1 hour ago, raytalon said:

It may be addressed, but I haven't found it....I have an issue where when I start the new game. it loads fast and seems fine, but my pc is stuck in a sitting position usually omewhere awkward like in the sky..I've tried fast travel and it moved me but the pc is in the same sitting position.. I cant move or anything.....anyone know how to help me?

That's a new one on me. I suppose it might be a FNIS issue perhaps?

1 hour ago, hylysi said:

The 'back to previous menu' option is mixed up in the submenus instead of at the top/bottom of each menu.

Edit: the new site's post formatting is over my head.

Yeah, it's a bit of a pain. I haven't yet found out a good way of getting dialogue options into specific places in the list. Every time I edit the dialogue tree it seems to randomly re-generate it. I once thought that it might be based on the order in which they're created, or possibly linked, but that's not the case either. "Surprise Me" is another one that seems to flit about randomly.

The Bandit Honeypot minimod file is also in the downloads for CCAS. I put it there instead of in a separate mod because there really isn't much to it besides the CCAS scenario yet. Eventually I will expand on it to become a full mod of its own and will give it a new mod page then.

4 hours ago, Amrovich said:

downloading CCAS v14.7.z always fails .... maybe re-upload ?

I'm not seeing any errors here. Could be your browser I suppose. Try cleaning your cache and download again would be my advice, or even try a different browser.

3 hours ago, Mamango said:

Hm... I tried few but they only equiped diffirent collars.

It depends on the scenario. Seven out of the eleven escaped slave scenarios apply collars, the others use cuffs, blindfolds, belts, etc.

1 hour ago, tonykiryu23 said:

Question thos this mod work with mod organizer?

I don't really know. Some people have had trouble getting it to work with MO or NMM, so I can't guarantee it.

(quotes below here re the bandit honeypot, so people get notifications about it)

Spoiler

9 hours ago, Marauderrr said:

??? I was unaware of this mod...and am not finding it.  Sorry if this is silly, but can some one give me a link to this?

Thanks for the update CC...can't play skyrim without AS!

8 hours ago, bicobus said:

I don't think CC uploaded bandit honeypot yet.

5 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

Well, when you go to the CCAS download page and click on "Download", there is a file called "CCAS minimod - Bandit Honeypot.7z" right above the CCAS v14.7z file in the download popup window. Is that what you are talking about or is this another honeypot you talk about?

5 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

I think that's the one.

NOTE: The "Imprisoned" scenario is using an older version of Prison Overhaul Patched (that was just updated today). CCAS currently won't give you the option for the scenario.

I'll be uploading a hotfix soon.

EDIT: Uploaded to main DL page. Just overwrite the mara intro script with the new one.

CCAS - Prison Overhaul Patched v3.4 hotfix.7z

10 hours ago, jenova666 said:

In the Reikling Shaman scenario. What does it actually say? I find it to be nothing but complete gibberish.

If you examine it closely, it's supposed to look like it might just be some actual language, but in truth it really is complete gibberish. :smile:

6 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

If you examine it closely, it's supposed to look like it might just be some actual language, but in truth it really is complete gibberish. :smile:

Or I guess I could make something up.

Gruk mek der kerokka eek?                   When (at what time) now/present is it to attack?
Kuur nekk ekka aresset!                     Kyne's slaves cover/overrun the world!
Kuur nekk su dur!                           Kyne's slaves must die!
Serrek nelle, keren se's!                   (We go) go, out (from) under!
Mek der bok, mek der squa, mek der trib!    Burn the leaves, burn the branches, burn (for) the tribe!
Pukka!                                      Axe(s)!

But you can apply any sort of interpretation you want to it. :smile:

22 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

That should work, if it wasn't for a few things.

1: I am not native a native English speaker.

2: I have dyslexia

3: The translation isn't exactly easy to figure out since it doesn't match the English language in some way.

4: When I have to try and translate I not only have to translate it to English, but then to my native language which is already a problem as my dyslexia prevents me from seeing patterns within written text as it is. Working backwards like in code breaking is nearly impossible and I am not going to spend hours trying to solve the problem.

I am sorry mate, but I think you might be among the only people that know what it is supposed to say. I doubt many others will figure it out. If you want people to know what it say it have to be written easier to understand, like a goblin trying to speak English or something.

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:11 PM, Content Consumer said:

The Bandit Honeypot minimod file is also in the downloads for CCAS. I put it there instead of in a separate mod because there really isn't much to it besides the CCAS scenario yet. Eventually I will expand on it to become a full mod of its own and will give it a new mod page then.

:classic_blink: Apparently I need new glasses.....Thank you...

1 hour ago, jenova666 said:

That should work, if it wasn't for a few things.

1: I am not native a native English speaker.

2: I have dyslexia

3: The translation isn't exactly easy to figure out since it doesn't match the English language in some way.

4: When I have to try and translate I not only have to translate it to English, but then to my native language which is already a problem as my dyslexia prevents me from seeing patterns within written text as it is. Working backwards like in code breaking is nearly impossible and I am not going to spend hours trying to solve the problem.

I am sorry mate, but I think you might be among the only people that know what it is supposed to say. I doubt many others will figure it out. If you want people to know what it say it have to be written easier to understand, like a goblin trying to speak English or something.

I don't think there is a fully developed riekling language, similar to what is used in tv shows and movies at times.  People made up works that sound like they belong together but do not actually mean anything. The dragon language in Skyrim does apparently have some meaning, at least words are used and reused in the same way that allowed some people to make a translation, but I haven't seen anything like that for riekling. CC just mashed some stuff together that doesn't have to mean anything, especially because at this point there isn't a story to give it any context.

Sometimes gibberish is better than an actual language anyway. The foreign words don't have to mean anything.

Then there was a character in a book (Kalten in the Elenium series) that asked where the Gibbers were from... you know, the people that speak Gibberish?

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 8:13 PM, Content Consumer said:

NOTE: The "Imprisoned" scenario is using an older version of Prison Overhaul Patched (that was just updated today). CCAS currently won't give you the option for the scenario.

I'll be uploading a hotfix soon.

EDIT: Uploaded to main DL page. Just overwrite the mara intro script with the new one.

CCAS - Prison Overhaul Patched v3.4 hotfix.7z

Sorry, it was necessary ... maybe. :classic_wink:

10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I don't think there is a fully developed riekling language, similar to what is used in tv shows and movies at times.  People made up works that sound like they belong together but do not actually mean anything. The dragon language in Skyrim does apparently have some meaning, at least words are used and reused in the same way that allowed some people to make a translation, but I haven't seen anything like that for riekling. CC just mashed some stuff together that doesn't have to mean anything, especially because at this point there isn't a story to give it any context.

Sometimes gibberish is better than an actual language anyway. The foreign words don't have to mean anything.

Then there was a character in a book (Kalten in the Elenium series) that asked where the Gibbers were from... you know, the people that speak Gibberish?

I agree, but what if I want to know what it say? If you want to roleplay as a Shaman within a tribe you should know of know how they speak, you are part of them after all. It might be foreign to me and you but not to the character, and the player needs to know what the character know. Like speaking in Dragon Tongue is not foreign to a dragon, and if you are a dragon you need to know how to speak in dragon tongue. In the scenario as it is right now it doesn't make sense in you not knowing what is going on. Why is there a lot of dead bodies when you don't know anything?

Thank you so much for this update. I'm a little disappointed that the forced marriage scenerio is not included yet but I guess I'll just have to be patient.

Anyway, yesterday I tested orcish enslavement and it didn't work for me in both male and female option. The PC is being thasported to the road alright and then there is no owner and the enslavement quest is finished in journal.

11 hours ago, jenova666 said:

I agree, but what if I want to know what it say? If you want to roleplay as a Shaman within a tribe you should know of know how they speak, you are part of them after all. It might be foreign to me and you but not to the character, and the player needs to know what the character know. Like speaking in Dragon Tongue is not foreign to a dragon, and if you are a dragon you need to know how to speak in dragon tongue. In the scenario as it is right now it doesn't make sense in you not knowing what is going on. Why is there a lot of dead bodies when you don't know anything?

Fair enough. Go ahead and take THIS as canon and I'll make sure to be internally consistent if I ever need to make Riekling speech again.

Gruk mek der kerokka eek?                   When (at what time) now/present is it to attack?
Kuur nekk ekka aresset!                     Kyne's slaves cover/overrun the world!
Kuur nekk su dur!                           Kyne's slaves must die!
Serrek nelle, keren se's!                   (We go) go, out (from) under!
Mek der bok, mek der squa, mek der trib!    Burn the leaves, burn the branches, burn (for) the tribe!
Pukka!                                      Axe(s)!

Or more colloquially:

Is now the right time to attack?

Kyne's servants cover the whole island!

Kyne's servants must die!

We must leave our caves!

Burn their leaves, burn their branches, burn them for the tribe!

Raise your axes!

5 hours ago, Jusperson said:

Thank you so much for this update. I'm a little disappointed that the forced marriage scenerio is not included yet but I guess I'll just have to be patient.

Anyway, yesterday I tested orcish enslavement and it didn't work for me in both male and female option. The PC is being thasported to the road alright and then there is no owner and the enslavement quest is finished in journal.

It sounds like you might have some issue with mixing versions. When you installed the new version, did you overwrite it, and then reload an older game? For example, one in the starting cell?

The orc master scenarios no longer use the road location, and if you're getting teleported there it's likely that some things have already been baked into your saved game.

Remember - a saved game in the starting cell is still a mid-game save! The game has started, and lots of data has already been baked into it, whether you've slept in the LAL bed or not.

It's always best to start a new game from scratch, right from the main menu. Yes, it's a pain to have to redo all of the MCM settings every time, but it's really the best way to do it.

On 28.12.2017 at 2:17 AM, Content Consumer said:

It sounds like you might have some issue with mixing versions. When you installed the new version, did you overwrite it, and then reload an older game? For example, one in the starting cell?

The orc master scenarios no longer use the road location, and if you're getting teleported there it's likely that some things have already been baked into your saved game.

Remember - a saved game in the starting cell is still a mid-game save! The game has started, and lots of data has already been baked into it, whether you've slept in the LAL bed or not.

It's always best to start a new game from scratch, right from the main menu. Yes, it's a pain to have to redo all of the MCM settings every time, but it's really the best way to do it.

Oh, I feel so stupid... I made a clean save and loaded another (a dirty one). 

I also have a question about riekling shaman. I got teleported to a cave but no reaction from rieklings. They are supposed to ignore PC or are there any duties she can perform and I fail to find?

47 minutes ago, Jusperson said:

Oh, I feel so stupid... I made a clean save and loaded another (a dirty one). 

I also have a question about riekling shaman. I got teleported to a cave but no reaction from rieklings. They are supposed to ignore PC or are there any duties she can perform and I fail to find?

That scenario is a WIP at the moment, there's nothing more to it for now than a "start here."