non-LAL entry point, but the LAL entry point will only be available to the base mod. It might be best to think of the addon as an entirely separate third-party mod that just allows for LAL scenarios, similar to, for example, Simple Slavery. At this point, I'm considering even making a separate download page for it.

I'm hoping that by splitting them this way, it should help with future development, make adding in new scenarios easier and quicker, and reduce the impact the mod has on the game world and load orders.

A note on the name (this part is really unimportant and fine to completely ignore):
I went through a bunch of ideas for how to name this. CCAS won't do, because this isn't really the same mod. CCSE would work, but I've never felt 100% comfortable prefixing my mods with "Content Consumer" and I'd like to take this opportunity to get away from that.

This is compounded by my desire to keep any abbreviation down to four letters, basically just because the Creation Kit allows for automatic four-letter prefixing on scripts.
ASSE (Alternate Start Special Edition) was my first choice, primarily because it contains the word "ass" and I have the emotional maturity of a nine-year-old. But ASSE won't work because it has to be two mods, not just one, which means it needs to have a three-letter abbreviation instead.
I wanted to go with ASSB for the Base mod and ASSA for the Addon, but I figured that would cause undue confusion for 1% of all users and 100% of me (I can just see myself at some point thinking that "A" comes before "B" and thus must be the base mod and fucking things up like a dork).
Then I realized that I had spent five minutes agonizing over the goddamn NAME, for fuck's sake, as if that was anywhere other than on the bottom of the priority list. So ASS for the base mod and ASSA for addon and screw anyone who objects.

One final note: If you tell Mara that "I am a character in a dark tale," you can *probably* expect a daedric prince to take notice of you. I mean, Mara might be okay with you wanting to be a bandit, but as soon as you tell her you want to be a troll's sex-slave she'll probably get a little weirded out, and someone else might get involved. This may or may not be a good thing, depending on your point of view.

Okay, really actually final note: I'm considering making a public beta thread for this instead of relying on the current method, which is a private beta thread limited to the first 50 people who ask to be in it because that's the max number of people allowed in a DM thread.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, vassapol316 said:

after about 3 hour i found a culprit to anise(witch in cabin) not become hostile after enter her celler and it because of this mod

can you help?

What version of CCAS are you using? A while back (can't remember how long ago) CCAS made some significant changes to her cellar, but that was fixed.

Also, if you've been enslaved to her via SD+, Anise won't become hostile to the player for entering her cellar anyway, because you're her slave. I assume she doesn't mind if her slave wanders about. ;)

1 hour ago, Content Consumer said:

What version of CCAS are you using? A while back (can't remember how long ago) CCAS made some significant changes to her cellar, but that was fixed.

Also, if you've been enslaved to her via SD+, Anise won't become hostile to the player for entering her cellar anyway, because you're her slave. I assume she doesn't mind if her slave wanders about. ;)

14 edit:or 13 wait a sec

EDIT:YEB it the 13 versoin that was bug thank you and i am so sorry

3 hours ago, eevee rocks said:

one of the files makes it to where im unable to start a new game its the CCAS file and i think it has a bad bug in it or something...

Uh. I'm going to need a little more to go on, here... like, how are you unable to start? Does the game crash before or after the Bethesda logo? Or when you start a new game? Or does the game simply not start at all? Or does it start, and you can hit new game, but talking to the Mara statue crashes it? Or sleeping in the LAL bed? Are you up-to-date with all of the prerequisites? Are you using some form of mod manager, and if so, which?

Basically... whut?

Content Consumer

Hi thank for the mod  enjoying very much

I just played the "dogs chewtoy scenario"very nice....but got a little disapointed when i realized that the dogtrainer dialog disappear  when startquest is over......I was wondering if its possible via console to make that dialog option permanent,to train dogs allower Skyrim...Like its possible in AmorousAdventures....turning any NPC into AmorousAdventuresLover faction giving you the dialog choice if somebody knows how please tell?

yours

12 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

I just played the "dogs chewtoy scenario"very nice....but got a little disapointed when i realized that the dogtrainer dialog disappear  when startquest is over......I was wondering if its possible via console to make that dialog option permanent,to train dogs allower Skyrim...Like its possible in AmorousAdventures....turning any NPC into AmorousAdventuresLover faction giving you the dialog choice if somebody knows how please tell?

yours

You might check out this mod for canine and some horse repeat action

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

You might check out this mod for canine and some horse repeat action

Thanx for reply

I can see this mod offer me the option but for me and my setup/LO.......this is a little to complicated.....maybe try it later

yours

On 4/22/2020 at 10:48 AM, iggypop1 said:

Content Consumer

yours

It might actually be possible, now that I think about it, but I'm pretty sure it would break eventually. Possibly not fatally, but it would probably make entering Markarth keep problematic.

2 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

It might actually be possible, now that I think about it, but I'm pretty sure it would break eventually. Possibly not fatally, but it would probably make entering Markarth keep problematic.

thanks for reply

Can we try?.....Or  does it call for making a mini mod? Or change the original chew toy scenario to give the PC  the permanent trait "dog trainer".....thats a life?

5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

thanks for reply

Can we try?.....Or  does it call for making a mini mod? Or change the original chew toy scenario to give the PC  the permanent trait "dog trainer".....thats a life?

We can try, but I make no guarantees. ;)

Bear in mind that I do not have Skyrim installed right now, so I am working from memory and source scripts, and my memory may be faulty...

Here is what I think you would have to do, in order:

resetquest ccas_handler

setstage ccas_handler 100

##070DA7A3.enable                   ;Where # is the mod number for CCAS in your load order

##070DA7A6.enable                   ;Where # is the mod number for CCAS in your load order

##070DA7A7.enable                   ;Where # is the mod number for CCAS in your load order

set ccas_dogsex1 to 0

set ccas_dogsex2 to 0

set ccas_globalstart to 100

I am not certain if that would work though - I can not test it.

If it *does* work, you will probably end up with the following problems:

• Two additional dogs in Markarth (not really a problem).
  • Issues when entering or exiting Understone Keep may include gaining a 500-gold bounty or causing a permanent force-greet from the NPC just inside the main doors
  • Problems with the main quest - I have no idea how likely this is, or what problems may occur. My *guess* would be unlikely and very small problems, such as NPCs having dialogue as if they forgot you went to Helgen, etcetera.
  • An additional NPC may spawn in the Silverblood Mine

I am also not 100% certain of the NPC IDs above - I think those are the appropriate IDs but I can't be sure.

As for altering the original scenario, I plan to expand on this quite a bit for the Special Edition version.

2 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

We can try, but I make no guarantees. ;)

Bear in mind that I do not have Skyrim installed right now, so I am working from memory and source scripts, and my memory may be faulty...

Here is what I think you would have to do, in order:

I am not certain if that would work though - I can not test it.

If it *does* work, you will probably end up with the following problems:

• Two additional dogs in Markarth (not really a problem).
  • Issues when entering or exiting Understone Keep may include gaining a 500-gold bounty or causing a permanent force-greet from the NPC just inside the main doors
  • Problems with the main quest - I have no idea how likely this is, or what problems may occur. My *guess* would be unlikely and very small problems, such as NPCs having dialogue as if they forgot you went to Helgen, etcetera.
  • An additional NPC may spawn in the Silverblood Mine

I am also not 100% certain of the NPC IDs above - I think those are the appropriate IDs but I can't be sure.

As for altering the original scenario, I plan to expand on this quite a bit for the Special Edition version.

OH OH.........thanx

56 minutes ago, kandrew123 said:

Will Hentai Pregnancy work for the pregnancy scenarios, or does it have to be BF providing pregnancy?

Only Beeing Female or* Fertility Mode work for the pregnancy scenario, unfortunately.

* "and," actually, not "or." So if you have both mods, you will be impregnated twice.