Latex, Vinil, Leather, all welcome (=

If i may add one more request, could you make the Heels go up till the knees (alternate version)?

Somthing like this:

i see what i can do but you will need w8 to weekend with it :)

If somebody were to make texture for those outfits, would you feature them?

Any 1 who want can make retesture for my outfits and upload it as resteture mod its ok with me ,and if some1 want make nice retexture and upload by me in my mod i will give him ofc credits for it .

Update 0.20 1 new outfit

Keep it up bruh

1196.gif

Latex, Vinil, Leather, all welcome (=

If i may add one more request, could you make the Heels go up till the knees (alternate version)?

Somthing like this:

Yeah that would be nice. I fiddled with this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7626/? trying to isolate the boots(nifscope) and   making them a stand alone  but that tools ....no good....

post-28-0-81226300-1462358033_thumb.jpg and got some problems with some residue leftover from the removed dresspost-28-0-43925800-1462358112_thumb.jpg

Maybe you could take a look on it i think its ok from the author on nexus

Another question with all these naked outfits(i enjoy very much thank you) the games NPCs(Cait,Piper,Danse.....) should recognize you as naked do you know how to flag these as being naked?

Thanks

Without some of these outfits it would be a nightmare to find fitting clothes with the outfits I made with Outfit Studio.

The Vdress fits so well the armor ! lol  Thank you again Zenna !!!!

Hi, first i would like to tanks Zenna for this great work^^

And i would like to know how my player can sit like Irma on this chair ("chaise")?

I can built it on my settlement (tanks to "homemaker" mod), but my player sit normally.

Is there a special ID for this chair in order to sit like Irma?

Thanks for the answer.

post-1009535-0-14749700-1462648062_thumb.jpg

Edited by MatthieuW

Without some of these outfits it would be a nightmare to find fitting clothes with the outfits I made with Outfit Studio.

The Vdress fits so well the armor ! lol  Thank you again Zenna !!!!

Hi, first i would like to tanks Zenna for this great work^^

And i would like to know how my player can sit like Irma on this chair ("chaise")?

I can built it on my settlement (tanks to "homemaker" mod), but my player sit normally.

Is there a special ID for this chair in order to sit like Irma?

Thanks for the answer.

As far as I know I haven't seen a mod that does this yet. BUT you can try asking aesfocus, the person who does Renovated Furniture. They've added proper animations to other furniture already, and might be the one to add them to that couch as well.

Easily my favorite mod. I have no complaints or criticism but i would like to second the request for some sort of "office lady"/secretary outfit, as Kargrin had suggested already.
Even if you completely ignore this post, i'll still love you. Much respect as always.

The new boots would  look very good, but there is a problem with the feet.

Your first boots didn't make any problems, but now  both boots show the feet of my characters.

attachicon.gifScreenShot1.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Can you fix it?

Got into Bodyslide, look under outfits for the four boots: 0bodyheels, 0bootshb, 0combatboots, 0highboots. If you pick them you will see at the very top of all sliders, a slider named "FeetZap", check the box and press build. (you can use preview to see what it does).

Easily my favorite mod. I have no complaints or criticism but i would like to second the request for some sort of "office lady"/secretary outfit, as Kargrin had suggested already.

Even if you completely ignore this post, i'll still love you. Much respect as always.

I read every post here its not like i ignore it just dont have much time thos days :) I try do requests but this take some time and i remember about office outfit :) someday i will add it .

Your first boots didn't make any problems, but now  both boots show the feet of my characters.

Can you fix it?

Got into Bodyslide, look under outfits for the four boots: 0bodyheels, 0bootshb, 0combatboots, 0highboots. If you pick them you will see at the very top of all sliders, a slider named "FeetZap", check the box and press build. (you can use preview to see what it does).

How djangoku said need check FeetZap to hide feet in bodyslide :)

If you check changelog i write about in in v0.13 :)

Can you fix it?

Thank you! Sorry, i acted against law nr 1 (RTFM!), but unfortunately I got the next problem:

post-1137636-0-97328700-1462698838_thumb.jpg post-1137636-0-84631100-1462698856_thumb.jpg

Both outfits use the same preset. The only difference are the boots.

BTW, the, or should I say my preview in BodySlide doesn't really show, what you are going to get in game.

Can you fix it?

Thank you! Sorry, i acted against law nr 1 (RTFM!), but unfortunately I got the next problem:

attachicon.gifScreenShot7.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot8.jpg

Both outfits use the same preset. The only difference are the boots.
BTW, the, or should I say my preview in BodySlide doesn't really show, what you are going to get in game.

i check v0.21 everythink its in place so should work good ,did you instal it manual or with NMM? 

@ zenna11:

I'm sorry about complaining, because your work is great!

Well, I got 149 mods running in this game and I'm wondering, how long I can go on with activating new mods. So I installed your mods one after the other.

I didn't install your packages, because not every outfit fits my taste, although you did your job very well.

Off Topic: I also tried to get DAZ3d running, but after Installation DAZ3d doesn't start.

@ zenna11:

I'm sorry about complaining, because your work is great!

Well, I got 149 mods running in this game and I'm wondering, how long I can go on with activating new mods. So I installed your mods one after the other.

I didn't install your packages, because not every outfit fits my taste, although you did your job very well.

Off Topic: I also tried to get DAZ3d running, but after Installation DAZ3d doesn't start.

im rly not sure but can be like for skyrim 255 esp active can have more but game can have some issue after that ,thats i add all my outfits to 1 esp so you dont need new esp for new outfit ,my addons are only new outfit for same esp .

But if you skip any addons so in next you will have thos addons witch you skip in chemistry station but you dont get nothink if you craft it ,so its better instal all addons and like i write in my topic under installation ,install addons manual .

And about Daz instalation can't  help you much maybe you missing some plugin ,better check instalation quide on Daz web site .

Hello :) great mod, i have an idea for new outfits maybe something like this(one boob out):

7718-19-1452455698.jpg

7718-14-1452455698.jpg

Make outfit with breast out its eazy i make somethink like this :) but 1st some ppl ask for office outfit so i start work on that then maybe somethink with uncover breast :)

Update v0.22

Now i have some issue ,i try find some clothes to make office outfit so i type in google "Office Lady" i get to many outfits :\ 

Now i rly dont know witch i should make with short skir or longer ,with open shirt or close?

Some japanes office outfits look good maybe i pick somethink like this but not sure yet :)