2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I don't use them or something similar.

That might be the problem then.

Try this - speak to Denter, and use your arrow keys in the menu instead of the mouse. You might just be missing those dialogue options in the visible menu, but they're still there, hidden. Generally this bug only happens with dialogue menus that are too large, but I have seen it happen a few times with only a couple of dialogue options.

Skyrim has an engine bug with dialogue - when there are too many dialogue options, some get hidden. Both Better Dialogue Controls and EZ2C fix this engine bug (note that uskp/usleep does not fix it).

If you don't want to use either of those, many people report that using the arrow keys on the keyboard rather than your mouse can get you to the "hidden" options in the dialogue menu.

However, I do highly recommend using one of those two mods (or both together if you want), particularly EZ2C - it's super great. :smile:

Note that Better Dialogue Controls and Better Messagebox Controls are two different mods, the messagebox one does not fix that particular bug.

Hopefully that will fix your problem. If not, let me know and I'll check all the dialogue condition functions - it's possible one of them is out of place or something.

16 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

That might be the problem then.

Try this - speak to Denter, and use your arrow keys in the menu instead of the mouse. You might just be missing those dialogue options in the visible menu, but they're still there, hidden. Generally this bug only happens with dialogue menus that are too large, but I have seen it happen a few times with only a couple of dialogue options.

Hopefully that will fix your problem. If not, let me know and I'll check all the dialogue condition functions - it's possible one of them is out of place or something.

Better Dialogues gave me some lines with Voada and the cook. But no interaction with Denter. Btw too bad Voada won't join you ^^

On 5/22/2018 at 11:36 AM, xyzxyz said:

Better Dialogues gave me some lines with Voada and the cook. But no interaction with Denter. Btw too bad Voada won't join you ^^

That whole scenario will eventually be redone, actually.

On 5/22/2018 at 12:57 PM, xyzxyz said:

Should there be any interaction with the rieklings or the nude giants?

At this time, no.

EDIT: There are two giant scenarios - IIRC one of them does have a talking giant, but I can't remember if I finalized that or not. I don't think so.

And the Reikling scenario is a stub, even moreso than most.

On 5/22/2018 at 2:03 PM, xyzxyz said:

Did you removed the "old nord queen" start ? I can't find it anymore.

Do you have Sexlab Stories installed?

40 minutes ago, DarkLeon54 said:

I can't find the Nord queen start either (and Sexlab Stories is installed)

Make sure you start as a Nord, otherwise the scenario will most likely not be available. You are playing a Nord Queen, after all.

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

Make sure you start as a Nord, otherwise the scenario will most likely not be available. You are playing a Nord Queen, after all.

I was playing with a custom race (Ningheim) so that's why It's not available U_U

is it possible to use custom race with that scenario ?

EDIT: perhaps just change the race after start

28 minutes ago, DarkLeon54 said:

I was playing with a custom race (Ningheim) so that's why It's not available U_U

is it possible to use custom race with that scenario ?

EDIT: perhaps just change the race after start

Unlike the CCAS globals, the race check is hardcoded to the vanilla races, so there are no variables to set via the console or anything like that.

Your idea about the race change should work, though.

Also, deepbluefrog has said that he'll be adding race compatibility for that scenario at some point in the future, so when that happens I'll remove the race check entirely. Should eventually work with any race.

Dangit, I've started working on the Ponygirl Farm mod again, but I'll be damned if I can find my notes. I lost them somewhere, and a lot of other people's ideas too.

Aside - PGEX was going to use Devious Devices, but I've changed that - it'll be a bit different now. By getting rid of DD and instead using Riding Styles, it'll be a bit of a different experience hopefully.

Now I just need to remember where the hell I put my notes on the dog and pony show...

ed: I am the most disorganized person on the goddamn planet. I'd forget my own head if it wasn't fastened to my neck with paperclips.

17 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Dangit, I've started working on the Ponygirl Farm mod again, but I'll be damned if I can find my notes. I lost them somewhere, and a lot of other people's ideas too.

Aside - PGEX was going to use Devious Devices, but I've changed that - it'll be a bit different now. By getting rid of DD and instead using Riding Styles, it'll be a bit of a different experience hopefully.

Now I just need to remember where the hell I put my notes on the dog and pony show...

ed: I am the most disorganized person on the goddamn planet. I'd forget my own head if it wasn't fastened to my neck with paperclips.

I personally use Cherry Tree as note taking software, it's quite thorough in it's feature. The way to use it is to let it stay in the tray, then open it when you want to take notes and write whatever. It works through "nodes", you can name them or create a "node of the day". Each node is a text document.

So, in your situation, you would have got a pony farm master nodes with several others entries under it.

16 hours ago, TapingFan said:

With the new pet suits in devious devices can you maybe add a start where you are a pet of someone or the town pet.

Actually I might rethink my ponygirl farm thing again, and add back in Devious Devices, for the pony stuff and the pet suit.

I just keep going back and forth on DD. I know a lot of people don't like it or don't use it, but it's got so much good stuff I hate to leave it out...

4 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

Actually I might rethink my ponygirl farm thing again, and add back in Devious Devices, for the pony stuff and the pet suit.

I just keep going back and forth on DD. I know a lot of people don't like it or don't use it, but it's got so much good stuff I hate to leave it out...

I'd say do it.

I feel like adding adding DD would provide a LOT more content.
I think most people wouldn't have a problem with DD being added as requirement.
If they do tho, you can always leave out the starts that use DD and make a version without DD.

Then again, I have no idea how difficult this would be to implement. (It doesn't sound too hard though, disabling modded Alternate Start options)

I'm currently doing a very long playthrough, and I would definitely start over if a ponygirl farm or something with the petsuit would be added eventually.

Just my 2 cents.

Just now, SpaceHamst3r said:

I'd say do it.

I feel like adding adding DD would provide a LOT more content.
I think most people wouldn't have a problem with DD being added as requirement.
If they do tho, you can always leave out the starts that use DD and make a version without DD.

Then again, I have no idea how difficult this would be to implement. (It doesn't sound too hard though, disabling modded Alternate Start options)

I'm currently doing a very long playthrough, and I would definitely start over if a ponygirl farm or something with the petsuit would be added eventually.

Just my 2 cents.

It would be trivial to implement, actually. Because it's already done that way. ;)

I'm using a modevent to start the ponygirl farm, just like most of the starts in CCAS - if you don't have the mod, it won't show up in the list.

I think what I'm going to try to do is not include DD yet. That is, keep working on ponygirl farm with Riding Styles as its only requirement, and then add in DD later when I'm ready.

I *think* I can get away with it without causing myself a big headache further down the road. I hope.

3 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

It would be trivial to implement, actually. Because it's already done that way. ;)

I'm using a modevent to start the ponygirl farm, just like most of the starts in CCAS - if you don't have the mod, it won't show up in the list.

I think what I'm going to try to do is not include DD yet. That is, keep working on ponygirl farm with Riding Styles as its only requirement, and then add in DD later when I'm ready.

I *think* I can get away with it without causing myself a big headache further down the road. I hope.

Adding DD a later time is a solid plan.

Maybe u can add a poll so people can give their thoughts about adding DD as a requirement eventually?

2 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

DD is a framework to help you craft a story. If it makes it easier for you, or add to the narrative, use it and don't bother if whether or not people like the thing.

5 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

I want to say "spider mother" or "something something charus" ... one mod or another, probably yours but maybe Frog's or maybe not (I'm tired and only dumping this out so it can get figured out later) had a few story quest event things that worked if you were not using the exact mod.  Deadly Drain PSQ succubus maybe?

Would Pony Farm work maybe with options? and depending on how much you wanted, tying it into the Quick as you Like cart pulling mod (that might not be finished yet and might totally break your game?) could be one of several "exits"?

Course i don't really know where you're going with the mod, but being hooked on the under side of a pony isn't what I normally think of.... girl as pony yes, girl on pony?

On 6/14/2018 at 9:23 PM, bicobus said:

DD is a framework to help you craft a story. If it makes it easier for you, or add to the narrative, use it and don't bother if whether or not people like the thing.

LOL, nah, it's not about the story, it's about the prurient spectacle. I wouldn't be adding DD because the mod actually needs it - frankly, the story of the mod is such that it would work without any external mods except ZAP (for one piece of furniture and a couple of devices).

Riding Styles was just such a perfect fit though, that I was forced to change the story to fit its use. And DD would be such a good fit that I'd be forced to add to the story.

So all in all, I'm in favor. :)

On 6/15/2018 at 12:02 AM, karlpaws said:

I want to say "spider mother" or "something something charus" ... one mod or another, probably yours but maybe Frog's or maybe not (I'm tired and only dumping this out so it can get figured out later) had a few story quest event things that worked if you were not using the exact mod.  Deadly Drain PSQ succubus maybe?

Would Pony Farm work maybe with options? and depending on how much you wanted, tying it into the Quick as you Like cart pulling mod (that might not be finished yet and might totally break your game?) could be one of several "exits"?

Course i don't really know where you're going with the mod, but being hooked on the under side of a pony isn't what I normally think of.... girl as pony yes, girl on pony?

All of DBF's mods, and CCAS, use these optional modevents.

In fact, IIRC there are only actually two CCAS scenarios that would actually break if you don't have the required mods (Soulgem Oven and Milk Mod Economy). Most of the other limitations that stop you from accessing scenarios are due to more minor incompatibilities ranging from a single papyrus log line to missing items. Take SD+ for example - I stop players from accessing the slavery scenarios unless it's present, but that's only because your potential "owner" in most cases will instantly kill you if you don't have it. Technically it works, you just wouldn't want to play without it.

I have an idea for the start that I would really like to be implemented )

It's a sort of Cinderella start. The PC is a young, obedient girl who lost both parents and now lives with her evil stepmother (the father could have been killed in the recent war as an officer on one of the sides). Stepmother eventually decides to sell her to the slavers, sell the house and leave Skyrim (so the PC is "stuck" with adventuring even after she gains freedom). She could reason that she knows Cinderella is a submissive slut and would actually enjoy her new fate very much. The rest of the start can vary wildly. For immersion purposes it should probably start in some mansion, with some chores to do for the Cinderella around the house, like cooking). After enslavement the PC should probably be sent to Simple Slavery. Would be a plus If it can be arranged for the walking transportation part of it (via Devious Framework) as it would add to the immersion, unless the house is in Windhelm, where she will be taken to. Or she could be sold to some brothel directly (I heard Maria Eden has forced prostitution aspect), which would probably make even more sense from the evil stepmothers perspective. Or the start could be just an introduction to some SD+ slavery start (animals excluded).

What I like about this start is that it not only provides the PC with some background and explains why she can't go back to it, but also provides an insight into PC's character even if nothing is said about that explicitly (everyone knows what the Cinderella type of personality should be)