To all of you who are having trouble installing this mod, I'm willing to bet you're all using NMM to install it.

AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS !!

NMM is creating SYMLINK files when you use it to install the small updates and that's why you're not seeing anything. Use NMM to UNINSTALL the mod and then check your DATA folder structure to MAKE SURE everything was deleted. Don't forget to check your Bodyslide folders because NMM is putting SYMLINKs in there also.

After you've done that, you can now do a fresh MANUAL install in the following order:

MainFile.rar

Addons 0.9-0.14 Editet outfits.rar

Addon 16-20.rar

Addon v0.21 .rar

Addon v0.22 .rar

Remember, I said do a MANUAL install. Continue to use NMM and you'll continue to have problems, the choice is yours. 

On the off chance that you're already doing a manual install and you're still having problems, you're either doing something wrong in the installation process or there's something wrong with your game.

Shhhh. Let them whine and complain about simple mod install. :lol:

Hi Zenna

I know it is not your fault NMM is so buggy. But if you optimize your package names NMM will less likely cause issues for many of us. I am in contact with NMM dev team and this issuee is know that when Filenames miss a certain criteria the new system of NMM just f*cks up!

1st thing you need to do is to make sure the package name has a name that is less likely to be mistaken. Main file.rar is a name so many other ppl use. Why not be proud of this good work and let stand out like Zennas DAZ conversions.rar

2nd

If you create addons, they better have the main file names name in their name. Example

Zennas DAZ conversions Addon025.rar

3rd

Make sure you have a Data folder in your archive (you already do this, so no issue here. Some modders around LL ignore this and NMM messes up and does not install some files..)

One thing that would be great is if you could add a more distinguishable tag to the bodyslide files. A "0" is a character that so many BS files have, so if someone wants to batch bodyslide your files, the search function of BS is useless because ppl have so many outfits with a 0 in the name.. So maybe if you get time, you could change that "ZDC" or something. E.g. ZDCboots, ZDCbootsHD etc..

Great work btw. Keep it up

To all of you who are having trouble installing this mod, I'm willing to bet you're all using NMM to install it.

AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS !!

NMM is creating SYMLINK files when you use it to install the small updates and that's why you're not seeing anything. Use NMM to UNINSTALL the mod and then check your DATA folder structure to MAKE SURE everything was deleted. Don't forget to check your Bodyslide folders because NMM is putting SYMLINKs in there also.

After you've done that, you can now do a fresh MANUAL install in the following order:

MainFile.rar

Addons 0.9-0.14 Editet outfits.rar

Addon 16-20.rar

Addon v0.21 .rar

Addon v0.22 .rar

Remember, I said do a MANUAL install. Continue to use NMM and you'll continue to have problems, the choice is yours. 

On the off chance that you're already doing a manual install and you're still having problems, you're either doing something wrong in the installation process or there's something wrong with your game.

Thx for nice installation quite :) i have a lot work now in rl so dont have much time check topic .

Hi Zenna

I know it is not your fault NMM is so buggy. But if you optimize your package names NMM will less likely cause issues for many of us. I am in contact with NMM dev team and this issuee is know that when Filenames miss a certain criteria the new system of NMM just f*cks up!

1st thing you need to do is to make sure the package name has a name that is less likely to be mistaken. Main file.rar is a name so many other ppl use. Why not be proud of this good work and let stand out like Zennas DAZ conversions.rar

2nd

If you create addons, they better have the main file names name in their name. Example

3rd

Make sure you have a Data folder in your archive (you already do this, so no issue here. Some modders around LL ignore this and NMM messes up and does not install some files..)

One thing that would be great is if you could add a more distinguishable tag to the bodyslide files. A "0" is a character that so many BS files have, so if someone wants to batch bodyslide your files, the search function of BS is useless because ppl have so many outfits with a 0 in the name.. So maybe if you get time, you could change that "ZDC" or something. E.g. ZDCboots, ZDCbootsHD etc..

I will check this but or now i have lots of installation in my pc :)

And sry guys new addons take so long time ,i rly try work how fast i can but how i said i dont have much time now :(

I hope finish today with all my plugins so next addon can be for fraiday .

Just another idea for an outfit:

1464195315657.jpg

Chest piece and coat look already available.  Armored Leotard ( transparent textures ), and the Gits outerwear coat.  Just fine you decent gloves and boots to match and your set, except for the creepy back piece.

Hi Zenna

2nd

3rd

I agree with every single point.  Just a little work and this would be a lot better.

On a side note.  Can you please explain in the actual post what order these mods should be applied.  So many questions could be avoided.  

Also, instead of so many files, just make 1?  That alone would erase 90% of the messages on here.

Lastly, make sure people know that they still MUST go into nexus mod manager even if they didnt use it to install the mod and activate the plugin.

I finish with my games instalation and with some mods ,everythink looks ok for start make outfits so maybe today i will upload new outfit :)

Before i use FO4 Editor now i have CK i hope i can learn use it rly fast looks same like in skyrim so i think will go fast with it :)

Zenna, you should set up your slider group xml file like this:

<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="ZOutfits">
        <Member name="ZO-OfficeOutfit1"/>
    </Group>
    <Group name="CBBE">
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

That way people can use their pre-existing CBBE presets on it. Otherwise users have to re-save their presets for your slider group.

Zenna, you should set up your slider group xml file like this:

<SliderGroups>

<Group name="ZOutfits">

</Group>

<Group name="CBBE">

</Group>

</SliderGroups>

That way people can their pre-existing CBBE presets on it. Otherwise users have to re-save their presets for your slider group.

i never make any group before so i rly dont know what i do :)

so thx for info i will fix it now :)

Folks, I'm attaching my own "Zenna" group XML file that I've been using for a while now. Since the subject of groups came up a few posts ago, I figured I'd share it since it may actually help someone.

In my XML, there's 5 groups:

CBBE - this one contains every outfit Zenna has released to date. There's 27 of them in case you want to know. This includes his "Pantyhose" mod and the newest "Zenna Outfits".  New outfits will have to be added to this group as well as to at least one of the groups below.

Zenna's Boots (has a ZAP) - I did this because of the Zap slider AND to remind me to build these individually. There's 4 members in this group.

Zenna's DAZ Conversions - everything (except the 4 boots) that's in the "FreeDaz" ESP. There's 21 outfits here.

Zenna's Outfits - his latest offering (Office Outfit) with hopefully a lot more future members to add  :D

Zenna's Pantyhose - the pantyhose from his "Pantyhose" mod

If you decide to use it, feel free to modify it, improve it, or whatever. If you don't like the way it's organized, feel free to delete it or better yet, make your own. This is just what works for me and nothing more.

Zenna.xml

So now we still need to install 3 files.  Is there a special order this time?

Installation order

1 Zenna Daz Conversions

2 Zenna Daz Conversions Addon

Zenna Outfits are new mod with new esp so you can install when you like it 

http://imgur.com/QyYibV6

all armors clipping like this dont know whats wrong

Its not issue with my outfits try rebuild outfits in BodySlide ,i just rebuild it and check in game like 2 min ago everythink looks good for me 

95a3e49548.jpg

i dont know whats wrong if i build to a smaller preset it works but i dont understand how its not working with the exact same preset that the guy who made the mod uses

Zenna's XML file contains TWO body presets - Custompreset and Custompreset3.

Here's my toon and the outfit built to Custompreset:

NI36IQd.jpg

Now here she is built to Custompreset3:

k5FcsuH.jpg

You'll notice there's no clipping at all. I'd suggest making sure that you've built your body to the SAME preset you used to build the outfits. If you're not sure, rebuild your body and use that same preset to build the outfits. By the way, I'm assuming you're building your body to "CBBE Body" and NOT "CBBE Physics". If you're using CBBE Physics, there are additional steps you need to take to give the outfit physics support. You're on your own with that.