So how are you supposed to get your followers equipment back?

I guess at the same moment when you get your own but it didn't for me.

Then I am using Sofia as my follower and could that be the problem?

See descriptions ("How it works" section).

Items stripped from followers, together with the items stripped from the player character, are placed into a hidden container whenever the trap goes off.

When the equipment retrieval quest is finished, every single items present at the moment in that hidden container, regardless of their original owner, are placed into the player character's inventory.

How is the mod deciding who my follower is? (I guess by looking at the follower faction)

So how are you supposed to get your followers equipment back?

I guess at the same moment when you get your own but it didn't for me.

Then I am using Sofia as my follower and could that be the problem?

See descriptions ("How it works" section).

Items stripped from followers, together with the items stripped from the player character, are placed into a hidden container whenever the trap goes off.

When the equipment retrieval quest is finished, every single items present at the moment in that hidden container, regardless of their original owner, are placed into the player character's inventory.

How is the mod deciding who my follower is? (I guess by looking at the follower faction)

Well, it as a long time ago, so I have to take a look at the script file...

...yeah, the faction is checked, here it is:

if a.IsInFaction(PlayerFollowerFaction)
   StripFollower(a)
else

Who exactly is Sofia, BTW?

Who exactly is Sofia, BTW?

Probably this mod, just about the second most downloaded female companion, 2nd only to Vilja.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?

Is this beauty left out of the PlayerFollowerFaction somehow?

Probably, like a lot of custom voiced characters she's in her own faction, a bit of editing with TES5Edit might fix that but at the risk of breaking her AI.

Is this beauty left out of the PlayerFollowerFaction somehow?

Probably, like a lot of custom voiced characters she's in her own faction, a bit of editing with TES5Edit might fix that but at the risk of breaking her AI.

Yes, she has her own faction. And so she still gets stripped because she is treated like a normal NPC. However you are not getting it back when you get your own equipment back. But I guess I will change to my other follower or set the "Alive NPC strip chance" to 0.

However I also have a request.

An option that also your gold gets removed. Would make it a little more difficult to pay that guard to report a theft.

Okay, trap sprung at Palace of Kings (my PC really likes to activate this at Jarl's locations).  Trap event proceeded successfully, PC, all 3 followers, and 4 of 7 NPCs stripped.  This includes Ulfric and Galmar, so the location is very nudie (lol!), but that was to be expected.  Cursed Loot sex attacks kicked in almost immediately (perfect!).  Retrieval quest is working except for a couple of issues -

apparently there are no quills in Windhelm (used console to add) and there is no quest marker for the bandit in the wilderness who has the gear.  Not sure I want to cheat with the MCM finish option (I like the idea of taking him on with my ragtag gear that I have stolen and assembled for myself and my followers).

It appears to me then that everything was working fine (it's okay that there were no quest markers for the quill and the inkwell, they were never intended to have one) up to the point where the "no quest marker for the bandit" thingie kicked in. It's an annoying bloody bug, hard to hunt down, because I cannot reproduce it myself.

Every freaking bandit had a quest marker alright when I was testing it.

BTW: Just to be sure, we are talking about missing quest markers (displayed in the compass), not only missing map markers (to which one can fast travel on the map), right?

Okay, trap sprung at Palace of Kings (my PC really likes to activate this at Jarl's locations).  Trap event proceeded successfully, PC, all 3 followers, and 4 of 7 NPCs stripped.  This includes Ulfric and Galmar, so the location is very nudie (lol!), but that was to be expected.  Cursed Loot sex attacks kicked in almost immediately (perfect!).  Retrieval quest is working except for a couple of issues -

apparently there are no quills in Windhelm (used console to add) and there is no quest marker for the bandit in the wilderness who has the gear.  Not sure I want to cheat with the MCM finish option (I like the idea of taking him on with my ragtag gear that I have stolen and assembled for myself and my followers).

It appears to me then that everything was working fine (it's okay that there were no quest markers for the quill and the inkwell, they were never intended to have one) up to the point where the "no quest marker for the bandit" thingie kicked in. It's an annoying bloody bug, hard to hunt down, because I cannot reproduce it myself.

Every freaking bandit had a quest marker alright when I was testing it.

BTW: Just to be sure, we are talking about missing quest markers (displayed in the compass), not only missing map markers (to which one can fast travel on the map), right?

Yes, missing both on the compass and map.  I've had the same bug...

As with Zhash, both map and compass are missing.

The quill was more of an side observation; I just assumed one of the many merchants, fats cats, mages, or maybe the damn writer in the inn would have one laying around, but alas :D

Yes, she has her own faction. And so she still gets stripped because she is treated like a normal NPC. However you are not getting it back when you get your own equipment back. But I guess I will change to my other follower or set the "Alive NPC strip chance" to 0.

I see. Then we can call it a bug (in ND), which must be fixed. I'll try to find an alternative way of detecting whether an NPC is actually following the PC. The thing is that I do not use followers very often, let alone custom ones, this is why I could not stumble upon that bug myself. Sorry.

An option that also your gold gets removed. Would make it a little more difficult to pay that guard to report a theft.

The gold DOES get removed upon ND's trap events, it's just that you can loot a lot of it later.

I see. Then we can call it a bug (in ND), which must be fixed. I'll try to find an alternative way of detecting whether an NPC is actually following the PC. The thing is that I do not use followers very often, let alone custom ones, this is why I could not stumble upon that bug myself. Sorry.

I don't know if it can be fixed. It would be really nice if you could but otherwise you can list it under incompatible mods.

The gold DOES get removed upon ND's trap events, it's just that you can loot a lot of it later.

Strange, it only removes 10 gold for me.

I don't know if it can be fixed. It would be really nice if you could but otherwise you can list it under incompatible mods.

Well, currently ND is testing NPCs against the PlayerFollowerFaction membership. This clearly does not work for your custom follower. But there is a different facttion called CurrentFollowerFaction. Based on its name I assume that it is for NPCs that are currently following the player. May be worth giving it a try. Are you in for a test? (I don't have Sofia, nor do I want to install her at the moment.)

You'll need Naked Dungeons ver. 1.7 and a clean save (I mean clean from ND, not the follower  :shy: ). I'll send you a modified "Naked Dungeons.esp" file to overwrite the old one. "What say you?" - I'd ask, if I were a Nord.  :cool:

Strange, it only removes 10 gold for me.

That's really interesting. This is how ND's traps work:

1. RemoveAllItem() from the player to an invisible chest (this is supposed to remove everything from the inventory, except for quest items)

2. Iterate through the items in the chest, and give items marked "not-to-be-removed" back to the player (gold is NOT in the exception list).

Have you got any mods installed that alter the way the game handles money or the inventory? 

Well, currently ND is testing NPCs against the PlayerFollowerFaction membership. This clearly does not work for your custom follower. But there is a different facttion called CurrentFollowerFaction. Based on its name I assume that it is for NPCs that are currently following the player. May be worth giving it a try. Are you in for a test? (I don't have Sofia, nor do I want to install her at the moment.)

You'll need Naked Dungeons ver. 1.7 and a clean save (I mean clean from ND, not the follower  :shy: ). I'll send you a modified "Naked Dungeons.esp" file to overwrite the old one. "What say you?" - I'd ask, if I were a Nord.  :cool:

Sure

1. RemoveAllItem() from the player to an invisible chest (this is supposed to remove everything from the inventory, except for quest items)

2. Iterate through the items in the chest, and give items marked "not-to-be-removed" back to the player (gold is NOT in the exception list).

Have you got any mods installed that alter the way the game handles money or the inventory?

Yes, I do have a mod that adds weight to gold. However after disabling that mod, it still only removes 10 gold from my inventory. Besides that none I believe.

Sure

Yes, I do have a mod that adds weight to gold. However after disabling that mod, it still only removes 10 gold from my inventory. Besides that none I believe.

I have a mod that adds weight to gold, but it doesn't affect how much gold I lose (its all gone when the trap procs). Must be some other conflict. Why not list your load order in a spoiler so perhaps we can check if it may be something else causing it.

Alright, here it is.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Dawnguard.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
moonpath.esm
AzarHair.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Campfire.esm
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
Heavenly Weather Systems.esp
SkyUI.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
HTBWigsApachiiSkyHair.esp
HDTHair_Luckystars_Standalone.esp
Moonpath to Elsweyr - Patch.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
Armors.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
MorePP.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Aeonbarr.esp
AgentOfRighteousMight.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
Bikini-MTM.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Cloaks.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Death Mountain part2.esp
DeviousBox.esp
EmptySlots.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
Facelight.esp
gemcrafting1from3.esp
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
Imp's More Complex Needs.esp
IMCN - Legendary with food fixes.esp
InteractiveWashBasinsAllHFHomes.esp
InteractiveWashBasinsCOMPLETE.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Interactive Wash Basins.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
KatanaCrafting.esp
KTGold0.0005.esp
NoLights.esp
Dungeon Fire Cleanup.esp
Dungeon Fire Cleanup - Dawnguard.esp
Dungeon Fire Cleanup - Dragonborn.esp
MinimalHUD.esp
MIDFollowMeCloser.esp
No Current Location.esp
PetCollar.esp
Private Needs.esp
qayl.esp
QuickLight.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
Scrolling Speed.esp
bm_SimpleAction.esp
Undeath.esp
SmartTraining.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
TradeBarter.esp
MoreTraining_10.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp
VictoriaG_Load_Screens_Fullscreen.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
Victoria Velina Revamped.esp
DarkTower.esp
True_Grit_Weapons.esp
True_Grit_Clothes.esp
HoamaiiSleepingBags.esp
KNM_Mour.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
LindsHumanEyes.esp
Eld-combinePotions.esp
FtM_3.esp
FalkreathTreehouse.esp
notalkdetection.esp
fox28 Armor.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
Thur's Retreat.esp
The Huntsman.esp
BlacktalonArmorV11UNP.esp
GoToBed.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
Frostfall.esp
ReProccer.esp
TheAzureTree.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
Luna_GoV.esp

Naked Dungeons.esp

Sure

All right. First thing first, let's concentrate on the follower bug, which seems to be the easier one to solve.

I've got three ideas to circumvent the custom follower problem.

1. Test NPCs against both the PlayerFollowerFaction and the CurrentFollowerFaction membership. This is exactly what the modified version I've just sent you in a message does.

2. I need to skim through all the Papyrus and SKSE documentation, maybe there exists an IsThisBitchFollowingThatSOB() or whatever function that might have escaped my attention before.

3. If none of the above two work, I will have to write a method to the MCM config which detects nearby NPCs, so that you can tell my mod which NPCs are to be treated as followers, by selecting them from a list manually. (I really hope it won't be necessary, it would be much more work you know :shy: ) 

As for the gold problem, I have no ideas yet.

Okay your modified version didn't seem to work. Also I found out that the game itself doesn't recognize her as a follower. There is a playerfollowercount that doesn't change when I dismiss her. So I think solution 2 won't work as well. However after adding her to the PlayerFollowerFaction your mod is able to recognize her as a follower. Her ai doesn't seem to be messed up at the moment but I will have to do some more testing with that. Maybe make a spell that adds the target to the PlayerFollowerFaction?

Not sure about some of those, but I'm starting to think it might be SkyRe. I see nothing else in your load order that I recognize that changes gold, but maybe try moving Naked Dungeons above your Reproccer.

That doesn't seem to work. ND's esp is currently on top besides Cursed Loot, Racemenu and the esm's.

Okay your modified version didn't seem to work. Also I found out that the game itself doesn't recognize her as a follower. There is a playerfollowercount that doesn't change when I dismiss her. So I think solution 2 won't work as well. However after adding her to the PlayerFollowerFaction your mod is able to recognize her as a follower. Her ai doesn't seem to be messed up at the moment but I will have to do some more testing with that. Maybe make a spell that adds the target to the PlayerFollowerFaction?

Not sure about some of those, but I'm starting to think it might be SkyRe. I see nothing else in your load order that I recognize that changes gold, but maybe try moving Naked Dungeons above your Reproccer.

That doesn't seem to work. ND's esp is currently on top besides Cursed Loot, Racemenu and the esm's.

Perhaps try a test without having SkyRe or Reproccer installed and see if it still takes only 10 (on a new save).

Edit: And sorry for asking these things, but trying to figure out where the conflict might be. Have you gave a try to using PerMa? Spiritual successor of SkyRe with nearly all the same features (there's also a combined ESP for SkyRe standing stones+races to cut on load order too).

Perhaps try a test without having SkyRe or Reproccer installed and see if it still takes only 10 (on a new save).

Edit: And sorry for asking these things, but trying to figure out where the conflict might be. Have you gave a try to using PerMa? Spiritual successor of SkyRe with nearly all the same features (there's also a combined ESP for SkyRe standing stones+races to cut on load order too).

I could do that, however I don't want to risk my game to break. My game didn't even like the clean save I had to make to test out the modified version and crashed a couple times when trying to make it. Installing new mods works fine usually but removing or updating mods can be trouble so I am very careful when doing that, especially with big mods. For that same reason I haven't tried PerMa. I appreciate your effort but this bug is not a huge deal for me, so I don't want to take the risk for having to completely reinstall Skyrim.

Maybe make a spell that adds the target to the PlayerFollowerFaction?

That could certainly be done, but I don't think it would be a very elegant solution on my part. Up to this point the whole custom follower issue seems to be a bug in the follower mod, not mine. But there's still a possibility that a custom follower is left out of the PlayerFollowerFaction on purpose, and I really don't want to break the work of another modder (besides, adding an NPC to a faction still can be done by the user via console commands, if it proves to be harmless). Nevertheless, if need be, I can still make my mod treat some NPCs as followers without adding them to any faction.

As for the gold problem:

I'm going to send you another test version (which won't need a clean save this time :shy: ) with a "reinforced" money removal script, let's see if it works for you.

That could certainly be done, but I don't think it would be a very elegant solution on my part. Up to this point the whole custom follower issue seems to be a bug in the follower mod, not mine. But there's still a possibility that a custom follower is left out of the PlayerFollowerFaction on purpose, and I really don't want to break the work of another modder (besides, adding an NPC to a faction still can be done by the user via console commands, if it proves to be harmless). Nevertheless, if need be, I can still make my mod treat some NPCs as followers without adding them to any faction.

As for the gold problem:

I'm going to send you another test version (which won't need a clean save this time :shy: ) with a "reinforced" money removal script, let's see if it works for you.

I would not really called it a bug in the follower mod, but rather that the two mods are not compatible with each other. This because both mods work perfect independently from each other. As for the reason why she is out of the PlayerFollowerFaction, I don't know, but it probably was on purpose.

As for the gold problem:

Yes it works now, all my gold gets removed. Thx :D

On a side note, don't go into too much trouble just for me. I mean so far it works fine now after I added her to the PlayerFollowerFaction. And I always keep back-ups so I always can go back when needed.

As for the reason why she is out of the PlayerFollowerFaction, I don't know, but it probably was on purpose.

All right then, I will make a redesigned follower detection system for the next version. Until then I hope your Sofia won't suffer any harm from being added to the PlayerFollowerFaction.  :cool:

As for the gold problem:

Yes it works now, all my gold gets removed. Thx  :D

I'm glad I could help you. The new money removal method will be incorporated into the next version. Just don't forget to delete the loose script file I sent you before you install the next version of ND.

Curious is "Public indecency" meant to trigger anytime a guard sees you nude or only after a dungeon has stripped you? Seems to be doing the later in my game.

Public indecency punishments trigger when all of the following conditions are fulfilled:

1. Public indecency must be enabled in the MCM

2. The ND mod itself must be enabled as well

3. The PC must be nude (it's all the same how they get naked though, it's not bound to the dungeon traps)

4. The naked PC must be in the line of sight of a guard

5. The indecency trigger script executes every 6 seconds, so it usually takes some time until the guards realize that they must do something  :shy: . Sometimes it takes a bit longer, as the guard may happen to look the other way at the very moment when the OnUpdate() event of the indecency magic effect is fired.

Hello,

I guess the mod is worth playing it and already use it in a few mo-profiles.

But if i can do modding and scripting i would try change something

- for the redux version: try to remove the dependence for sexlab, so that the mod can be used in a more vanilla profile without sexlab

- always keep the gold when entering a dungeon, or places considered as dungeon but  without any enemies inside.for example shops, inns tempes etc

- try to strip serana when entering a dungeon and the trap is triggered

- try to strip slaves from paradise halls. (Thats why i do not combine it with naked dungeons in a profile)

- try to do separate handling for the follower equipment

1) always create a separated equipment package for the followers outside of the dungeon compared to the original mod idea.

2) maybe a  friend of the follower found the equipment and delivered it to a designated container in or outside of a player home

or 3) all followers are unlucky and loose all equipment without the possibility to get it back.

- equip the quest with a time delay comparable to the feature in DEFEAT. so after for example 3 days when the starting dungeon is left the quest will stop automatic and all gear is    

irreversible lost.

i like to play with the settings equipment will be stored in the entered dungeon and the captured scenario both at lvl 100 and with all others set to 0.

But when the scenario triggered the first time and you are thrown out of the dungeon, the scenarion will not trigger again. I guess because the quest is started.

So i would change the following

- if the quest is already started, the capture scenario should be able to trigger again but instead of throwing the player outside of the dungeon teleport the player and the followert to the starting position inside the dungeon

In case of slavery-mods are loaded into the load order the following addition

- add the possibility (with an adjustable chance) that the follower is

a) either enslaved local by Sanguines debauchery or

B) sent to the simple slavery auction

Both should be possible although me myself do not know it,  but it is already done in

Devious enslaved continued, Defeat, Devious cursed loot and ZAZ prison overhaul with the patch

Ah and last Screenshots of the menues could be helpful, since in the german version the descriptions in MCM is like variable name 1, variable name 2 ..

SInce i have an english installation on a notebook it is not a problem (for me).

Greetings from Germany

Hello,

I guess the mod is worth playing it and already use it in a few mo-profiles.

But if i can do modding and scripting i would try change something

- for the redux version: try to remove the dependence for sexlab, so that the mod can be used in a more vanilla profile without sexlab

- always keep the gold when entering a dungeon, or places considered as dungeon but  without any enemies inside.for example shops, inns tempes etc

- try to strip serana when entering a dungeon and the trap is triggered

- try to strip slaves from paradise halls. (Thats why i do not combine it with naked dungeons in a profile)

- try to do separate handling for the follower equipment

1) always create a separated equipment package for the followers outside of the dungeon compared to the original mod idea.

2) maybe a  friend of the follower found the equipment and delivered it to a designated container in or outside of a player home

or 3) all followers are unlucky and loose all equipment without the possibility to get it back.

- equip the quest with a time delay comparable to the feature in DEFEAT. so after for example 3 days when the starting dungeon is left the quest will stop automatic and all gear is    

irreversible lost.

i like to play with the settings equipment will be stored in the entered dungeon and the captured scenario both at lvl 100 and with all others set to 0.

But when the scenario triggered the first time and you are thrown out of the dungeon, the scenarion will not trigger again. I guess because the quest is started.

So i would change the following

- if the quest is already started, the capture scenario should be able to trigger again but instead of throwing the player outside of the dungeon teleport the player and the followert to the starting position inside the dungeon

In case of slavery-mods are loaded into the load order the following addition

- add the possibility (with an adjustable chance) that the follower is

a) either enslaved local by Sanguines debauchery or

B) sent to the simple slavery auction

Both should be possible although me myself do not know it,  but it is already done in

Devious enslaved continued, Defeat, Devious cursed loot and ZAZ prison overhaul with the patch

Ah and last Screenshots of the menues could be helpful, since in the german version the descriptions in MCM is like variable name 1, variable name 2 ..

SInce i have an english installation on a notebook it is not a problem (for me).

Greetings from Germany

Wow, that's a heck of a lot of things to do, have mercy on me please  :D

1. I didn't plan to support the Redux version any longer, but you have a point - maybe it will be worth making one more (even more simplified) version of it.

2. Inns / temples / etc. locations are called "experimental" with a reason - they are not intended to be an integral part of the mod, so they're provided "as is".

3. I'm not really sure who Serana is (if she is a custom follower who is not assigned to the PlayerFollowerFaction, then I have good news: I'm currently working on an improved follower detection method for the next version),

4. ...and I don't use Paradise Halls. What's the problem when you use ND together with that mod? Stripping NPCs that should have been left untouched or the other way round?

5. Followers (at least "normal" followers) ARE treated differently than other NPCs by the current version of ND, but creating a separate package for every single one of them would have been too much a hassle, that's why I implemented this simplistic approach regarding their equipment. Having said that, a somewhat more sophisticated follower support is currently under development for the next version.

6. I REALLY do like your ideas about the modification of the "Captive" scenario, maybe some of them will be included in the next version, but it won't be an easy task for me (especially the testing phase, with all the installing/uninstalling of many large mods I normally don't use).

7. As for the MCM screenshots: you can always translate files like the "Data\Interface\translations\Naked Dungeons_ENGLISH.txt" to the language of your choice (or simply rename it to "Naked Dunegeons_GERMAN.txt", for example).

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions.