Am I the only having clipping through the boots since version 0.9?

Usually I can wear armor with the boots without clipping, but since 0.9+, clipping through boots.

When I downgrade back to 0.8 MAinfile only, everything works fine.

The screenshots in the spoiler show how well DAZ was working with some other armors till you changed something in the later versions :(

Bild_003.jpg

Bild_002.jpg

DAZ was well compatible with 2pacs micro bikinis for example. Now the feet clip badly through those nice heels.

Usually I can wear armor with the boots without clipping, but since 0.9+, clipping through boots.

The screenshots in the spoiler show how well DAZ was working with some other armors till you changed something in the later versions :(

Bild_003.jpg

Bild_002.jpg

DAZ was well compatible with 2pacs micro bikinis for example. Now the feet clip badly through those nice heels.

Did you remove the feet via the feetzap checkbox in bodyslide?

Bild_003.jpg

Bild_002.jpg

Nope. I downloaded the updates. Installed via NMM. Bodyslided the new outfits and played. As I said, when I go back to 0.8. No issues. 0.9+ -> issue positiv

Bild_003.jpg

Bild_002.jpg

Nope. I downloaded the updates. Installed via NMM. Bodyslided the new outfits and played. As I said, when I go back to 0.8. No issues. 0.9+ -> issue positiv

I asked that because you have to do that. Download the newest version and before you build them in BS make sure to check the Feetzap box for the 3 boot outfits, its really easy.

Bild_003.jpg

Bild_002.jpg

I asked that because you have to do that. Download the newest version and before you build them in BS make sure to check the Feetzap box for the 3 boot outfits, its really easy.

Ok. Thx. :) Pitty there is no easier work around for now. I ll stick to the 0.8 version for now.

Bild_003.jpg

Bild_002.jpg

Ok. Thx. :) Pitty there is no easier work around for now. I ll stick to the 0.8 version for now.

Its no workaround its supposed to be like this. There are actually many armor mods out there which use those zap sliders/checkboxes.

Bild_003.jpg

Bild_002.jpg

i did some change in last update FeetZap you need check it before build outfit this zap hide feet and boots mesh now are little far from body bicost of my pantyhose mod ,so pantyhose can fit in boots same with bodystocking,but if you want old boots just need copy shapedata and slider set of thos boots in bodyslide and replace it in new update .

Hi thanx for the outfits

Q: Is it possible to flag some of the outfits so they are recognized by NPCs as being naked ?

I have been asking this before under tec thread and the answer there was " wait on the geck" but now the CK is here so.....?

Thank you

Got into Bodyslide, look under outfits for the three boots: 0bodyheels, 0bootshb, 0combatboots. If you pick them you will see at the very top of all sliders, a slider named "FeetZap", check the box and press build. (you can use preview to see what it does).

Got into Bodyslide, look under outfits for the three boots: 0bodyheels, 0bootshb, 0combatboots. If you pick them you will see at the very top of all sliders, a slider named "FeetZap", check the box and press build. (you can use preview to see what it does).

Thank you! :D