I'm kind of stuck with Expectant mother quest.

I get to the stage when the cat dude accidentally opened that iron door we supposedly needed tools for. So now I have a book with really disturbing pictures, a ceiling lever that doesn't do anything and a quest marker hanging in midair. What am I missing?

BTW, v. 1 of the parasite books is not interactive (had to add it via console). and v. 2, 4 are not readable.

• 4 weeks later...

So, Im have a slight problem. In the soul gem incubator start I go into azuras star and kill the guy. Is there a way out or should I just not choose that path and escape instead. 

Also sorry if this question was already answered somewhere. If it was I couldn't find it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 2:04 AM, VaunWolfe said:

This mod has stopped working for me for some reason. I tired the sd plus scenario and a couple of others and it just fades to black and keeps me in the jail.

If you haven't done so, check the file download first page for a list of possible problematic mods you might be running as well as this one.  Staying in the prison room when one should have transported out to somewhere else is often a symptom of one of those other mods running at the same time as this one.  "Jugs" is one, there are others.  The reasons for this misbehavior is unknown.

Since it stopped working, ask yourself if have added a mod between the time it worked and stopped working, perhaps you have installed one of the known ones, or lucky you, you've possibly found another.

12 minutes ago, FrostWimbelton said:

So I just started the ancient nord queen questline and I don't know how to progress. Can anyone help?

Read the journal and look for hints. I don't think there is anything to it except escaping really. Most of these starts are just a way to drop you off somewhere with a background story.

Tried the escaped slave on Solstheim start, but the captain of the boat in Raven Rock doesn't give me an option to go anywhere. Any idea what mod could block that dialogue?

I also found some spelling errors in the mod. You spelled it "spiel" instead of "spell" in all journal entries where it occurs. Nothing gamebreaking of course, but it looks bad.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:20 PM, ddddd999 said:

Any suggestions on converting this mod to sse? I resaved it in the creation kit but none of the CCAS options appear in the live another life menu. 

If somebody is still having trouble with this: This is one of those mods you shouldn't save in CK. I only optimized the meshes and exported the facegen data, and most starts seem to work perfectly. However, it might have been mentioned before, but the broodmaiden story doesn't even start. It leaves me in the cell with no way out!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 12:44 PM, LabelDegree said:

Is the mod author still working on this mod or did did they abandon it?

No one is working on any SL mod for Skyrim. They all gave up for SSE. But at least people are coming back from AFK now that it's august. Maybe the author has the decency to tell you about his plans some day, or maybe not.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

No one is working on any SL mod for Skyrim. They all gave up for SSE. But at least people are coming back from AFK now that it's august. Maybe the author has the decency to tell you about his plans some day, or maybe not.

Damn that sucks. I was really hoping that some more scenarios would be added sometime soon. Its a shame they all moved to SSE as i dont play it myself.

14 hours ago, LabelDegree said:

Damn that sucks. I was really hoping that some more scenarios would be added sometime soon. Its a shame they all moved to SSE as i dont play it myself.

I would play SSE if it had Requiem and I didn't have to convert all my armor mods. It's not worth the extra performance or whatever's good about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...