You guys make it sound so easy lol. I just barely figured out how to fully work outfit studio. Being in the military working 8-14hr days doesnt help. Ok so I'll add little fairy dust and magic also the blood of virgin. Jk. So adding it together through nifscope and renaming as well placing it in the proper files should work. Thanks guys

1. Open the two nifs in NifSkope 2

2. Click the dress and this will also select something in the list on the left

3. Right-click what was selected in the left list and select copy branch.

4. Go to the other nif, the one that contains the body with boots that you should have generated that I mentioned earlier

5. Select the top-most item in the left list of this nif file, right-click and select paste branch.

6. Save and move this new outfit like Spyder explained initially and see if it works in game.

1. Open the two nifs in NifSkope 2

2. Click the dress and this will also select something in the list on the left

3. Right-click what was selected in the left list and select copy branch.

4. Go to the other nif, the one that contains the body with boots that you should have generated that I mentioned earlier

5. Select the top-most item in the left list of this nif file, right-click and select paste branch.

6. Save and move this new outfit like Spyder explained initially and see if it works in game.

I see thank you. Ill report my results

ok so i did everything as said, just insert Meshes\Clothes\SilverShroud\ etc. it looks great on outfit studio.

In game when i tried to equip it, it crashed. Any solution and or pointers? Thanks in advance

I also Attached the NIF File if someone would like to view it

There are some oddities in that. Can you upload the 2 meshes you generated before the merge so I can take a look at it? Might have to play around with the material files as well, not too familiars with those yet.

Zenna, dunno if you saw this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55246-mod-requests-fo4-non-adult-mod-request-thread/?p=1579884

ok so i did everything as said, just insert Meshes\Clothes\SilverShroud\ etc. it looks great on outfit studio.

In game when i tried to equip it, it crashed. Any solution and or pointers? Thanks in advance

There are some oddities in that. Can you upload the 2 meshes you generated before the merge so I can take a look at it? Might have to play around with the material files as well, not too familiars with those yet.

Zenna, dunno if you saw this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55246-mod-requests-fo4-non-adult-mod-request-thread/?p=1579884

sure here it is

Such a bummer that the Callie dress was removed. Any chance that might come back?  that was my favorite.

yeah i'm missing many versions in the rar anyone have an older rar to share with us :) ?

Here m8

OfficeOutfit1.nif

ZO-HighBoots.nif

Zenna Daz Conversions.rar

sure here it is

Such a bummer that the Callie dress was removed. Any chance that might come back?  that was my favorite.

yeah i'm missing many versions in the rar anyone have an older rar to share with us :) ?

Here m8

thank you :)

Did you mix the dress with any other piece of clothing/armor, that is built with another preset?

I just checked and I haven't changed anything, I only updated this mod. This is what I'm getting...

PFAWXJa.png

This happens to all the Zenna outfits...

PcLfFeT.png

However when I equip one of the Zenna boots the outfit fits properly but it also changes the body; which is not my cbbe preset. As I mentioned before I even used bodyslide and I'm confident that I selected my preset and clicked build... 

jwR0Bdi.png

Alright Ladies and Gentleman i figured it out how to change the mesh for The Silver Shroud. Spyder you had 90% the right idea :)

The result, Outfit Studio was the way to-go after trial and error. Stared it out with ZP-Highboots.osp file. Imported OfficeOufit Nif. Also imported another armor and took the Garter for undies and sepsy appeal.. (Bazoongas clothing).

Heres the Share without the Garter you can add your own undies if you liked unless you like your character to-go commando.

Thanks everyone for the pointers & Zenna for the clothes

SilverShroudBodyF.nif

post-556893-0-88985800-1465520074_thumb.jpg

Did you mix the dress with any other piece of clothing/armor, that is built with another preset?

I just checked and I haven't changed anything, I only updated this mod. This is what I'm getting...

PFAWXJa.png

This happens to all the Zenna outfits...

PcLfFeT.png

However when I equip one of the Zenna boots the outfit fits properly but it also changes the body; which is not my cbbe preset. As I mentioned before I even used bodyslide and I'm confident that I selected my preset and clicked build... 

jwR0Bdi.png

You need to convert the boots to your preset, and the outfit. The zenna boots work as a full body, so both need to be bodyslided.

Alright Ladies and Gentleman i figured it out how to change the mesh for The Silver Shroud. Spyder you had 90% the right idea :)

The result, Outfit Studio was the way to-go after trial and error. Stared it out with ZP-Highboots.osp file. Imported OfficeOufit Nif. Also imported another armor and took the Garter for undies and sepsy appeal.. (Bazoongas clothing).

Heres the Share without the Garter you can add your own undies if you liked unless you like your character to-go commando.

Thanks everyone for the pointers & Zenna for the clothes

Nice work :)

Might I ask why some outfits were taken off this mod?

Outfits witch i remove was from daz models ,some ppl reports about daz models in LL ,i download thos outfits free from daz but i dont want have anyproblems for my sealf and LL

Hi

Maybe this has been asked but here it is (again?)

Q: I want to keep the old outfits but wants the new as well.....can i just dump the new content into my data folder and still keep the old ones?And the need for two Esp's?

Thanks

If you have Zenna Daz Conversions then you dont need Zenna Outfits-Old ,this esp wont be update anymore only Zenna Outfits will be so better keep old 1 with all outfits :)

sure here it is

Here m8

Plz dont Attach Zenna Daz Conversions  file here i removet it bicost of Daz conversions ,if you want share with some1 do on messenger.

Thank you