24 minutes ago, HahaBenis said:

Hi!

I am having issue with the orc scenario, it seems that he should walk to Mistwatch (he says so) but instead he walks about 3 minutes from the starting camp, kills some wolves, walks a bit more and just stands there doing nothing. Am I missing something?

It sounds as though the SD+ travel script is having some trouble. It might be a pathfinding issue or a delay issue perhaps. Try waiting 24 hours and see if that fixes the problem (nb: if he starts walking while you wait, he'll probably punish you for attempting to run away. :frown: ).

1 hour ago, Content Consumer said:

It sounds as though the SD+ travel script is having some trouble. It might be a pathfinding issue or a delay issue perhaps. Try waiting 24 hours and see if that fixes the problem (nb: if he starts walking while you wait, he'll probably punish you for attempting to run away. :frown: ).

I managed to "direct" him towards next road by running away.

He came to Mistwatch, went to second floor of the main building... and then to the first floor and went to sleep. Now it seems that he just going through some generic npc routine.

5 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

You can try jdough's fix, but it doesn't work for everyone. Try starting a brand new game from the main menu again.

that didnt work but i tried a different start that requires stories and it worked(the sanguine one) but the charus breeder doesnt,after some further testing most of the starts with stories as the requirement work just fine

On 1/3/2018 at 4:55 PM, gizmo1206 said:

that didnt work but i tried a different start that requires stories and it worked(the sanguine one) but the charus breeder doesnt,after some further testing most of the starts with stories as the requirement work just fine

I'm not seeing anything specific that would prevent scenario 130 from working, but it's possible that I'm not current with a recent Stories and/or Parasites update.

Although I'm also not seeing anything in recent stories and parasites changelogs that would be responsible for this either... my kneejerk reaction is to say that it's on your end somehow, but I'll double check.

1 hour ago, Synradel said:

Im trying the expectant mother start and Im not getting any dialogue with Gaev or any of the other npc's.

Which version of CCAS are you using?

EDIT: I just tried it, and it's working fine for me. (although I did find a different bug while testing, so... thanks. ;) ).

30 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

I'm not seeing anything specific that would prevent scenario 130 from working, but it's possible that I'm not current with a recent Stories and/or Parasites update.

Although I'm also not seeing anything in recent stories and parasites changelogs that would be responsible for this either... my kneejerk reaction is to say that it's on your end somehow, but I'll double check.

Which version of CCAS are you using?

EDIT: I just tried it, and it's working fine for me. (although I did find a different bug while testing, so... thanks. ;) ).

Ver 13 re-upload

24 minutes ago, Mageman1842 said:

Is there an SSE version?

That will have to wait, at the very minimum, until fully stable versions of Sexlab, Fuz ro D-oh or equivalent, and a dialogue bug fix mod come out for SSE.

Even then, I don't see any real point in updating this until at least a majority of the following mods are updated to SSE:

Simple Slavery

Skooma Whore

Beeing Female

Soulgem Oven

SD+

Sexlab Stories

QAYL

Captured Dreams

PSQ and/or Deadly Drain

Prison Overhaul Patched

Egg Factory

Slavetats

Devious Devices

etc (see requirements on main page)

So... probably not for a good long while yet.

5 hours ago, Deathmaw said:

I'm not getting an option for PSQ in the menu, despite having it installed. I also don't have any prostitution menu? The other SLstories options behind pregnant with the Kin family don't show up either.

It mostly sounds like you're experiencing a vanilla engine bug. Are you using EZ2C and/or Better Dialogue Controls?

Note that Better Messagebox Controls does not address this bug.

If you prefer not to use either of those two mods, many people say that using your keyboard's arrow keys to get to the "hidden" options works instead of using the mouse.

I thought I'd link this here in case anyone wanted to look at something like this and missed it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88835

I don't know if something like this could be mugged or used as a replacer for the standard vanilla start, or if it would be wanted by anyone wanting to use that start. I haven't tried the mod myself yet, to see just how it works (might on my next "I have too many new mods, time to start over" reset) .

I have a scenario in mind, hope it's not too bad.

So the PC is a young female just turned 18. She is an orphan who lives on some farm in Skyrim with a step-dad and a step-mother. The game starts when the step-dad starts an awkward conversation that PC is old enough and should start to "earn" her keep, implying sex. If the PC refuses, he gets her things and banishes her. If the PC accepts she can stay only to have another awkward conversation shortly after with step-mother (who somehow finds out), and forces her to leave.

I wanted some kind of a scenario that started with a "normal" life and provided a transition to "nowhere to go" situation, which then translates into prostitution, or captured by bandits, or enslaved, or anything else.

Also, where can I find the complete list of descriptions of scenarios? I only found a list of 10-400 scenarios descriptions.

1 hour ago, Pupkin said:

I have a scenario in mind, hope it's not too bad.

So the PC is a young female just turned 18. She is an orphan who lives on some farm in Skyrim with a step-dad and a step-mother. The game starts when the step-dad starts an awkward conversation that PC is old enough and should start to "earn" her keep, implying sex. If the PC refuses, he gets her things and banishes her. If the PC accepts she can stay only to have another awkward conversation shortly after with step-mother (who somehow finds out), and forces her to leave.

I wanted some kind of a scenario that started with a "normal" life and provided a transition to "nowhere to go" situation, which then translates into prostitution, or captured by bandits, or enslaved, or anything else.

I'm not sure if this scenario will ever be made, and I'm no specially interested in it (wouldn't mind having it either), but I wanted to chime in to suggest using the farmhouse added by ASLAL for this; the one for the non-vanilla "I own property in one of the holds" start.

It's farm ran by an Imperial couple that could work just fine for a scenario like this. Would only need to add some start-specific extra dialogue to those two NPCs (like the original start does for asking for the farm income) and maybe do something with the farm ownership faction and the player so that you can take some things but the most expensive stuff would be considered stealing.

4 hours ago, offnightmare said:

So in the Falmer/chaurus starts after you turn blue is there anything next?

I'm assuming you're talking about the falmer slave and chaurus slave starts, since there's 3 different chaurus-related starts. There's not much to those starts, it just spawns you there and hands you over to SD+'s enslavement system.

8 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

I'm assuming you're talking about the falmer slave and chaurus slave starts, since there's 3 different chaurus-related starts. There's not much to those starts, it just spawns you there and hands you over to SD+'s enslavement system.

So after your skin turns blue and you go bald theres nothing left just leave?