Ok i will upload here some free daz models clothes,armor etc every model i upload here are free ,so if i get nice free model i try convert to FO4 and upload it here , i wont convert models witch a buy from daz only free to be clear :)

Now i make my own models but if i find somethink on Daz site for free i will converit :)

In this weekend i will work on request office outfit and maybe somethink small update saturday or sunday 

ahh I see now, I guess I was a bit confused  :P 
keep up the good work zenna, you're amazing!

Hello guys ! I have a little trouble. I installed everything but I can't craft it in game. It just not appear in chemistry station. Is there is a way to get with console. I don't know why I dont see it in chemistry station, maybe I have to upgrade my skill?

You can try: "help pantyhose 4", but if it doesnt show up at the chem station, i guess the installation is not correct. I would try to reinstall the mod manually, mainfile, then addon files, allways overwrite (and lust latest esp). Hope that helps.

Hi just wanna say love your outfits, works from skimpy too XXXBig.

And it's so easy too combine with armour outfits like Fortaleza and 2pac.

Keep going you do a great job.

Endorsed big time

Uploaded pic off my Fem.

post-1075993-0-50515600-1463832972_thumb.jpg

Hello guys ! I have a little trouble. I installed everything but I can't craft it in game. It just not appear in chemistry station. Is there is a way to get with console. I don't know why I dont see it in chemistry station, maybe I have to upgrade my skill?

Hi do you have Crafting workbench, armoursmith plus armour and weapon keyword community res installed if not, you can have trouble insttalling this mod.

Not saying its the case but it was for me.

Thoose 3 can be found on Nexus

or

If you use NMM check your esp. load order maybe its not checked :P

Hey guys i finish with installing system now just programs and game left ,i hope i will be redy for tomorrow with new outfits but no promise .

Are the outfits finished ? Maybe you can screenshot it for preview if you kinda too busy/fixing

Hey guys i finish with installing system now just programs and game left ,i hope i will be redy for tomorrow with new outfits but no promise .

Are the outfits finished ? Maybe you can screenshot it for preview if you kinda too busy/fixing

I just finish installing new system on new harddrive still need install FO4 and all 3d programs and plugins so this can take some time .

When i finish and import all my projecs i will post some picture .

Ok maybe im missing something, but how do I install this.  The installation guide isn't very detailed. I want everything that this mod offers and all updates.

Install the Mainfiles first, then Addons 0.9-0.14 -> Addon 16-20 -> Addon 21 and finally Addon 22

Ok maybe im missing something, but how do I install this.  The installation guide isn't very detailed. I want everything that this mod offers and all updates.

Install the Mainfiles first, then Addons 0.9-0.14 -> Addon 16-20 -> Addon 21 and finally Addon 22

In Nexus or manually?

I'm using manual method, so yeah...manual

Just came back to fallout 4. Am I missing something? Where is addon 15? it goes from 9-14, then skips 15 and starts of at 16..

Also I am missing the high boots.. I cant find them in Bodyslide and ingame when I craft them, I dont have any body, only the head of character. Please help.

EDIT: I merged the files manually before installing via NMM. Bow the high boots are available.

Just came back to fallout 4. Am I missing something? Where is addon 15? it goes from 9-14, then skips 15 and starts of at 16..

Also I am missing the high boots.. I cant find them in Bodyslide and ingame when I craft them, I dont have any body, only the head of character. Please help.

EDIT: I merged the files manually before installing via NMM. Bow the high boots are available.

update 15 was the merging of updates 9-14 into 1 file. didn't add any outfits.

Hi do you have Crafting workbench, armoursmith plus armour and weapon keyword community res installed if not, you can have trouble insttalling this mod.

Not saying its the case but it was for me.

Thoose 3 can be found on Nexus

or

If you use NMM check your esp. load order maybe its not checked :P

Nothing is working :( I'm so sad. Maybe I have to learn some skills in order to craft? Why this mod is so diffucult. Why Author of this mod dont want just put a case with all armor inside... or just provide console commands. So complex. Makes me really angry. I really want try this mod. One thing is working is only stockings. I dont see this mod (skirts ect) in chemistry station. Also my character is lvl 1. 

I created few mods so far and I always explained well the installation and I made the  process of "How to get in game" very easy by putting armors in chest in main city (skyrim) for ex . Why it has to be so complex like this mod. Why so many files in dowloading section? Why just not update and make 1 Main file including all of addons. Seems so logic for me, if author add new clothes, it's much better to update the whole main file, instead of put addons and avoid people messing up with installation.

If someone can give me all commands (in game console commands) it will be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance

To all of you who are having trouble installing this mod, I'm willing to bet you're all using NMM to install it.

AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS !!

NMM is creating SYMLINK files when you use it to install the small updates and that's why you're not seeing anything. Use NMM to UNINSTALL the mod and then check your DATA folder structure to MAKE SURE everything was deleted. Don't forget to check your Bodyslide folders because NMM is putting SYMLINKs in there also.

After you've done that, you can now do a fresh MANUAL install in the following order:

MainFile.rar

Addons 0.9-0.14 Editet outfits.rar

Addon 16-20.rar

Addon v0.21 .rar

Addon v0.22 .rar

Remember, I said do a MANUAL install. Continue to use NMM and you'll continue to have problems, the choice is yours. 

On the off chance that you're already doing a manual install and you're still having problems, you're either doing something wrong in the installation process or there's something wrong with your game.