Really like the mod, been playing with it this last playthrough. 

Feature Request: Would it be possible to add a function to drop all my gear at a place I specify?  Example: I know this trap will trigger when I enter the dungeon, so I'm going to build a campsite (possibly w Campfire/Frostfall) and put all my gear at this campsite I just made BEFORE I walk in.

Bug: When going into Nchaund-Zel for the Lost Expedition quest (the Falmer dungeon in Markarth), the first zone didn't trigger anything.  Subsequent zones did however.  ND said my gear was over in Whiterun.

Bug?: When doing Meridia's Beacon quest, that dungeon has you run outside briefly & back in again.  Is there a way to set it up so that ND does not trigger twice?  I considered disabling ND before the 2nd zone-in, but was worried it was lose track of my lost gear pack.

Really like the mod

Thanks  :shy:

Feature Request: Would it be possible to add a function to drop all my gear at a place I specify?  Example: I know this trap will trigger when I enter the dungeon, so I'm going to build a campsite (possibly w Campfire/Frostfall) and put all my gear at this campsite I just made BEFORE I walk in.

Funny, but my very first idea of the mod used to be something very similar. Originally I was thinking about some sort of an "enchanted dwarven mechanism" attached to dungeon entrances like "airlocks", working as "dressing rooms", where the players would have been supposed to leave their items before entering the gate.

Alas, it soon proved to be very hard to implement, because of the way the game engine handles loading doors connecting different cells. This was why I had to change the concept and come up with the "exploding curse" approach. 

Bug: When going into Nchaund-Zel for the Lost Expedition quest (the Falmer dungeon in Markarth), the first zone didn't trigger anything.  Subsequent zones did however.  ND said my gear was over in Whiterun.

This is not a bug, just a consequence of the way the mod recognizes the dungeon interiors where the trap is allowed to activate. The mod detects the instant when the player character moves from an exterior to an interior cell, then examines whether the current location meets some certain criteria. The entrance of the place you are talking about is not in an exterior cell, therefore the previous versions of the mod could not even recognize that place as a potentially trapped location, so I created a list of special locations where the trap should go off all the same (this one is one of them). In order to be able to do so, the current version treats the cell containing the real (second) entrance of Nchuand-Zel as an exterior cell, this is how the mod is capable of recognizing the dungeon itself as a trapped location and this is why the trap cannot go off in the previous area. 

Bug?: When doing Meridia's Beacon quest, that dungeon has you run outside briefly & back in again.  Is there a way to set it up so that ND does not trigger twice?

I'm afraid it is not possible. When the mod decides (randomly, at the first time) that some location is trapped, then it will remember this decision, so that the player cannot cheat by leaving their gear outside, triggering the trap, then going back outside for their items and trying their luck a second time with the entrance. This behaviour results in the described circumstances with the few dungeons that contain some smaller outdoor areas as well. You can imagine that it's not the entrance, but the dungeon interior itself that is cursed: you cannot go inside without triggering the trap, no matter which entrance you use.

I considered disabling ND before the 2nd zone-in, but was worried it was lose track of my lost gear pack.

You need not worry about that, you cannot lose your gear by simply disabling the mod (unless you uninstall ND completely). You can even get your stripped items back at once if you wish (there is a "panic" button for this purpose in the "Debug" MCM page of ND).

I have suggestion to add my mods into yours like banded, Prostitution collar, or punishment boots. 

http://www.loverslab...t/#entry1391202

I don't mind if you want to edit or add it into your mods, because it's just ESP only.... 

Thanks to make a Devious Mods better  :)

I think ND is capable of equipping your devious items as it is, provided they have the appropriate keywords attached to them ("DeviousCollar", "DeviousBoots" and suchlike). I'll give it a try as soon as I have some time. (Sorry for the late reply.)

It should be great if same effect exists after sleeping in bed.

You mean someone stealing your gear while you are sleeping? Great idea, it might make into a future version of ND one day if you don't mind. It's just that I had very little time for modding in the last few months. (Besides, ND has grown very large and complicated, it's not easy to incorporate more new features. I have never thought it would become this big in the first place, originally it wasn't intended to be much more than a dungeon trap thingie to make the game a little more challenging.)

I've been using this mod for a while and it makes for interesting situations ;)

But if I had one gripe it's that if you enter a dungeon with 2 or 3 followers it becomes an exercise in inventory management when you get your stuff back.

Any chance in a future update of sending items your follower was carrying back to your follower when the quest ends?

Any chance in a future update of sending items your follower was carrying back to your follower when the quest ends?

Yeah, I'm fully aware of the follower support of the mod being rather primitively implemented, but the problem is far more complicated than it may seem at first glance.

Weren't it for the possibility of multiple followers, it would take only one more hidden container, but keeping track of the ownership of a large number of items would make the mod too script-heavy I'm afraid.

On top of it all, when you take into account the possibility that some followers may die or simply leave your service before they could be given back their equipment, let alone new followers taking over from the original ones, the complexity of the task seems to grow exponentially.

That's why I could not come up with a better solution yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I really like this mod and use it all the time now, but i encountered a problem several times now.

When the Indecency Punishment is activated and the whipping animation starts, if for whatever reason the animation is interrupted, it won´t start again. The debug message will say "Indecency Quest already running".

I only found loading an older save file to fix it, but i did not notice the last interruption and can´t go back to an older save file now.

So i´d like to know if there is any other way to fix this problem.

• 1 month later...

so at level 1, it gave my gear to a level 70 npc to kill to get it back... shouldnt you pick some kind of bandit or something instead of a high powered boss from another mod?

Skyrim is a harsh place :-)

The "Bandit" scenario you are presumably talking about was never intended to bugger you around deliberately by choosing boss level enemies, I'm afraid it was just an unfair move of the RNG gods :-)

The debug message will say "Indecency Quest already running".

Thanks for the bug report. I've been trying to reproduce the error myself with no luck, but I'll try to fix it somehow in the next version.

Console workaround:

setstage ndun_CrimeQuest 1000

PS: Sorry for the late reply. I don't understand how your post could escape my attention.

I'm using the mod AFT (amazing follower tweaks). The mod gives the follower a backpack but it's not part of the inventory so I guess it should not be a problem.

I also use FNIS sexy move, which apparently add "coins" in the inventory of the npcs, which could be an issue I guess. However I had the freeze even after I removed the coins from the follower's inventory so it seems this is not the issue.

I suspect the problem may have something to do with the follower's backpack. If that backpack itself is inside their inventory then my mod will most probably try to remove the backpack, which, I suppose can be responsible for the freezes.

It seems that I must include those kind of follower mods in the incompatibility list.

I do apologize for the late reply. It seems that I missed a whole page of comments.

• 2 weeks later...

to galahad_69

Hi man!

You've done amazing job! Superb mod.

But is there a way to exclude male PC from being naked? Its needed for role-playing. Imagine yourself: "You've enter dungeon along with your beautiful girlfriend. She've got naked and got DD equiped. Now its your quest to defend her against crazy rapists and found a way to free her... Also a good idea to decreaze relationship rank of raped follower."

Another idea is integration with "Follower Goes on a Trip" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52235/?). To have a chance to nake and equip DD to follower gone to a trip. Is it possible to make?
  • 2 weeks later...

Coming soon:

Naked Dungeons 1.8

new features:

- better follower support

- civilian rape on public nudity

- hair shave

- anal gaping and prolapse

- cum inflation improved 

- always sleep naked & post-sleep masturbation

- immortality (rape instead of death)

- armor amortisation

- bugfixes (e.g.: no more missing bandit marker, hopefully)

...etc.

Sounds like it could very well replace Defeat as an option soon.

Well, not exactly 'replace', only to a certain degree.

There are a lot of functions in the new version which can be used as simple alternatives of some features implemented in other popular mods, like Defeat, Deviously Cursed Loot and suchlike, but they are not nearly as sophisticated.

For instance, the "Immortality" function means that the PC cannot die ever (not even from falling damage, unlike Defeat), but will be raped instead by the closest living being(s). If the raper is a human (or humanoid creature), then some DD progression is possible, and the raper will steal every single items from the PC (with a quest marker showing the whereabouts of the robber).

The "Public indecency" feature is a little bit extended: guards can punish the PC just like in the previous version, and civilians can force-greet the naked (or helpless) player, demanding sex (this is somewhat similar to the "Device comment" function of the DCL mod, but not exactly the same).

There is a "Player prostitution" function in the new version (for money or DD keys), which is similar to the "Solicitation" in DCL, but is a little bit simpler (and faster).

The "Cum inflation" function is improved (bugfixed), with a better working "Deflation" function.

There are a few brand new functions as well, like "Anal gaping" (which uses some meshes of Komotor's Animations, so there will be a new soft dependency), or "Bondage haircut/shave" with a gradually regrowing hairstyle. Another example is the new "Improvised items" function: the naked/unarmed player can make simple armors (e.g.: topless or bikini-style fur armors from animal pelts) and weapons (wooden sticks or bones) out of some ingredients and clutter on the spot (without special furniture).

As for the core ND functions, I tried to make a better follower support, which will (hopefully) work up to three simultaneous followers, so that the player won't have to do the boring "inventory exercise" upon retrieving the stolen gear.

The new version is almost finished, I'll only have to do some final tests, pack everything into a bsa, and write the new readme file for this site (that will be the most difficult for me, as ususal :-)

Hey, can we have an option to disable the naked dungeon effect? :) I like some of the mod's other features, and want to use it just for those. Just gotta make that 1%-100% slider for the naked trap able to go down to 0% and we're good.

Great mod though.

So if the mod now supports up to three followers in its events, does it treat additional followers beyond that the same way it did before, or does it simply ignore them?

Also, a bit of concern I have, is the mod not getting rather far off course from its original purpose at this point? All this stuff that's been put in like cum inflation, or butt stuff, or prostitution hardly seems related to the subject of "naked dungeons". I would've liked to see future updates dedicate more resources to creating new dungeon scenarios or the like. Just my two cents.

Hey, can we have an option to disable the naked dungeon effect? :) I like some of the mod's other features, and want to use it just for those. Just gotta make that 1%-100% slider for the naked trap able to go down to 0% and we're good.

Good point. I'll upload a quick fix within a few days (it's not enough to let the slider go down to 0%, but the spell itself must be removed as well in that case, because I don't like the idea of leaving behind actively running scripts that don't do anything useful).

So if the mod now supports up to three followers in its events, does it treat additional followers beyond that the same way it did before, or does it simply ignore them?

Any followers beyond the limit are treated the same way the old versions used to do (stuff given back to the PC upon completing the quest). The same applies to any stripped followers you dismiss before getting back their equipment.

Also, a bit of concern I have, is the mod not getting rather far off course from its original purpose at this point?

Not any farther  than, for instance, the DCL mod went off course from the "trapped containers" idea, but that doesn't mean that you are wrong.

I have some future plans about splitting the mod into two separate mods, the first one being the core ND, and the second one containing everything else (consequences, etc.).