may i ask did you have time to look on the Sloth Armor?, i did give you files of but of cause your own work comes first :) keep it up, your work is awesome :D

About Sloth Armor i left author message 

What about some office lady outfit (so i can use it as tuxedo replacer, heh ;) )

large_office_lady_with_red_hair_3d_model

This outfit look nice ,i think i can do mesh for that and texture dont look rly hard to make it ,i see what i can do :)

I have my pantyhose in game looks good so far its some cliping body but i try get pantyhose mesh rly close to body ,i try fix that but dont wanna get mesh to far from body ,so esp its done juts need make some textures for texture swamp ,and i will need edit all boots in my mod so Pantyhose can fit in ,

0fab160.jpg

Ok i delete PantyHose mesh i dont like it ,so i make new better 1 higer poly maybe you wont see any change bu i see :)

And i make 3 texture type for it so far ,here its sample ,give me please opinion on it :)

51d689e.jpg

i think i best like the first of them because it look like Lingerie Stocking but the other ones are also really good just not as much my style

Thank you guys :) i do this mods bicost i like it :)

About outfits i work on new outfit now i try get high poly count on it so can look nice ,will be like my PantyHose ,but now i make Fullbodystocking ,can be use like underarmo :)

Mesh almost done little fix and will be redy for bodyslide ,after that i make test texture and post some picture here from progres :)

Thank you guys :) i do this mods bicost i like it :)

About outfits i work on new outfit now i try get high poly count on it so can look nice ,will be like my PantyHose ,but now i make Fullbodystocking ,can be use like underarmo :)

Mesh almost done little fix and will be redy for bodyslide ,after that i make test texture and post some picture here from progres :)

Cant wait to see this :heart::D

Add 16 not work in my game  :(

Strange i check it now for any bugs with craft and so on bt everythink work fine for me ,can you tell me more about it ?

1 other outfits work or no?

2 did you instal last update with outfits editet ?

3 Outfitn its not in game ,cant caft it,cant get form additem command 

for console use plz  ` help "BodyStocking"4 and hit enter for item id 

then player.additem item id here

Hey Zenna, the Data\Meshes\FreeDaz\BodyStocking directory seems to be empty. I've uninstalled/redownloaded the main file and updates and i'm getting the same problem.

Great work btw!

EDIT: Seems to be a problem with NMM, manually installed the meshes, textures and bodyslide files and it works. Strange, I installed all other updates with NMM with no problem. 

Hey Zenna, the Data\Meshes\FreeDaz\BodyStocking directory seems to be empty. I've uninstalled/redownloaded the main file and updates and i'm getting the same problem.

Great work btw!

EDIT: Seems to be a problem with NMM, manually installed the meshes, textures and bodyslide files and it works. Strange, I installed all other updates with NMM with no problem. 

When Meshes file its emnty thats not problem bodyslid create new file in there :) i never try NMM for that mod alweys only update my game file then copy thos new file nad pack up it :) so i think beast safe will be manual instalation for it ,but good if works :)