Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

just wondering with the newer versions of the animations do I need to uninstall the earlier versions and then install the latest version or am I OK to just install the newer versions over the top, I am scared because I have so many animations and I don't want to get the dreaded too many animations thingie in FNIS.

Let's use MatchMaker as an example:

1)  You cast MatchMaker's (MM) NPC spell on 2 NPCs (or on 1 NPC and cast the PC spell on yourself).

2)  MM sends the request to SexLab for all 2 person animations.

3)  SexLab looks through all of the registered animations to find all of the animations for 2 actors.

4)  SexLab finds 320 animations.

5)  Since sexlab can only handle 125 animations, it takes the first 125 of the 320 animations found.

6)  SexLab then randomly chooses 1 of those 125 animations to start the animation.

7)  The animation begins.

8)  During the animation, you can use the 'o' key to change animations to next one in the list of 125 (step 5).  OR you can use SexLab Tools to select a specific animation from the 125 (again, the animations from step 5).

Clear?

OK, let's do this.

1)  You cast MatchMaker's (MM) NPC spell on 2 NPCs and the PC spell on yourself.

2)  MM sends the request to SexLab for all 3 person animations.

3)  SexLab looks through all of the registered animations to find all of the animations for 3 actors.

4)  SexLab finds 35 animations.

5)  Even though SexLab can handle 125 animations in the list, ONLY 35 3-person animations were found.  So there will be only 35 animations available.

6)  SexLab then randomly chooses 1 of those 35 animations to start the animation.

8)  During the animation, you can use the 'o' key to change animations to next one in the list of 35 (step 5).  OR you can use SexLab Tools to select a specific animation from the 35 (again, the animations from step 5).

Clear, also?

The mod that requests the animations from SexLab can limit the amount of animations by sending in very specific animations requests.  For example, the mod SLEN (SexLab Eager NPCs) will be very specific on the animations it requests:  3 person animation, MMF, non-aggressive.  This might limit the animations even further (to 10 for example).  Every animation request from every mod is automatically limited by the number of actors for the animation.  If a mod requests a 4 person animation, it will not include 5/3/2/solo animations - ONLY 4-person.

Finally, your last question on how to get other type of animations (masturbation, 3-way, etc) - this is handled completely by the mod asking for the SexLab animations:

Matchmaker (and SexLab Tool's MatchMaker Queue) - if you hit 3 people with the NPC/PC spells in the time limit (15 seconds for PC/5 seconds for NPC), then it plays a 3-way animation.  If you hit 4 N/PCs with the spells, then 4-way animations will be used.  If you hit 1 N/PC with a spell, then a masturbation animation will play.

Other mods - it all depends on how that mod is set up.  SLEN has a very specific quest and rules for getting more than 2-person animations.  Defeat depends on the setup of that mod in the MCM.  Amorous Adventures has a very scripted set of encounters that are normally 1-on-1, but once you gain certain lovers it will open doors for 3+ way animations.  Again, it is all determined by the mod requesting the animations.

Let's use MatchMaker as an example:

1)  You cast MatchMaker's (MM) NPC spell on 2 NPCs (or on 1 NPC and cast the PC spell on yourself).

2)  MM sends the request to SexLab for all 2 person animations.

3)  SexLab looks through all of the registered animations to find all of the animations for 2 actors.

4)  SexLab finds 320 animations.

5)  Since sexlab can only handle 125 animations, it takes the first 125 of the 320 animations found.

6)  SexLab then randomly chooses 1 of those 125 animations to start the animation.

8)  During the animation, you can use the 'o' key to change animations to next one in the list of 125 (step 5).  OR you can use SexLab Tools to select a specific animation from the 125 (again, the animations from step 5).

Clear?

OK, let's do this.

1)  You cast MatchMaker's (MM) NPC spell on 2 NPCs and the PC spell on yourself.

2)  MM sends the request to SexLab for all 3 person animations.

3)  SexLab looks through all of the registered animations to find all of the animations for 3 actors.

4)  SexLab finds 35 animations.

5)  Even though SexLab can handle 125 animations in the list, ONLY 35 3-person animations were found.  So there will be only 35 animations available.

6)  SexLab then randomly chooses 1 of those 35 animations to start the animation.

8)  During the animation, you can use the 'o' key to change animations to next one in the list of 35 (step 5).  OR you can use SexLab Tools to select a specific animation from the 35 (again, the animations from step 5).

Clear, also?

The mod that requests the animations from SexLab can limit the amount of animations by sending in very specific animations requests.  For example, the mod SLEN (SexLab Eager NPCs) will be very specific on the animations it requests:  3 person animation, MMF, non-aggressive.  This might limit the animations even further (to 10 for example).  Every animation request from every mod is automatically limited by the number of actors for the animation.  If a mod requests a 4 person animation, it will not include 5/3/2/solo animations - ONLY 4-person.

Finally, your last question on how to get other type of animations (masturbation, 3-way, etc) - this is handled completely by the mod asking for the SexLab animations:

Matchmaker (and SexLab Tool's MatchMaker Queue) - if you hit 3 people with the NPC/PC spells in the time limit (15 seconds for PC/5 seconds for NPC), then it plays a 3-way animation.  If you hit 4 N/PCs with the spells, then 4-way animations will be used.  If you hit 1 N/PC with a spell, then a masturbation animation will play.

Other mods - it all depends on how that mod is set up.  SLEN has a very specific quest and rules for getting more than 2-person animations.  Defeat depends on the setup of that mod in the MCM.  Amorous Adventures has a very scripted set of encounters that are normally 1-on-1, but once you gain certain lovers it will open doors for 3+ way animations.  Again, it is all determined by the mod requesting the animations.

ok man thank you so much for giving up time of your day to help me and now i understood evrything

i was using sexlab target debug for sex animations, im going to install matchmaker and try self and more than 2 way animations

and as for the initial problem there is no fix whinch for me doen's make much sence but whatever

again, thank you very much

ok so hey every1 , i've got a problem with installing the mod and i'm hoping some1 could help me with it , i installed the mod using nmm , choose the options i wanted , ran fnis and it read and installed the  mod , but the problem is with the slanimeloader , when i click enable and then register it registers 0 animation , i don't know what to do , i don't get any errors just 0 animations registered . thanks in advance and sorry for the english :P

edit : i read the first 7 pages and found nothing , honestly it's really frustrating reading through all this pages so ... here i am

Guest Shashankie

ok so hey every1 , i've got a problem with installing the mod and i'm hoping some1 could help me with it , i installed the mod using nmm , choose the options i wanted , ran fnis and it read and installed the  mod , but the problem is with the slanimeloader , when i click enable and then register it registers 0 animation , i don't know what to do , i don't get any errors just 0 animations registered . thanks in advance and sorry for the english :P

edit : i read the first 7 pages and found nothing , honestly it's really frustrating reading through all this pages so ... here i am

update Jcontainers

thanks TnTTnT ( that's one weird name ) but it was the jcontainers , thanks shashankie ( seriously ) apparently the other mods replaced it with an older version , so i did what u said and it didn't just fix ur mod :D 2 others got fixed as well , appreciate it .

Guest Shashankie

thanks TnTTnT ( that's one weird name ) but it was the jcontainers , thanks shashankie ( seriously ) apparently the other mods replaced it with an older version , so i did what u said and it didn't just fix ur mod :D 2 others got fixed as well , appreciate it .

Glad to help  :D

Guest Shashankie

24.8 no update?

Update is coming today

Thank you  :lol:

Sorry friend, I am currently facing a issue that i  don't know how to solve. Thus waiting for FunnyBizness to resolve that problem first.

I seem to have an issue with the FunnyBiz troll 3 way animation. The tags show that it is a ccf animation, but even with 2 trolls nearby I cannot get the animation to run. Not with matchmaker, sexlab tools, or even the default sexlab animation editor. I think it might have something to do with the fact that my troll's genders are showing up in sexlab as "female"(not sure why), but I don't even know if that's the problem, or how to change that because sexlab wont let me change creature genders.

Hey I need some help with this pack. I manually installed the all-in-one and installed the jcontainers from loverlab using NMM. After that, I started the game and it worked perfectly, but then I CTD. Now, whenever I try to open Skyrim it CTDs on the initial loading screen.

What all-in-one?

Hey I need some help with this pack. I manually installed the all-in-one and installed the jcontainers from loverlab using NMM. After that, I started the game and it worked perfectly, but then I CTD. Now, whenever I try to open Skyrim it CTDs on the initial loading screen.

What all-in-one?

NewAllinOnePack by Shashankie v10.0.zip

What all-in-one?

You may try to deactivate SLALAnimObj.esp.

Guest Shashankie

Are you going to update with the latest from FB? (v24.8)

Facing an issue with anim object, I aksed FB about it as i don't know how to use Nifskope

Hi, i'm pretty sure i had more (male)draugr animations once, and i thought they are from Funny, but i can't find them in any of the packs. Am i lacking something or am i wrong? Any hints where i could find more animations if they aren't here? Currently i have something like ~6 1:1 and ~8 with more than one draugr.

What all-in-one?

You may try to deactivate SLALAnimObj.esp.

Thank you! It works perfectly now!

• 2 weeks later...

What mods are needed to get the facial expressions working, for example like shown in the showcase screenshot in the top right here? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack-21616/

All I've managed to gather is that Beth broke facial animations in 1.9, but I haven't really found much in the way of how to make them work again.

Edit: I did install MfgConsole which seems to be about the only red line I've found regarding facial expressions, but my character still looks like a doll regardless of whether she's killing a dragon or getting dicked.

Hi, i'm pretty sure i had more (male)draugr animations once, and i thought they are from Funny, but i can't find them in any of the packs. Am i lacking something or am i wrong? Any hints where i could find more animations if they aren't here? Currently i have something like ~6 1:1 and ~8 with more than one draugr.

Try reseting animation registry in SL and register your SLAL anims again.

If that does now work, you have probably passed your animation limit. If you arent yet using FNIS XXL, do it. If yes, then you also passed its limit. Then you will also have to reset SL animation registry and then first ONLY click animations you really want and register them. After, then click the rest of those anims which arent too important for you and register them.

Animations which are registered first, are more likely to be ingame. If you register all of them at once, SL will randomly choose which ones you will get in game and which not.

You said you have 8 gang bang draugr animation? I only have one. Can you share your source? Thx

Try reseting animation registry in SL and register your SLAL anims again.

If that does now work, you have probably passed your animation limit. If you arent yet using FNIS XXL, do it. If yes, then you also passed its limit. Then you will also have to reset SL animation registry and then first ONLY click animations you really want and register them. After, then click the rest of those anims which arent too important for you and register them.

Animations which are registered first, are more likely to be ingame. If you register all of them at once, SL will randomly choose which ones you will get in game and which not.

You said you have 8 gang bang draugr animation? I only have one. Can you share your source? Thx

I don't mean the animations are in SLAL but not in sexlab, i mean i believe i once had a pack with more but was lost during updating or something... i'm searching the source as well. ;)

And i was wrong with the 8 animations, it's rather 3 appearently, 1 each for 3some, 4some and 5some. But i think i had at least 2-3 more here as well, i just can't find the proper pack again.