8 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

I like the idea about implanting fish eggs (and other eggs) but that's something for Egg Factory or another mod. ;)

Since that requires a scene with at least one NPC dealing with you i think it's pretty much out of context for eggfactory, wasn't there even such a start once?

Did I mention I like this mod? I like this mod and appreciate the work you've done it! And the work linking with other mods.

Got a small question, if you start as an escaped slave should you be bound with any Devious Gear? I'm always just in rags, but I'm using DD v3.3 [whoops left the window open and didnt hit post!] lol

9 hours ago, real1397681 said:

Enjoying the mod, great progress! Looking forward to seeing the Riekling Shaman start expanded upon, especially if it worked in a similar way to ''the Chief of Thirsk hall'' where you get a bunch of followers and stuff. Keep us in the loop!

Right now I'm trying to get a forced marriage scenario to work (integrated with optional Sexlab Hormones content) and I'm having some trouble. After that I'm going to try to focus on Bandit Honeypot and then Witch of the Wilds, then Riekling Shaman. :smile:

23 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Did I mention I like this mod? I like this mod and appreciate the work you've done it! And the work linking with other mods.

Got a small question, if you start as an escaped slave should you be bound with any Devious Gear? I'm always just in rags, but I'm using DD v3.3 [whoops left the window open and didnt hit post!] lol

Only with Devious Devices 4.0. If you don't have DD, or have an earlier version, no devices. :frown:

It's optional though - it won't break your game or anything without DD 4, you just won't get any devices.

13 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Right now I'm trying to get a forced marriage scenario to work (integrated with optional Sexlab Hormones content) and I'm having some trouble. After that I'm going to try to focus on Bandit Honeypot and then Witch of the Wilds, then Riekling Shaman. :smile:

Only with Devious Devices 4.0. If you don't have DD, or have an earlier version, no devices. :frown:

It's optional though - it won't break your game or anything without DD 4, you just won't get any devices.

Sweet!

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

Hi

I'm trying to use the green woad tatoo.

But I didn't understand well how you used it. Can you help me ?

Hmm... it's been a while, but I think this is how:

I just used murfk's high-level API for that. The modevent looks like this:

SlaveTats.simple_add_tattoo(Game.GetPlayer(), "ccas", "Grine Woad", 76153, true, false, 1.0)

Note that although the modevent has default cases, I can't seem to get it to work without passing in *all* parameters.
The parameters are:

1. An actor reference
  2. A string - The .json filename for your tattoo
  3. A string - The actual name of the tattoo, direct from the .json file
  4. An integer - indicating color. Note that the number passed in will be in base-10, but is converted to base-16 to get the right hex color. So in my case "76153" becomes "012979" which in hex color is a dark blue color. So to get the color you *want*, you will have to find the hex code for it, convert the hex code to base 10, and put *that* number in your script.
  5. A bool - I think this one just says whether to add it to the first available open slot or the last available open slot. I might be wrong on that though.
  6. A bool - I have no idea what this one controls. The code says "silent" so I'm guessing it has something to do with whether the player gets any audio or text notification.
  7. A float - Alpha. Note that alpha is inverted: (1.0 - alpha) so a value of 1.0 means alpha zero or opaque. To get a 50% transparent tattoo for example, your input would be 1.5.

Hope that helps. :smile:

EDIT: I was wrong about parameter 2 - it's the section, not the filename. Derp. ;)

Question, I'm trying out the CCAS starts but for the optional content, namely the escaped slave scenarios and the optional SD+ situations.

They don't seem to trigger properly. In the situation with Drelas where SD+ is mandatory, it works after a few moments.

I do have devious devices installed so it should be slapping a collar on me at least. Thanks in advance for any help.

42 minutes ago, MagicKarp said:

Question, I'm trying out the CCAS starts but for the optional content, namely the escaped slave scenarios and the optional SD+ situations.

They don't seem to trigger properly. In the situation with Drelas where SD+ is mandatory, it works after a few moments.

I do have devious devices installed so it should be slapping a collar on me at least. Thanks in advance for any help.

SD+ sometimes takes a few seconds to run through the scripts, or longer depending on your system and other mods you have installed. It has actually been a problem with some of those scenarios in previous versions, where your master would be actively hostile to you for a few seconds, potentially even killing you before full enslavement kicked in. Hopefully, I've squashed that bug, but there's nothing much I can do about the delay. In scenarios where masters may be part of a hostile faction, I've tried to place the starting marker far enough away from anyone else that they don't get aggressive... but if you walk around a bit before enslavement fully finishes running, or if you're using any mods that add NPCs to those locations, you might get attacked by your master's friends. And I haven't fully tested the distances on the semirandom master option either. Drelas is naturally hostile to you, so I put that starting placement far away from him in the house, with his back turned. It worked for me about 85% of the time, so I figured it was more or less good enough.

tl,dr: The delay is usually unavoidable. My advice is to go into sneak mode and not move around much until enslavement fully kicks in.

As for not getting a device, IIRC that depends on your SD+ master's preferences, but I'm not totally certain on that. You could ask in the SD+ support thread. I don't think I did anything special with Drelas to make him prefer specific devices (or no devices at all).

NB: at one time a few versions ago I was deliberately running every script-heavy mod I could find just to test, and the Orc Master SD+ scenario took nearly a full minute to finish processing along with everything else. Now that's an extremely unusual case, but something like that is technically possible. YMMV.

Hi, i once had this mod installed and everything worked fine. Now i reinstalled all on fresh and my problem is that some scenarios dont occur in the list although it should be installed right.

It seems i am completly missing the prostitution scenarios and the bandit honeypot.

ESP for bandithoneypot e.g is installed and activated in nmm. Looted,new safe, right order, all requirements. Its just not showing up in my list ?

3 hours ago, Grimmdal said:

Hi, i once had this mod installed and everything worked fine. Now i reinstalled all on fresh and my problem is that some scenarios dont occur in the list although it should be installed right.

It seems i am completly missing the prostitution scenarios and the bandit honeypot.

ESP for bandithoneypot e.g is installed and activated in nmm. Looted,new safe, right order, all requirements. Its just not showing up in my list ?

It sounds like you're experiencing a vanilla engine bug. The mod EZ2C Dialogue Menu or Better Dialogue Controls fixes this bug (NB: not fixed by USKP/USLEEP or Better Messagebox Controls).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18466

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27371

7 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

It sounds like you're experiencing a vanilla engine bug. The mod EZ2C Dialogue Menu or Better Dialogue Controls fixes this bug (NB: not fixed by USKP/USLEEP or Better Messagebox Controls).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18466

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27371

yea thanks , it did it. I had the mod installed with a similiar name " Better MessageBox Controls " and thought it was the same . thanks !

On 2/28/2018 at 6:31 AM, Pupkin said:

Where can I find the description to Aspiring Mage scenario?

By description, do you mean a walkthrough?

There's a walkthrough in this post but it's out of date. I'll see if I can update it this weekend.

If you just mean a description like the journal entries, just try it and see. :smile:

If you mean a quick overview:

You are an apprentice mage who has, for whatever reason, decided not to go to the College of Winterhold. Instead, you found a tutor living on the plains of Whiterun, named Drelas. He's a harsh and cruel taskmaster, and honestly not that good of a teacher, but he's all you've got right now. He has assigned you various spells to practice casting, and today you are supposed to be practicing your conjuration magics. You should have a spell in your inventory you can cast.

For some reason, you cast the spell incorrectly, and it backfired. Instead of summoning a being from Oblivion to you, you summoned yourself to Oblivion. You're trapped in a dark maze, with no obvious way out. Maybe the only way to escape this hell is by moving forward?

The "maze" is actually pretty linear. There are a couple of places where it's possible to get turned around or confused, but just keep trying and you'll get where you want to go eventually.

It's full of dangerous enemies, so be careful! Note that I have not tried this with Death Alternative, so I have no real idea what would happen if you got teleported outside of the maze. Your best bet is to disable DA while in this scenario.

CCAS FOR SSE NOTICE:

I've been trying to port various things to SSE for a couple of days, and today after a kerfuffle with SSE's stupid reorganization of script and source directories, I got one step closer to making CCAS work with SSE.

Right now, I'm basically waiting on a couple of things.

• There's a dependency chain problem with SGO and UI Extensions. This is an issue because, although you don't need SGO and UI Extensions to play the mod, I need it to compile. The explanation for this is long and boring, but it boils down to me not being able to compile CCAS scripts unless SGO scripts and UI Extension scripts are available for SSE.
  • Whatever needs to be done with the included meshes and textures. IIRC I have to do *something* with them but I don't recall what.
  • My "surprise me" scripts will probably have to be completely scrapped and remade. At least, I assume that's what's causing the CK to give me a bunch of array errors. TBH it might be easier to get rid of it entirely - I know lots of people like it, but I'm a lazy fucker here, folks.
  • There are undoubtedly a couple of other things that will crop up. Notably, the various mods for SSE (and the script extender itself) are mostly still in a testing or beta stage. Expect the unexpected.
  • Also, CCAS is a strange beast. Consider the SGO/UIE dependency chain problem - I had forgotten that was even an issue until I had to redo it from scratch. Other tricks I had to do to get various mods to work properly will undoubtedly have to be figured out again - there's a lot of spaghetti in the background here.

Note that even when it's been converted over, there are going to be very few scenarios that will actually work. Other sexlab mods will need to be converted to SSE before you can use CCAS to access them, and the conversion process might cause other problems.

Always remember this - Sexlab really pushes the boundaries of what Skyrim's engine is capable of. Skyrim really isn't set up to do the things that Sexlab, or Sexlab-based mods, do. A lot of fiddling and workarounds are needed to get the really nifty mods, like Sexlab or SkyUI and etcetera working properly. That's why there's a script extender, after all.

In converting to 64 bit, there may be a lot of bugs and errors with these complex mods. Bethesda made a big deal about how easy it would be to convert mods to the new game, but converting mods from Oldrim to SSE is only easy if the mods are simple, and most of the sexlab mods aren't that simple, even the smaller ones.

It's not a question of whether it can be done, only a question of when, really. Be patient. :smile:

Having a problem here, going over al the starts scenarios in this mod and I am at the Troll sex toy one.

Funny to say the lleast...

But...

Ive been at it for 10 ingame days, giving him the food he wants, etc...

But its not allowing me to leave the cave...

i am leashed and every time i go to far i get pulled towards him...

how do i get passed this?

I think its SD causing it, or one of the devious mods... but no idea how to get around it.

'I am quite new to all thise mods and still trying out everything to find out what i like and don't like'

help please

3 hours ago, cubijay said:

Having a problem here, going over al the starts scenarios in this mod and I am at the Troll sex toy one.

Funny to say the lleast...

But...

Ive been at it for 10 ingame days, giving him the food he wants, etc...

But its not allowing me to leave the cave...

i am leashed and every time i go to far i get pulled towards him...

how do i get passed this?

I think its SD causing it, or one of the devious mods... but no idea how to get around it.

'I am quite new to all thise mods and still trying out everything to find out what i like and don't like'

help please

the Troll's Sex Toy start does not (by itself) prevent you from leaving the cave, so yes that would (probably) be SD+ causing the issue (you are a slave of the Troll)

so you will have to "escape from your master" per SD+ rules.  you can check the SD+ support thread to figure out how to escape.  without SD+ (or another mod

that does the same thing) you can just walk out.

It would be so cool if when you died in game you would be sent back to alternative start jail where you can do it all over again without starting a new game, Something i wish death alternative had. i mean i dont know what would happen if you went back to and talked to the statue.

talking to the daedra in aspiring mage did not give me egg factory curse, or does that occur later? i know he said something about birth and on the scenario list it said egg factory optional, Also when i reached what look liked an inn and talked to the deadra i was back in whiterun, Is that the complete end of the quest or is there more? Aspiring mage was really different and cool! wish there was more. 

On 3/6/2018 at 8:05 PM, LinksSword said:

talking to the daedra in aspiring mage did not give me egg factory curse, or does that occur later? i know he said something about birth and on the scenario list it said egg factory optional, Also when i reached what look liked an inn and talked to the deadra i was back in whiterun, Is that the complete end of the quest or is there more? Aspiring mage was really different and cool! wish there was more. 

Whoops - it appears that I removed the Egg Factory part without removing it from the description. :confused:

That is the end of the quest - though I may add more in the future, I dunno yet.

Would it be possible to have scenarios that give the player some levels? For example, one could be a caught thief with some high skill in sneak or pickpocket. The prostitutes could have a high level in speech. And so on. The main purpose would be to help players that don't want to grind skills from the start.

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

Would it be possible to have scenarios that give the player some levels? For example, one could be a caught thief with some high skill in sneak or pickpocket. The prostitutes could have a high level in speech. And so on. The main purpose would be to help players that don't want to grind skills from the start.

That would be quite easy to do, actually. I could even see adding it to the standardized seed/equipment list.

The problem is, I don't think everyone would want initial skill progression, and I don't really have any option to turn this stuff on or off without adding an MCM. And that's not really something I want to do here unless I have to - too many menus already, y'know. ;)

13 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

he problem is, I don't think everyone would want initial skill progression, and I don't really have any option to turn this stuff on or off without adding an MCM. And that's not really something I want to do here unless I have to - too many menus already, y'know. ;)

Maybe add the switch as a global variable? That way it can be enabled/disabled using the console.

All you need to do is add a check to the bit of code that takes care of the levelling that makes it work only when a corresponding global is 1. Then you set the global to either 1 or 0 by default and if someone wants to disable or enable the functionality, all they need to do is use the "set CCASUseLevelling* to 1/0"). All the benefit of adding initial skill progression without the need to add a MCM or any other complicated way to toggle it on/off.

*-> Example name only.

I like the global variable thing, because a MCM for a start mod would be silly. And if you advertise the feature properly, people will know what to do rendering the need for a UI irrelevant.

Or you could just do just some scenarios with a seeded level, not all of them.