Wow,

Thats already good news,

A simplified redux version and an optimized captive scenario. :shy:

5) I've simply thought of 2 "packages". One for the player and one package for all followers or instead the robbed scenario for all followers

6) With the slaves of paradise halls and also serana your base idea of the mod is totally "knocked out". You can give the slaves all the gear and weapons

you want to bring inside of the dungeon and they are not stripped. With serana it's not so easy, before it is possble to change equipment with her you must

first solve some quests. The mod pahe lives on 6.21 works well.

3) Ok. In my Opinion without serana you really missed the best part of skyrim. :exclamation:  She is the main character of the dawnguard dlc. The dawguard quest will start at lvl 10 of your character and you will find her in a dungeon in the first quest of that mod.

But Serana is a very complex character. Maybe most of the modders will tell you "hands off" before Serana is healed from vampirism.

Regards

Good to hear you're working on a more robust system for handling followers. I'd posted this on the failed upgraded forum, but you probably didn't see that, so I'd just like to repeat my request that you make the system ignore any worn Devious Devices on followers. Those are meant to ignore the usual strip mechanics from mods, but removing all items gets rid of them.

But also, I'd like to request you look into rewriting the dialogue for the ending of the guard scenario, when you bring the receipt to the lieutenant. Fourth-wall breaking dialogue feels utterly out of place here, it simply doesn't fit with serious Skyrim files.

Good to hear you're working on a more robust system for handling followers. I'd posted this on the failed upgraded forum, but you probably didn't see that, so I'd just like to repeat my request that you make the system ignore any worn Devious Devices on followers. Those are meant to ignore the usual strip mechanics from mods, but removing all items gets rid of them.

But also, I'd like to request you look into rewriting the dialogue for the ending of the guard scenario, when you bring the receipt to the lieutenant. Fourth-wall breaking dialogue feels utterly out of place here, it simply doesn't fit with serious Skyrim files.

The "failed upgraded forum", whatever and wherever it is, fails to notify me of any comments or requests made there (I wasn't even aware of its existence until you mentioned it), so I could not know of your request before.

The planned new way of the follower support includes some new method of detecting custom followers, together with a configurable list of items to be stripped from them. I'm going to pay extra attention to devious devices, thank you for your reminder.  :)

As for your second comment, I'm sorry to hear that you dislike that dialog in question (the exact statistics show that there have been one user so far who liked it, and another one - you - who did not, with the vast majority of users not caring enough to mention it :)  ), but that tiresomely long conversation must be bypassable from the second time onwards (so that you don't have to go all the way through those dialog lines every time you need to talk to a lieutenant).

At least it is supposed to work that way, I'm not sure if I have ever tested it myself.

Couple of new reports:

Triggered on the retrieving the new Dibella Sybil at the top part of the dungeon, where the Sybil is being guarded by a Briarheart.  Game froze/crashed, not sure if the quest, the restricted char (the Sybil is a kid), the Briarheart, or the weird layout of that dungeon was the cause.

Triggered in Cidhna mine, with the Blood and Silver expansion and Devious Cidhna active, no issues, a ton of NPCs stripped (lololololol).  No issues on the escape part of Cidha mine, the vanilla NPCs got reequipped with their Forsworn gear, the extras stayed naked if they got stripped (made the Markarth battle pretty interesting).  Quest did not restart as I still have the aforementioned quest from Windhelm running.  The vanilla game's prison confiscations were returned when I received the Armor of the Old Gods.

• 2 weeks later...

I've liked your mod since it first came out and I'm quite sure I'm in the minority, but could you, i.e. would you, create a non-DDa / DDx version of this mod? Frankly, I often find the restraints tedious and boring, prolly because I don't use DDa / DDx too often as I can never figure out how to get (or find) keys, etc. And the ball gag is the worst. Mmmph!  Mmmph!  - over and over and over and over. Arrrgggh!  Really sloooows the game to a crawl. But hey, that's just me and my games.  Perhaps one day I'll learn to appreciate DDa / DDx, but in the meantime...

...could you, i.e. would you, create a non-DDa / DDx version of this mod?

There IS a DD free version, it's called Naked Dungeons Redux.

However, it is based on an older (1.4) version of the main mod, so if you have the DD mods installed, then it's much better to use the latest version of ND, with the bondage chance value set to zero. That way you will still be able to use the newer features of ND (like the cum inflation or the public indecency) without being forced into bondage by the mod.

Hm, when the guards claim your belongings is there a way you can filter out which animations it plays? What I mean is I play a futa character, but would rather it select anal instead of vaginal (clipping is mainly the reason).

You can always enable/disable any types of animations in the SexLab MCM, as far as I can remember.

Tell me if that does not help (e.g. some default unwanted animation still plays on ND's events), I can include a configurable filter in the ND MCM page.

Hello

played naked dungeon redux again and find out the following :

-  Food and water and drinks should not be stripped for users playing with RND or ineed etc

-  i guess if youre playing naked dungeon and business of the forth era the antidote should als not be stripped (INDEPENDENT of THE POTION SETTING)

If you find your "familar package" outside of the dungeon and you order your follower with the command "I want you to do something" to take the package, because maybe it is too 'heavy' for the player, then afterwards you find nothing in the follower inventary.

Regarding the other mod "business of the fourth era" do you think it is possible to reduce the script load ?

Instead of triggering every ... seconds only trigger once, when you close the player inventary then check if the pc wears forbidden equipment.

If the pc is wearing forbidden equipment show a message "dibella is angry :shy: ", punish the player one as the existing  script already did and additionally run a script similar with naked dungeons to strip the player only. Script may not trigger when the antidote effect is activ.

On second hand to keep the idea work,  if there is an event when the antidote effect ended the same modified script must run again.

If there is no event, i can think about a somewhat more complicated solution .

Hey meanwhile I've learn to make small changes to an existing esp-file. (No scripting possible there) AnywayNDUN  i have the redux version and "business of the 4th era" running without sexlab, just by replacing some references with NULL values.

With kind regards

Hello

played naked dungeon redux again and find out the following :

-  Food and water and drinks should not be stripped for users playing with RND or ineed etc

-  i guess if youre playing naked dungeon and business of the forth era the antidote should als not be stripped (INDEPENDENT

1. Food and drinks can be found in dungeons (most of the time).

2. There is a configurable list in ND's MCM settings, so you can include potiions in the exception list. I haven't double-checked it, but I guess that will prevent ND from being able to take the antidote away.

...could you, i.e. would you, create a non-DDa / DDx version of this mod?

There IS a DD free version, it's called Naked Dungeons Redux.

However, it is based on an older (1.4) version of the main mod, so if you have the DD mods installed, then it's much better to use the latest version of ND, with the bondage chance value set to zero. That way you will still be able to use the newer features of ND (like the cum inflation or the public indecency) without being forced into bondage by the mod.

Ah geez, what a f 'ing dope! I didn't even think of that (bondage value). Thanks G!  BTW, I'd forgotten about the cum inflation aspect until I met up with a giant. Whoaaaa!

Out of curiosity, why write your own cum inflation feature when there are already three different mods for it? (Not complaining. It's my thing. More is always better.)

Also, what framework do you use for inflation? (SLIF? NiO? Straight up incompatible NetImmerse?)

I think I might try out this mod, just to see how Cum Inflation was implemented...

Out of curiosity, why write your own cum inflation feature when there are already three different mods for it? (Not complaining. It's my thing. More is always better.)

Also, what framework do you use for inflation? (SLIF? NiO? Straight up incompatible NetImmerse?)

I think I might try out this mod, just to see how Cum Inflation was implemented...

Found it in ndun_configquest_scr.psc, he's using XPMSELib.SetNodeScale for scaling, ergo NiO. I will upload a patch next version.

As I have already written in the descriptions, the basic idea of this feature came from the Deviously Cursed Loot mod. While the DCL version of cum inflation works fine with human sex partners, there are two aspects I did not like in the way it was implemented. For one, it does not work with creatures, second, the latest version of DCL allows much slower inflation than before. Besides, the whole point in ND was to make dungeon diving more challenging, and I thought that cum inflation spiced up with some debilitating consequences would come in handy for this purpose.

So ND's cum inflation has the following attributes:

- It works with creature sex partners as well.

- The amount of cum and thus the belly size change is proportional to the body size of the male sex partner (while, using the default settings, as much as 5 sex acts are needed with an average human partner to fill the belly to the maximum capacity, larger creatures like sabrecats can fill the belly to 100% with a single load).

- The more inflated her belly, the slower the PC can move.

- The belly will not leak cum over time automatically (like in DCL). The player needs to initiate the deflation animation manually using the keyboard (the default hotkey is "O"), but it cannot be done before a certain amount of time has elapsed after the last sex scene (the default is 4 hours game time). Emptying the belly increases arousal. Deflation takes some time, during which the PC is in a vulnerable position, so it is not recommended to initiate the animation when the PC is surrounded by hostile NPCs.

But you're right, it all could have gone into a separate mod, it's just that I was too lazy to start a new one. Besides, ND's cum inflation is only a tiny, insignificant feature of the mod, which can be turned off altogether without any drawbacks.

As for the implemented method, qotsafan was faster than me answering your question. 

None of these files were in the folder:

[skyrim]\Data\scripts\ndun_configquest_scr.pex
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\ndun_insideeffect_scr.pex
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\ndun_outsideeffect_scr.pex
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\ndun_QF_ndun_ErrandQuest_0400387C.pex
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\ndun_targetalias_scr.pex

[skyrim]\Data\scripts\source\ndun_configquest_scr.psc
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\source\ndun_insideeffect_scr.psc
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\source\ndun_outsideeffect_scr.psc
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\source\ndun_QF_ndun_ErrandQuest_0400387C.psc
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\source\ndun_targetalias_scr.psc

None of these files were in the folder:

[skyrim]\Data\scripts\ndun_configquest_scr.pex
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\ndun_insideeffect_scr.pex
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\ndun_outsideeffect_scr.pex
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\ndun_QF_ndun_ErrandQuest_0400387C.pex
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\ndun_targetalias_scr.pex

[skyrim]\Data\scripts\source\ndun_configquest_scr.psc
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\source\ndun_insideeffect_scr.psc
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\source\ndun_outsideeffect_scr.psc
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\source\ndun_QF_ndun_ErrandQuest_0400387C.psc
[skyrim]\Data\scripts\source\ndun_targetalias_scr.psc

That warning in the descriptions applies only to those who install the current version of ND over a very old, outdated (pre-1.2 if I'm not mistaken) version of the mod.

It may conflicts with Fill Her Up.

There are two result I experienced.

Disabled sperm option in ND - Belly didn't be grown. Fill Her Up recognized the sperm.

Enabled that option in ND - Belly was grown, but Fill Her Up didn't recognize the sperm after several days. So no one commented about the belly.

Disabled sperm option in ND - Belly didn't be grown. Fill Her Up recognized the sperm.

Enabled that option in ND - Belly was grown, but Fill Her Up didn't recognize the sperm after several days. So no one commented about the belly.

That must be an incompatibility then.

If you prefer the Fill Her Up mod, then I recommend you to disable ND's cum inflation. Leaving it unchecked in the MCM disables the feature altogether (no running scripts etc. left behind), so it should not mess up with other mods in any way.

That must be an incompatibility then.

If you prefer the Fill Her Up mod, then I recommend you to disable ND's cum inflation. Leaving it unchecked in the MCM disables the feature altogether (no running scripts etc. left behind), so it should not mess up with other mods in any way.

I hadn't enabled ND's cum after installing it first time, but belly didn't be grown, so I enabled ND's cum so it had been grown.

But Feel Her Up finally messed up and not recognized sperm.. So I disabled ND's cum again. However, Feel Her Up still not worked, and the belly doesn't grow up. Something was wrong. I uninstalled Naked Dungeon so FHU is working now.

Hello,

Meanwhile i've learned to start the creatiion kit and also i've get the papyruscompiler run togehther with mod organizer using the new papyruscompiler plus found on nexus.

So for my personal usage i've added a follower container in whiterun, where all the items from the followers are stored

Just changed in the script:

Function StripFollower(Actor akTarget)

akTarget.RemoveAllItems(followercontainer, false, false)

EndFunction

Second i've added a bounty to the "public incidency" crime event, ranging from 25 to 60 gold depending on player level.

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_1
Function Fragment_1()
;BEGIN CODE
;cleanup and shutdown
ObjectReference obj = Alias_Vehicle.GetReference()
obj.Delete()
Alias_Vehicle.Clear()
cfgqst.StopCrime = 1

int ibounty
Actor whipper = Alias_Whipper.GetReference() as Actor
Faction akFaction = Whipper.GetCrimeFaction()

int ilvl = Game.Getplayer().getlevel ()
if ilvl > 100
  ilvl = 100
endif
ibounty = (25 + ilvl * 0.35) as int  
akFaction.ModCrimeGold(ibounty, false)
Debug.Notification(ibounty + " Bounty added to " + akFaction.GetName())

Stop()
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

Until now, tested in whiterun only.

There are no  MCM modifications, because it was intended for my game only.

But maybe you like the idea too

With kind regards

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I encounter a bug (game freeze) when a trap is triggered and a follower is with me. It works correctly when the follower is not present and the freeze happens in the "Stripping NPCs" phase so the follower is definitely the source of the issue.

I haven't found anything interesting in the log.

I'm using the mod AFT (amazing follower tweaks). The mod gives the follower a backpack but it's not part of the inventory so I guess it should not be a problem.

I also use FNIS sexy move, which apparently add "coins" in the inventory of the npcs, which could be an issue I guess. However I had the freeze even after I removed the coins from the follower's inventory so it seems this is not the issue.

Is there anything I should look into to further analyze the problem ? Did anyone else already experienced this issue?

Thanks for any help you can provide with this.

• 2 weeks later...