I have remove Daz conversion models from Zenna Daz Conversions ,now file name its Zenna Outfits-Old ,check download section image witch outfits was removed and changelog.

But i still work on new outfits here its my new project .

3f262d8651.jpg

Is the bodyheels and bootsHB not working with bodyslide?

I build these two for my own body preset but when i used it in game it conflict with the feet.

Am i missing something here?

Thank you :D

When you build boots in bodyslide check FeetZap to hide feet

I build these two for my own body preset but when i used it in game it conflict with the feet.

thanks zenna baby love your outfits <3

• vo.27
  • Remove outfits "Callie Dress,CombatBoots,CuteDress,HighBoots,LeatherStrap,LittleDress,MMDress,SoHot"

I dont understand. Das these mean new update is goind to be missing outfits that already existed? From the screenshot, I noticed one of my favorite outfits is effected from this if so..

Thank you so much zenna! :D

I'm blinded really,didn't see that there's an option for it.

Your work is Awesome :D 

More than a few folks here have asked that question because that Zap box is so easy to miss. Also, I think someone asked a few posts back if there was a way to have that Zap box checked by default instead of unchecked as it is now. Well, if anyone is interested, here's how you can do that yourself:

There's FOUR files that you have to edit, located at .....Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets

The four files are          0BodyHeels.osp

0BootsHB.osp

0CombatBoots.osp

0HighBoots.osp

As a precaution, back them up just in case you have a brain fart or suffer from "Fat Finger Syndrome"  :D

Now just open one of them in a text editor like WordPad, scroll to the bottom and find the following line:

<Slider name="FeetZap" invert="false" default="0"

Change the "0" to "1" making sure you keep everything else the same. Save and do the same thing to the other 3 remaining files.

Your Zap box is now checked by default.

• vo.27
  • Remove outfits "Callie Dress,CombatBoots,CuteDress,HighBoots,LeatherStrap,LittleDress,MMDress,SoHot"

I dont understand. Das these mean new update is goind to be missing outfits that already existed? From the screenshot, I noticed one of my favorite outfits is effected from this if so..

Yes thos outfits are remove from FreeDaz esp ,but if you have old file then you will still have thos outfits in our game .

• vo.27

Yes thos outfits are remove from FreeDaz esp ,but if you have old file then you will still have thos outfits in our game .

Ok. Thats better news.

b4 i download: can I use those shoes for other outfits or are they one singular outfit?

Yes, if the outfit itself doesnt use the same slot. So some will work, some not. At some you can even have 2 boots at once.

Cool, Thank you for letting me know.

Hi Zenna love your work and all. I have a request, is it possible to use the Officesuit w/ high boots to replace the silver shroud armor if your self or Someone else could do it i would appreciate it so much.

Just copy the mesh from the Office Suit outfit and place it in Meshes\Clothes\SilverShroud\

Then rename it to SilverShroudBodyF.nif

Then whenever you equip the Silver Shroud outfit, it will have the appearance of the Office Suit. You can do that with any armor mod. Just simply paste the mesh of the outfit you want into the folder for the armor you want to replace. Rename it to the same name as the vanilla outfit and it will automatically replace it.

Hi Zenna love your work and all. I have a request, is it possible to use the Officesuit w/ high boots to replace the silver shroud armor if your self or Someone else could do it i would appreciate it so much.

Just copy the mesh from the Office Suit outfit and place it in Meshes\Clothes\SilverShroud\

Then whenever you equip the Silver Shroud outfit, it will have the appearance of the Office Suit. You can do that with any armor mod. Just simply paste the mesh of the outfit you want into the folder for the armor you want to replace. Rename it to the same name as the vanilla outfit and it will automatically replace it.

Eh, no. The office outfit, like most others included in this mod, doesn't have a body shape in the nif file. So if you do that you'll have the outfit sitting on an invisible body in game when you equip it. The reason you have a body underneath it in game is because you equip a normal outfit in slot 33 that has the body shape and then you equip the dress over it in a different slot. That won't work with your proposed solution because then the dress would take slot 33.

The best solution in my opinion is to generate a body with boots from one of the other clothing items in this mod  (make sure you zap the feet) and then merging that with the office outfit nif in NifSkope and then renaming and moving it to the right folder.

Eh, no. The office outfit, like most others included in this mod, doesn't have a body shape in the nif file. So if you do that you'll have the outfit sitting on an invisible body in game when you equip it. The reason you have a body underneath it in game is because you equip a normal outfit in slot 33 that has the body shape and then you equip the dress over it in a different slot. That won't work with your proposed solution because then the dress would take slot 33.

The best solution in my opinion is to generate a body with boots from one of the other clothing items in this mod  (make sure you zap the feet) and then merging that with the office outfit nif in NifSkope and then renaming and moving it to the right folder.

Ah my mistake. I didn't realize it was the "over armor" type. Thought it was a full regular outfit. Then yeah, Mickster is right.