btasqan Posted January 22, 2017 Posted January 22, 2017 The animation ber necro doggyis bugged. My character is invisible. The other bear animations are fine. EDIT: this seems to only occur on certain floors. On skyrim plains terrain it doesnt happen. I had this bug in fort snowhawk. Maybe someone can hint me help. I had a similar issue where I was exploring a wrecked ship (the defeat Deeja mission) and everytime my character was too close to the ceiling, she would become invisible.
Guest Shashankie Posted January 22, 2017 Posted January 22, 2017 The animation ber necro doggyis bugged. My character is invisible. The other bear animations are fine. EDIT: this seems to only occur on certain floors. On skyrim plains terrain it doesnt happen. I had this bug in fort snowhawk. Maybe someone can hint me help. I had a similar issue where I was exploring a wrecked ship (the defeat Deeja mission) and everytime my character was too close to the ceiling, she would become invisible. I am sorry, but i won't be able to help as everyone game setup is different. So there is no way to know what is wrong with your game
marcob3 Posted January 22, 2017 Posted January 22, 2017 Hi Shashankie. Anub has updated his SLAL pack with new animations recently and his SLAL Anim Object conflicts with yours again because it has new animation objects added to the esp file. For your next update, can you make your esp compatible with Anub's? Thanks. Here's the quick fix So many new animations since the last time i visited this thread. Funnybizness you are really a mashine Btw, one question. I installed your new Sl Loader pack, and one of my favorite animations from you is missing now. IIRC ( but not 100%sure) it was from you. woman laying on her back on a table - deepthroat. Cant find it anymore. Or i'm blind ? Please read the description first and then refer to page 25 and 26 (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/page-25). You will find your answer there. Well, ok i trie it here. But i don't know why page 25 or 26 should help me, because i dont have any problems or duplicate animations. I simply cant find this animation anymore. i thought maybe funnybizness could say me the name of this animation if he remembers, so i can look for it. Maybe different tag now etc, don't know. Sorry my bad. I quoted the wrong person. And you may be talking about Molag Table Throating. Just use Molag tag in Sexlab Tools and you will see it. Hi i have already installed previous version of funnybiz multiple packages,Sal funnybiz animobject 1.04, sal funnybizpack groupanimation v21, sal funnybiz humananimation 1 v 20.8 and Sal funnybiz humananimation 2 v 21.4. which steps in have to do and in which do in order for to safely remove those older mods in order and install this new all in one version? Please read the description first and then refer to page 25 and 26 (http://www.loverslab...shankie/page-25). You will find your answer there. Thx alot it worked
Guest Shashankie Posted January 22, 2017 Posted January 22, 2017 Hi Shashankie. Anub has updated his SLAL pack with new animations recently and his SLAL Anim Object conflicts with yours again because it has new animation objects added to the esp file. For your next update, can you make your esp compatible with Anub's? Thanks. Here's the quick fix So many new animations since the last time i visited this thread. Funnybizness you are really a mashine Btw, one question. I installed your new Sl Loader pack, and one of my favorite animations from you is missing now. IIRC ( but not 100%sure) it was from you. woman laying on her back on a table - deepthroat. Cant find it anymore. Or i'm blind ? Please read the description first and then refer to page 25 and 26 (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/page-25). You will find your answer there. Well, ok i trie it here. But i don't know why page 25 or 26 should help me, because i dont have any problems or duplicate animations. I simply cant find this animation anymore. i thought maybe funnybizness could say me the name of this animation if he remembers, so i can look for it. Maybe different tag now etc, don't know. Sorry my bad. I quoted the wrong person. And you may be talking about Molag Table Throating. Just use Molag tag in Sexlab Tools and you will see it. Hi i have already installed previous version of funnybiz multiple packages,Sal funnybiz animobject 1.04, sal funnybizpack groupanimation v21, sal funnybiz humananimation 1 v 20.8 and Sal funnybiz humananimation 2 v 21.4. which steps in have to do and in which do in order for to safely remove those older mods in order and install this new all in one version? Please read the description first and then refer to page 25 and 26 (http://www.loverslab...shankie/page-25). You will find your answer there. Thx alot it worked Glad to help
btasqan Posted January 22, 2017 Posted January 22, 2017 The animation ber necro doggyis bugged. My character is invisible. The other bear animations are fine. EDIT: this seems to only occur on certain floors. On skyrim plains terrain it doesnt happen. I had this bug in fort snowhawk. Maybe someone can hint me help. I had a similar issue where I was exploring a wrecked ship (the defeat Deeja mission) and everytime my character was too close to the ceiling, she would become invisible. I am sorry, but i won't be able to help as everyone game setup is different. So there is no way to know what is wrong with your game Never mind. It just seems to be an issue with the game makeing my char invisible once too much of her body is clipping through a solid surface.
NNS10 Posted January 30, 2017 Posted January 30, 2017 Sort of related but not. The description links to mitakusaner for the Lady Chaos armor but the UUNP link no longer works. Does anyone have the the file for that (or an alternate link)?
Guest Shashankie Posted January 30, 2017 Posted January 30, 2017 Sort of related but not. The description links to mitakusaner for the Lady Chaos armor but the UUNP link no longer works. Does anyone have the the file for that (or an alternate link)? I got UNP BBP version. But it does not support Bodyslide. If you want it you can check the updated description.
Sneaksmile Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 Help me! I have installed this and FNIS found an error! https://s27.postimg.org/ohjs6401v/Caption.png EDITED - FIXED
srayesmanll Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 Help me! I have installed this and FNIS found an error! https://s27.postimg.org/ohjs6401v/Caption.png EDITED - FIXED Quit posting the same question everywhere. You already posted this question and you have received an answer in another thread - go read that one.
ragnam Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 I need a little help ... lol don't we all... Ok I am using NMM and seems FunnyBizAnimationsV17.8 was the last one I use worked, I recently upgraded everything and the last thing that will not work is FunnyBizAnimationsV24.6 fails installing with NMM it starts to install, gets to 50% pretty quick and then fails "A problem occurred during install" is all I get? Any clue what to look for or correct would be great. or am I suppose to manually drop them in the folders? if so where? AHHHH.... ok it states that the file names are too long, they exceeded the limit of characters. Picture included ---self testing for fix with NMM--- UPDATE TESTING: I change the FunnyBizAnimationsV24.6 on the zip and first folder renamed to FBAV24.6 and the first folder is starting to install now, but that was after a few attempts rename a few folders inside did not work. Hopefully the internal folders do not rely on your descriptions between the ( ) too much. if so I will remove this install that is working and try just shortning the zipname and first folder. maybe now more silence users will use it that never comment that it would not install for them like me . Hopefully fnis does not have issue with it either that I been reading, but maybe a new shorter name might help with Fnis too?
Guest Shashankie Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 I need a little help ... lol don't we all... Ok I am using NMM and seems FunnyBizAnimationsV17.8 was the last one I use worked, I recently upgraded everything and the last thing that will not work is FunnyBizAnimationsV24.6 fails installing with NMM it starts to install, gets to 50% pretty quick and then fails "A problem occurred during install" is all I get? Any clue what to look for or correct would be great. or am I suppose to manually drop them in the folders? if so where? AHHHH.... ok it states that the file names are too long, they exceeded the limit of characters. Picture included ---self testing for fix with NMM--- UPDATE TESTING: I change the FunnyBizAnimationsV24.6 on the zip and first folder renamed to FBAV24.6 and the first folder is starting to install now, but that was after a few attempts rename a few folders inside did not work. Hopefully the internal folders do not rely on your descriptions between the ( ) too much. if so I will remove this install that is working and try just shortning the zipname and first folder. maybe now more silence users will use it that never comment that it would not install for them like me . Hopefully fnis does not have issue with it either that I been reading, but maybe a new shorter name might help with Fnis too? Manually Install mod using AllinOne Pack. Just extract files in Skyrim data directory
Sneaksmile Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 Help me! I have installed this and FNIS found an error! https://s27.postimg.org/ohjs6401v/Caption.png EDITED - FIXED Quit posting the same question everywhere. You already posted this question and you have received an answer in another thread - go read that one. This is funny, you responded to this a long time after I have edit the comment saying that I could solve the problem, but you answered as if the problem was not solved. lol Thanks anyway.
Guest Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 Thank you very much for FOMOD installer. Very helpful. Much appreciated.
Guest Shashankie Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 Thank you very much for FOMOD installer. Very helpful. Much appreciated.
Guest Posted February 4, 2017 Posted February 4, 2017 Am I the only one who doesn't have the table in the blackmail anim?
Guest Shashankie Posted February 4, 2017 Posted February 4, 2017 Am I the only one who doesn't have the table in the blackmail anim? Nope.........
pyrobladeich Posted February 8, 2017 Posted February 8, 2017 Is it possible to add the moaning sounds to the necro animations.
Guest Shashankie Posted February 8, 2017 Posted February 8, 2017 Is it possible to add the moaning sounds to the necro animations. Ya it is but Necro means Necrophilia which means dead. Thus, it would be unrealistic.
Pfiffy Posted February 9, 2017 Posted February 9, 2017 Hi there! I'm looking for animations for the Dwarven Sphere and the Dwarven Spider. I just found the resources in the more creature animations pack: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2261-more-creature-animations-26-nov-2015-wispdwarven-spider I wonder if you could make a little SLAL pack out of them. If I try it myself it will take years for translating the SLAL guide before i get started.... I also wonder if it is possible to make an slal pack out of the Estrus animations with Dwarven automatons or Spiders watching.
Darenia Posted February 13, 2017 Posted February 13, 2017 So I finally found out what my issue was (and it took some work) APPARENTLY the JContainers thats up on Nexusmods is version 3.3.0.RC.3 - HOWEVER, the one found on LL is 3.2.6 which is the one I found that worked. Hopefully this will help someone who was having the same issue(s) i was having earlier in the thread. Edit: Apparently theres a 3.3.0 on LL as well however, for me it did not work.
bicobus Posted February 13, 2017 Posted February 13, 2017 If you can craft a proper explanation of what you did, mod you used and what didn't work and post it for Earen to review that would be great. If there are issues between 3.2 and 3.3 maybe it should be raised.
Darenia Posted February 14, 2017 Posted February 14, 2017 If you can craft a proper explanation of what you did, mod you used and what didn't work and post it for Earen to review that would be great. If there are issues between 3.2 and 3.3 maybe it should be raised. This was the issue I was having: I must be retarded as hell because I had an older version of FunnyBiz animations working and running - then i decided to update. Now i cant get any of them to work. I have SLA 1.3.7 (which is the most up to date one). I have FNIS 6.3 (again the most up to date). I am Using Mod Organizer to install said packs and I cant not for the life of me get them to register in game (using the register button in SLA). It just spits out, "0 New animations registered" or something like that. FNIS Behavior V6.3 1/8/2017 2:38:46 AM Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam) Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" Reading BeeingFemale V2.7 ... Reading DD V3.3.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ... Reading Defeat V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ... Reading FNISBase V6.3 ... Reading FunnyBiz2 V1.0 ... Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ... Reading FunnyBizFun V10.0 ... Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ... Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ... Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ... Reading FunnyBizRape V10.0 ... Reading FunnyBizUn V9.0 ... Reading SexLab V1.62 ... Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ... Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... Reading XPMSE V6.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ... Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ... Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ... All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ... No GENDER directory male 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\female mt_behavior usage: 34.9 % ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations) 0_master usage: 10.4 % ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 132 alternate animations) Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 33 total groups: 107 added file slots: 706 alternate files: 527 Creature Pack not installed 5778 animations for 18 mods successfully included (character) I dont see any errors in my FNIS (which is in the spoiler). So FNIS is reading them... i just cant get SLA to register them to the SL Animation Library. FYI I have done: A Fresh install of SLA New install of FB SLALPACK by Shashankie FOMOD v10.0 (where you pick what you want) Cleaned and Rebuilt SL 1.62 Also tried placing the files directly into the SLA folder (both the hold folders and then just the files even though it comes with an automatic installer.) Quite frankly im out of ideas on how to fix this issue. TL;DR: FNIS was reading the animations but SLAL was not registering them. How I came around to fixing it: I was actually trying to figure out how to fix Radiant Prostitution because for some reason it wasnt registering the quests (theres 9 of them). RP told me that I needed to have both JContainers and SKSE installed (both of which i did). So with SKSE being the correct version I assumed there must be something wrong with the JContainers. So i redownloaded the one from Nexusmods, and nothing changed still no quest registered. So I said well let me try LL. So i just did a google search of JContainers which showed me the one from Nexusmods and LL, knowning that the one from Nexus wasnt working for me I ingored that link and went to LL. The LL one says its 3.3.0 but if you look at the download area it says 3.2.6. So thats the one I choose since really there was nothing else to download since I dont need the dev_resources. Started Skyrim back up and went searching for the quests by clicking Go in the MCM of RP. And Viola! It found the quests, and not only that but SLAL actually FOUND the animations from this SLAL pack as well as another one, which it was not able to find before using the JContainers from Nexusmod. Thats LITERALLY ALL I DID. Edit: Also if you can direct me to the place were you want me to post this thatd be great im relatively new to this website.
bicobus Posted February 14, 2017 Posted February 14, 2017 Putting that on JContainers's support topic would be better though: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24777-jcontainers/
Guest Shashankie Posted February 14, 2017 Posted February 14, 2017 Hi there! I'm looking for animations for the Dwarven Sphere and the Dwarven Spider. I just found the resources in the more creature animations pack: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2261-more-creature-animations-26-nov-2015-wispdwarven-spider I wonder if you could make a little SLAL pack out of them. If I try it myself it will take years for translating the SLAL guide before i get started.... I also wonder if it is possible to make an slal pack out of the Estrus animations with Dwarven automatons or Spiders watching. I can try but no promises.
TnTTnT Posted February 15, 2017 Posted February 15, 2017 I don't have any issue with Jcontainer 3.3.0. Have you try to reload json setting in SLAL MCM?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now