On 1/24/2020 at 6:32 PM, RavenDarkFury said:

https://modgames.net/load/fallout_4/bronja/russian/406-1-0-22744

but I think you need to create an account to be able to download it

Hey, Raven - thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, the link provided (at which I am already a member) is only for the Russian translation of the gear pack by Aussie Shepherd. 

The Russian Federation Gear Pack has disappeared and Aussie Shepherd @GUN appears to no longer be active as I've tried several times to reach him without success.  I had the pack a couple of years ago, but managed to lose the textures, etc while still keeping the .esp.

Just looking for the FULL package of .esp, textures, meshes, mat'ls, etc. If anyone has it, I would be grateful if you could share it!

EDIT: Nvm, found it.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:48 AM, Ulysses Smirked said:

Hey, Raven - thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, the link provided (at which I am already a member) is only for the Russian translation of the gear pack by Aussie Shepherd. 

The Russian Federation Gear Pack has disappeared and Aussie Shepherd @GUN appears to no longer be active as I've tried several times to reach him without success.  I had the pack a couple of years ago, but managed to lose the textures, etc while still keeping the .esp.

Just looking for the FULL package of .esp, textures, meshes, mat'ls, etc. If anyone has it, I would be grateful if you could share it!

EDIT: Nvm, found it.

No worries and glad you found it

11 minutes ago, RavenDarkFury said:

No worries and glad you found it

Yeah, stupid me, I actually had it all along. Forgot that I combined both his (Aussies) Marines pack with the Russian pack even though they shared the same .esp, I wanted a clean NMM  lineup with only one mod to tick. Came back to bite me, eh? ?

Sup there, I would like to know if someone can tell me if a mod that allow u to build enemy turrets (agro to player and allies), on the abductions my character suffers I make her build defenses against the hordes of night time invasions on the abducters in order to survive the waves of ghouls, assaulttrons and other enemies that attack them, said that, i need turrets that dont attack the faction that captured my character, if i deploy a normal turret via portable workshop it inmediatelly gets attacked by the faction and viceversa, if someone can tell me how to asing them to the facion of interest or there is a mod that allows to build such defenses but not friendly to the player i will be grateful, thnx in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...