Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

Guest Shashankie

Awesome pack of animations.  Thanks for the hard work.  

Question, however.  I don't seem to be getting the furniture textures for some reason.  so no barrel, pillroy, etc..  just the toon assuming the position.  For my other animations, the textures are there...just not the funnybiz ones.

Thanks in advance for any help!

My apologies for this late reply. I have a question that i need answered before i can help you. Are the furniture blue in color or not?

Guest Shashankie

just curious which one of the SLAL animation packs is the one supported by you guys? Funnybizness seems to to have a more up to date pack (judging from the last updated date) at http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack/

doesn't that make this redundant?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack/

Those are modder resources. I will update pack by today.

Guest Shashankie

Hello, I think you changed something in the latest update. I use MO, and have had no issues downloading and installing previous versions, bit mo is looking for a data file of which there isn't one. Could you please change this?

Try downloading the file again as i re-uploaded it.

By Uninstall in MO you mean just uncheck the old files, right?

i have no idea how MO works. Anyway that step was required only once when upgrading from Uncategorized pack to Categorized one. Now, new files will overwrite old so it won't cause any issue.

i have no idea how MO works. Anyway that step was required only once when upgrading from Uncategorized pack to Categorized one. Now, new files will overwrite old so it won't cause any issue.

That would be a, "Yes, just click it so it's not checked," on MO. Just for future reference.

That would be a, "Yes, just click it so it's not checked," on MO. Just for future reference.

There ya go it worked fine that time. Thank You very much!

Question, however.  I don't seem to be getting the furniture textures for some reason.  so no barrel, pillroy, etc..  just the toon assuming the position.  For my other animations, the textures are there...just not the funnybiz ones.

My apologies for this late reply. I have a question that i need answered before i can help you. Are the furniture blue in color or not?

Sorry, was out of town.  

The furniture just isn't there.  The toons assume their positions, but no objects.

Guest Shashankie

Sorry, was out of town.  

The furniture just isn't there.  The toons assume their positions, but no objects.

You may have either not installed SLAnimObject.esp and its related files or forgot to enable it in load order

MO is looking for a data folder in a mod archive, if there are multiple data folders it gets confused

if you want specific packs/categories you have to choose manual installation and then drag and drop all the files/folders you desire into one "data" folder and keep only that one checked and then right click it and set it as the main data folder for the mod-this will remove the other subfolders so make sure you've dragged everything you want there or start over

this is a simple fix, other people might have knowledge on how to do a real MO installer where you just check or uncheck the files you like (like with xpmse install)

Well ... if there already is a hole in the body (made by a spear, for example) ... uh ... well ...

Sex today can still get you diseases, but in medieval times you would probably also risk getting an infection. It was unsanitary enough without any plagues, but putting your stick into someone's spear pierced back or brain would nearly guarantee you an infection from someone's blood. As such, only the most indecent, addicted to sex, poor, horny, stupid, and least self respecting warrior would do such a thing. Yeah, it sounds like I strung a bunch of adjectives together, but seriously, you wouldn't put your stick into a corpse via a hole you just made, even if you just killed that corpse yourself not a second ago. Naturally occurring holes on the recently deceased though would not be a problem though, as long as those holes aren't naturally occurring from getting a weapon or icicle shoved into you.

Why do you make animations like the third one. Be somewhat realistic. Dick going through back that's insane
...uhhh...well there are mods I use and some I create for personal use that have body meshes where the back and chest cavity are open and exposed...uhhh...some of my fetishes if you haven't noticed are guro...necrophilia...sick shit...ya know? I'm sure necrophilia is real. I create what I love. I don't think anyone should judge.
Guest Shashankie

Why do you make animations like the third one. Be somewhat realistic. Dick going through back that's insane
...uhhh...well there are mods I use and some I create for personal use that have body meshes where the back and chest cavity are open and exposed...uhhh...some of my fetishes if you haven't noticed are guro...necrophilia...sick shit...ya know? I'm sure necrophilia is real. I create what I love. I don't think anyone should judge.

Please do upload those meshes and textures too as they look silly on normal body. And no one is judging you bro.

I remember when all we had were AP animations, and liked it. I think we have been spoiled.

Thanks for the new animations, and I do like and will enjoy them. Please keep doing what you do.

So true. 

Animation master at his best. Doing what he does best cause we all sick and love it..... Skull fuck anyone as my male character has  always wanted to get inside a woman's mind lol.

I remember when all we had were AP animations, and liked it. I think we have been spoiled.

Thanks for the new animations, and I do like and will enjoy them. Please keep doing what you do.

Thank you Jap and we definitely will :)

Please do upload those meshes and textures too as they look silly on normal body. And no one is judging you bro.

I remember when all we had were AP animations, and liked it. I think we have been spoiled.

So true.
Then I apologize for that Shashankie. Yeah I just figured I made it so why not share it along with the other animations :) and I will upload them when I get the permission of course ^_^

Animation master at his best. Doing what he does best cause we all sick and love it..... Skull fuck anyone as my male character has  always wanted to get inside a woman's mind lol.

Sick? YES! Master? Hardly lol but thank you PCgamefanatic! :blush: