Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

Hi there!

I'm looking for animations for the Dwarven Sphere and the Dwarven Spider. I just found the resources in the more creature animations pack:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2261-more-creature-animations-26-nov-2015-wispdwarven-spider

I wonder if you could make a little SLAL pack out of them. If  I try it myself it will take years for translating the SLAL guide before i get started....

I also wonder if it is possible to make an slal pack out of the Estrus animations with Dwarven automatons or Spiders watching.

I can try but no promises.

Well, I was looking for animations for dwarven Spiders an Spheres and all I found was in the recources. But I was not able to make them work.

And there is nothing for the dwarven Balistas. The Idea of using the estrus animations comes from the estrus chaurus mod. The animations are already there. Ansd it would also be cool to use the tentacle attack for the Lurkers... even if the tentacles would need a recolour...

Sorry for being M.I.A but I have been busy with projects. Here are some previews of what is new in version 24.7 Stay Brutal!

The Hanging animations (NecroHangfuck and NecroHangDog) are animobject animations and use the HangNeckChain animobject in the "animobjectanimations" folder :D I made it using Zaz's collar and chains.

*Brutal necro Warning*

post-51187-0-11928200-1487663158_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-55059300-1487663177_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-44305500-1487663202_thumb.gif

Hi there again. Here are the HKX files that i have found. Maybe you can make some Animations out of them. It seems like I'm not good enought to work on animations, or not good enough at english. I was also looking for a tagging tool to Change anim tag to make the Estrus anims working for a Dwarven automaton and a Human victim, but I didn't found anything working.  I didn't thought it would be so complicatet to use a working Animation and put an actor like a dwaven Machine in it just watching.... 

Dwarven.7z

I'm having problems with this mod. The animations don't show up when I try to select them with SexLab tools during sex. They show up in the SLAL menu, I enable and register them, they do appear in SexLab's animation list as enabled but I still cannot select them.

If I remember correctly, SL Tools can load only 200 animations to it's list during the scene. So if there are more, some animations may disappear from the list.

I have this problem when I used SL MatchMaker to start the SL scene. SL MatchMaker tries to load all animations so there may be troubles with SL Tools due to that. So instead of MatchMaker, mods like Romance where you manually choose the course of a scene may help.

That's how it was for me, but I don't Know if that's the case of the problem for you.

Not sure if anyone else here has had this problem, but when I install this animation pack, which sends the total number of animations from around 2500 to just over 5000 according to FNIS, it causes the start of animations to be delayed by about a minute, they don't even undress, they just stand there, and then when they do go to start undressing and get into the animation... the game just freezes, or it CTD's, or sometimes it gets to the animation, but it doesn't actually play, just the sounds. It doesn't even have to be an animation from this mod pack, but the the problems only stopped after I uninstalled this pack. I'm assuming it has something to do with the number of animations, but from what I know FNIS supports up to 8000 animations. I've thought about upping to the XXL version of FNIS, but considering I haven't even hit the 8000 animation mark I'm not sure what good that'd do.

So if anyone here can help me out, that'd be appreciated because I really do want to use this pack, they're some of the best animations for Sexlab.

I'm using FNIS 6.3 XXL and it is working fine for me. Keep in mind that each sex lab Animation is made of usually 5 stages  and  FNIS counts each of them. And it also counts Dancing animations, Killmoves and so on.  If you run the FNIS Generator it tells you how many animations are actually installed totally. If you have installed to many it will tell you that you reached the Limit and stop working. This is something you should check first. If FNIS don't complains you should look at Sexlab:

Sexlab itself has two Limits:  500 animations for humans and 500 for creatures. Further anims are simply ignored.

I have this pack installed and a lot of other SLAL Packs running but I havent activated all anims because I'm Close to the Limit for the human anims. So you can simply check what happens if you just enable parts of this mod It might be that your Computer can't handle them all. 

The odd thing is , that the Group animations with 4 and 5 actors are just not working. But they activated via SLAL and also via Sexlab. The only 4 actor human animation that always plays instead of the ones from Funnybizness animation. Is the Zyngayfourway animation. But the 3-way animations of funnybizness are working. 

Thanks in Advance.

I'm having problems with this mod. The animations don't show up when I try to select them with SexLab tools during sex. They show up in the SLAL menu, I enable and register them, they do appear in SexLab's animation list as enabled but I still cannot select them.

yea i'ts happening to me to, any fix?

If I remember correctly, SL Tools can load only 200 animations to it's list during the scene. So if there are more, some animations may disappear from the list.

I have this problem when I used SL MatchMaker to start the SL scene. SL MatchMaker tries to load all animations so there may be troubles with SL Tools due to that. So instead of MatchMaker, mods like Romance where you manually choose the course of a scene may help.

That's how it was for me, but I don't Know if that's the case of the problem for you.

so what shoud i do exacly, i got kinda confused?

use marchmaker?

its due to tag system and sexlab tools only show you up to 200 animations, and sexlab framework only cap at 500 for human animations, so some of the animation may missing there

any way to use all animantions?

Not really.  The limitation (it's actually 125 animations) is an engine limitation.  The results are stored in an array and the maximum size of an array is 128 elements (Ashal uses 3 of the slots for internal purposes, so that's why 125).  However, I believe that SexLab has some ability to test animations so you may be able to pick specific animations that way - check the SexLab MCM.  Otherwise, the mod asking SexLab for animations (SLEN, Defeat, Submit, etc) can control what animations are available by using tags, animation type (anal, vaginal, oral, aggressive, etc), number of actors (2, 3-way, 4-way, 5-way), and even by animation name when request animations from SexLab.  SexLab then builds the list of available animations that matches that request and choose one out of the resulting list to run.  That list is what is limited to 125 (or less depending on the criteria sent in - if the mods ask for Animation A, then that's all that's in the list).  It's not a SexLab Tools limit, it is a limit within SexLab itself.  Tools only show what SexLab found.  MatchMaker (and MatchMaker Queue in SexLab Tools) will return the largest selection (again still limited to 125) because there is no interface to limit the animations selection other than by number of actors.

I mean, how do I get in action? I can't play necro anim. I have SexlabMatchmaker and I target to the dead body and nothing happens, animations are registered in SLanimLoader.

You cant necro dead bodies with SL match maker. I use SL Defeat, it has a built in feature to action dead bodies and it also allows you to choose any animation you want via UI.

its due to tag system and sexlab tools only show you up to 200 animations, and sexlab framework only cap at 500 for human animations, so some of the animation may missing there

any way to use all animantions?

Not really.  The limitation (it's actually 125 animations) is an engine limitation.  The results are stored in an array and the maximum size of an array is 128 elements (Ashal uses 3 of the slots for internal purposes, so that's why 125).  However, I believe that SexLab has some ability to test animations so you may be able to pick specific animations that way - check the SexLab MCM.  Otherwise, the mod asking SexLab for animations (SLEN, Defeat, Submit, etc) can control what animations are available by using tags, animation type (anal, vaginal, oral, aggressive, etc), number of actors (2, 3-way, 4-way, 5-way), and even by animation name when request animations from SexLab.  SexLab then builds the list of available animations that matches that request and choose one out of the resulting list to run.  That list is what is limited to 125 (or less depending on the criteria sent in - if the mods ask for Animation A, then that's all that's in the list).  It's not a SexLab Tools limit, it is a limit within SexLab itself.  Tools only show what SexLab found.  MatchMaker (and MatchMaker Queue in SexLab Tools) will return the largest selection (again still limited to 125) because there is no interface to limit the animations selection other than by number of actors.

ok now you confused me as fuck, so basicly there is no way to use ALL the animations in "one go"?

or coud you give me a step by step explination on what to do

I thoght that they coud just do the tools in like pages, if u understand what i mean by this.

sorry for being stupid and not understanding btw

Edit: after messing with some shit on sexlab loader and sexlab i got the "new animations working" but now i have the "limit" problem

and some still don't show

and how do i make other types "of sex" like 3 persons, masturbation etc?