Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

Guest Shashankie

Hey nice work out there been using your animations long time ago but now the new update crash my game after 1 second, what's going on ??

Run FNIS and check how many animations you have. It will be shown in the end report of FNIS.

Guest Shashankie

So I'm another Mod Organizer user, and also having trouble getting these animations to show up in the MCM. I've read through the forum posts and seen some people (itsasecret) with the same problem, but his was resolved by updating SexLab. I already have the latest version, and still can't get the animations to load into the game.

Is there a solution for this that I have missed?

I have the loader installed first, then this pack afterwards.

FNIS is working, animations are listed on it when generating animation list

Not over the 8000 limit

Using latest SexLab and latest v8 of this animation pack

The installer came up just fine in Mod Organizer, installed without errors

the SLALAnimObj esp is active

I have no idea what to do.

Install another pack and check if they show up in MCM. If not, you should ask this question on SexLab Animation Loader Thread as i don't know what might be wrong.

For now you can install other pack like this one 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2852-katzumis-slal-pack-fur-anubiss2167-animation-holded/

and then open your MCM page and look for SL Anim Loader menu and check in it if the pack is shown. 

Installed with NMM with no problems. Ran FINIS and it gave me an error 9?

Use FNIS XXL version

So I'm another Mod Organizer user, and also having trouble getting these animations to show up in the MCM. I've read through the forum posts and seen some people (itsasecret) with the same problem, but his was resolved by updating SexLab. I already have the latest version, and still can't get the animations to load into the game.

Is there a solution for this that I have missed?

I have the loader installed first, then this pack afterwards.

FNIS is working, animations are listed on it when generating animation list

Not over the 8000 limit

Using latest SexLab and latest v8 of this animation pack

The installer came up just fine in Mod Organizer, installed without errors

the SLALAnimObj esp is active

I have no idea what to do.

Install another pack and check if they show up in MCM. If not, you should ask this question on SexLab Animation Loader Thread as i don't know what might be wrong.

For now you can install other pack like this one 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2852-katzumis-slal-pack-fur-anubiss2167-animation-holded/

and then open your MCM page and look for SL Anim Loader menu and check in it if the pack is shown. 

I apparently can't get any of the packs to work, so I am doing something wrong with SLAL. That is frustrating, because the instructions on its page harp about how simple it is, and I followed them precisely.

• 2 weeks later...

These installation guides really are not user friendly and assume previous knowledge of installing - that or I am just lost. When unpacked, there are just a bunch of folders with the various scenarios. Nothing to "just drop in my Skyrim folder". Anyone have a link to install instructions for someone with no knowledge of how this works? 

Guest Shashankie

These installation guides really are not user friendly and assume previous knowledge of installing - that or I am just lost. When unpacked, there are just a bunch of folders with the various scenarios. Nothing to "just drop in my Skyrim folder". Anyone have a link to install instructions for someone with no knowledge of how this works? 

My bad, I never updated install instructions for the new MOD MANAGER friendly pack

Thank you for the update! I will have about 4 new scenes by tomorrow. Hopefully :D

Very nice!But I have a question that how to control NPCs randomly fucking the dead body,when I kill them or take their body to the village.Looking forward to your answer!Thank you very much!

Thank you for the update! I will have about 4 new scenes by tomorrow. Hopefully :D

Very nice!But I have a question that how to control NPCs randomly fucking the dead body,when I kill them or take their body to the village.Looking forward to your answer!Thank you very much!

I wish there was a mod that did that but I use sexlab defeat for necro sex. :)
Guest Shashankie

:)

So, I also used defeat mod,but when the NPCs'

target die they stopped.How to go on necro sex?Not Pc but NPCs!Do you know SLSL(sexlab sexlife 1.42)?Perhaps this can realize this function!

you have to turn on necrophillia

target die they stopped.How to go on necro sex?Not Pc but NPCs!Do you know SLSL(sexlab sexlife 1.42)?Perhaps this can realize this function!

I had tuned on related option,then I taken a body to village.When NPCs approached the dead body,they just look or touch and didn't engage in nercro sex!Did I install or setup wrongly!Help!
Guest Shashankie

I had tuned on related option,then I taken a body to village.When NPCs approached the dead body,they just look or touch and didn't engage in nercro sex!Did I install or setup wrongly!Help!

i don't think so that's how it works. Basically you will have the option to fuck the dead body. NPC won't do that

Damn another update sweet, ty sooooo much awesome work to all involved. There is one animation where a Draugr lies on there back across a table and my female is giving him 1, is there gonna be a version where I can switch the roles so she is getting it from the Draugr in same position as mentioned, anyway fantastic SLAL work.