Hi  Zenna It would be nice with a picture catalog on the OP Page ....just a thought :angel:

Thank you for the mod

There was one originally, I imagine it's being redone after the HDD failure just a little while ago. I agree though, it was very nice to see all the outfits included in the mod! :)

And just in case you're wondering, yes, they are all great!

I add picture everytime when i add new outfit but after last site  crush my image are missing so i make some fast screanshot and upload it :)

Hi Zenna

You wrote that you liked new idea's for creation, take a look at this one. For me its the best ever made luxury lingerie serie . Used it when playing skyrim and still do. Look video what you see is what you get ingame, if your rig can hadle it.

Maybe talk too ApoKrytia about a conversion for fallout 4. It's Daz so it should fit for your serie :P

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2214-luxury-collection-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/

thos are from daz/poser conversions i have some of thos models in my daz studio

Hi  Zenna It would be nice with a picture catalog on the OP Page ....just a thought :angel:

Thank you for the mod

There was one originally, I imagine it's being redone after the HDD failure just a little while ago. I agree though, it was very nice to see all the outfits included in the mod! :)

I add picture everytime when i add new outfit but after last site  crush my image are missing so i make some fast screanshot and upload it :)

Zenna, I have all of your screenshots from all 3 of your mods. If you want them I can PM you a link to my cloud drive and you can DL them. If you'd rather make new screenies, thats fine too.

Thank you for the mod

Zenna, I have all of your screenshots from all 3 of your mods. If you want them I can PM you a link to my cloud drive and you can DL them. If you'd rather make new screenies, thats fine too.

Thank you for asking :) but i add some new screanshot all outfits in 2 image less upload for me :P

all the boots and high heels are buged X/ please fix them :)

If by "bugged" you mean the feet are clipping through the boot, you failed to check off the little box on the right to ZAP the feet. Build the 4 footwear outfits individually, making sure you check off the zap box for each one. You can see what it does in the preview.

If by "bugged" you mean the feet are clipping through the boot, you failed to check off the little box on the right to ZAP the feet. Build the 4 footwear outfits individually, making sure you check off the zap box for each one. You can see what it does in the preview.

I wanted to ask, since this is asked frequently, would it be possible to make the zap slider checked by default?

Would someone be able to re texture the sport outfit so that the shorts are denim?

I know the SoHot outfit is denim, but I actually prefer the the hotpants in the sport outfit better.

Would really appreciate it. Thanks

well dam, i didnt knew that, thanks

very nice :D thanks

now if someone is really really cool, would be perfect if one could change this one armor workbench, black/leopard/snake. i would like to have this option on all skin tight outfits (i guess skirts wont fit, but the others should).

Ok guys tomorow i remove all Daz Conversions outfits ,think its i use free daz connect but still its some reports on it .

So when i sort outfits today then tomorrow i will remove all daz conversion outfits and only left this 1 with i make it .

Im rlly sorry for that .

Wow, too bad. If i understand, its a problem to put those conversations here?

Then i really hope to see some handmade stuff from you (=

In daz conversions its 11 outfits from daz and 12 my in Zenna outfits all my :)

But its its not end of update ,every week i make somethink new andd add :)

Would it be okay if I posted another 2 leopard textures for your ZDress & Officeoutfit here? Like I did with the highboots?

I just want to be sure its okay before I do it again :)

Its ok for Zdress and Office outfit bicost its my creation but Highboots will be gone tomorrow bicost are from daz so i remove it from my mod ,

but i work on new hells and high boots ,should be redy for tomorrow :)