Ich habe das problem, dass nach ein paar Aufträgen der Satz "darf ich euch etwas fragen" bei dem Zuhälter verschwindet. Ebenso der Satz "wollt ihr euch vergnügen" bei den Gästen. Gibt es da eine Lösung?

Aktionsmenü- Cheat- Release Player sollte helfen. Du steckst wohl in einer Aktion fest die nicht richtig beendet wurde. 

hi...

the vanilla Outfits are a real gamestopper;-)...

You need to try the beautiful "luxury collection" (CBBE/UNP) and you Need to put on clothing what you like on your  "NPC´s" and then you can use the "spell for clothing" what Comes within MEP to Transfer your clothing to npc´s (best is to play with handful of followers as "additionals". I recommend follower-Framework and then (if you Play in a self-made (modded house) you can use "my home is your home" to Keep the followers as habitants inside your home. Then you are done!

The MEP clothing list you have exactly to prepare yourself, it´s depending on your used (beloved) clothing stuff.

Enjoy and have FUN;-))

Any plans for making a default clothing set with vanilla outfits?

Or has someone a nice handmade collection of outfits or ideas he/she would share? =)

I know that i have to set them up myself but some inspiration would be appreciated :D - It is a gamestopper for me to start a mod and be creative enough to make a dozen outfits, especially if i have to get all the outfits (via console) in the 1st place.

I agree with both of you. :) I feel the same lack of creativity when i actually want to try a mod, and  the luxury collection is at least the solution for most outfit problems. :)

In Quickstart in the Riften training area, a training is called "need a drink (or something)," I was wondering how exactly do you need to do in order to complete that quest? tried to kneel but it didn't work + there's no object on the floor to be "licked."

Im not sure i understood your problem but are you referring to "there is cum on the floor..lick it up"? If so use the All fours animation.  ;)

So when i understand that mod right, there are 2 core features (beside bob the builder and NPC as whore). The first one is that your follower becomes your master (kind of) and the other one is that you become a whore. Am i right? Is there a "complete" version of this mod or do i have to download every single part (foxclub, riftenbrothel, training and auction and so on). Is there a way to end the slavery from a follower or a way to end the prostituion from a pimp?

Thanks for your answers.

So when i understand that mod right, there are 2 core features (beside bob the builder and NPC as whore). The first one is that your follower becomes your master (kind of) and the other one is that you become a whore. Am i right? Is there a "complete" version of this mod or do i have to download every single part (foxclub, riftenbrothel, training and auction and so on). Is there a way to end the slavery from a follower or a way to end the prostituion from a pimp?

Thanks for your answers.

You need the base mod obviously and i think Training & Auctions is possibly also required though i personally make no use of it. The brothels are technically optional but add flavour. I would use the Riften addon if you want an addon brothel as i think there are bugs with this current version which can cause problems with one or two of the other brothel downloads. Something to do with them being made for an earlier version of the mod and not yet updated. You can be an independant prostitute, or work for an innkeeper. The slavery part is activated when you ask an NPC to "come with you", this works with designated followers or with most non-aggro NPC's though i think it works best with follower types. You use the "can i ask you something.then...won't you come with me" dialogue to get a follower then submit to be their whore or slave. If you are a slave, your follower will pimp you out in certain locations...Inns, military camps etc. Hope that assists.  :P

Thanks for your answers.

You need the base mod obviously and i think Training & Auctions is possibly also required though i personally make no use of it. The brothels are technically optional but add flavour. I would use the Riften addon if you want an addon brothel as i think there are bugs with this current version which can cause problems with one or two of the other brothel downloads. Something to do with them being made for an earlier version of the mod and not yet updated. You can be an independant prostitute, or work for an innkeeper. The slavery part is activated when you ask an NPC to "come with you", this works with designated followers or with most non-aggro NPC's though i think it works best with follower types. You use the "can i ask you something.then...won't you come with me" dialogue to get a follower then submit to be their whore or slave. If you are a slave, your follower will pimp you out in certain locations...Inns, military camps etc. Hope that assists.  :P

K thanks.

I think the trick is just to let the time run out (roughly 30 seconds I think) and then the quest ends...

you couldn't do an ALL FOUR action because your hands are in chain. so FYI to anyone find useful. 

BTW, Maria Eden seems to be in conflict with DD asset? because there is no visual of the hand and leg chain...I tried overwrite it with CBBE files which I am using, but it still appears invisible, anyone knows?

I think the trick is just to let the time run out (roughly 30 seconds I think) and then the quest ends...

you couldn't do an ALL FOUR action because your hands are in chain. so FYI to anyone find useful. 

BTW, Maria Eden seems to be in conflict with DD asset? because there is no visual of the hand and leg chain...I tried overwrite it with CBBE files which I am using, but it still appears invisible, anyone knows?

I haven't had any issues with Assets but ME doesn't like Integration (and therefore Expansion which requires Integration). Assets can run load on its own so check that you have meshes and textures for Assets. If you're using Mod Organiser i can't help as i dont use it but when i tried it i had all sorts of problems with mods not loading so your mileage may vary.  ;)

You can use DDi but ME doesn't use it and doesn't support it. DDi comes with a distinct logic of restraint locking and Sexlab animation override - both features are not needed for ME since it has an own different logic, it might cause conflicts and definitely breaks the ME feature to get rid of restraints with lockpicks and weapons.

When i installed last version of ME, female prison clothes became purple (see the attached image). If i delete "...\ModOrganizer\mods\Maria Eden\meshes\clothes\prisoner" folder, the outfit turns to normal color. Anybody faced the sade issue? How to solve it?

This is a missing texture. check your loadorder if your using MO. try and move any clothing mod that provide textures after ME if it started after you installed ME. Once you have that right the texture should show up again

Yes, I'm using MO. I have this problem even on a new profile with only ME and it's prerequisites (plus "Alternate start") in load order. I even tried to reinstall the mod but with no result.

Any ideas, guys? Didn't have suсh problem with previous versions of the mod.

I forget just how it was done, but I seem to remember I had a little trouble with that, and then I began to add NPC to my list, I just forget how I did that, but it was done with one of the spells or commands in the Builder area I believe.

I have not been actively playing ME for a bit, waiting for next Update, and I have been testing some other Mod's, and games.   Maybe some one more active will answer this proper for you.

So many Lydias. Lydia everywhere. Should half the NPCs and all the Builder spell-spawned NPCs be Lydia or have I done something wrong?

Also I notice a number of locations have been renamed to their German version.

Using the Builder spell (not the Self version, but the targeted one), cast the spell on any NPC you wish to have appear when you Create a random NPC with the Builder (Self) spell. When the dialogue box opens, select "Add to random NPC list." 

If you are using MO, you may need to add the resulting .json to a mod. I keep a mod called "Maria stuff" for adding .json's from my random NPC list, potential pimps, building stuff (although the builder spell is still very spotty about creating .json's with cell modifications), outfits, etc. The .json's appear in your Overwrite folder, and you can either create a new mod or drag-and-drop the SKSE folder into your special Maria folder.

Once you've added NPC's to the random NPC list, they will appear (randomly) when you spawn NPC with the Builder (Self) spell. 

Any time I enter a new location, I tend to spend a few minutes zapping every NPC I see with Builder and adding them to the random list. Then my problem is too much variety in my random NPC spawns, not too little.

My experience is to let this mod run inside a cell with about 3-5 characters is best. Give the existing characters the "spell"- Jobs and then start playing.

That made best results in my Setup so far. Playing with stereotypes (lot of same "Hydra"- faces)  is boring. The Manipulation with faces by jaxonz or the spelling can make Troubles for the body-slice System and you may get artefacts. As far i could watch are the changes by jaxonz positioner depending on the gamesave, and are not stored into the cell (that maybe depend on my mods perhaps -the old jaxonz positioner was really permanent changing cells btw.) - if I load a previous save, the jaxon-stuff isn´t there (maybe the new jaxonz has a different code). My best results I got by creating furniture with the creation-kit inside the cell you want to Play in - and that way you can design for them a renamed  "Extended" - Version - mod  (like the Extended bannered mare, but with planned furniture).

I am a bit confused. I see there is a german version with 124 MB and an english with around 20 MB.. Do I need to install all files and then overrite the German ones with English? Are all installation files in the download section needed (or recommended) or are he included a main file among them?

no,you need the engl. files only

Ok. Thx. Why is german version so huge?

And do I need the Riften, banned mare, foxy club etc. files or are they included in the english version?

No idea about the other files, but the german files are that big because they are voiced, computer generated but not bad. Although imho they become a bit boring after some time... maybe just because i'm so used to unvoiced mods. ;)

no,you need the engl. files only

Ok. Thx. Why is german version so huge?

And do I need the Riften, banned mare, foxy club etc. files or are they included in the english version?

No idea about the other files, but the german files are that big because they are voiced, computer generated but not bad. Although imho they become a bit boring after some time... maybe just because i'm so used to unvoiced mods. ;)

I have a problem currently while using cbbe bodyslide. My belted tunic prisoner outfit is purple and my body is vanilla when I wear it. Are there any Bodyslide patches or files for this mod somewhere?

EDIT: I bodyslided my outfits again and that fixed the issue.

I tried to whore myself out in ivarstead (Inn), but i stuck on the part where i have to take my new clothes. The "wardrob" is just empty. Idk if i have the same problem in other inns too.

What are the locations for all those clubs and brothels?

Thanks for the answer.

You need to define some outfits using the Maria MCM menu. Equip the items you want to make your whore outfit, then open MCM and in the Maria menu select "Save clothes." Name the outfit. Next time you get enslaved/pimped, the pimp will give you your choice of the outfits you've defined.

Be aware that defining an item of vanilla clothing as a whore outfit marks *every* instance of that outfit in the game as whore outfits, and therefore any NPC's wearing it will become whores, service johns, etc. It's better to use custom clothes/armors that are used only by your character. The process for defining them as whore outfits is the same, and any time you put them on, johns will come looking for you. Zaira has posted his favorite outfits elsewhere in this thread, and you can use anything that occupies the torso/cuirass armor slot. (Some custom armors that cover the chest but do not use the standard armor slot for it can't be defined as whore outfits.)

Once you've defined your whore outfits, when you whore yourself in an inn, the innkeeper/pimp will lead you to a chest where you must store a few things from your inventory (like your current non-whore outfit), and then a wardrobe or chest containing your defined whore outfits. Each inn has a slightly different location for these things. For example, in Solitude, the chest where you must store things is in the hallway near the stairs on the ground floor. In Riften, the wardrobe where you get your whore outfits is in Kerava's room. The pimp will lead you to each location in turn. Remember you have to store things in the first chest before he/she will lead you to the wardrobe.

I tried to whore myself out in ivarstead (Inn), but i stuck on the part where i have to take my new clothes. The "wardrob" is just empty. Idk if i have the same problem in other inns too.

What are the locations for all those clubs and brothels?

Thanks for the answer.

You need to define some outfits using the Maria MCM menu. Equip the items you want to make your whore outfit, then open MCM and in the Maria menu select "Save clothes." Name the outfit. Next time you get enslaved/pimped, the pimp will give you your choice of the outfits you've defined.

Be aware that defining an item of vanilla clothing as a whore outfit marks *every* instance of that outfit in the game as whore outfits, and therefore any NPC's wearing it will become whores, service johns, etc. It's better to use custom clothes/armors that are used only by your character. The process for defining them as whore outfits is the same, and any time you put them on, johns will come looking for you. Zaira has posted his favorite outfits elsewhere in this thread, and you can use anything that occupies the torso/cuirass armor slot. (Some custom armors that cover the chest but do not use the standard armor slot for it can't be defined as whore outfits.)

Once you've defined your whore outfits, when you whore yourself in an inn, the innkeeper/pimp will lead you to a chest where you must store a few things from your inventory (like your current non-whore outfit), and then a wardrobe or chest containing your defined whore outfits. Each inn has a slightly different location for these things. For example, in Solitude, the chest where you must store things is in the hallway near the stairs on the ground floor. In Riften, the wardrobe where you get your whore outfits is in Kerava's room. The pimp will lead you to each location in turn. Remember you have to store things in the first chest before he/she will lead you to the wardrobe.

Ah, i thought the outfits from the pictures are included... Thats what he meant with "you need outfits". Where in this thread is the outfit list? Because the thread as 103 pages <.<

does anyone how encrease a follower reaction towards you ?? so far i can ask them to follow me but they are not really listing to anything i tell them too. in a fight they would just run away and when the fight is over they come back running and tell me how useless i was. even though i been the one killing any enemy around.