the nif file also shows up as a .symlink and not an actual file

edit- hmmmm I manually extracted the nif and bodyslide and now they show up fine- must be an issue with the latest version of NMM

Can be NMM i read somwhere on LL about it NMM change files

I have problems from version 0.15, does not appear the stockings and bodystocking not appear in bodyslide and play an error with a red triangle.

v0.15 was only add all addons in 1 rar and edit some mesh for Pantyhouse

Stocking are in PantyHose topic you cant download here and its not same esp ,BodyStocking are in v0.16

if you have Addon v0.16 and still dont have Bodystocking try install it manual ,unpack rar file and drop in Fallout 4 game folder 

And PantyHose are here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2848-pantyhose-by-zenna/

Got into Bodyslide, look under outfits for the three boots: 0bodyheels, 0bootshb, 0combatboots. If you pick them you will see at the very top of all sliders, a slider named "FeetZap", check the box and press build. (you can use preview to see what it does).

This is something I'm slightly familiar with, however, in this particular instance it doesn't want to work. Bodyslide preview is showing the results I expect but in game the feet aren't zapped. First time this has come up for me. I was just wondering if you might have any idea what could be causing this?

*EDIT:  Nevermind, for some reason a leather leg armor piece wasn't built properly in Bodyslide and forced the feet to appear even though the armor itself became invisible. Rebuilding the armor piece solved the issue. I apologize for this unnecessary post.

update v0.18 look in download section for picture

I don't get it,do i need to update BS or what ? Your custom preset 3 looks like slightly modded vanilla preset in window tab. While outfits, have only korbin preset and lower body part looks like in ur pics.

Help asap,want dat body preset nif. 

update v0.18 look in download section for picture

I don't get it,do i need to update BS or what ? Your custom preset 3 looks like slightly modded vanilla preset in window tab. While outfits, have only korbin preset and lower body part looks like in ur pics.

Help asap,want dat body preset nif. 

i use bodyslide 3.4 and all work good 

Hey Zenna, just wanted to come back here and say thank you a lot for your work. I've been looking like a mad man for meshes that would fit in my mixed armor on Bodyslide.

Turns out it fits nicely. I edited a few things, like darker texture and normal/spec map (it was a bit too glossy for me^^).

Anyway, here's Lady Caesar lol :

post-81342-0-05422600-1462136741_thumb.jpg

Hello Zenna I like to say your work is great :-). But two of your outfits are don´t show up after build in game on the station.

Its is the Bodysuite and the new LeatherSuit. And in Bodyslide are now options to create the meshes. Can you help me?

Hello Zenna I like to say your work is great :-). But two of your outfits are don´t show up after build in game on the station.

Its is the Bodysuite and the new LeatherSuit. And in Bodyslide are now options to create the meshes. Can you help me?

If you used NMM to install the mod, verify that none of Zenna's files were copied over as "SYMLINK" files. For some reason, NMM has been doing that a lot lately. Make sure you check the BODYSLIDE folder as well.

If you find any SYMLINK files, just delete them (Important) and then do a manual install of Zenna's mod. Everything should work fine after that.

If you used NMM to install the mod, verify that none of Zenna's files were copied over as "SYMLINK" files. For some reason, NMM has been doing that a lot lately. Make sure you check the BODYSLIDE folder as well.

If you find any SYMLINK files, just delete them (Important) and then do a manual install of Zenna's mod. Everything should work fine after that.

Thanks for your help. Now everything works fine.

Looks good! We've been getting a lot of very similar textures on the outfits- might I suggest a material change to something like vinyl or chrome?

i said before im not good with texture so i can do what i can ,make mesh for me its eazy but when comes to texture im rly bad on it ,but any1 can retexture how its like ,maybe ib time i get more experience with it :)

So for now this its what i can do best :)

If somebody were to make texture for those outfits, would you feature them?

Any 1 who want can make retesture for my outfits and upload it as resteture mod its ok with me ,and if some1 want make nice retexture and upload by me in my mod i will give him ofc credits for it .

Update 0.20 1 new outfit