This mod is great! I hope you'll expand it with more scenarios. It would be cool to have some slightly longer blackmail content (go here, do this, come back for equipment, etc).

Thanks for your feedback.
I have some plans to extend the "Guard" scenario with a somewhat longer "go fetch something" type radiant quest, maybe I could do something similar with the "Citizen" scenario as well.

I had some problem testing it out. The guard I was assigned to was in calcelmo's lab, and I couldn't get there without getting arrested

The game engine can go really cruel sometimes.  :)

In a different scenario, a note left for me spawned under the ground.

Can you remember the location? I had some similar problems with Hag's End, where the MapMarker's position made the player's equipment spawn inside a huge rock in the mountainside, this is why I put that location into an exception list where only the "Guard" scenario (and its descendants) are allowed to happen.

Anyway, I'll have to try to do something to avoid objects not aligning correctly with the navmesh.

Bruca's Leap I think.

Using v1.5 with debug messages off, a trap triggered and stripped gear. After clearing dungeon; gear is no where to be found, and no quest or quest in log. Re-entering dungeon a second time, with debug messages On. Same result.

Using v1.5 with debug messages off, a trap triggered and stripped gear. After clearing dungeon; gear is no where to be found, and no quest or quest in log. Re-entering dungeon a second time, with debug messages On. Same result.

I'm sorry, but that's not enough information for debugging.

I need the following:

- which dungeon it happened in

- what messages were shown by the mod on-screen when the trap went off

- what debug variables was the mod displaying right after the trap event

They are shown in the "Debug" page of the "Naked Dungeons" entry in the MCM.

Variables in the right column:

"Spell active" - should be "true" (indicates that the mod is active)
"Current player cell" - should be nonzero
"Trap active" - "true" indicates that the trap should trigger the next time you enter an eligible location
"Quest stage" - stage of the equipment retrieval quest (value of "1000" indicates that the quest is currently not running)
"Quest mode" - if the above quest is running, it will tell you which scenario is active
"Dungeon" - should be nonzero (indicates the location where the trap went off the last time)
"Hold" - should be nonzero
"Capital" - should be nonzero
"ThiefLoc" - should be nonzero
"BanditLoc" - should be nonzero

Variables in the left column:

"Quest stage" - stage of the NPC stripping quest
"Living NPCs" - how many living NPCs were stripped/found inside
"Dead NPCs" - how many dead NPCs were stripped/found inside
"Followers" - how many followers were found (and stripped) inside
"Captor count" - how many possible captors were found for the "Captive" scenario
"Captor index" - index of the NPC randomly selected for the role of the captor (-1 means none)

Would it be possible to add an exception to the starting area (the cell in the abandoned dungeon) when using LAL somehow?

Sure, it would be easy (provided the cell in question exists in the vanilla game), but what is the point?

Would it be possible to add an exception to the starting area (the cell in the abandoned dungeon) when using LAL somehow?

Sure, it would be easy (provided the cell in question exists in the vanilla game), but what is the point?

Enabling it while in the cell immediately triggers the mod and removes items mods start you off with (like the thing for AddItemMenu, for example), and then starting the game off in a completely different area and having to walk all the way back to the prison to clear the quest and retrieve those items seems silly to me is all.

Enabling it while in the cell immediately triggers the mod and removes items mods start you off with (like the thing for AddItemMenu, for example), and then starting the game off in a completely different area and having to walk all the way back to the prison to clear the quest and retrieve those items seems silly to me is all.

I see.

The problem seems to stem from the fact that my mod fails to check whether you are inside or not when you check the "Enable mod" button and (wrongly) assumes that you are coming from outside.

Adding the Abandoned Prison location to the exception list would not be easy (I think that location exists only if you have the LAL mod installed), but the above behaviour can be fixed. Thanks for the bug report.  :)

I'm sorry, but that's not enough information for debugging.

I need the following:

- which dungeon it happened in

- what messages were shown by the mod on-screen when the trap went off

- what debug variables was the mod displaying right after the trap event

They are shown in the "Debug" page of the "Naked Dungeons" entry in the MCM.

Variables in the right column:

"Spell active" - should be "true" (indicates that the mod is active)
"Current player cell" - should be nonzero
"Trap active" - "true" indicates that the trap should trigger the next time you enter an eligible location
"Quest stage" - stage of the equipment retrieval quest (value of "1000" indicates that the quest is currently not running)
"Quest mode" - if the above quest is running, it will tell you which scenario is active
"Dungeon" - should be nonzero (indicates the location where the trap went off the last time)
"Hold" - should be nonzero
"Capital" - should be nonzero
"ThiefLoc" - should be nonzero
"BanditLoc" - should be nonzero

Variables in the left column:

"Quest stage" - stage of the NPC stripping quest
"Living NPCs" - how many living NPCs were stripped/found inside
"Dead NPCs" - how many dead NPCs were stripped/found inside
"Followers" - how many followers were found (and stripped) inside
"Captor count" - how many possible captors were found for the "Captive" scenario
"Captor index" - index of the NPC randomly selected for the role of the captor (-1 means none)

It is the ironbind barrow, I had a vanilla quest to go there and debug messages were off the first time I entered it. so I didn't see any dialogue boxes or text pop-up

These are the following debug values at the moment

"Spell active" - true
"Current player cell" - 36831
"Trap active" - 1
"Quest stage" - 0
"Quest mode" -0
"Dungeon" - 102783
"Hold" - 0
"Capital" - 0
"ThiefLoc" - 0
"BanditLoc" - 0

Variables in the left column
"Quest stage" - 1000
"Living NPCs" - 1/20 (the one is the person that gave me the vanilla quest to enter the dungeon in the first place)
"Dead NPCs" - 0/0
"Followers" - 1
"Captor count" - 0

"Captor index"- -1

I see.

The problem seems to stem from the fact that my mod fails to check whether you are inside or not when you check the "Enable mod" button and (wrongly) assumes that you are coming from outside.

Adding the Abandoned Prison location to the exception list would not be easy (I think that location exists only if you have the LAL mod installed), but the above behaviour can be fixed. Thanks for the bug report.  :)

Glad I could help! Thanks for the great mod!

Glad I could help!

You did.  :)

I've already fixed the bug you encountered, the next version will be free of it.

Until then I hope you can live with the inconvenience of having to disable the mod before starting a new life in the Abandoned Prison.

Thanks again.

It is the ironbind barrow, I had a vanilla quest to go there and debug messages were off the first time I entered it. so I didn't see any dialogue boxes or text pop-up

"Spell active" - true
"Trap active" - 1
"Quest stage" - 0
"Quest mode" -0
"Dungeon" - 102783
"Hold" - 0
"Capital" - 0
"ThiefLoc" - 0
"BanditLoc" - 0

"Quest stage" - 1000
"Living NPCs" - 1/20 (the one is the person that gave me the vanilla quest to enter the dungeon in the first place)
"Dead NPCs" - 0/0
"Followers" - 1
"Captor count" - 0

"Captor index"- -1

Those values seem to indicate that you have already left the dungeon where the problem emerged.

This bug won't be easy to be hunted down unless we can reproduce the error somehow and check those variables right after the trap goes off, but I'll try to do my best to get rid of it.

Until then, please let me know if a similar problem happens again.

"Spell active" - true
"Trap active" - 1
"Quest stage" - 0
"Quest mode" -0
"Dungeon" - 102783
"Hold" - 0
"Capital" - 0
"ThiefLoc" - 0
"BanditLoc" - 0

"Quest stage" - 1000
"Dead NPCs" - 0/0
"Followers" - 1
"Captor count" - 0

"Captor index"- -1

Those values seem to indicate that you have already left the dungeon where the problem emerged.

This bug won't be easy to be hunted down unless we can reproduce the error somehow and check those variables right after the trap goes off, but I'll try to do my best to get rid of it.

Until then, please let me know if a similar problem happens again.

Hope this helps. Luckily, I had incremental saves and was able to recreate the problem at the same dungeon. Gear stripped, no quest given in quest log or event to find it. No gear to be found on exiting. Prior to entering the dungeon the first time, the values are as follows:

"Spell active" - true
"Current player cell" - 36864
"Trap active" - 1
"Quest stage" - 0
"Quest mode" - 1
"Dungeon" - 102783
"Hold" - 0
"Capital" - 0
"ThiefLoc" - 0
"BanditLoc" - 0

"Quest stage" - 0
"Living NPCs" - 0/0
"Dead NPCs" - 0/0
"Followers" - 1
"Captor count" - 0

"Captor index"- -1

Enabling debugging and entering the dungeon, the values at the entrance area of the dungeon are:

Random Questmode = 0

Used Weights = 50,10, 0, 0, 0, 0

Basic Weights = 50, 10, 10 ,10, 10, 10

NPC's Stripped 2/21 (living 1/20, dead 0/0, followers 1/1)

"Spell active" - true
"Current player cell" - 218628
"Trap active" - 0
"Quest stage" - 0
"Quest mode" -0
"Dungeon" - 102783
"Hold" - 0
"Capital" - 0
"ThiefLoc" - 0
"BanditLoc" - 0

"Quest stage" - 1000
"Dead NPCs" - 0/0
"Followers" - 1
"Captor count" - 0

"Captor index"- -1

I have noticed a conflict with the Submissive Lola mod.  When you enter the dungeon or cave or whatever it strips off her collar and this causes all sorts of problems.  Did already mention this or find a work around?   Also I was wondering if perhaps in the future you could put something in the mcm to exempt any item or just exempt a body slot.  If you have something like the lola collar or an item of clothing or something that isn't an devious device.  Just thoughts 

Ran into another bug. This character has previously had her gear stolen and completed the quest by going through the guards and then tracking down the criminal in a different hold (hold shows up as [...] in the quest log, by the way, but tracking arrow works fine). I then entered another dungeon, was stripped, and found my items within the dungeon. The "Find your items in or around the dungeon" quest completed. However, I also immediately received a "Talk to Legate Adventus Caesennius in Solitude" quest, the quest you receive after talking to a generic guard and paying for the theft report. You get the normal dialogue from the mod when speaking to him, but it's impossible to actually complete the quest. After exhausting the "There must be another way!" line, I only get the "Fine, have your way with me" option over and over. Now, any time I enter a dungeon my gear simply disappears and no quest is given since the mod seems to think I'm already on a quest.

Unfortunately I can't find a save immediately before entering the second dungeon. Let me know if there's anything I can provide to help diagnose.

I have noticed a conflict with the Submissive Lola mod.  When you enter the dungeon or cave or whatever it strips off her collar and this causes all sorts of problems.  Did already mention this or find a work around?   Also I was wondering if perhaps in the future you could put something in the mcm to exempt any item or just exempt a body slot.  If you have something like the lola collar or an item of clothing or something that isn't an devious device.  Just thoughts 

The problem is that the Slave Collar from Submissive Lola isn't actually tagged as a DD, so it's just another armor/clothing item to the mod and gets stripped. As you suggested, the best solution would be for galahad to add a way for users to create custom exceptions, ideally similar to the way Sexlab allows you to choose which items do and do not get stripped, but that'd probably involve a lot of work. Alternatively, you could make the collar a DD item yourself. I have no idea how to do that personally, but I believe I've seen instructions on https://github.com/DeviousDevices. You could also always cheat and just additem another collar. Not a good solution, I know, but it's something.

Ran into another bug. This character has previously had her gear stolen and completed the quest by going through the guards and then tracking down the criminal in a different hold (hold shows up as [...] in the quest log, by the way, but tracking arrow works fine). I then entered another dungeon, was stripped, and found my items within the dungeon. The "Find your items in or around the dungeon" quest completed. However, I also immediately received a "Talk to Legate Adventus Caesennius in Solitude" quest, the quest you receive after talking to a generic guard and paying for the theft report. You get the normal dialogue from the mod when speaking to him, but it's impossible to actually complete the quest. After exhausting the "There must be another way!" line, I only get the "Fine, have your way with me" option over and over. Now, any time I enter a dungeon my gear simply disappears and no quest is given since the mod seems to think I'm already on a quest.

Unfortunately I can't find a save immediately before entering the second dungeon. Let me know if there's anything I can provide to help diagnose.

The [...] in the quest log suggests that some quest aliases failed to load (I don't really understand why, yet).

1. What variables does the mod display in the right column of the "Debug" page?

2. Have you deleted all of the loose script files from an old version of the mod (see the descriptions in the first page of this thread).

3. Are you positive that your save file does not contain any orphaned scripts (use the Save Tool - there is a link to it in the descriptions)

(Don't worry about the save file, your gear is not gone for good.)

P.S. " The "Find your items in or around the dungeon" quest completed. However, I also immediately received a "Talk to Legate Adventus Caesennius in Solitude" quest "

You mean that picking up the "Familiar Package" from a container in the dungeon finished the "Find your equipment in or around..." quest (which it should), but you were also immediately given a new quest to talk to a specific guard in Solitude (which is a kinda stupid and completely unexpected behaviour from the mod)?

The problem is that the Slave Collar from Submissive Lola isn't actually tagged as a DD, so it's just another armor/clothing item to the mod and gets stripped. As you suggested, the best solution would be for galahad to add a way for users to create custom exceptions, ideally similar to the way Sexlab allows you to choose which items do and do not get stripped, but that'd probably involve a lot of work. Alternatively, you could make the collar a DD item yourself. I have no idea how to do that personally, but I believe I've seen instructions on https://github.com/DeviousDevices. You could also always cheat and just additem another collar. Not a good solution, I know, but it's something.

You are right, that collar should have at least the "SexLabNoStrip" keyword attached (the "zad_DeviousCollar" keyword would be even better, but I guess the Lola mod is not dependent upon the DD mods).

It means that the Submissive Lola mod is incompatible with my mod as of now. I'll try to find a workaround for the next version.

Edit: I've checked the Submissive Lola mod, and the collar HAS the SexLabNoStrip keyword, which means that ND strips the collar but does NOT take it away.

New version (1.6) uploaded.

- Slightly longer "Guard" scenario under certain circumstances.

- A new "Finish quest" option in the "Debug" page of the MCM, which will instantly finish any running equipment retrieval quests and give back stripped equipment.
- A new feature called "Public indecency". When enabled, the guards will punish the PC for public nudity upon sight.
- A new event amongst the equipment retrieval scenarios called "Spider event". It's not a stand-alone new scenario, just a short scene that can occur in all scenarios (except for the "Captive" event).
- A few bugfixes.

Edit: the uploaded bsa contains some bad scripts, resulting in some minor bugs. A hotfix will be uploaded within a few minutes.
Edit: ... done.

Nice mod and a lot of fun!  Did lose my package at Bleak Falls as it was apparently was located "under" the stacked stone marker nearest the stairs.

Regarding LAL, I just started the mod after getting out of the prison, but nice that you changed it in 1.6. - just DL'ed that.  Thanks for all your hard work.

I'm a Chinese player and very interested in your mod,it's amazing.Can I translate it into Chinese and share it to other Chinese players?Thx :)

You're welcome to it, under the following conditions:

1. The mod remains totally free of charge.

2. No modifications are done to it except for the translation of the "Interface\translations\Naked Dungeons_ENGLISH.txt" and the "naked_dungeons_readme.txt" files.

3. The translations are shared in the www.loverslab.com site (preferred), or at least a link to this page (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2807-naked-dungeons-17z/) appears wherever it's shared.

Does it cover what you want to do?

For the record, the Abandoned Prison is in fact a vanilla cell. LAL makes edits to it, but it's already in the game.

I'm a Chinese player and very interested in your mod,it's amazing.Can I translate it into Chinese and share it to other Chinese players?Thx :)

You're welcome to it, under the following conditions:

1. The mod remains totally free of charge.

2. No modifications are done to it except for the translation of the "Interface\translations\Naked Dungeons_ENGLISH.txt" and the "naked_dungeons_readme.txt" files.

3. The translations are shared in the www.loverslab.com site (preferred), or at least a link to this page (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2807-naked-dungeons-17z/) appears wherever it's shared.

Does it cover what you want to do?

Sorry for my late reply.I was working. Upload my translation to share.

Because of the Chinese network environment,a lot of Chinese player can not connect to Loverslab.I would like to share your MOD on the Chinese website, of course, I will do a super link to this page.

Naked Dungeons_CHINESE.txt

Naked Dungeons.esp

Because of the Chinese network environment,a lot of Chinese player can not connect to Loverslab.I would like to share your MOD on the Chinese website, of course, I will do a super link to this page.

All right, I've uploaded your Chinese patch. Sorry for the late reply.