i dont know whats wrong if i build to a smaller preset it works but i dont understand how its not working with the exact same preset that the guy who made the mod uses

Zenna's XML file contains TWO body presets - Custompreset and Custompreset3.

Here's my toon and the outfit built to Custompreset:

NI36IQd.jpg

Now here she is built to Custompreset3:

k5FcsuH.jpg

You'll notice there's no clipping at all. I'd suggest making sure that you've built your body to the SAME preset you used to build the outfits. If you're not sure, rebuild your body and use that same preset to build the outfits. By the way, I'm assuming you're building your body to "CBBE Body" and NOT "CBBE Physics". If you're using CBBE Physics, there are additional steps you need to take to give the outfit physics support. You're on your own with that.

How come I cant see your pictures.  I have a link to open them and a screen op-ens and nothing at all ever pops up.

http://imgur.com/QyYibV6

all armors clipping like this dont know whats wrong

Not going lie same problem as you, clipping out the ass so uninstall move on. Work for everybody else so whatever. :lol:

No problems here either.

5fCC9pu.jpg

Perhaps you're not using a CBBE compatible body or you didn't build the outfits to your custom preset?

Stop trying after hour, stay with Bazoogas outfits until something else better pop up. :)

having a issue with installing the addons NMM wont install it and for whatever reason 7zip cant extract it either not sure whats up with it

EDIT 

the file it wont extract is the bodystocking OSD file for bodyslide

I download addons from LL and its something wrong with it how you said problem its with bodystocking ,file maybe get corupt when i upload them rly dont know but my back up work good ,i install it with NMM and no issue .

Hi Zenna

Really nice outfit's use nearly all the time.

My q is too you, how come your oufit's can't be tweaked in outfit studio. Currently trying too get your bodystocking working better with bra and armour and the only way is too remove some mesh. Which I can't. Anything els can be done, but removing any mesh on any outfit is locked some how.

Thumb's up for a great conversion.

Uploade a pic from ingame :P

post-1075993-0-43449700-1464515673_thumb.jpg

Hi Zenna

My q is too you, how come your oufit's can't be tweaked in outfit studio. Currently trying too get your bodystocking working better with bra and armour and the only way is too remove some mesh. Which I can't. Anything els can be done, but removing any mesh on any outfit is locked some how.

By remove mesh what you mean ?use Zap slider in bodyslide ? i think its only why hide mesh in bodyslide and this work on my outfits i check 2 min ago :) 2nd way its use 3ds max for delete some mesh .

Hi Zenna

By remove mesh what you mean ?use Zap slider in bodyslide ? i think its only why hide mesh in bodyslide and this work on my outfits i check 2 min ago :) 2nd way its use 3ds max for delete some mesh .

Ok then I must do something wrong cos i cant remove anything with zap, all other's i havfe no probs with.

But its on my end :P

I prefer using zap its better way too do different outfits.

So in the end I really like your outfits and they fit so well Fortaleza armour, but ( thers always a but :P).

Anyway you could do bodystocking in other colour maybe white or red, and leathersuit which i really like make it in fishnet.

Just a suggestion.

Keep up the good work.

PS just reinstall evrything seems too work perfectly with your new downloads. Just too confirm. 160+ mods running aint always going smothly but this one did.

So in the end I really like your outfits and they fit so well Fortaleza armour, but ( thers always a but :P).

Anyway you could do bodystocking in other colour maybe white or red, and leathersuit which i really like make it in fishnet.

Just a suggestion.

Keep up the good work.

PS just reinstall evrything seems too work perfectly with your new downloads. Just too confirm. 160+ mods running aint always going smothly but this one did.

I think add Bodystocking to PantyHose mod and make some restexture ,and about leather suit i think can do retexture for bodystocking ?

think its im not good with texture :)

Here its suit/swimsuit with i finish today 

af1ed665e0.jpg

Not going lie same problem as you, clipping out the ass so uninstall move on. Work for everybody else so whatever. :lol:

Guys, I'm 99.99% sure you're having this problem because you have used NMM to install the early versions of this mod. NMM for some reason is creating SYMLINK files and this is what's fucking you up. The SYMLINK files are going into your Bodyslide folder as well as Meshes and Textures. I know this is happening because THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME until I figured it out. It's very easy to fix:

Open up Zenna's archives and use it as a guide to how the mod is built in your actual game.

Then go into EACH corresponding folder in your game and delete any SYMLINK files. You must do this for MESHES, TEXTURES, and Tools/BODYSLIDE. While you're at it, double check the MATERIALS folder but at least for me, those files always copied over fine.

After you're certain that EVERY SINGLE damned SYMLINK file is gone, do a MANUAL of the mod. Don't use NMM because that can fuck you up all over again.

Now rebuild the outfits as usual in bodyslide and you should be good to go. Remember, you gotta get rid of ALL the Symlink files. If you miss any, those outfits will continue to clip.

It's possible that Zenna's new archives will make NMM "happy" and it won't create any SYMLINK files in the future BUT you FIRST have to get rid of any that you may have NOW.

Guys, I'm 99.99% sure you're having this problem because you have used NMM to install the early versions of this mod. NMM for some reason is creating SYMLINK files and this is what's fucking you up. The SYMLINK files are going into your Bodyslide folder as well as Meshes and Textures. I know this is happening because THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME until I figured it out. It's very easy to fix:

Open up Zenna's archives and use it as a guide to how the mod is built in your actual game.

Then go into EACH corresponding folder in your game and delete any SYMLINK files. You must do this for MESHES, TEXTURES, and Tools/BODYSLIDE. While you're at it, double check the MATERIALS folder but at least for me, those files always copied over fine.

After you're certain that EVERY SINGLE damned SYMLINK file is gone, do a MANUAL of the mod. Don't use NMM because that can fuck you up all over again.

Now rebuild the outfits as usual in bodyslide and you should be good to go. Remember, you gotta get rid of ALL the Symlink files. If you miss any, those outfits will continue to clip.

It's possible that Zenna's new archives will make NMM "happy" and it won't create any SYMLINK files in the future BUT you FIRST have to get rid of any that you may have NOW.

2wodukp.png

Finally work now. No real big description on page telling you why you need bodyheel until read small line about 33 and 37 slots. Thought extra add on stuff at first. First bodyslide in history require you wear extra bodyslide mod on top another bodyslide just to work. Oh well. :sleepy: Don't use NMM. Updating over and over waste of time. Good without it. 

Hi  Zenna It would be nice with a picture catalog on the OP Page ....just a thought :angel:

Thank you for the mod

There was one originally, I imagine it's being redone after the HDD failure just a little while ago. I agree though, it was very nice to see all the outfits included in the mod! :)

And just in case you're wondering, yes, they are all great!

Finally work now. No real big description on page telling you why you need bodyheel until read small line about 33 and 37 slots. Thought extra add on stuff at first. First bodyslide in history require you wear extra bodyslide mod on top another bodyslide just to work. Oh well. :sleepy: Don't use NMM. Updating over and over waste of time. Good without it. 

Maybe you wait until zenna "finished" her mods if you dont want to update. I dont know where the problem is to extract and overwrite some files.

On top of that, i installed both mods with NMM and there is no problem at all.

having a issue with installing the addons NMM wont install it and for whatever reason 7zip cant extract it either not sure whats up with it

EDIT 

the file it wont extract is the bodystocking OSD file for bodyslide

NMM is having trouble with addons right now. If you look back in the forum, not very far, an explanation is given as to why and how to work around it. Just a heads-up, it requires some manual installation if I remember correctly.

Edit: My apologies, I missread your post somewhat. Anywho, out of curiosity I redownloaded the latest version with the bodystocking and checked it out. I didn't have any problems with extraction at all and the mod works fine. Perhaps downloading a fresh copy might help you or even trying a different program such as WinRAR for doing the extraction.

Hi Zenna

You wrote that you liked new idea's for creation, take a look at this one. For me its the best ever made luxury lingerie serie . Used it when playing skyrim and still do. Look video what you see is what you get ingame, if your rig can hadle it.

Maybe talk too ApoKrytia about a conversion for fallout 4. It's Daz so it should fit for your serie :P

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2214-luxury-collection-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/

Maybe you wait until zenna "finished" her mods if you dont want to update. I dont know where the problem is to extract and overwrite some files.

On top of that, i installed both mods with NMM and there is no problem at all.

Who said I use NMM? Tell me because keep saying "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT NMM."  :lol: