This mod is looking really good especially with the new additions.

A few bugs I found:

-Camera tends to get stuck in the "lying on ground position" even after being knocked out (3rd person view is fine but the crosshair is really off and so is 1st person camera)

-Civilian quest keeps sending the player to the dark brotherhood sanctuary, even if the quest hasn't been started yet (wouldn't make sense for the DB to steal the player's gear either way so I suggest those NPCs just be excluded)

run in a small problem with the prolabse, regardless of settign sit is everytime active, prevents the equipping of chastity items, no visuals and i have the komanimset installed

also loading a save with the mod installed is letting my game crash, no kontakt of the charsaves with oler versions of nd

This mod is looking really good especially with the new additions.

A few bugs I found:

-Camera tends to get stuck in the "lying on ground position" even after being knocked out (3rd person view is fine but the crosshair is really off and so is 1st person camera)

-Civilian quest keeps sending the player to the dark brotherhood sanctuary, even if the quest hasn't been started yet (wouldn't make sense for the DB to steal the player's gear either way so I suggest those NPCs just be excluded)

Camera stuck problem:

1. Was it a hostile or a civilian NPC who knocked you down? (It would help me to locate the bug, because these are 2 completely different scripts.) 

2. Did you make a clean save before installing the new version?

Dark Brotherhood problem:

Thanks for the bug report, I'll try to fix it ASAP.

Hair shaving doesn't work

Are you using a vanilla hairstyle or some modded one (and which)? 

run in a small problem with the prolabse, regardless of settign sit is everytime active, prevents the equipping of chastity items, no visuals and i have the komanimset installed

also loading a save with the mod installed is letting my game crash, no kontakt of the charsaves with oler versions of nd

Prolapse:

It is a known problem.

The thing is that I made an unfortunate mistake, I forgot to ask the permission of the creator of the prolapse mesh (komotor) before I uploaded this release.

I've already apologized for that in a PM, and hope that we can come to an arrangement soon.

You cannot see the visual effect, because I did not include the mesh in the ND bsa (those are not mine to distribute).

I hope that he will forgive me for my stupid mistake and reupload the meshes. If he decides otherwise, then I will find a way to solve the problem by uploading my alternative meshes, but I'd really prefer if I wouldn't be forced to do that, because his stuff are way better, and having two different meshes installed for the same visual effect is quite unimmersive.

As for the game crash:

Sorry, I don't really understand what you meant by "no kontakt of the charsaves": is this the first version of ND you've ever installed?

I've never experienced game crashes connected with ND, but anything is possible (this is only a beta version). I'll try to do everything I can in order to fix it, but I need more information for debugging.

Can you load the crashing save if you uncheck Naked Dungeons in the Skyrim Launcher?

can load only saves that has have never contact with nd, so only without nd installed on making the save. regardless if nd instlaled or no longer installed. have noticed the same problem with afs soem versions ago.

loadorder:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ScocLB.esm=1
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm=1
ZazExtensionPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
LC Based Preset.esp=1
FacelightPlus.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
Dragonslayerarrows - Vanilla.esp=1
The Manipulator.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
KomAnimObjects.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SexLab More Creatures.esp=1
DeviousRegulations.esp=1
PetCollar.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
dcc-dm2.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
DW.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
ccas_starts.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
Blush When Aroused CE.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
SLAL_K4Anims.esp=1
Devious Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp=1
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp=1
arousing_weather_plugin.esp=1
PetCollarComments.esp=1
SummonersTribulation.esp=1
Tentacle Parasite.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
Picks and Axes.esp=1
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1
Anal Torch.esp=1
WetFunction.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
LoksEyes.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
SuperTeddy.esp=1
SexistGuards.esp=1
BFAP v1.3.esp=1
Naked Dungeons.esp=1
Succubus Heart.esp=1

sysspecs:

cpu i7-3770
ram 16gbddr3
os win10
graphics gtx-660

had have tested d around a half year ago but there was my loadorder to short on space, now i have make for the new year a complete clean skyrim install and completly cleaned it out inclusive mods bevor i have installed the game and mods again.

have noticed the not equipping of the chastity devices as i tried to make a cd deliveryquest.

because the not seable texture, ok there is a missing permission, but it is still untogglable if ooff or on, its everytiem on

have noticed the not equipping of the chastity devices as i tried to make a cd deliveryquest.

because the not seable texture, ok there is a missing permission, but it is still untogglable if ooff or on, its everytiem on

The anal gaping effect occupies the same slot as the Chastity Belt, and it is made unequippable (edit: but it will be unequipped automatically by the script within a few hours game-time). If you use the belts a lot, it's better to disable the effect in the ND MCM, especially since as of now the effect is invisible (and won't be visible until I get the permission). I'm going to find a better solution as soon as the mesh permission issue is solved.

As for the crash, I have no ideas yet, but if it is present with other mods as well, then it most likely can be related to something not exclusively ND-dependent.

For people who do not see the prolapse despite having installed the animations ..

It is normal, the meshes that galahad_69 uses, come from "Rosebutt mod" and not from animations.

I gave him the rights to use "Rosebutt" so he will be updating his mod to fix the few worries.

In the meantime if you want the effect, look in my links below to recuperate the mod.

It is a bit "old" but given that galahad_69 is interested in this, new hq models are almost finished and an update will arrive relatively soon.

We grant our violins so that all this works and looks well, now I think there will be no more errors and you will always have the right information.  ;)

galahad_69 will make the first modifications of the slot armor that will be in its next update.

When I put the slot 59 most people were happy, but since the needs have changed there is a good chance that slot 49 will be used.
That said, whatever the slot used, there will always be someone who will want another... lol

I'm a 3d builder/animator and it's not my scripts so I really can't help you on the features of Naked Dungeons.
I build just the objects here..

i have the effect already disabled, but he is still active, it is unable to deactivate him over the mcm because the togglebutton doenst toggle the analgapeeffect, i have the analgaping of and stil get the analgaping

Enable the gape effect in the MCM and wait until the effect expires. Then disable it.

i have the effect already disabled, but he is still active, it is unable to deactivate him over the mcm because the togglebutton doenst toggle the analgapeeffect, i have the analgaping of and stil get the analgaping

Enable the gape effect in the MCM and wait until the effect expires. Then disable it.

already tried, even if in the mcm the effect is listet as state 0 so basicstate also expired i have it stil in the inventory and equipped.

also on a new save with never activating the analgaping i get the effect.

so it is not toggleabel for me in the mcm and ever active.

Naked Dungeons 1.8 beta2 release has been uploaded.

Changes:

- Low res anal gaping meshes+textures included (thanks, komotor!) - the effect is equipped to slot 48 (the place used by DD anal plugs, so anal plugs wont be equippable until the gaping effect expires)

- Dark Brotherhood bug fixed (hopefully without introducing new ones)

- Trap chance slider can go down to 0% instead of 1%. In this case the spell is removed altogether, so no needlessly running script is left behind).

- A few other bugs fixed or suppressed

It is imperative to remove any loose ND scripts left behind from the previous version, otherwise the mod will not work properly.

Tip: a script remover bat file is included in the archive (it must be copied to and run from the Skyrim directory).

Note: this is still a beta release, so don't hesitate to report any possible bugs, so that I can fix them ASAP.

hmm, any ideas why the analgaping could be perma active regardless of mcm settings?

May be a leftover object or script. Disable ND in the Skyrim launcher, then create a clean save (see the descriptions in the 1st page). That should remove it.

You can reenable ND afterwards.

Or you might unequip it using console commands, but the previous method is better I think.

have completly uninstalled the old version and then installed the new one and started a completly new character.

from star there is no analgape equippt and i doenst  had have activated it in the mcm and i have gettign an analgape equippt at the first analscene.

after i had get this equipt i have activatet it i nthe mcm that it can go down, but even after days of slaying down enemys and travelign around without doing any other things and sitting the complete time in a full belt it doenst go down. also tried waiting naked at the loverstone for full 6 weeks, but no changes to the gape.

if the system coul be the cause, syspecs:

cpu i7-3770
ram 16gb ddr3
graphics gtx-660
os win10

and for modlist:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ScocLB.esm=1
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm=1
ZazExtensionPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1
GenderBender.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
LC Based Preset.esp=1
FacelightPlus.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
Dragonslayerarrows - Vanilla.esp=1
The Manipulator.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
KomAnimObjects.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SexLab More Creatures.esp=1
DeviousRegulations.esp=1
PetCollar.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
dcc-dm2.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
DW.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
ccas_starts.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
Blush When Aroused CE.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
SLAL_K4Anims.esp=1
Devious Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp=1
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp=1
arousing_weather_plugin.esp=1
PetCollarComments.esp=1
SummonersTribulation.esp=1
Tentacle Parasite.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
Picks and Axes.esp=1
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1
Anal Torch.esp=1
WetFunction.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
LoksEyes.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
SuperTeddy.esp=1
BFAP v1.3.esp=1
Succubus Heart.esp=1
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp=1
SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp=1
SexistGuards.esp=1
Naked Dungeons.esp=1

also i was webebd into a spiderweb a single time and tried around 1 realtimehour to get out of the web, but my char is still inside of the web.

the rest of the mod seams to work fine, but atm no civilrape encountered.

This is a great mod.  Interestingly, I find the armor amortization feature to be the best part!  I like adventuring in a normal sense with looted armor being important.  It's a nice immersion effect to keep the standard game from getting boring and too easy.

If I were to ask for any change, it would be an optional patch (or toggle in the MCM) to make armor flagged as Heavy only half as likely to be destroyed in a hit.  That would balance out the difficulty (due to weight) of carrying spare armor for heavy armor users.  In a roleplay sense, it would seem likely that steel plate could take a hit better than a mage robe, anyway  ;)

I tried this out for the sexy naked stuff, but now I want it for all my profiles because of the armor decay  :)

If I were to ask for any change, it would be an optional patch (or toggle in the MCM) to make armor flagged as Heavy only half as likely to be destroyed in a hit.  That would balance out the difficulty (due to weight) of carrying spare armor for heavy armor users.  In a roleplay sense, it would seem likely that steel plate could take a hit better than a mage robe, anyway  ;)

All right, it will be done.

BTW, roleplay-wise it's also worth trying a simple mod called SkyRealism - Capacity and Carry Weight. That way your char won't be able to carry 72 spare armors ;-)

have completly uninstalled the old version and then installed the new one and started a completly new character.

from star there is no analgape equippt and i doenst  had have activated it in the mcm and i have gettign an analgape equippt at the first analscene.

after i had get this equipt i have activatet it i nthe mcm that it can go down, but even after days of slaying down enemys and travelign around without doing any other things and sitting the complete time in a full belt it doenst go down. also tried waiting naked at the loverstone for full 6 weeks, but no changes to the gape.

also i was webebd into a spiderweb a single time and tried around 1 realtimehour to get out of the web, but my char is still inside of the web.

the rest of the mod seams to work fine, but atm no civilrape encountered.

So, if I understand you correctly, ND can equip the gape effect on your character as expected, but the effect is not changing over time, and never gets removed automatically.

Since the effect should have been removed by the script on an OnUpdateGameTime event, this behaviour may have something to do with a LOT of simultaneously running scripts from a LOT of mods exerting a heavy stress on Papyrus.

If you press the belly deflation hotkey (the default is "O"), is the mod responding promptly (by displaying the menu without delay), or do you have to press the button multiple time?

In the meantime I'm going to put a manual effect removal option in the MCM for you.

the deflate is working finem just updates the belly only when i stand up.

and yes the analgape effect is nto changin over time, but he is alse equipping when it is turned off and not only when turned on.

and is there anythign other as requirement then just running around near enutral npc forthe civilian rape? because i doesnt get the civilian rape to trigger.

Is it possible to have a UNP or CBBE file for the armour you craft from skins? Pretty sure your's is UNP so it makes my character's skin all messed up being CBBE.

The improvised armor meshes included in the bsa file are based on the 7B TBBP body, so they suit the 7B and perhaps the UNP bodies. I had no time yet to make any conversions, but they're on my "to do" list.

Edit: BTW, anybody willing to do the conversions would be welcome (I'd gladly give them credits for that on this page)

the deflate is working finem just updates the belly only when i stand up.

and yes the analgape effect is nto changin over time, but he is alse equipping when it is turned off and not only when turned on.

and is there anythign other as requirement then just running around near enutral npc forthe civilian rape? because i doesnt get the civilian rape to trigger.

It seems that your Skyrim installation has some problem with executing scripts on the OnUpdate events (no civilian rape, no gaping effect change, perhaps no guard punishment either).

I'm not sure why you have this problem (yet). It may have something to do with Papyrus script overload, or maybe with some mod conflicts.

The deflation is intented to work the following way:

- press "O" to start

- wait until the leaking starts

- press "O" again to end the deflation process.

So what you experience about the deflation function is the normal behaviour.