Guest Shashankie Posted December 6, 2016 Posted December 6, 2016 Hey nice work out there been using your animations long time ago but now the new update crash my game after 1 second, what's going on ?? Run FNIS and check how many animations you have. It will be shown in the end report of FNIS.
Guest Shashankie Posted December 6, 2016 Posted December 6, 2016 So I'm another Mod Organizer user, and also having trouble getting these animations to show up in the MCM. I've read through the forum posts and seen some people (itsasecret) with the same problem, but his was resolved by updating SexLab. I already have the latest version, and still can't get the animations to load into the game. Is there a solution for this that I have missed? I have the loader installed first, then this pack afterwards. FNIS is working, animations are listed on it when generating animation list Not over the 8000 limit Using latest SexLab and latest v8 of this animation pack The installer came up just fine in Mod Organizer, installed without errors the SLALAnimObj esp is active I have no idea what to do. Install another pack and check if they show up in MCM. If not, you should ask this question on SexLab Animation Loader Thread as i don't know what might be wrong. For now you can install other pack like this one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2852-katzumis-slal-pack-fur-anubiss2167-animation-holded/ and then open your MCM page and look for SL Anim Loader menu and check in it if the pack is shown. Installed with NMM with no problems. Ran FINIS and it gave me an error 9? Use FNIS XXL version
Guest Posted December 6, 2016 Posted December 6, 2016 So I'm another Mod Organizer user, and also having trouble getting these animations to show up in the MCM. I've read through the forum posts and seen some people (itsasecret) with the same problem, but his was resolved by updating SexLab. I already have the latest version, and still can't get the animations to load into the game. Is there a solution for this that I have missed? I have the loader installed first, then this pack afterwards. FNIS is working, animations are listed on it when generating animation list Not over the 8000 limit Using latest SexLab and latest v8 of this animation pack The installer came up just fine in Mod Organizer, installed without errors the SLALAnimObj esp is active I have no idea what to do. Install another pack and check if they show up in MCM. If not, you should ask this question on SexLab Animation Loader Thread as i don't know what might be wrong. For now you can install other pack like this one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2852-katzumis-slal-pack-fur-anubiss2167-animation-holded/ and then open your MCM page and look for SL Anim Loader menu and check in it if the pack is shown. I apparently can't get any of the packs to work, so I am doing something wrong with SLAL. That is frustrating, because the instructions on its page harp about how simple it is, and I followed them precisely.
Guest Posted December 7, 2016 Posted December 7, 2016 Fixed it, finally. Apparently I didn't install JContainers correctly - as soon as I reinstalled it everything worked just fine.
armymdic Posted December 17, 2016 Posted December 17, 2016 These installation guides really are not user friendly and assume previous knowledge of installing - that or I am just lost. When unpacked, there are just a bunch of folders with the various scenarios. Nothing to "just drop in my Skyrim folder". Anyone have a link to install instructions for someone with no knowledge of how this works?
PubliusNV Posted December 17, 2016 Posted December 17, 2016 Install the animation packs with your mod manager. Use the MCM options for the Sexlab Animation Loader mod to activate the animations from the packs you have installed..
Guest Shashankie Posted December 17, 2016 Posted December 17, 2016 These installation guides really are not user friendly and assume previous knowledge of installing - that or I am just lost. When unpacked, there are just a bunch of folders with the various scenarios. Nothing to "just drop in my Skyrim folder". Anyone have a link to install instructions for someone with no knowledge of how this works? My bad, I never updated install instructions for the new MOD MANAGER friendly pack
anonymous9393 Posted December 18, 2016 Posted December 18, 2016 what mod is the first dress? (garter)
Guest Shashankie Posted December 19, 2016 Posted December 19, 2016 what mod is the first dress? (garter) I don't know which one you're talking about but links are in description my friend
cesil123 Posted December 19, 2016 Posted December 19, 2016 All in one pack contains too many animations, make it hard to pass FNIS. Would u consider to seperate them like before?
bicobus Posted December 20, 2016 Posted December 20, 2016 Why not use the modmanager friendly version?
sharonasbar12 Posted December 20, 2016 Posted December 20, 2016 All in one pack contains too many animations, make it hard to pass FNIS. Would u consider to seperate them like before? Check FNIS downloads. There's a XXL version that will handle it.
DoubleCyclone Posted December 21, 2016 Posted December 21, 2016 So, I've gotten this downloaded, and it works well enough. Were do I find textures for the female bears, trolls, and other creature that are about to get plowed?
Guest Shashankie Posted December 21, 2016 Posted December 21, 2016 So, I've gotten this downloaded, and it works well enough. Were do I find textures for the female bears, trolls, and other creature that are about to get plowed? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/
Funnybizness Posted December 22, 2016 Posted December 22, 2016 Thank you for the update! I will have about 4 new scenes by tomorrow. Hopefully
wf19893201 Posted December 22, 2016 Posted December 22, 2016 Thank you for the update! I will have about 4 new scenes by tomorrow. Hopefully Very nice!But I have a question that how to control NPCs randomly fucking the dead body,when I kill them or take their body to the village.Looking forward to your answer!Thank you very much!Thank you for the update! I will have about 4 new scenes by tomorrow. Hopefully Very nice!But I have a question that how to control NPCs randomly fucking the dead body,when I kill them or take their body to the village.Looking forward to your answer!Thank you very much!
Funnybizness Posted December 22, 2016 Posted December 22, 2016 Thank you for the update! I will have about 4 new scenes by tomorrow. Hopefully Very nice!But I have a question that how to control NPCs randomly fucking the dead body,when I kill them or take their body to the village.Looking forward to your answer!Thank you very much!Thank you for the update! I will have about 4 new scenes by tomorrow. Hopefully Very nice!But I have a question that how to control NPCs randomly fucking the dead body,when I kill them or take their body to the village.Looking forward to your answer!Thank you very much!I wish there was a mod that did that but I use sexlab defeat for necro sex.
wf19893201 Posted December 22, 2016 Posted December 22, 2016 So, I also used defeat mod,but when the NPCs' target die they stopped.How to go on necro sex?Not Pc but NPCs!Do you know SLSL(sexlab sexlife 1.42)?Perhaps this can realize this function!
Guest Shashankie Posted December 22, 2016 Posted December 22, 2016 Thank you for the update! I will have about 4 new scenes by tomorrow. Hopefully So, I also used defeat mod,but when the NPCs' target die they stopped.How to go on necro sex?Not Pc but NPCs!Do you know SLSL(sexlab sexlife 1.42)?Perhaps this can realize this function! you have to turn on necrophillia
merryMalfunctioning Posted December 22, 2016 Posted December 22, 2016 Is there a way to tell Sexlab not to use Necro animations for regular sex? Really I'd prefer they only show up when using Defeat's necrophilia. But does Sexlab have that level of fine-grained control, to exclude a tag?
bicobus Posted December 22, 2016 Posted December 22, 2016 Remove the necro animations from sexlab and add the tag necro as required in defeat? I'm not exactly sure how things works though.
wf19893201 Posted December 22, 2016 Posted December 22, 2016 Thank you for the update! I will have about 4 new scenes by tomorrow. Hopefully So, I also used defeat mod,but when the NPCs' target die they stopped.How to go on necro sex?Not Pc but NPCs!Do you know SLSL(sexlab sexlife 1.42)?Perhaps this can realize this function! you have to turn on necrophilliaI had tuned on related option,then I taken a body to village.When NPCs approached the dead body,they just look or touch and didn't engage in nercro sex!Did I install or setup wrongly!Help!
Guest Shashankie Posted December 22, 2016 Posted December 22, 2016 Thank you for the update! I will have about 4 new scenes by tomorrow. Hopefully So, I also used defeat mod,but when the NPCs' target die they stopped.How to go on necro sex?Not Pc but NPCs!Do you know SLSL(sexlab sexlife 1.42)?Perhaps this can realize this function! you have to turn on necrophilliaI had tuned on related option,then I taken a body to village.When NPCs approached the dead body,they just look or touch and didn't engage in nercro sex!Did I install or setup wrongly!Help! i don't think so that's how it works. Basically you will have the option to fuck the dead body. NPC won't do that
Nite_Star Posted December 22, 2016 Posted December 22, 2016 Damn another update sweet, ty sooooo much awesome work to all involved. There is one animation where a Draugr lies on there back across a table and my female is giving him 1, is there gonna be a version where I can switch the roles so she is getting it from the Draugr in same position as mentioned, anyway fantastic SLAL work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now