Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

Guest Shashankie

I must be retarded as hell because I had an older version of FunnyBiz animations working and running - then i decided to update. Now i cant get any of them to work. I have SLA 1.3.7 (which is the most up to date one). I have FNIS 6.3 (again the most up to date). I am Using Mod Organizer to install said packs and I cant not for the life of me get them to register in game (using the register button in SLA). It just spits out, "0 New animations registered" or something like that. 

FNIS Behavior V6.3   1/8/2017 2:38:46 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading BeeingFemale V2.7 ...

Reading DD V3.3.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ...

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading FunnyBiz2 V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFun V10.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizRape V10.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizUn V9.0 ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

No GENDER directory male

1 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

mt_behavior usage: 34.9 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 10.4 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 132 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 33 total groups: 107 added file slots: 706 alternate files: 527

Creature Pack not installed

5778 animations for 18 mods successfully included (character)

I dont see any errors in my FNIS (which is in the spoiler).  So FNIS is reading them... i just cant get SLA to register them to the SL Animation Library. 

FYI I have done:

A Fresh install of SLA

New install of   FB SLALPACK by Shashankie FOMOD v10.0 (where you pick what you want)

Cleaned and Rebuilt SL 1.62

Also tried placing the files directly into the SLA folder (both the hold folders and then just the files even though it comes with an automatic installer.)

Quite frankly im out of ideas on how to fix this issue. 

Firstly remove old pack you had installed.

Secondly try running FNIS from mod organizer, you use.

If you need help regarding cleaning of old pack, Read post on this page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/page-26

I must be retarded as hell because I had an older version of FunnyBiz animations working and running - then i decided to update. Now i cant get any of them to work. I have SLA 1.3.7 (which is the most up to date one). I have FNIS 6.3 (again the most up to date). I am Using Mod Organizer to install said packs and I cant not for the life of me get them to register in game (using the register button in SLA). It just spits out, "0 New animations registered" or something like that. 

Reading DD V3.3.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ...

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...

No GENDER directory male

mt_behavior usage: 34.9 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 33 total groups: 107 added file slots: 706 alternate files: 527

I dont see any errors in my FNIS (which is in the spoiler).  So FNIS is reading them... i just cant get SLA to register them to the SL Animation Library. 

FYI I have done:

A Fresh install of SLA

New install of   FB SLALPACK by Shashankie FOMOD v10.0 (where you pick what you want)

Also tried placing the files directly into the SLA folder (both the hold folders and then just the files even though it comes with an automatic installer.)

If you need help regarding cleaning of old pack, Read post on this page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/page-26

Hey thanks for getting back to me.

Yeah i removed the old pack - and ran FNIS after uninstalling it.  Launched game, did a new save and all that jazz.  Did not find that SLAL thing you linked - will try that when i get some free time. Will post update. 

I also did run the LOOT organizer after uninstalling.  That didnt help whomp whomp 

Kay, I have no idea how many folks are having similar problems, but a quick search seems to indicate I'm not the only one. Been using the older SLAL versions of FB for about a year now, but the recent ones kept causing crashes every time I registered the animations. Finally got sick of it and decided to try to narrow down the issue. Everything in the SLAL pack works fine, except most of the Molag, Necro and Rape animations cause instant CTDs upon loading. Got a few of the necro ones to not do the issue so it's not all of them, and I've NO earthly idea how in the hell an animation pack is causing a game crash just from being loaded, but that's the commonality. So the culprit is something in common with those three sections of the pack.

Looking very forward to the fix, rather desperately want to play with the necro options. Doing a cannibal run and I like to play with my food.

Guest Shashankie

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

No GENDER directory male

FYI I have done:

A Fresh install of SLA

Hey thanks for getting back to me.

Yeah i removed the old pack - and ran FNIS after uninstalling it.  Launched game, did a new save and all that jazz.  Did not find that SLAL thing you linked - will try that when i get some free time. Will post update. 

I also did run the LOOT organizer after uninstalling.  That didnt help whomp whomp 

A piece of advice.

You never need clean save when upgrading animations. Infact you may only need it when upgrading a mod with scripts. That may save you a lot of time in future. And please try reinstalling FNIS and install FNIS Creatures too if it doesn't work and post the result. And make sure to install FNIS XXL Version, not normal one. You can use the attached files too

FNIS Creature Pack 6_1-11811-6-1.7z

FNIS Behavior V6_3 XXL-11811-6-3XXL.7z

Guest Shashankie

When I install this with Mod Organizer and try to use Generate FNIS for Users it doesn't detect the animations. I'm using the XL version. Please help!

Run FNIS from Mod Organizer and problem will be solved

Guest Shashankie

what is the difference between this and FunnyBizness' Animation original download? Is the latter not for users or something?

FunnyBiz one is modder Resources

what is the difference between this and FunnyBizness' Animation original download? Is the latter not for users or something?

Funnybizness creates the animations and makes them available for use but NOT by everyone they are just the animations, the creators and maintainers of the SLAL packs take those animations set them up in a SLAL pack and then set the alignment for the actors and then make them available for use by everyone.

That way Funnybizness doesn't have to waste his time on doing that work and can continue to concentrate his energies on more animations, an arrangement that has paid of very well btw.

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

No GENDER directory male

FYI I have done:

A Fresh install of SLA

So i finally had time to play around with this. Thing is because I run skyrim through MO  if i place the SLAL Cleaner into the skyrim folder it ofc finds nothing. Yet when i put it in the MO > Mods Folder (where the animations are) I get, "Please place this in the skyrims data folder" message. I manually added it to the Mods folder in MO and added it as an exe like you would for FNIS via MO and it just errors out. Cant see it because it literally spits out the error and closes. 

Also i installed the FNIS XXL like you suggested and its running fine but its doing the same thing.

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   1/12/2017 10:35:04 PM

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

No GENDER directory male
mt_behavior usage: 35.9 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 107 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 33 total groups: 107 added file slots: 746 alternate files: 527

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

5099 animations for 18 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

nxSNo46.jpg
P0T2rRR.jpg

So as you can see its still not registering the animations in game. No idea why. 

Edit: Just updated the skeleton - crashes on game load. Whomp whomp. 

Edit 2: Disabled Your All in one pack - game loaded with no problems.
Guest Shashankie

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

No GENDER directory male

FYI I have done:

A Fresh install of SLA

So i finally had time to play around with this. Thing is because I run skyrim through MO  if i place the SLAL Cleaner into the skyrim folder it ofc finds nothing. Yet when i put it in the MO > Mods Folder (where the animations are) I get, "Please place this in the skyrims data folder" message. I manually added it to the Mods folder in MO and added it as an exe like you would for FNIS via MO and it just errors out. Cant see it because it literally spits out the error and closes. 

Also i installed the FNIS XXL like you suggested and its running fine but its doing the same thing.

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

No GENDER directory male
mt_behavior usage: 35.9 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 107 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 33 total groups: 107 added file slots: 746 alternate files: 527

nxSNo46.jpg
P0T2rRR.jpg

So as you can see its still not registering the animations in game. No idea why. 

Sorry bro , I don't have any idea as to how Mod Organizers handle mods because i have not used them ever. So, i won't be able to help you regarding this. 

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

No GENDER directory male

FYI I have done:

A Fresh install of SLA

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

No GENDER directory male

nxSNo46.jpg
P0T2rRR.jpg

Sorry bro , I don't have any idea as to how Mod Organizers handle mods because i have not used them ever. So, i won't be able to help you regarding this. 

Hey thanks anyways if i do manage to get it to work ill post an update but for now im just going to run without it. 

Is the animation where the player is one a whitish couch and the npc is kneeling before the player, from this mod?  If so what is the animations name, I keep missing it when it is activated.

After this animation the player is stuck in the ground, able to move but in ground.  Need to deactivate it cause i can have to go back to previous save to fix problem.  This happens every time.

Hi i have already installed previous version of funnybiz multiple packages,Sal funnybiz animobject 1.04, sal funnybizpack groupanimation v21, sal funnybiz humananimation 1 v 20.8  and Sal funnybiz humananimation 2 v 21.4. which steps in have to do and in which do in order for  to safely remove those older mods in order and install this new all in one version? 

So many new animations since the last time i visited this thread.

Funnybizness you are really a mashine :D

Btw, one question.
I installed your new Sl Loader pack, and one of my favorite animations from you is missing now. IIRC ( but not 100%sure)  it was from you.

woman laying on her back on a table - deepthroat. Cant find it anymore. Or i'm blind ?

Please read the description first and then refer to page 25 and 26 (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/page-25). You will find your answer there.

Well, ok i trie it here.

But i don't know why page 25 or 26 should help me, because i dont have any problems or duplicate animations. I simply cant find this animation anymore. i thought maybe funnybizness could say me the name of this animation if he remembers, so i can look for it. Maybe different tag now etc,  don't know.

Hi Shashankie. Anub has updated his SLAL pack with new animations recently and his SLAL Anim Object conflicts with yours again because it has new animation objects added to the esp file. For your next update, can you make your esp compatible with Anub's? Thanks.

Guest Shashankie

Hi Shashankie. Anub has updated his SLAL pack with new animations recently and his SLAL Anim Object conflicts with yours again because it has new animation objects added to the esp file. For your next update, can you make your esp compatible with Anub's? Thanks.

Here's the quick fix

So many new animations since the last time i visited this thread.

Funnybizness you are really a mashine :D

Btw, one question.

I installed your new Sl Loader pack, and one of my favorite animations from you is missing now. IIRC ( but not 100%sure)  it was from you.

woman laying on her back on a table - deepthroat. Cant find it anymore. Or i'm blind ?

Please read the description first and then refer to page 25 and 26 (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/page-25). You will find your answer there.

Well, ok i trie it here.

But i don't know why page 25 or 26 should help me, because i dont have any problems or duplicate animations. I simply cant find this animation anymore. i thought maybe funnybizness could say me the name of this animation if he remembers, so i can look for it. Maybe different tag now etc,  don't know.

Sorry my bad. I quoted the wrong person. And you may be talking about Molag Table Throating. Just use Molag tag in Sexlab Tools and you will see it. 

Hi i have already installed previous version of funnybiz multiple packages,Sal funnybiz animobject 1.04, sal funnybizpack groupanimation v21, sal funnybiz humananimation 1 v 20.8  and Sal funnybiz humananimation 2 v 21.4. which steps in have to do and in which do in order for  to safely remove those older mods in order and install this new all in one version? 

Please read the description first and then refer to page 25 and 26 (http://www.loverslab...shankie/page-25). You will find your answer there.

SLALAnimObj.esp

Guest Shashankie

Molag table throating was it, thanks !

:D

Here's the quick fix

why don't you just rename the esp to something else to stop them from conflicting with each other?

Hmm. Next release i will change its name. For now either use the fix or rename the file. Use normal window's renaming system as it doesn't matter what you name your esp. 

Hmm. Next release i will change its name. For now either use the fix or rename the file. Use normal window's renaming system as it doesn't matter what you name your esp.

but won't that confuse SLAL a little bit?

Eg: that would make it so there are 2 animated object entrys called ##003DEC "AOChair" that SLAL can chose from.

Guest Shashankie

but won't that confuse SLAL a little bit?

Eg: that would make it so there are 2 animated object entrys called ##003DEC "AOChair" that SLAL can chose from.

Nope it won't matter. The one below Load Order will overwrite other one duplicates.