On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:35 AM, Content Consumer said:

Wait, hang on, I'm wrong - There is one other place with a live rat, and that's the square stone rooms. The corner where you teleport in has a magical ring of light there?

The big room with six doors is what you're talking about that keeps looping back around, right?

Only five of those doors loop back to the start. The sixth sends you onward.

EDIT: That whole area is a bit confusing (deliberately). Don't give up, and keep trying the doors... eventually you'll get out.

I did, there was a open door that confused me and the sound from the circle. but now i'm seem to be stuck where you're facing a dragon head hanging over a orb, after getting the key and stuff to pass the lava room and the room with the unkillable/unfuckable fire hounds.

game crashed after several tries to get to wherever it suppose to lead.

8 hours ago, jarmor said:

I did, there was a open door that confused me and the sound from the circle. but now i'm seem to be stuck where you're facing a dragon head hanging over a orb, after getting the key and stuff to pass the lava room and the room with the unkillable/unfuckable fire hounds.

game crashed after several tries to get to wherever it suppose to lead.

If you can see the dragon head, turn around. Go through the area full of gravestones, whispers, and fog. Avoid or kill the little lightning elementals, and talk to the Dremora up the ramp. Once he gives permission, touch his big floating crystal and you'll be teleported to the next area.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Malum Oculus said:

For some reason I can't find any of Sexlab Stories scenarios beside the one in Enslaved submenu. Also are there only supposed to be two submenu and a surprise me thing, am I do something wrong?

It sounds like you might be experiencing a vanilla engine bug that causes missing dialogue. Try EZ2C or Better Dialogue Controls and see if that fixes it (note: Better Dialogue Controls is NOT the same thing as Better Messagebox Controls!).

If you don't want to use either of those mods (though I can highly recommend EZ2C) you can try to get to the "hidden" options by using your keyboard instead of the mouse - just try to keep scrolling past the end of the list with the arrow keys.

I am trying to play the "Aspiring Mage" start.  I've played it before but I think with an older version.  I keep starting in Drelas' Cabin, and nothing much happens there.  Is he supposed to zap me to Oblivion or am I missing a mod I'm supposed to have.  Last time I used this start I started in Oblivion.  Confused.

Just now, phedrenodel69 said:

I am trying to play the "Aspiring Mage" start.  I've played it before but I think with an older version.  I keep starting in Drelas' Cabin, and nothing much happens there.  Is he supposed to zap me to Oblivion or am I missing a mod I'm supposed to have.  Last time I used this start I started in Oblivion.  Confused.

Because you're only an aspiring mage, you aren't really proficient in any magics yet. Your tutor Drelas has you practicing spells. Check your spellbook - today's lesson is in conjuration magic. Be sure to practice your spells! :smile:

8 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Having trouble to get the Chaurus breeder working, is v4.21 a fix requirement because i'm trying with 4.33? What happens is that i go to the bed and just wake up in the same cell, without a statue but some lockpicks on the table.

v4.21 / v4.33 of what? Sexlab Stories is currently at v0.8.4, and CCAS is v14.

Of Estrus Chaurus, but nevermind. It was because i didn't have stories installed, i thought i've read it's not necessary, but appearently it is.

What seems a little buggy is one of escaped slave scenarios for DD4, though. For the "escaped from a witch" at windhelm i got a couple of messages within 2 seconds after start, in the end i didn't wear any devices, didn't have any in inventory and all quests related to the start where finished.

For the "escaped Riften jail" i was only wearing a collar, not sure if that's supposed that way?

3 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Of Estrus Chaurus, but nevermind. It was because i didn't have stories installed, i thought i've read it's not necessary, but appearently it is.

What seems a little buggy is one of escaped slave scenarios for DD4, though. For the "escaped from a witch" at windhelm i got a couple of messages within 2 seconds after start, in the end i didn't wear any devices, didn't have any in inventory and all quests related to the start where finished.

For the "escaped Riften jail" i was only wearing a collar, not sure if that's supposed that way?

Where did I write that Stories isn't required? I need to fix it... :confused:

The lack of devices on that escaped slave scenario sounds like a bug on my end. I'll check it out (probably tomorrow) - I probably just wrote the string wrong again. No idea about a complete lack of inventory though.

The escaped slave scenarios are just supposed to fit you with one device IIRC, so just a collar is normal.

Most CCAS scenarios auto-complete their starting quests, because they're basically stubs. Generally speaking, CCAS scenarios aren't supposed to be any different from normal LAL scenarios in how much content they provide - there are some exceptions, but most often I just plopped the character in the world somewhere, added a few items, and let LAL take its course. They're mostly for the RP/backstory aspect. ;)

spoiler from start page:

Estrus Chaurus 4.2a or above, and SD+ for the "brood maiden" start, and 4.21 for the Chaurus Breeder start.

Both work fine without SD+, but stories is necessary. ;) I honestly don't remember if it was that that lead me to the wrong assumption, i don't think so but i'm not sure and can't find something else anymore. Possibly a changelog in the testing group?

I would appretiate some more devices for some starts. A collar for prison is reasonable, the witch might be more deviant. ;)

The auto complete shouldn't happen before i'm even able to check the journal i suppose? There were even some noises from equipping/unequipping stuff, but it was done before i could get any visual effects, possibly there is rather a wrong condition for removing them than not adding them. Something like a "remove all" after equipping stuff instead of the other way around? 

That's something i really dislike, though. Main reason is that it also removes AddItemMenu, but also because sometimes i make the effort to get a nice outfit from something like 6 different mods and i don't want to do that again. And some mods add their manuals as book or something at start, those are gone too.

Unequip would be much better imho, you don't start with that much stuff by default, only some rags. Everything else is probably what people actually want to keep because it's manually added or from a mod they have installed.

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

spoiler from start page:

Estrus Chaurus 4.2a or above, and SD+ for the "brood maiden" start, and 4.21 for the Chaurus Breeder start.

Both work fine without SD+, but stories is necessary. ;) I honestly don't remember if it was that that lead me to the wrong assumption, i don't think so but i'm not sure and can't find something else anymore. Possibly a changelog in the testing group?

I would appretiate some more devices for some starts. A collar for prison is reasonable, the witch might be more deviant. ;)

The auto complete shouldn't happen before i'm even able to check the journal i suppose? There were even some noises from equipping/unequipping stuff, but it was done before i could get any visual effects, possibly there is rather a wrong condition for removing them than not adding them. Something like a "remove all" after equipping stuff instead of the other way around? 

That's something i really dislike, though. Main reason is that it also removes AddItemMenu, but also because sometimes i make the effort to get a nice outfit from something like 6 different mods and i don't want to do that again. And some mods add their manuals as book or something at start, those are gone too.

Unequip would be much better imho, you don't start with that much stuff by default, only some rags. Everything else is probably what people actually want to keep because it's manually added or from a mod they have installed.

Thanks, I'll change the main page. It's based on outdated information and I've messed it up repeatedly. A more accurate list is in the .pdf you can find on the main page. :smile:

All of my links to DeepBlueFrog's content use his modevents to trigger them. What this means is that it's optional content, and not hard-required. The same goes for Estrus Chaurus, as well as some other mods.

Sexlab Stories is not be explicitly required for the content, it just provides optional extras.

However, I made some of these "optional" content mods required to access the dialogue condition because without them there really isn't much point to the scenario, or because the scenario may not work properly without this optional content. SD+, for example, is required for the enslaved starts, even though it is technically optional - without SD+, those masters would just end up killing the player instantly, which isn't much of a start.

Scenario 130 (Chaurus Egg Breeder) has optional content for EC+, Sexlab Parasites, Egg Factory, and Sexlab Stories. It "requires" Sexlab Stories because without it there's no real scenario - it starts the Chaurus Queen scenario from Stories.

Scenario 210 (Chaurus Brood Maiden) has optional content for Sexlab Stories. It "requires" Sexlab Stories for the same reason as 130. It starts the Brood Maiden scenario from Stories.

I hesitate to equip more devices on the player at start, mostly because I would find that particularly irritating. Some aren't too bad (a chastity belt, collar, etc) but some would be game-breakers for me (armbinders, yokes, etc).

The auto-complete will happen before you can check the journal, yes.

I deliberately use silent adds and equips for all of the inventory items I add, so if you're hearing equip noises they're probably coming from a linked mod (DD, SD+, Stories, etc) or, like you said, mods that add books or notes.

I don't use any remove commands or removeall commands. I mean, there's no point really. The way LAL works, any inventory items you want to add to a scenario have to be added deliberately. That's why various scenarios have different items added in all of the LAL and CCAS (and other LAL-using mods) scenarios.

I add a bunch of food items and clothing to (most) scenarios in order to help out people who use Frostfall and needs mods, so they don't freeze or starve to death before they can get anywhere.

The DD modevent from scenario 540 (escaped slave Falkreath [Glenmoril Coven]) tries to equip a metal collar. If it's not equipping, that's probably because I have a typo. A papyrus log would probably help.

Hmmmm. My items were removed, though? For the chaurus breeder it was in a chest and i'm not sure about the brood maiden right now, but for the escaped slave scenarios i've tried (only rifton jailer and witch near windhelm) my inventory was pretty much empty. For the chaurus breeder i could imagine it's on stories side to put everything in a chest.

Mods that add books and stuff like beeing female already do so when you enter the LAL cell, i.e actually on game start, same for AddItemMenu, your mod changes inventory after you've slept in bed.

As i said, i wouldn't mind more and even very restricting items on some starts, not on all. ;) Depends on my mood, but if you don't want to there are other starts that offer that, so... no biggie either way^^

38 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hmmmm. My items were removed, though? For the chaurus breeder it was in a chest and i'm not sure about the brood maiden right now, but for the escaped slave scenarios i've tried (only rifton jailer and witch near windhelm) my inventory was pretty much empty. For the chaurus breeder i could imagine it's on stories side to put everything in a chest.

Mods that add books and stuff like beeing female already do so when you enter the LAL cell, i.e actually on game start, same for AddItemMenu, your mod changes inventory after you've slept in bed.

As i said, i wouldn't mind more and even very restricting items on some starts, not on all. ;) Depends on my mood, but if you don't want to there are other starts that offer that, so... no biggie either way^^

Removals are undoubtedly coming from Sexlab Stories.

The Escaped Slave scenarios don't generally add much. For example, one scenario that adds a lot of equipment is the Escaped Slave (pale) scenario: a set of clothes, some lockpicks, a torch, dagger, three potions, four food items, two drinks, the collar, and some fish eggs. XD

TBH I feel that most of the scenarios in the mod add too much to the inventory actually. I'm considering stripping out some of the extraneous stuff, particularly from the enslaved scenarios. I dunno.

What would be nice imho is to expand some of those quests a bit. Like, actually be still captured (kind of, no SD+ or something). Be tied to a table (ZAP 8 has some nice stuff here), a short animation (looting would work) to "implement" some fish eggs, then be put in a cage where you need to lockpick out or some more devious devices. Keys are placed somewhere, possibly some invisible drinks either to get them sneaking, or you just try to run bound as you are. If you're caught you're raped and teleported back to the cage or end of cave, try again. 

Except DD and fish eggs, you only take with you what you find there...

2 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Removals are undoubtedly coming from Sexlab Stories.

if anybody wants independent confirmation, consider it done 

The Escaped Slave scenarios don't generally add much. For example, one scenario that adds a lot of equipment is the Escaped Slave (pale) scenario: a set of clothes, some lockpicks, a torch, dagger, three potions, four food items, two drinks, the collar, and some fish eggs. XD

TBH I feel that most of the scenarios in the mod add too much to the inventory actually. I'm considering stripping out some of the extraneous stuff, particularly from the enslaved scenarios. I dunno.

ohh a little project for me (while i am procrastinating what i have to do to be able to start next new game) i will take a look at your starts and make a post of which

one i think need item adjusting. i will list which start it is (by menu and sub menu), and while i don't have all the starts (i am missing a few other mods to have them

all) i do have most (i think).

7 hours ago, Doctor Fate said:

I think extending the story of options of Bandit Honeypot would be cool.

also for ME, just spawn at the bandit camp and nothing happens.

yes it would be cool, and it is on his "things to do" list (no way i could say when he will get to it though)

the Bandit Honeypot start should have a named female bandit (i forget her name offhand) come up and talk to you. 

what you can try if she doesn't (assuming she is present in game) is to go talk to her.

@Content Consumer

i agree most of the enslaved starts give to much gear so i took a look at all the ones i can access with my current mod list

and the first batch is done .. just the enslaved menu, the one where you are a slave not an escaped slave.

i do have SL Stories, and Kyne's Blessing (Sexlab Parasites) installed so they do add some equipped items on me on some of the starts

so just ignore anything i listed as equipped in the gains section.  i did list what i thought would make sense and fit for what exactly had 

enslaved you, and the text for the little quest (on those that have this).

just my two cents worth.

mod list included for reference purposes

p.s.

if you want i can take a look at the rest that i have available currently and see what i think on them.

ccas list.txt

modlist.txt

On 2/16/2018 at 10:25 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

What would be nice imho is to expand some of those quests a bit. Like, actually be still captured (kind of, no SD+ or something). Be tied to a table (ZAP 8 has some nice stuff here), a short animation (looting would work) to "implement" some fish eggs, then be put in a cage where you need to lockpick out or some more devious devices. Keys are placed somewhere, possibly some invisible drinks either to get them sneaking, or you just try to run bound as you are. If you're caught you're raped and teleported back to the cage or end of cave, try again. 

Except DD and fish eggs, you only take with you what you find there...

I like the idea about implanting fish eggs (and other eggs) but that's something for Egg Factory or another mod. ;)

On 2/16/2018 at 10:20 PM, valcon767 said:

yes it would be cool, and it is on his "things to do" list (no way i could say when he will get to it though)

the Bandit Honeypot start should have a named female bandit (i forget her name offhand) come up and talk to you. 

what you can try if she doesn't (assuming she is present in game) is to go talk to her.

Knowing me?

Let's see... I've noticed a certain pattern here... based on what I can figure by my previous experience:

When I first upload a mod, I'll do a flurry of work, updating like ten or twenty times in the first month or two. After that, it settles down a bit, maybe one or two updates over the next six months.

Then there's a hiatus of like a year, followed by sporadic updates every eight to ten months.

Occasionally with a little cluster coming in a row at some point (usually hotfixes and minor updates).

CCAS is a slightly different beast, but it does follow the general pattern, I think. I've been feeling kind of "meh" about it for a while. Got involved playing Fallout 4 again and experimenting with synth mods. I dunno...

So... no update soon, I would guess, just based on this. ;)

On 2/17/2018 at 4:27 AM, valcon767 said:

@Content Consumer

i agree most of the enslaved starts give to much gear so i took a look at all the ones i can access with my current mod list

and the first batch is done .. just the enslaved menu, the one where you are a slave not an escaped slave.

i do have SL Stories, and Kyne's Blessing (Sexlab Parasites) installed so they do add some equipped items on me on some of the starts

so just ignore anything i listed as equipped in the gains section.  i did list what i thought would make sense and fit for what exactly had 

enslaved you, and the text for the little quest (on those that have this).

just my two cents worth.

mod list included for reference purposes

p.s.

if you want i can take a look at the rest that i have available currently and see what i think on them.

ccas list.txt

modlist.txt

I've been considering standardizing the equipment adds in a similar fashion to the standardized sexlab/apropos stats seeding.

Something like this: Everybody gets 2 apples, 2 alto wine, 1 lockpick, 5-10 gold, an iron dagger, a torch, 1-2 of each potion type (mana, stamina, health), and one poison. Just to give everyone roughly equal footing to start with, and help out with needs mods.

After that:

• "Prostitutes" (all inn prostitutes, red wave, etc) get the heart amulet, 20-50 gold, farm or wench clothes.
  • "Inexperienced" starts (aspiring mage and Angrim's apprentice are the only two so far) get extra potions, a random staff, and mage clothing.
  • "Animal" starts (beastess scenarios, spriggan host, enslaved-by-a-beast, Meeko, arachnophobia, heroine in distress, etc) get raw meat (goat and/or rabbit), hide or fur armor, primitive bow and arrows.
  • "Falmer" starts (egg breeder, falmer slave, TITD, etc) get a shiv, prisoner's clothing, and a random selection of mushrooms and chaurus eggs.
  • "Vampire" starts (currently only vampire larder) get a shiv, bloody prisoner's clothing, and extra potions of stamina.
  • "Dominant" starts (bandit honeypot, nord queen) get 20-50 gold, steel armor and weapons, extra poisons.
  • "Victim" starts (escaped slaves, necromancer pet, enslaved, slaverun, CD, maria eden, forsworn, etc) get prisoner's clothing.
  • "Impregnated" starts (milk maid, Kin slave, expectant mother, SGO) get 10-30 gold, leather armor, iron weapons, and extra potions.
  • "Daedra" starts (lurker, seeker, etc) will get prisoner's clothing and some soul gems.

Some starts will get extra items - for example, Soulgem Oven will get some extra soul gem pieces and soul gems. Beastess scenarios might get some extra meat, random ingredients, etc.

Note that because some of these scenarios link to other mods, notably Simple Slavery and SLS, you'll still get the equipment but it might be removed by those mods.

Something like that anyway.

My problem is that I tend to go overboard on adding of various miscellaneous items. For example, it's very tempting to add bloody rags, Hrodulf's torch instead of a normal torch, random bones, bloody goblet, and so on. Thematic stuff, y'know. Which is fine, but here I am trying to reduce the number of items, not add to them. I gotta keep slapping myself when I start going that route. XD

BTW - if anyone has any suggestions or requests for stats seeding, such as changing base seeds or adding new types, I'd love to hear it. :smile: