Jump to content

Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack


Guest Shashankie

Recommended Posts

Posted

What mods are needed to get the facial expressions working, for example like shown in the showcase screenshot in the top right here? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack-21616/

 

All I've managed to gather is that Beth broke facial animations in 1.9, but I haven't really found much in the way of how to make them work again.

 

Edit: I did install MfgConsole which seems to be about the only red line I've found regarding facial expressions, but my character still looks like a doll regardless of whether she's killing a dragon or getting dicked.

LMFAO ok I used Female facial animations mod and then edit each stages facial expressions through sexlab mcm :)
Posted

Not sure if this should be posted here or in SLAL (as it was originally posted), or in Romance (where I posted next) but:


 


I updated FunnyBizness's SLAL pack fairly recently and took it for a spin last night, but it kept playing aggressive animations during consensual scenes (through SL Romance). Also, before the update, it sometimes played sleeping animations during scenes where both actors should be awake (and alive). How do I fix this?


Posted

 

Not sure if this should be posted here or in SLAL (as it was originally posted), or in Romance (where I posted next) but:

 

I updated FunnyBizness's SLAL pack fairly recently and took it for a spin last night, but it kept playing aggressive animations during consensual scenes (through SL Romance). Also, before the update, it sometimes played sleeping animations during scenes where both actors should be awake (and alive). How do I fix this?

 

 

Sexlab has a section in it's MCM's animation registry that lets you check animations that should be considered aggressive, and therefore not used unless called for. I'd have thought new animations with the aggressive tag would be automatically marked as such by SLAL/Sexlab, but I've never checked.

 

As for Necro/Sleeping animations, since they're a relatively new addition, Sexlab doesn't innately filter these out automatically. Some mods like Defeat have a customisable filter that can be configured via MCM to block certain tags when that mod goes to start an animation, but not too many other modders have picked up on this. 

 

Your best option really is to use Sexlab Tools to switch animation if the RNG's choice is unsuitable.

Posted

 

 

Not sure if this should be posted here or in SLAL (as it was originally posted), or in Romance (where I posted next) but:

 

I updated FunnyBizness's SLAL pack fairly recently and took it for a spin last night, but it kept playing aggressive animations during consensual scenes (through SL Romance). Also, before the update, it sometimes played sleeping animations during scenes where both actors should be awake (and alive). How do I fix this?

 

 

Sexlab has a section in it's MCM's animation registry that lets you check animations that should be considered aggressive, and therefore not used unless called for. I'd have thought new animations with the aggressive tag would be automatically marked as such by SLAL/Sexlab, but I've never checked.

 

As for Necro/Sleeping animations, since they're a relatively new addition, Sexlab doesn't innately filter these out automatically. Some mods like Defeat have a customisable filter that can be configured via MCM to block certain tags when that mod goes to start an animation, but not too many other modders have picked up on this. 

 

Your best option really is to use Sexlab Tools to switch animation if the RNG's choice is unsuitable.

 

So, to clarify: I go into Sexlabs MCM, and toggle off all aggressive animations, thus restricting their use to aggressive scenes only?

Posted

 

Sexlab has a section in it's MCM's animation registry that lets you check animations that should be considered aggressive, and therefore not used unless called for. I'd have thought new animations with the aggressive tag would be automatically marked as such by SLAL/Sexlab, but I've never checked.

 

As for Necro/Sleeping animations, since they're a relatively new addition, Sexlab doesn't innately filter these out automatically. Some mods like Defeat have a customisable filter that can be configured via MCM to block certain tags when that mod goes to start an animation, but not too many other modders have picked up on this. 

 

Your best option really is to use Sexlab Tools to switch animation if the RNG's choice is unsuitable.

So, to clarify: I go into Sexlabs MCM, and toggle off all aggressive animations, thus restricting their use to aggressive scenes only?

 

Sort of, you want to go to this page of the MCM, find the animations that have been playing for consensual scenes that shouldn't  be, and uncheck them. You'll also want to make sure "Restrict Aggressive Animations" is checked under 'Animation Handling' in 'Animation Settings'.

Posted

 

 

Sexlab has a section in it's MCM's animation registry that lets you check animations that should be considered aggressive, and therefore not used unless called for. I'd have thought new animations with the aggressive tag would be automatically marked as such by SLAL/Sexlab, but I've never checked.

 

As for Necro/Sleeping animations, since they're a relatively new addition, Sexlab doesn't innately filter these out automatically. Some mods like Defeat have a customisable filter that can be configured via MCM to block certain tags when that mod goes to start an animation, but not too many other modders have picked up on this. 

 

Your best option really is to use Sexlab Tools to switch animation if the RNG's choice is unsuitable.

So, to clarify: I go into Sexlabs MCM, and toggle off all aggressive animations, thus restricting their use to aggressive scenes only?

 

Sort of, you want to go to this page of the MCM, find the animations that have been playing for consensual scenes that shouldn't  be, and uncheck them. You'll also want to make sure "Restrict Aggressive Animations" is checked under 'Animation Handling' in 'Animation Settings'.

 

Won't that also completely disable those aggressive animations for rape scenes too, though?

Posted

 

Are you going to update with the latest from FB? (v24.8)

Facing an issue with anim object, I aksed FB about it as i don't know how to use Nifskope

Looking forward to the update very much, too! :)

Posted

 

What mods are needed to get the facial expressions working, for example like shown in the showcase screenshot in the top right here? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack-21616/

 

All I've managed to gather is that Beth broke facial animations in 1.9, but I haven't really found much in the way of how to make them work again.

 

Edit: I did install MfgConsole which seems to be about the only red line I've found regarding facial expressions, but my character still looks like a doll regardless of whether she's killing a dragon or getting dicked.

LMFAO ok I used Female facial animations mod and then edit each stages facial expressions through sexlab mcm :)

 

 

Ok, I'll need to reinstall everything anyway since Windows apparently decided that all the nastiness I had installed in Skyrim was uncouth and needed to be destroyed, so I'll try that one the next time around. :)

 

Oh and thanks for your great work!

Posted

 

[...] find the animations that have been playing for consensual scenes that shouldn't be, and uncheck them. [...]

Won't that also completely disable those aggressive animations for rape scenes too, though?

 

Gah, derp, got it the wrong way around.

 

If you uncheck something in the Toggle Animations section, that disables it completely within sexlab. If you check an animation in Aggressive Animation, sexlab won't consider it as a possible choice if the scene is consensual. So you need to check animations in that Aggressive section to make sure they only get played in non-con scenes.

Posted

 

 

[...] find the animations that have been playing for consensual scenes that shouldn't be, and uncheck them. [...]

Won't that also completely disable those aggressive animations for rape scenes too, though?

 

Gah, derp, got it the wrong way around.

 

If you uncheck something in the Toggle Animations section, that disables it completely within sexlab. If you check an animation in Aggressive Animation, sexlab won't consider it as a possible choice if the scene is consensual. So you need to check animations in that Aggressive section to make sure they only get played in non-con scenes.

 

That seems to have done the trick! Thank you :)

Posted

Hello. I was wondering if there is any way to use Sexlab to force the netchrape animation. I can select a netch with sexlab, go to the animation tester/editor in the MCM but it won't let me run the animation. Also the SL debug spells don't work on the netches. Basically I just want to see the animation in my game.

 

Follow up question: is there any mods that will use the Funnybiz creature animations? Something like SL Helpless but for animals? I was looking at the aroused creatures mod but wasn't sure if that would work either.

 

Thanks in advance! Great job to Funnybiz for the animations and Shashankie for adding them to the SLAL! 

Posted

Hello. I was wondering if there is any way to use Sexlab to force the netchrape animation. I can select a netch with sexlab, go to the animation tester/editor in the MCM but it won't let me run the animation. Also the SL debug spells don't work on the netches. Basically I just want to see the animation in my game.

you need "More Nasty Critters" to use the netch animations:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

 

What mods would result in the forced 4some / 5somes?

there is always MatchMaker:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

Posted

 

Hello. I was wondering if there is any way to use Sexlab to force the netchrape animation. I can select a netch with sexlab, go to the animation tester/editor in the MCM but it won't let me run the animation. Also the SL debug spells don't work on the netches. Basically I just want to see the animation in my game.

you need "More Nasty Critters" to use the netch animations:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

 

Thank you for the info! I will go download that mod and try it out!

Posted

I cannot seem to be able to install anything past Wisp mother.

I only have Sexlab and Zaz since its pretty much a requirement by a bunch of mods.

Is there anyway to make sure everything got installed?

Posted

Kay, I have no idea how many folks are having similar problems, but a quick search seems to indicate I'm not the only one. Been using the older SLAL versions of FB for about a year now, but the recent ones kept causing crashes every time I registered the animations. Finally got sick of it and decided to try to narrow down the issue. Everything in the SLAL pack works fine, except most of the Molag, Necro and Rape animations cause instant CTDs upon loading. Got a few of the necro ones to not do the issue so it's not all of them, and I've NO earthly idea how in the hell an animation pack is causing a game crash just from being loaded, but that's the commonality. So the culprit is something in common with those three sections of the pack.

 

Looking very forward to the fix, rather desperately want to play with the necro options. Doing a cannibal run and I like to play with my food.

 

Having the same problem here. After installing the pack for the first time it actually worked for a few hours. Then when I tried to load a save it CTDed. I uninstalled the whole sl network and narrow it down to SLAL and the animations in the pack. It seems to me that there is some conflicts between SLAL and the animations. Whenever both SLAL files and animation files exist in my game folders, it would CTD 80% of the time (even I was already successful in loading one save, trying to load another one caused CTD). Deleting either one completely from game files would be fine. Still trying to figure out how to register the animation without SLAL...

Posted

 

Kay, I have no idea how many folks are having similar problems, but a quick search seems to indicate I'm not the only one. Been using the older SLAL versions of FB for about a year now, but the recent ones kept causing crashes every time I registered the animations. Finally got sick of it and decided to try to narrow down the issue. Everything in the SLAL pack works fine, except most of the Molag, Necro and Rape animations cause instant CTDs upon loading. Got a few of the necro ones to not do the issue so it's not all of them, and I've NO earthly idea how in the hell an animation pack is causing a game crash just from being loaded, but that's the commonality. So the culprit is something in common with those three sections of the pack.

 

Looking very forward to the fix, rather desperately want to play with the necro options. Doing a cannibal run and I like to play with my food.

 

Having the same problem here. After installing the pack for the first time it actually worked for a few hours. Then when I tried to load a save it CTDed. I uninstalled the whole sl network and narrow it down to SLAL and the animations in the pack. It seems to me that there is some conflicts between SLAL and the animations. Whenever both SLAL files and animation files exist in my game folders, it would CTD 80% of the time (even I was already successful in loading one save, trying to load another one caused CTD). Deleting either one completely from game files would be fine. Still trying to figure out how to register the animation without SLAL...

 

There is no incompatibility between SLAL and the animations in this pack; if you want to be able to use/register all of the animations in the newest versions, you will want to be using Crash Fixes. Skyrim has a string count issue, and will CTD whenever the string count exceeds 65,535.

 

 

 

 

Quote from markdf:

 

"So where do all these string come from?

 

The vanilla game + DLCs and USLEEP patch require 28,000 strings.

The vanilla game + DLCs and USLEEP and a full S.T.E.P. install requires 32,000 strings.

 

Here is a sample of a few mods that increase the string count substantially:

  • Interesting NPCs (3400)
  • Legacy of the Dragonborn (4000)
  • Campfire and Frostfall (1000)

Sexlab increases the string count enormously:

  • 450 before it's been activated
  • 1400 more to initialize it
  • 500 for creature animations
  • ~12 per additional animation"

 

 

 

 

Since the FunnyBizness packs contain so many animations, using them in addition to other animations easily reach that limit. When your savegames reach that limit, they will CTD upon load. Crash Fixes bypasses the string count issue, allowing you to use them together. I personally use this pack with no issues, in addition to almost all the other SLAL packs, SD+, ZAP, etc.

Posted

I tried installing it with mod organizer, ran FNIS

 

Reading DD V3.3.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ...

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V9.0 ...
Reading Maria V2.01  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
 
All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
 6 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 33,7 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 8,9 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 54 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 73 added file slots: 532 alternate files: 363
 
Creature Pack not installed
 
 5758 animations for 23 mods successfully included (character)
 1 Warning(s).

And the animation loader doesn't recognize any new animations from this pack. What am I doing wrong?
Posted

I'm having a strange problem, you see I'm playing as a male main character now whenever I use sexlab tools or sexlab matchmaker to activate a multiple scene like a 4way or a 5way the game does not  seem to put me in the default male position,

rather one of my female followers seems to get that position,

witch creates rather annoying visuals. I'm not being placed as the default female either though.

Rather just as one of the side characters.

 

Definitly in the lover mff rape this seems to put me as the second female.

Posted

I'm having a strange problem, you see I'm playing as a male main character now whenever I use sexlab tools or sexlab matchmaker to activate a multiple scene like a 4way or a 5way the game does not  seem to put me in the default male position,

rather one of my female followers seems to get that position,

witch creates rather annoying visuals. I'm not being placed as the default female either though.

Rather just as one of the side characters.

 

Definitly in the lover mff rape this seems to put me as the second female.

 

In sexlab my character seems to be in male position 2 yet these seem to play non default animations, and at time female animations on

 

lover mff rape, and other fourway animations

Posted

AMP_no_Head witch head what the fix?

Decapitate'em first silly :P

 

Hello. I was wondering if there is any way to use Sexlab to force the netchrape animation. I can select a netch with sexlab, go to the animation tester/editor in the MCM but it won't let me run the animation. Also the SL debug spells don't work on the netches. Basically I just want to see the animation in my game.

you need "More Nasty Critters" to use the netch animations:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

What mods would result in the forced 4some / 5somes?

there is always MatchMaker:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

THANK you MadMansGun I was wondering why I couldn't test my new hagraven animations and you made me realize I forgot to reinstall MNC lol
Posted

 

THANK you MadMansGun I was wondering why I couldn't test my new hagraven animations and you made me realize I forgot to reinstall MNC lol

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...