Guest Shashankie Posted November 7, 2016 Posted November 7, 2016 i get loading troubles when i use fnis xxl tool, so it would be better to Keep under 8000 animations. is there any way to delete animations single ? every pack has some to Keep and some not to Keep, it is not optimal if a pack is deleted. I face the same issue and there is nothing more that i can do about it.
Crappy Potato Posted November 14, 2016 Posted November 14, 2016 its there a way to only use the human vs human animations?? i dont want to use the zoo or creature stuff :/
WaxenFigure Posted November 14, 2016 Posted November 14, 2016 its there a way to only use the human vs human animations?? i dont want to use the zoo or creature stuff :/ It comes with a FOMOD installer package that lets you select or not select certain categories of animations. In short, you're all set because it already gives you the option you asked about.
hanwooman Posted November 16, 2016 Posted November 16, 2016 Do I need to copy the contents into the data folder one by one?? there are lots of files that I have to copy and paste, and some of them dont even have the data file that I dont know where I am supposed to place it.
Guest Shashankie Posted November 16, 2016 Posted November 16, 2016 Do I need to copy the contents into the data folder one by one?? there are lots of files that I have to copy and paste, and some of them dont even have the data file that I dont know where I am supposed to place it. No you can use ModOrganizer to install this mod. Then, you won't have to copy one by one
Guest Shashankie Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 Wait sorry for asking this, but what is the difference between the all in one and fb slalpack? FBSLALPACK is fomod version of this pack. FOMOD means its supported by MOD ORGANIZER. Other one is for manual install
Guest Shashankie Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 Wait sorry for asking this, but what is the difference between the all in one and fb slalpack? FBSLALPACK is fomod version of this pack. FOMOD means its supported by MOD ORGANIZER. Other one is for manual install Ah, I see, thank you!
stalfos81 Posted November 20, 2016 Posted November 20, 2016 Is there an animobj file for funnybiz,anub,and leito objects that doesn't remove any of the objects from any of them?
Guest Shashankie Posted November 20, 2016 Posted November 20, 2016 If I may ask, what mods/enb/other shaders did you use for the screenshots? I use photoshop to enhance screenshots. And as far as Enb goes, its the mix of Project ENB and RealVision. So, its not available anywhere. Is there an animobj file for funnybiz,anub,and leito objects that doesn't remove any of the objects from any of them? Mine already contains AnimObjects from Anubs one and It does not replace the one from Leito.
btasqan Posted November 20, 2016 Posted November 20, 2016 I am getting error "a problem occured during install" when installing version 6.0. The mod wont install. It mentions the index beineg exeded or negative or sth.. Any help? Thx
Guest Shashankie Posted November 20, 2016 Posted November 20, 2016 I am getting error "a problem occured during install" when installing version 6.0. The mod wont install. It mentions the index beineg exeded or negative or sth.. Any help? Thx What program are you using and exactly what error it throws
Vauria Posted November 20, 2016 Posted November 20, 2016 I am getting error "a problem occured during install" when installing version 6.0. The mod wont install. It mentions the index beineg exeded or negative or sth.. Any help? Thx Sounds like the FNIS animation limit, Are you using FNIS XXL?
btasqan Posted November 20, 2016 Posted November 20, 2016 I am getting error "a problem occured during install" when installing version 6.0. The mod wont install. It mentions the index beineg exeded or negative or sth.. Any help? Thx What program are you using and exactly what error it throws I am using NMM. First I thought it was this mod, but also when I decided to update XP32, the same thing happened. I guess it is a NMM bug. I hadent reached 255 mods, but it was failing to install.
stalfos81 Posted November 20, 2016 Posted November 20, 2016 If I may ask, what mods/enb/other shaders did you use for the screenshots?I use photoshop to enhance screenshots. And as far as Enb goes, its the mix of Project ENB and RealVision. So, its not available anywhere.Is there an animobj file for funnybiz,anub,and leito objects that doesn't remove any of the objects from any of them?Mine already contains AnimObjects from Anubs one and It does not replace the one from Leito. Hmm then must something wrong with my install, the double dildo seems to have become invisible.
traen Posted November 21, 2016 Posted November 21, 2016 If I may ask, what mods/enb/other shaders did you use for the screenshots?I use photoshop to enhance screenshots. And as far as Enb goes, its the mix of Project ENB and RealVision. So, its not available anywhere.Is there an animobj file for funnybiz,anub,and leito objects that doesn't remove any of the objects from any of them?Mine already contains AnimObjects from Anubs one and It does not replace the one from Leito. Hmm then must something wrong with my install, the double dildo seems to have become invisible. No, it's invisible on mine as well.
stalfos81 Posted November 21, 2016 Posted November 21, 2016 If I may ask, what mods/enb/other shaders did you use for the screenshots?I use photoshop to enhance screenshots. And as far as Enb goes, its the mix of Project ENB and RealVision. So, its not available anywhere.Is there an animobj file for funnybiz,anub,and leito objects that doesn't remove any of the objects from any of them?Mine already contains AnimObjects from Anubs one and It does not replace the one from Leito. Hmm then must something wrong with my install, the double dildo seems to have become invisible. No, it's invisible on mine as well. I updated my jcontainers, reloaded game saw that the didldo was in the hand of the wrong person, looked in the source, fnis generator text files, the dildo was set to be actor 1. went back in game and addjust actor 1 30 units back to determine which one is which. actor one was the one recieving attention.. so no idea why the dildo was in the hand of the person it's supposed to be in. So i edited the text files to put dildo in the hands of actor 2 (keep Carcette) regenerate fnis and reapplied the json files, no effect at all..maybe fresh game after the edits? Edit: I'm going to move this side topic of the double dildo bugs to leito's mod thread since it is an issue of that mod and not this one.
titan2200 Posted November 22, 2016 Posted November 22, 2016 this's probably been brought up already, but I can choose the animations, and the game acknowledges their existence, but it literally just will either do one of two things when they are attempted to be played: 1, both actors just stand inside one another and make noises, all the while literally just playing an idle standing animation, or 2, they both play the same animation, and yet again, stand inside one another. The animations are enabled, as well as built, but they just don't play.
JustCaroAnon Posted November 22, 2016 Posted November 22, 2016 Not 100% related to the mod itself, but...can anyone recommend mods for female creatures to go with the female creature animations? I have Better Shaped Creatures and the mods to add female giants and dragons already, and they work. I also have GenderDogs and GenderHorses, but they don't work very well (Creature Framework seems to be overriding them during scenes).
Guest Shashankie Posted November 22, 2016 Posted November 22, 2016 this's probably been brought up already, but I can choose the animations, and the game acknowledges their existence, but it literally just will either do one of two things when they are attempted to be played: 1, both actors just stand inside one another and make noises, all the while literally just playing an idle standing animation, or 2, they both play the same animation, and yet again, stand inside one another. The animations are enabled, as well as built, but they just don't play. Use FNISforUsers
Funnybizness Posted November 22, 2016 Posted November 22, 2016 New animations are up hehehe I hope you like them!
Guest Shashankie Posted November 23, 2016 Posted November 23, 2016 New animations are up hehehe I hope you like them!
Funnybizness Posted November 23, 2016 Posted November 23, 2016 can't wait to try them out!Garruuuuuk! \m/
Trash Metal Barbie Posted November 23, 2016 Posted November 23, 2016 Oh . My . God . how did i not have this in my install o.0 Thank you Mr Biz, top work
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now