I found the mistake!

I thought BodySlide would load the changed outfit, but it loads the unchanged preset. Ok, I can work around.

Here i have an sugesstion for an office lady:

post-1137636-0-99747900-1462707451_thumb.jpg

Short skirts won't cause so much trouble like the longer ones ( physics).

if its possible, like on the foto. really looking cute

Its posible but will take some time i make meash from 0 so if more parts longer time to do it and now i have only weekends free .

I just finish this 1 witch i start and start work on that from picture ,update will be next week ,but its not 100% i will finish that from picture .

maybe i missunderstood, i thought this was the outfit from the foto? take your time, no need to hurry. and btw, the snakeskin is really good :D would it be possible to put this texture on some of the other outfits (optional)? thanks!

Without some of these outfits it would be a nightmare to find fitting clothes with the outfits I made with Outfit Studio.

The Vdress fits so well the armor ! lol  Thank you again Zenna !!!!

Hi, first i would like to tanks Zenna for this great work^^

And i would like to know how my player can sit like Irma on this chair ("chaise")?

I can built it on my settlement (tanks to "homemaker" mod), but my player sit normally.

Is there a special ID for this chair in order to sit like Irma?

Thanks for the answer.

As far as I know I haven't seen a mod that does this yet. BUT you can try asking aesfocus, the person who does Renovated Furniture. They've added proper animations to other furniture already, and might be the one to add them to that couch as well.

I found one a few days ago, it works very well : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10081/?

Ok i will upload here some free daz models clothes,armor etc every model i upload here are free ,so if i get nice free model i try convert to FO4 and upload it here , i wont convert models witch a buy from daz only free to be clear :)

Ok i will upload here some free daz models clothes,armor etc every model i upload here are free ,so if i get nice free model i try convert to FO4 and upload it here , i wont convert models witch a buy from daz only free to be clear :)

Now i make my own models but if i find somethink on Daz site for free i will converit :)

In this weekend i will work on request office outfit and maybe somethink small update saturday or sunday 

Holy flying monkeys batman!

You can convert DAZ clothes?

Please god tell me there's a tutorial somewhere (for us dum-dums who have dreams of improving the shameless debauchery we exude)

I have... err... a few thousand items for DAZ. I'd love to convert them.

Would it be possible to use the built-in-morphs, then export them? that means I could have clothing that can be posed for animations or special scenes!

Please god tell me there's a tutorial somewhere (for us dum-dums who have dreams of improving the shameless debauchery we exude)

Would it be possible to use the built-in-morphs, then export them? that means I could have clothing that can be posed for animations or special scenes!

If i remember good its tutorial for convert daz to skyrim on youtube ,same wey you do for FO4 ,morph outfit how you like it and export as FBX file then 3DS Max .

And in my mod its like 10 outfits convert from Daz ,other outfits i make my sealf :)

If i remember good its tutorial for convert daz to skyrim on youtube ,same wey you do for FO4 ,morph outfit how you like it and export as FBX file then 3DS Max .

And in my mod its like 10 outfits convert from Daz ,other outfits i make my sealf :)

Thanks :D I have a few ideas that I will hopefully be implementing when I know what the hell i'm doing XD

Hi there's a problem with the addon v0.22 where if you install with nexus it will not install, but if done manually it will install and let you build the outfit on bodyslide. My sugestion is to try to merge all of the parts together so it install everything at once. I think the problems is with the .esp because it installs the files but it doesnt read them.

Then again good work really nice mod, keep the good work.

Hi there's a problem with the addon v0.22 where if you install with nexus it will not install, but if done manually it will install and let you build the outfit on bodyslide. My sugestion is to try to merge all of the parts together so it install everything at once. I think the problems is with the .esp because it installs the files but it doesnt read them.

Then again good work really nice mod, keep the good work.

Actually, there's no problem with Zenna's update. The real problem is this - NMM creating SYMLINK files when you use it to install Zenna's small addons. If you use NMM to install a larger file, it goes in no problem with no SYMLINKs. I don't know why this happens but this is definitely the case.

Just use NMM to uninstall the addon and then re-install it manually. You'll have no issues after that.