Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

Guest Shashankie

Heres a sneak preview of one of my new animations the next update will be a XXX-mas gift to you guys lol I hope you like it! :D

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(44).gif

whoa cant wait for it, hopefully it works for bigger characters like mine! its alwys fun trying to line it up

merry christmas to all!

lol merry Christmas Garruuuuuk! It's in the 24.6 update. I hope you like it!

Christmas was 2 days ago

Heres a sneak preview of one of my new animations the next update will be a XXX-mas gift to you guys lol I hope you like it! :D

whoa cant wait for it, hopefully it works for bigger characters like mine! its alwys fun trying to line it up

merry christmas to all!

Christmas was 2 days ago
Hey! Better late than never. With that being said...MERRY CHRISTMAS SHASHANKIE :P
Guest Shashankie

merry christmas to all!

Christmas was 2 days ago
Hey! Better late than never. With that being said...MERRY CHRISTMAS SHASHANKIE :P

Merry Christmas bro

getting corrupt download other mods on loverslab seem fine

Isn't just this mod, and others are fine that I downloaded in the same time block, but lots of mods are showing posts that are getting corrupted on download. I made a post in the main general section to hopefully get the right eyes on the problem.

I am having trouble with furniture animations,

they are well installed, displayed in the MCM menu of SLAL and Sexlab, and I can test them through Sexlab Tools, but only through it. Like, when I press the key to switch animations in-game, the furniture animations' names are not displayed.

Is it because there is a "furniture" tag ? What do I need to do to make these animations work without Sexlab Tools ?

Guest Shashankie

they are well installed, displayed in the MCM menu of SLAL and Sexlab, and I can test them through Sexlab Tools, but only through it. Like, when I press the key to switch animations in-game, the furniture animations' names are not displayed.

Is it because there is a "furniture" tag ? What do I need to do to make these animations work without Sexlab Tools ?

It depends on the mod triggering it. Mod specifies the tag based on which random animation will be played that has that particular tag. Some mods do trigger without any specific tag but in that case odds of Object Animations playing is very low. Thus, there is nothing you or I can do about it.

It depends on the mod triggering it. Mod specifies the tag based on which random animation will be played that has that particular tag. Some mods do trigger without any specific tag but in that case odds of Object Animations playing is very low. Thus, there is nothing you or I can do about it.

Thank you for your quick answer. I have searched other mods to trigger the scene and it works :)

However, I have a new problem (!) :

I wish to use Leito's SLAL pack as well as yours, and :

-when your mod is installed last, the bed used in furniture anims from Leito are missing

-when Leito's pack is installed last, throne anims from this pack are missing (they show up in the SLAL MCM, but not in the Sexlab MCM and they can't be found through Sexlab Tools)

Was it an installation mistake from me or are the two packs incompatible ?

Guest Shashankie

Thank you for your quick answer. I have searched other mods to trigger the scene and it works :)

-when your mod is installed last, the bed used in furniture anims from Leito are missing

-when Leito's pack is installed last, throne anims from this pack are missing (they show up in the SLAL MCM, but not in the Sexlab MCM and they can't be found through Sexlab Tools)

My pack is compatible and i don't think so my pack has any throne animation. Anyways always use refined Tags such as lets say you want to play Xcross animation, just type Xcross in tag

My pack is compatible and i don't think so my pack has any throne animation. Anyways always use refined Tags such as lets say you want to play Xcross animation, just type Xcross in tag

oops ! I just realized. I managed to make everything work now ^^ I must've been really tired

Thanks a lot for your pack and for your answers :)

Guest Shashankie

oops ! I just realized. I managed to make everything work now ^^ I must've been really tired

Thanks a lot for your pack and for your answers :)

:)

I installed it and run FNIS but it doesn't work. By that I mean they just stand there and only the sounds are playing. Can someone help me?

Don't assume just running FNIS is enough, if it shows a error or a warning you must fix that issue (a few warnings are ok to ignore, most are not).

The problem is that I don't get any errors or warnings.

I installed it and run FNIS but it doesn't work. By that I mean they just stand there and only the sounds are playing. Can someone help me?

Don't assume just running FNIS is enough, if it shows a error or a warning you must fix that issue (a few warnings are ok to ignore, most are not).

Select all the text in the FNIS output box and post it here (in a spoiler tag if it's very long or as an uploaded text file).

Something isn't right and that will still give us the best clue to help you.

Select all the text in the FNIS output box and post it here (in a spoiler tag if it's very long or as an uploaded text file).

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   01.01.2017 23:18:19
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.7 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 501 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V9.0 ...
Reading HalosPoser V?.? ...
Reading PinupPoser V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 2 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 4 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 24,9 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 87 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 7,0 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 134 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 29 total groups: 56 added file slots: 890 alternate files: 501

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

9247 animations for 25 mods successfully included (character)
 907 animations for 6 mods and 25 creatures successfully included

Hopefully the spoiler thing worked :)

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Installing FNIS PCEA2

Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 501 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

mt_behavior usage: 24,9 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 87 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 29 total groups: 56 added file slots: 890 alternate files: 501

This line: Skeleton(hkx) female: CHSBHC (107 bones) male: Default (99 bones)

Get the XPMSE Skeleton and install it or reinstall it if you've installed it before because something else overwrote it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

You have a basic problem here, you have one skeleton (female) requiring the use of the "Skeleton Arm Patch" option in FNIS while the other skeleton (male) does not and will not work with it.

The XPMSE skeleton will properly replace the female skeleton and the male skeleton and witll work with the "Skeleton Arm Patch" as well as with the other items that the custom skeleton with your female body replacer provides. It will also work in some situations you probably haven't gotten to yet that neither the vanilla or that other skeleton would work for.

Installing FNIS PCEA2

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

This line: Skeleton(hkx) female: CHSBHC (107 bones) male: Default (99 bones)

Get the XPMSE Skeleton and install it or reinstall it if you've installed it before because something else overwrote it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

You have a basic problem here, you have one skeleton (female) requiring the use of the "Skeleton Arm Patch" option in FNIS while the other skeleton (male) does not and will not work with it.

The XPMSE skeleton will properly replace the female skeleton and the male skeleton and witll work with the "Skeleton Arm Patch" as well as with the other items that the custom skeleton with your female body replacer provides. It will also work in some situations you probably haven't gotten to yet that neither the vanilla or that other skeleton would work for.

Well now I get an error:

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   02.01.2017 13:11:36

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

ERROR(9)

Well now I get an error:

Installing FNIS PCEA2

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

ERROR(9)

That's actually progress though because of the mismatch in skeletons the table of animations wasn't being built properly and now it is. This is now simply a case of a problem with the XXL version of FNIS that will be fixed in the next version.

You need the updated version of FNIS now: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animation-resources/page-225?do=findComment&comment=1740972

Well now I get an error:

Installing FNIS PCEA2

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

ERROR(9)

That's actually progress though because of the mismatch in skeletons the table of animations wasn't being built properly and now it is. This is now simply a case of a problem with the XXL version of FNIS that will be fixed in the next version.

You need the updated version of FNIS now: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animation-resources/page-225?do=findComment&comment=1740972

Yay it worked! Thank you so much :D

Hi. I'm a bit confused here regarding a few animations packs that I already have and this one.

So a while ago I downloaded four seperate SLAL FunnyBizPack animation packs, each named "groupanimations" v21, "humananimations" v20.8, "humananimations2" v21.8 and "malecreatureanimations" v21.9a. I don't really remember where I downloaded them.

Anyway, should I delete these before installing this one? Or is this a completely different animation set and has nothing to do with I already have?

The packs you downloaded were made by another user and contain "out of date" animations from funnybizness. The packs from shashankie follow the resources mod and is the most up to date.

You probably need to unregister all SLAL animations, do a save, remove your old packs, install the new ones, then run FNIS. Once you load your save, register the new animations with SLAL. This is required because you could get "ghosts" as the animations packs are organized differently.