silverwing Posted November 25, 2016 Posted November 25, 2016 Awesome work! Need to delete some animations to make room for this @ Shashankie: I noticed the scars and wounds on the last screenshots in the downloadsection, what mod are you using for them?
Guest Shashankie Posted November 25, 2016 Posted November 25, 2016 Awesome work! Need to delete some animations to make room for this @ Shashankie: I noticed the scars and wounds on the last screenshots in the downloadsection, what mod are you using for them? Those Scars are from Apropos (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/818-apropos/).
Skyrim1986 Posted November 26, 2016 Posted November 26, 2016 Hello, am I just supposed to copy the main folder it-self or extract all the hkx files into \data\meshes\actors\character\animations\Sexlab, one at the time? My modded Skyrim is working now, so I dont want to screw things up again I also have all the other SexLab tools. Heres my modlist order:
Guest Shashankie Posted November 26, 2016 Posted November 26, 2016 Hello, am I just supposed to copy the main folder it-self or extract all the hkx files into \data\meshes\actors\character\animations\Sexlab, one at the time? My modded Skyrim is working now, so I dont want to screw things up again I also have all the other SexLab tools. Heres my modlist order: Use Mod Organizers. And your load order is incorrect.
Skyrim1986 Posted November 26, 2016 Posted November 26, 2016 Thanks for your reply. I used LOOT to manage the order and have no errors, so how can it be incorrect? Skyrim is fully working. How should it look like? I also tried to install the pack with NMM with "Add mod from file" but it wont activate after it have been added.
Skyrim1986 Posted November 26, 2016 Posted November 26, 2016 I deleted the entire Skyrim Steam library. Will try to focus on animations mods only this time before I do anything else Maybe NMM dosent like to install animations.
Funnybizness Posted November 27, 2016 Posted November 27, 2016 Oh . My . God . how did i not have this in my install o.0 Thank you Mr Biz, top work Arigato! Loved you in FF 7
Xatos Posted November 27, 2016 Posted November 27, 2016 What's the difference between FOMOD and All in One?
Guest Shashankie Posted November 27, 2016 Posted November 27, 2016 Thanks for your reply. I used LOOT to manage the order and have no errors, so how can it be incorrect? Skyrim is fully working. How should it look like? I also tried to install the pack with NMM with "Add mod from file" but it wont activate after it have been added. Esm should be above esp. Esm is master file and should be loaded before
Skyrim1986 Posted November 27, 2016 Posted November 27, 2016 Thanks for that info. Maybe that is the reason for crashing on ZaZ animations loading too? Also, I read somewhere that you shouldnt run FNIS as a shortcut but from the Skyrim tools folder itself or from NMM. Is that true? I did that now and then it registred all your animations.
Guest Shashankie Posted November 27, 2016 Posted November 27, 2016 Thanks for that info. Maybe that is the reason for crashing on ZaZ animations loading too? Also, I read somewhere that you shouldnt run FNIS as a shortcut but from the Skyrim tools folder itself or from NMM. Is that true? I did that now and then it registred all your animations. No that's not an issue. You can use shortcut. Though i am not sure if you need to run it from NMM but to remain on safe side first run FNIS normally and then through NMM.
Skyrim1986 Posted November 27, 2016 Posted November 27, 2016 Great Everything seems more stable now and animations seems to be working. Thanks for your help and this awezome mod!
Guest Shashankie Posted November 27, 2016 Posted November 27, 2016 Great Everything seems more stable now and animations seems to be working. Thanks for your help and this awezome mod!
cummmy101 Posted November 30, 2016 Posted November 30, 2016 been having a lot of trouble installing this, I have the animation loader, but I cant figure out where to put things , I have both the slal version of the mod nd the other version, do I use both? where exactly to put them, cuz all I get is, put them in ur skyrim folder, which folder? the one in C; ? the one in documents? plz tell me exactly where to place them, and do I just place the whole file? the unzipped version or the folder version?
auradiel Posted November 30, 2016 Posted November 30, 2016 Wish that the original LadyRitual file from baidu wasn't corrupted but it has nothing to do with your and FunnyBizness excellent work thanks for your constant updates
Guest Shashankie Posted November 30, 2016 Posted November 30, 2016 been having a lot of trouble installing this, I have the animation loader, but I cant figure out where to put things , I have both the slal version of the mod nd the other version, do I use both? where exactly to put them, cuz all I get is, put them in ur skyrim folder, which folder? the one in C; ? the one in documents? plz tell me exactly where to place them, and do I just place the whole file? the unzipped version or the folder version? Do you use Mod Organizer or not ?
Guest Shashankie Posted November 30, 2016 Posted November 30, 2016 Wish that the original LadyRitual file from baidu wasn't corrupted but it has nothing to do with your and FunnyBizness excellent work thanks for your constant updates I updated the link you requested. Now it should work. Give it a Try
auradiel Posted November 30, 2016 Posted November 30, 2016 Wish that the original LadyRitual file from baidu wasn't corrupted but it has nothing to do with your and FunnyBizness excellent work thanks for your constant updates I updated the link you requested. Now it should work. Give it a Try Yes it work perfectly, thanks a lot, i had nothing to wear tonight otherwise
Guest Shashankie Posted November 30, 2016 Posted November 30, 2016 Wish that the original LadyRitual file from baidu wasn't corrupted but it has nothing to do with your and FunnyBizness excellent work thanks for your constant updates I updated the link you requested. Now it should work. Give it a Try Yes it work perfectly, thanks a lot, i had nothing to wear tonight otherwise
cummmy101 Posted December 1, 2016 Posted December 1, 2016 i got it to work, I was just being an idiot, and you should really say In the desc that the all in one version can be used with mod organizer, downloading this gave me hell, but it was all worth it, this is by far one of the best animations been having a lot of trouble installing this, I have the animation loader, but I cant figure out where to put things , I have both the slal version of the mod nd the other version, do I use both? where exactly to put them, cuz all I get is, put them in ur skyrim folder, which folder? the one in C; ? the one in documents? plz tell me exactly where to place them, and do I just place the whole file? the unzipped version or the folder version? Do you use Mod Organizer or not ?
Bazinga Posted December 3, 2016 Posted December 3, 2016 Just to get that right: The necro tag is for all animations where one or more of the participants are dead or in case of the undead even deader than usual, right? I'm deactivating everything with that tag atm (sorry, can't stand it) that isn't already in the necro category. Would be great if that category really included all these animations. For example FunnyBiz Femdom Necro Cow is under Femdom. At least for me it's much more important that it is necro though. Impaled Threeway is another thing I don't really want to see in my game. The name suggests that it's necro and it's tagged that way. It's under furniture though. I guess in this case that's intended because it signalizes that you need animobjects installed? Would be nice if it had necro in the animation name then. What exactly does guro mean btw? I'm not into anime but I think it just means the same as gore in horror movies, right? So someone gets hurt badly, probably even killed. If that's the case I'd love to see all guro animations in the guro group so I can deactivate them too. Thank you for this animation pack btw, loving it, especially all the rough stuff (but only if the participants survive in one piece and aren't dead to begin with ).
Guest Shashankie Posted December 3, 2016 Posted December 3, 2016 Just to get that right: The necro tag is for all animations where one or more of the participants are dead or in case of the undead even deader than usual, right? I'm deactivating everything with that tag atm (sorry, can't stand it) that isn't already in the necro category. Would be great if that category really included all these animations. For example FunnyBiz Femdom Necro Cow is under Femdom. At least for me it's much more important that it is necro though. Impaled Threeway is another thing I don't really want to see in my game. The name suggests that it's necro and it's tagged that way. It's under furniture though. I guess in this case that's intended because it signalizes that you need animobjects installed? Would be nice if it had necro in the animation name then. What exactly does guro mean btw? I'm not into anime but I think it just means the same as gore in horror movies, right? So someone gets hurt badly, probably even killed. If that's the case I'd love to see all guro animations in the guro group so I can deactivate them too. Thank you for this animation pack btw, loving it, especially all the rough stuff (but only if the participants survive in one piece and aren't dead to begin with ). Choice depends from person to person and that's why i separated categories and I am glad you liked it. Just google guro and you will see it involves violent and erotic scenes. But ask the animation's creator as i just created SLAL Pack while all the good stuff was created by FunnyBizness.
trybeatme Posted December 6, 2016 Posted December 6, 2016 Hey nice work out there been using your animations long time ago but now the new update crash my game after 1 second, what's going on ??
Guest Posted December 6, 2016 Posted December 6, 2016 So I'm another Mod Organizer user, and also having trouble getting these animations to show up in the MCM. I've read through the forum posts and seen some people (itsasecret) with the same problem, but his was resolved by updating SexLab. I already have the latest version, and still can't get the animations to load into the game. Is there a solution for this that I have missed? I have the loader installed first, then this pack afterwards. FNIS is working, animations are listed on it when generating animation list Not over the 8000 limit Using latest SexLab and latest v8 of this animation pack The installer came up just fine in Mod Organizer, installed without errors the SLALAnimObj esp is active I have no idea what to do.
flufennuegr Posted December 6, 2016 Posted December 6, 2016 Installed with NMM with no problems. Ran FINIS and it gave me an error 9?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now