Perhaps an option to add in later versions to disable effect til a certain level in the MCM?

It could certainly be done, but what would be the point?

You can disable the mod in the MCM manually until you reach the level you wish.

Or would you like to disable the entrance traps only (leaving ND's Public indecency enabled)?

Perhaps an option to add in later versions to disable effect til a certain level in the MCM?

It could certainly be done, but what would be the point?

You can disable the mod in the MCM manually until you reach the level you wish.

Or would you like to disable the entrance traps only (leaving ND's Public indecency enabled)?

I realized afterwords I could just edit the percert instead. Sorry.

The new dungeon subtype scenario made me think of another possibility. Instead of living folks capturing you and doing whatever, what if you black out and the undead simply think you are dead. They strip you of your possessions, tossing them somewhere, and then inter you in a sarcophogus. niche, or similar, which is where you wake up. You may be wrapped in draugar rags or have some linen wraps. 

Sounds great, but you'll really have to wait until I gain some more experience in modding.  :shy:

The "Captive" scenario, in its current form, contains my very first attempt to use scenes and some other techniques.  :)

If you should go with that at some point I would suggest you make this mod an optional depency:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28056/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D28056%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Because ... hehehe x)

28056-1-1355796470.jpg

Ran into a somewhat serious issue. I was robbed near Ivarstead, and the guard there sent me to Riften to speak to a guard about my stuff. Trecking across the hold, I make it there to find that it is the guard that charges the tax to enter. Before I pay, he offers no naked dungeon dialogue. After I pay, he won't speak with me until I enter Riften. If I do enter and come out again, he is gone, and his quest marker is sitting on the ground where he used to be. Does that mean my gear is now completely lost?

I see there is an MCM option to get your stuff back. So that is recoverable. :D

Ran into a somewhat serious issue. I was robbed near Ivarstead, and the guard there sent me to Riften to speak to a guard about my stuff. Trecking across the hold, I make it there to find that it is the guard that charges the tax to enter. Before I pay, he offers no naked dungeon dialogue. After I pay, he won't speak with me until I enter Riften. If I do enter and come out again, he is gone, and his quest marker is sitting on the ground where he used to be. Does that mean my gear is now completely lost?

Can you reproduce the error? (Have you got an appropriate save file?)

I guess the problem is somehow related to the fact that this randomly picked second guard happened to be the one that is part of another generic quest, although I'm not yet sure how...

Can you reproduce the error? (Have you got an appropriate save file?)

I guess the problem is somehow related to the fact that this randomly picked second guard happened to be the one that is part of another generic quest, although I'm not yet sure how...

I have a quicksave just before taking with the guard. I don't have a save before talking to the local Ivarstead guard and being directed to Riften. I think I have a save after talking to the guard, just before starting my trek from Iverstead to Riften. It is reproduceable in that I have already loaded the save, gone back in and out of Riften, and had the guard disappear on me. Any debugging info you would like?

Any debugging info you would like?

No, thanks (at least not yet). I think I'll be able to reproduce the error myself - as soon as I'm ready to return to modding after having finished with installing Skyrim + CK to my new laptop.

Thanks for this interesting mod, especially with all the options! I've set things up so that my adventurer will always gets captured when entering the crypt, dungeon, etc. - I have the trigger set at 33%.

However when her captors have finished with her she's dumped outside the dungeon, meaning that if she enters again then she might set the trap off again..

Just wondering if it would be possible to have an option so that she gets returned to the point just after the trigger was activated (i.e. just inside the entrance of the dungeon?

Thanks for this interesting mod, especially with all the options! I've set things up so that my adventurer will always gets captured when entering the crypt, dungeon, etc. - I have the trigger set at 33%.

However when her captors have finished with her she's dumped outside the dungeon, meaning that if she enters again then she might set the trap off again..

Just wondering if it would be possible to have an option so that she gets returned to the point just after the trigger was activated (i.e. just inside the entrance of the dungeon?

There's no need to worry about the trap upon reentering the dungeon.

This is how the mod works:

1. The dungeon traps are permanent. This means that once the mod decides (based on the dungeon trap chance value configurable in the MCM) that a particular dungeon entrance is trapped, it will remain trapped no matter how many times you reenter through the same entrance subsequently.

2. However, only one ND quest can be active at a time, which means that the bandits won't capture you again when you reenter the dungeon.

3. The default place where the PC is dumped after the "Captive" event is set to be the MapMarker of the dungeon (usually right outside the dungeon entrance). But if a particular dungeon has no MapMarker, then the bandits will simply take the PC back to the starting point of the dungeon (inside of the entrance).

1. The dungeon traps are permanent. This means that once the mod decides (based on the dungeon trap chance value configurable in the MCM) that a particular dungeon entrance is trapped, it will remain trapped no matter how many times you reenter through the same entrance subsequently.

2. However, only one ND quest can be active at a time, which means that the bandits won't capture you again when you reenter the dungeon.

3. The default place where the PC is dumped after the "Captive" event is set to be the MapMarker of the dungeon (usually right outside the dungeon entrance). But if a particular dungeon has no MapMarker, then the bandits will simply take the PC back to the starting point of the dungeon (inside of the entrance).

Thanks for the clarification!

This isn't how I imagined it, but probably a better solution overall than what I was thinking.

1. I had guessed that the chance for a dungeon trap was the chance it would go off, and that traps were present in all dungeon types that were marked in the MCM

2. I have noticed that the strip part of the trap will fire off every time you enter the dungeon. (never had a reentry to a dungeon when a capture quest was running) There is one dungeon in particular I am thinking of (bandit hideout/cave) which has a second exit to skyrim that puts you at the bottom of a pit trap with no way out but to go back into the dungeon. So there are situations where an exit and reentry can occur naturally.

Anyway, on to how this conflicts with my play style. I am using this as a diversion to mix things up a bit rather than always have traps going off everytime I step foot into a dungeon. I had been using the trap chance to turn on and off the mod depending on if I was in the mood for naked dungeon shenanigans. Using the arousal threshold slider is another option, as long as DCL or some other mod hasn't locked me in a chastity belt. I would also consider deactivation if I had a reason to run out briefly (iNeed making me hungry, and I hadn't bothered looting a barrel outside on my way in, getting dirty and needing a quick bath in a stream nearby, ...) It would be useful to have a quick toggle to deactivate the traps that does not result in the dungeon never being trapped forever. Especially if I decide to give one another visit after it has reset, where otherwise I have potentially set it to never have a trap now.

• 3 weeks later...

Just making a note of this event, as it involved the experimental section of the game - I have the MCM settings pretty low (I like being surprised).  I entered the Blue Palace (Bard's College Quest active for the area).  Tripped the trap, explosion, slight greenish tint, and PC 1st person perspective goes sideways (as planned, I am assuming).  I get the little message about the curse and the game froze.

Will advise if any duplicate errors.

Thank you very much for your report.

The mod is NOT supposed to behave any differently in these "experimental" locations (I mean, it does not do anything special in these kind of places, just trigger the trap, do the stripping and that's all, very much the same way as anywhere else). These locations are called "experimental" just because stripping equipment from NPC's inhabiting these locations might cause issues by, for instance, taking some important equipment away from their owners, breaking some quests and suchlike.

I never experienced any game-freezing bugs upon triggering ND's traps.

My best guess is that it might have something to do with trying to strip a lot of NPCs at the same time, in a crowded place like a city palace, which may lead to a huge stress on Papyrus, especially if there are a lot of other scripts of other mods are running at the same time. You may want to check your save file aswell, in order to get rid of orphaned scripts, if there are any.

I'm going to try to reproduce the error myself as soon as I'm back to modding (right after the football Euro 2016 final, presumably). :cool:

The next version (1.7) of ND will be released shortly thereafter, I'm almost finished with it. 

Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you very much for your report.

The mod is NOT supposed to behave any differently in these "experimental" locations (I mean, it does not do anything special in these kind of places, just trigger the trap, do the stripping and that's all, very much the same way as anywhere else). These locations are called "experimental" just because stripping equipment from NPC's inhabiting these locations might cause issues by, for instance, taking some important equipment away from their owners, breaking some quests and suchlike.

I never experienced any game-freezing bugs upon triggering ND's traps.

My best guess is that it might have something to do with trying to strip a lot of NPCs at the same time, in a crowded place like a city palace, which may lead to a huge stress on Papyrus, especially if there are a lot of other scripts of other mods are running at the same time. You may want to check your save file aswell, in order to get rid of orphaned scripts, if there are any.

I'm going to try to reproduce the error myself as soon as I'm back to modding (right after the football Euro 2016 final, presumably). :cool:

The next version (1.7) of ND will be released shortly thereafter, I'm almost finished with it. 

Sorry for the late reply.

No worries, and thank you for the great concept :)

Love the mod, been having a lot of fun diving back into familiar haunts. Just a couple of questions:

If I pick only the "all dungeons" option in the MCM menu and leave everything else unchecked, what all are (if) still trapped? I checked the UESP wiki, so that says "dungeons" include draugr & dragon priest crypts, caves, mines - and a couple of others.

And secondly, is it possible to use Cursed Loot's Slave/Cursed collars to keep the PC naked and not allow her to wear up ANY of the armour picked up inside? Because that'd be a pretty fun twist. Some DCL integration, perhaps.

Ty

Love the mod, been having a lot of fun diving back into familiar haunts. Just a couple of questions:

If I pick only the "all dungeons" option in the MCM menu and leave everything else unchecked, what all are (if) still trapped? I checked the UESP wiki, so that says "dungeons" include draugr & dragon priest crypts, caves, mines - and a couple of others.

And secondly, is it possible to use Cursed Loot's Slave/Cursed collars to keep the PC naked and not allow her to wear up ANY of the armour picked up inside? Because that'd be a pretty fun twist. Some DCL integration, perhaps.

Ty

The "All dungeons" option may be a little bit misleading, my bad, sorry. I should have called it "Unspecified dungeon" or something similar instead.

Each dungeon type in the list corresponds to a single keyword, e.g. "Draugr crypt" refers to the "LocTypeDraugrCrypt" keyword. The "All dungeons" option in the MCM stands for the generic "LocTypeDungeon" keyword.

Most dungeons in the game has more than one keyword attached, for instance an average bandit camp in a cave usually has the both the "LocTypeDungeon" and the "LocTypeBanditCamp" keywords. However, there are a few locations which has no further information apart from the generic "LocTypeDungeon" keyword, this is why I had to include this one in the list (otherwise the trap would not go off as intended).

BTW, if you wish to keep the widest possible range of locations trapped by ND, then it is not recommended to keep only the "All dungeons" option checked (leaving all the other types unchecked), because there are a number of locations (including dungeon-like places like caves) in the game which have no "LocTypeDungeon" keyword attached, only, for instance, "LocTypeMine" or suchlike.

Regarding the DCL mod: although I always tried to keep my mod compatible with it, I did not want to make ND dependant on too many other mods, that's why I did not use specific items like the Slave/Slut Collars from them.

Okay, trap sprung at Palace of Kings (my PC really likes to activate this at Jarl's locations).  Trap event proceeded successfully, PC, all 3 followers, and 4 of 7 NPCs stripped.  This includes Ulfric and Galmar, so the location is very nudie (lol!), but that was to be expected.  Cursed Loot sex attacks kicked in almost immediately (perfect!).  Retrieval quest is working except for a couple of issues -

apparently there are no quills in Windhelm (used console to add) and there is no quest marker for the bandit in the wilderness who has the gear.  Not sure I want to cheat with the MCM finish option (I like the idea of taking him on with my ragtag gear that I have stolen and assembled for myself and my followers).

NEW VERSION (1.7) RELEASED!

- New feature: cum inflation
- Reworked, and better configurable "Public indecency" feature.
- The trap now works in Nchuand-Zel (the dungeon entrance is in an interior place, that's why it did not work there earlier)
- Numerous minor bugfixes

Okay, trap sprung at Palace of Kings (my PC really likes to activate this at Jarl's locations).  Trap event proceeded successfully, PC, all 3 followers, and 4 of 7 NPCs stripped.  This includes Ulfric and Galmar, so the location is very nudie (lol!), but that was to be expected.  Cursed Loot sex attacks kicked in almost immediately (perfect!).  Retrieval quest is working except for a couple of issues -

apparently there are no quills in Windhelm (used console to add) and there is no quest marker for the bandit in the wilderness who has the gear.  Not sure I want to cheat with the MCM finish option (I like the idea of taking him on with my ragtag gear that I have stolen and assembled for myself and my followers).

It appears to me then that everything was working fine (it's okay that there were no quest markers for the quill and the inkwell, they were never intended to have one) up to the point where the "no quest marker for the bandit" thingie kicked in. It's an annoying bloody bug, hard to hunt down, because I cannot reproduce it myself.

Every freaking bandit had a quest marker alright when I was testing it.

BTW: Just to be sure, we are talking about missing quest markers (displayed in the compass), not only missing map markers (to which one can fast travel on the map), right?

It appears to me then that everything was working fine (it's okay that there were no quest markers for the quill and the inkwell, they were never intended to have one) up to the point where the "no quest marker for the bandit" thingie kicked in. It's an annoying bloody bug, hard to hunt down, because I cannot reproduce it myself.

Every freaking bandit had a quest marker alright when I was testing it.

BTW: Just to be sure, we are talking about missing quest markers (displayed in the compass), not only missing map markers (to which one can fast travel on the map), right?

Yes, missing both on the compass and map.  I've had the same bug...

So how are you supposed to get your followers equipment back?

I guess at the same moment when you get your own but it didn't for me.

Then I am using Sofia as my follower and could that be the problem?

See descriptions ("How it works" section).

Items stripped from followers, together with the items stripped from the player character, are placed into a hidden container whenever the trap goes off.

When the equipment retrieval quest is finished, every single items present at the moment in that hidden container, regardless of their original owner, are placed into the player character's inventory.

Ty

The "All dungeons" option may be a little bit misleading, my bad, sorry. I should have called it "Unspecified dungeon" or something similar instead.

Each dungeon type in the list corresponds to a single keyword, e.g. "Draugr crypt" refers to the "LocTypeDraugrCrypt" keyword. The "All dungeons" option in the MCM stands for the generic "LocTypeDungeon" keyword.

Most dungeons in the game has more than one keyword attached, for instance an average bandit camp in a cave usually has the both the "LocTypeDungeon" and the "LocTypeBanditCamp" keywords. However, there are a few locations which has no further information apart from the generic "LocTypeDungeon" keyword, this is why I had to include this one in the list (otherwise the trap would not go off as intended).

BTW, if you wish to keep the widest possible range of locations trapped by ND, then it is not recommended to keep only the "All dungeons" option checked (leaving all the other types unchecked), because there are a number of locations (including dungeon-like places like caves) in the game which have no "LocTypeDungeon" keyword attached, only, for instance, "LocTypeMine" or suchlike.

Regarding the DCL mod: although I always tried to keep my mod compatible with it, I did not want to make ND dependant on too many other mods, that's why I did not use specific items like the Slave/Slut Collars from them.

Aha, that clears some stuff up, thanks. So back to a new save and re-configured MCMs...

As for DCL, I was curious because ND would have played well with a time-locked collar—as it stands, I end up leaving the enemies with all their equipment and not picking up any of it, to make it more challenging  :P