Gods DAMMIT the whoring part of this mod is broken! I get one customer and manage to screw 200 septims out of her and she pays no problem but then the message says the owner is pleased with me well so what? now I can't ask the whoring question anymore to ANY npc and I even tried going outside coming back in etc it didn't make any dam difference the whoring quest is broke now on this save. The owner is an inn keeper she has an assistant maybe that is the problem. The kneeling requirement is no longer required for dialogues either.

Hi,

I created a last update specially designed for  MEP of "Bannered Mare Extension (Deluxe)".

Simply drag this file into your skyrim-data-folder.

All the stuff is useable...look and watch also around the ceiling and outside of the bannered mare for toys and enjoy!!!

After this first steps I want to try to create a "Whiterun Brothel". Maybe I can do that in the next few weeks. For Special Support and advices I´d be very thankful;-))

:heart::)

Thanks for the Bannered Mare Extension (Deluxe).

I found the "kerkershussel von Weiblauf" 's key, but don't know what it 's open : whiterun dungeon ? Hidden place ?

Good luck for your Whiterun brothel.

First of all, thank you for this mod!

Secondly, I have a persistent bug that I can't seem to find a reason why it occurs.

I become a whore to Solitude innkeeper, all works great, got my outfit and so on. Then I remove my whore outfit, wait 1 hour (sometimes it occurs after 2,3 '1-hour waits').
I get the message "You are busy" my pimp/innkeeper well, seems to want to do something, stands at odd angle... and that's that. No dialogue from him, I lose the "May I ask you something" option... and that's that. I can only fix it by using the cheat option to abandon the whole quest. Releasing myself does turn me into "You are lazy" but the innkeeper is still bugged.
If I wear the outfit while waiting I get the "John is looking for whore" quest but it auto-completes and the situation is as above.

I'm adding two papyrus logs, one for waiting without wearing a whore outfit, the other with.

Without Outfit:

http://pastebin.com/EBAJa6GM

With Whore Outfit:

http://pastebin.com/BAE9Ucxn

PS:Sorry for posting the logs in this way, tried to attach the files but it just kept failing :/

Question: I'm trying out the follower pimp function for the first time. I spent an evening whoring myself for my pimp, and then told him i'm tired. We were in an inn at the time, so he leads me to a room, gags me and ties me up and then proceeds to go to sleep. I'm stuck tied up and lying on the floor until he wakes up. This is all very kinky and I like the general scenario, but the problem is that I use a basic needs mod that requires that my character sleep every night. How can I sleep when my pimp ties me up and leaves me writhing around on the floor?

Anyone know if there's a way around this? I don't mind being tied up and gagged, I just wish that I could sleep while i'm lying here on the floor. All I can do is wait. Not really sure what to do about this, because my character will start suffering from some very serious debuffs if she can't sleep.

Yeah the sleep menu should pop up there and there is a scenario for that already if you are whoring for an innkeeper she shoves that stuff in and on your character then you just go off to a bed and sleep. When your character wakes up there is a pop up message about sleeping while bound.

EDIT

ONE HUNDRED PAGES WOOHOOO!!!!!!

Yeah the sleep menu should pop up there and there is a scenario for that already if you are whoring for an innkeeper she shoves that stuff in and on your character then you just go off to a bed and sleep. When your character wakes up there is a pop up message about sleeping while bound.

EDIT

ONE HUNDRED PAGES WOOHOOO!!!!!!

That's odd, no sleep menu popped up for me. It works for me when whoring for an innkeeper, but with a follower pimp it's different. An innkeeper only puts the dildo and the chastity belt on you and points you to a bed, but the follower pimp also puts a gag on you and ties you up, and leaves you lying on the floor with your hands tied behind your back while they sleep. I guess a sleep menu is supposed to pop up while you're lying on the ground with your hands tied behind your back?

BanneredMare Extension Reloaded

attachicon.gif20160824161328_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161202_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161209_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161233_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161238_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161244_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161251_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161307_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161321_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161339_1.jpg

attachicon.gifBanneredMareExtension.7z

Requirements:

Skyrim Update, Zaz AP

@ Zaira

Was könnte man mit dem neuem Raum machen? Ich könnte mir da eine gewisse geschlossene Veranstaltung vorstellen. (Tür wird dann verschlossen)

Schaut fantastisch aus - ich könnte einen Trigger bauen, der, sobald jemand am Kreuz steht, dazu führt, dass alle NPC in den Raum gehen und sich an den Tisch setzen. Der Rest wäre einfach Standard - Peitschen, Sex...

I cast that builder spell on lydia a while back, now after starting a new game and killing the dragon at the tower I get her as a follower and she is carrying a whip instead of a sword. I use the builder spell on her to see her info and she is still marked as a slaver:-) Problem is I still can't get her to do anything to my character when I use the best whore in tamriel dialogue option. What exactly is needed to make that dialogue work? Do I have to get her to follow me and go all the way to the training and auction house in falkreath? Maybe some stuff from that room is needed in the cell before she will do anything?

Why would a player ask that dialogue though? I mean if the npc is a slaver why don't they just forcegreet the player if the player is wearing any slave gear and demand the player submit to them and start training as a whore? The player could have a chance to refuse and based on maybe speech skill or percentage chance or whatever the dialogue will succeed or fail. It just seems like slavers should be aggressive not wait around for someone to ask to become a slave lol how would they make any money like that? Nobody would ask to be a slave.

BanneredMare Extension Reloaded

attachicon.gif20160824161328_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161202_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161209_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161233_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161238_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161244_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161251_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161307_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161321_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160824161339_1.jpg

attachicon.gifBanneredMareExtension.7z

Requirements:

Skyrim Update, Zaz AP

@ Zaira

Was könnte man mit dem neuem Raum machen? Ich könnte mir da eine gewisse geschlossene Veranstaltung vorstellen. (Tür wird dann verschlossen)

Schaut fantastisch aus - ich könnte einen Trigger bauen, der, sobald jemand am Kreuz steht, dazu führt, dass alle NPC in den Raum gehen und sich an den Tisch setzen. Der Rest wäre einfach Standard - Peitschen, Sex...

Danke

Aktuell suche ich nach einer Möglichkeit Lucia und Mila miteinander spielen zu lassen. (Heartfire?)

Ich finde es doof dass die beiden einfach nur dumm rumsitzen.

Nein,die sollen kein Sex haben...die sollen mit Puppen oder Haustieren spielen

Hi...

Whiterun Brothel will be VERY HUGE....maybe it should work also like a PLAYER´s home and I wanted to create an area with "dancing-platform"....

the jarl of whiterun even won´t ever have so much place that you can use here inside this cell...I won´t add cells inside...everything shall be one cell.

In the Moment I try to get lot of KNOWN poses/animations (ZAZ) on other furnitures (different furnitures) to work...

Some ZAZ animations with spawned furniture (like the torture post) are not keeping FIXED to the ground (I LOOK FOR A SOLUTION and I WOULD BE THANKFUL for ANY TIPS)...

And a lot of animations are suiting also on/with other surfaces, which will be much more interesting to Play with (IMO)...and the possibility to put also HUGE Cages (as part of MEP) that won´t colidate with walls....the huge Cages will look like toys inside that halls :sleepy:.....

Would be cool - If i would have zaira or nameless here ... we could put lot of ideas together indeed...

Anyway it´s amazing to walk even in that empty HUGE building all around with new ideas--->> I am busy with Setting the zaz furniture/Animation so far....:-)))

If someone likes my character, there´s my "follower double-pack" (only CBBE/HDT) created with the same Genesis/Basis. They both spawn into the Bannered Mare onto the LOGGIA (BALCONY).

I always thought that Dragonsreach could use a couple of nice fireplaces on the side of the main hall and replace that ridiculous oversized bonfire with a lovely stage for naked dancers, live sex shows, public whippings etc. It has lots of seating on both sides with food service already in place, what could be better?

Interesting to see you replaced it with a pool, and the pool doesn't look undersized.

Hope i got a post at page 100!!

About the expanded Whiterun projects: please regard two things  :

firtst - a brothel is a redlight dark bukakke smelling place, not a grand hotel , i missed that in all places - ponytail, fox, rifton all too clean and bright

second - the more you do for whiterun the less interesting becomes the fox club. please move the fox club to windhelm, where he belongs from the architecture.

btw looks like fox and ponytail are victims in the trash lane anyway....what a trash lane....

Guest User#25981

I'm confirming the whipping problem others complained about. When the owner decides to punish the whore he tells her to undress, then kneel, then just keeps jumping small distances till he vanishes behind the wall.

And when a customer tries to whip the whore he commands her to undress and pose and says that's a great sight, then dashes out of the door! I actually tried tracking him down and found him exiting the city's gate (wtf?!).

This occurs out of the box without any special settings. I tried uninstalling most mods even hair packs and it persists. I know people say you can solve the problem via ZaZ furniture, but that's not necessarily available when owner/customer decides to punish eg on the street. A makeshift fix could be to pop up a furniture on sight. It wouldn't be story-friendly but that's better than breaking the game :(

It's mods like this that have made me rake up nearly 9500 hours on Skyrim. This is the biz, love it. I tested the Dutch, German version <<<Think I'm ok there) and Vanessa is voiced well as the person who voices her has that sexy, Sultry turn on voice. Now decided to go to English one and I miss her voice. Sometimes when Vanessa says it's time for sleep, she will move off and my character will start to follow. To me, that's not a prob but it's the moonwalk she ends up doing after.

Is it me, but when I ask a whore to buy her freedom from her former pimp any chance I can get a go at selling her fine, fine booty. :-)

All I get is a kiss and that's that. Because with an NPC overhaul I'm running, I get some fit chicks, but being a male I wanna get the chance to bang them not be one of them. Or the one I convince to buy her freedom she tags along with me. As I got the chance of being her pimp.... Please make this happen as I wanna be a Skyrim pimp and pimp my bitch. :-)

firtst - a brothel is a redlight dark bukakke smelling place, not a grand hotel , i missed that in all places - ponytail, fox, rifton all too clean and bright

second - the more you do for whiterun the less interesting becomes the fox club. please move the fox club to windhelm, where he belongs from the architecture.

btw looks like fox and ponytail are victims in the trash lane anyway....what a trash lane....

A brothel is an ugly, dirty, and smelly place where prostitution is illegal and the owners are not held to any standards.

Where it is legal and standards are maintained it can be as clean, bright and cheerful as any other place that wants to entice people to part with their money for goods and services.

There IS however room in any good fantasy realm for both, you have a good point that maybe at least one brothel ought to reflect the seamier side of things.

I am reminded though of the Skooma Whore drug dens where you can prostitute for fixes, they were the dirty dens you envision.

I'd just like to add my two cents and say that I'd also love to see a really seedy/sketchy/dank/filthy Maria Eden-compatible brothel somewhere in Skyrim. The cleaner brothels are nice and I appreciate the work that goes into them, but it'd be nice to have something really dirty-looking for a change.

A brothel is an ugly, dirty, and smelly place where prostitution is illegal and the owners are not held to any standards.

Where it is legal and standards are maintained it can be as clean, bright and cheerful as any other place that wants to entice people to part with their money for goods and services.

There IS however room in any good fantasy realm for both, you have a good point that maybe at least one brothel ought to reflect the seamier side of things.

I am reminded though of the Skooma Whore drug dens where you can prostitute for fixes, they were the dirty dens you envision.

i love the dens in skooma whore.

in fine nightclubs for high paying clienbts you find red light atmosphere because thats what clients want. ii was lucky with red fog in skooma whore dens, looking fantastic, but i had no luck with my redlight experiments in foxclub and ponytail. i am sure somkeone can do better then me.

the poor imperial uniformed soldiers dont fit to the brothels. bdsm sex with whipping and animals would be very very expensive. drunken imperial soldiers would not even get entrance to such clubs. the guests should wear noble clothings, rich merchants and maybe officers, but never poor people.

those guests that are in the brothels may take a hure in the street or in sjooma whore underworlds, but not in expoensive sex clubs. 

I'm confirming the whipping problem others complained about. When the owner decides to punish the whore he tells her to undress, then kneel, then just keeps jumping small distances till he vanishes behind the wall.

And when a customer tries to whip the whore he commands her to undress and pose and says that's a great sight, then dashes out of the door! I actually tried tracking him down and found him exiting the city's gate (wtf?!).

This occurs out of the box without any special settings. I tried uninstalling most mods even hair packs and it persists. I know people say you can solve the problem via ZaZ furniture, but that's not necessarily available when owner/customer decides to punish eg on the street. A makeshift fix could be to pop up a furniture on sight. It wouldn't be story-friendly but that's better than breaking the game :(

i have been writing this since the first version of 2.1. i am proposing to go back to 2.0 with the whipping since then. thanks that now other people  see what i saw. strange enough zaira ignores this.

Don't know if this is worth mentioning but my mistress forbade me to wear clothes. Then a little later when i went into a shop; she bought me some clothes which i had configured as slave clothing. Then she told me to wear them,but when i did so, promptly took them off me and wore them herself even though she already had Dom clothes on. So it appears that the script to react to me wearing clothes was still running when the script to buy me some was triggered; and the two dont appear to be aware of each other. I dont think that's supposed to happen.  :D

Guest User#25981

i have been writing this since the first version of 2.1. i am proposing to go back to 2.0 with the whipping since then. thanks that now other people&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;nbsp; see what i saw. strange enough zaira ignores this.
Can anyone here confirm their owner and client whipping works without furniture? I can't imagine if everyone is suffering from such a major bug that it would stay unfixed. It might be worthwhile to mention that I don't have the unofficial patch installed, could that be the reason?

How to test it: using the latest ME, while being a whore ask a customer to whip you. Also offer to dance but stop dancing after a second or two which will provoke the client to complain to the owner who'll attempt to whip you. In my case neither work.

Everytime If I die, the Quest "A Slave in the Jail" or something like that begins. I dont like it and I want to use Simple Slavery. Which "Addon" from Maria Eden is it? Or is it the Main Mod?

or in german

...weil es für mich leichter ist: Wenn ich sterbe lande ich im Normalen Gefängnis und die Quest "Eine Sklavin im Gefängnis" beginnt. Das möchte ich aber nicht, sondern nur das normale Maria Eden, wenn denn möglich.