Little issue with outfits. MariaFollowerQuest uses theSlave.GetCurrentOutfit() to check which is worn and expect: "ponygirl", "cat", i.e. outfitname. But GetCurrentOutfit() returns fname, not expected outfitname.

You are mister 100... (100% :-) )

Thank you

Zaira, first thank you for working on Maria for so very long! It is amazing how much time you spend! I started playing Skyrim again after long break, and i decided to make Maria my only mod for sex interaction, and so far i think it run great... I have one or two question:

1. you mention an option to "slow down wearing high heels", but i can't see it? It is no problem because i will probably use Yps mod for heel training, i only wonder if it is implemented?

2. i saw "ring of bandits" is in the special shop from blacksmith, does it work or is it left over from old Maria versions?

3. i tried forcing character in permanent prostitution slavery in Riften club, and it worked, like i couldn't ask to leave or for money, but when i simply ran away to whiterun and waited some day, it didn't seem to have any consequence--- i was thinking there would be bounty hounter because you mention them in MCM, but i didn't see any? Do i need prison overhaul for it?

4. I can't seem to remap the "open mouth" key - i don't think i had to use yet, so again no problem, but it always stays map to "M" button

Hi, no...the MEP mod works so far I checked that out (lot of days now).

But the keeping Troubles I had in past time came by the jaxonz-positioner. And as far I could find out: that tool isn´t artefact-free!

The old positioner was able to Keep things in new places like if you edit stuff in the creation kit...but naturally it was a strange Thing, WHERE and in which cell of the game that Change was "safed". Later I found out, that the JaPo integrated with MEP (the newer one) has influence on clothing-stuff, the more I used, the less lucky my gameplay results were...and after I did not use the JaPo, all went ideal without Interrupts (and that in my own created cell "whiterun brothel" , a huge INN with over 2.500 navmesh-triangles in one cell) - and also the new JP does not "store" things Independent of your game-safes: if you go back to older Safes you made , the jaxonz-positioner stuff is also AWAY ... and that is PITY and really - no real fun, ...but the older Versions of JP was able to safe stuff permanently (and you can use the JaPo so far I know independly of MEP - you have to check that out yourself if you want to put furniture permanently into your game, BUT: Next question is, if the NAVMESH is not disturbed by the POSITIONER`s new furniture - anyway I cant imagine that the navmesh will be changed too....so the npc´s will collidate with the CHANGES you make, so in my opinion is it best to not use the new positioner...IF AN NPC with a MEP - script can´t target (if only something is Standing in the way or the navmesh is not working, THE "QUEST" or the Scripting / skyrim´s papyros-engine is DISTURBED ...  and that phenomenon is simply caused by NPC´s who are blocking the way of the actioner.

This mod Needs FREE LANES in every aspects;-)))

pimp changed the hair colour of my pc from platin to black. ok. after a while i wanted to have my platin colour back.

showracemenu changed platin to black and old saves are black too. no platin anymore. deinstalling ME brought total cd, no entrance to the game anymore.

maybe a warning should be written in BIG letters in the front description?

hi,

best is to not touch the jaxonz positioner for changing CLOTHES - it can cause confused things with the caliente´s bodyslide tool.

After a new "batch-build" with Setting active: "race-menu-Morph" , your game should be again working.

MEP instead is really  very fine working (with my view pointed on that 100000 scripts) ...lol

how to change clothes with jaxonz positioner ? you mean the load / save tool in me mcm ? why is it made when it can not be used?

i dont use race menu and dont have a race-menu-morph in batch-build.

Zaira, first thank you for working on Maria for so very long! It is amazing how much time you spend! I started playing Skyrim again after long break, and i decided to make Maria my only mod for sex interaction, and so far i think it run great... I have one or two question:

1. you mention an option to "slow down wearing high heels", but i can't see it? It is no problem because i will probably use Yps mod for heel training, i only wonder if it is implemented?

2. i saw "ring of bandits" is in the special shop from blacksmith, does it work or is it left over from old Maria versions?

3. i tried forcing character in permanent prostitution slavery in Riften club, and it worked, like i couldn't ask to leave or for money, but when i simply ran away to whiterun and waited some day, it didn't seem to have any consequence--- i was thinking there would be bounty hounter because you mention them in MCM, but i didn't see any? Do i need prison overhaul for it?

4. I can't seem to remap the "open mouth" key - i don't think i had to use yet, so again no problem, but it always stays map to "M" button

1. You have do save it as high heels in MCM clothes menu - then it is also recognized by your follower (hey - I like your shoes)
  2. It is still there but I don't use it (only to do Builder spells in enemy teritoriums)
  3. Bounty hunter is broken - I'll repair it in next release
  4. I'll take a look into it

hey there still loving the mod just wanted to report one issue that occurred. when your mistress takes her rest at an inn and leaves you for the innkeeper i chose to be strapped in the multirestraint pole. every now and then i would get the option for vouyer , plug and play, and sex visit. all worked except sex visit. they would take off there clothes then immediately put them back on and start talking as if we had done something, and they would give a glowing report on my performance to the innkeeper.

minor thing. ty very much for the mod.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-09-15T19-57-09.txt

I have a problem currently while using cbbe bodyslide. My belted tunic prisoner outfit is purple and my body is vanilla when I wear it. Are there any Bodyslide patches or files for this mod somewhere?

EDIT: I bodyslided my outfits again and that fixed the issue.

Could you please explain step by step what have you done? I have the same problem, but I can't solve it yet.

hey there still loving the mod just wanted to report one issue that occurred. when your mistress takes her rest at an inn and leaves you for the innkeeper i chose to be strapped in the multirestraint pole. every now and then i would get the option for vouyer , plug and play, and sex visit. all worked except sex visit. they would take off there clothes then immediately put them back on and start talking as if we had done something, and they would give a glowing report on my performance to the innkeeper.

Load order is useless - I need papyrus logs

I have a problem currently while using cbbe bodyslide. My belted tunic prisoner outfit is purple and my body is vanilla when I wear it. Are there any Bodyslide patches or files for this mod somewhere?

Could you please explain step by step what have you done? I have the same problem, but I can't solve it yet.

I just went to bodyslide and bodyslided all of my outfits again. That solved the issue.

Load order is useless - I need papyrus logs

no worries i would gladly give you a log if i could but i cant give myself ownership of the folder so i can uncheck read only on it. i followed the steps i read online just downt say im the owner after. have to ask my nephew he built this pc for me and knows alot about them. when i can ill get logs.

I just went to bodyslide and bodyslided all of my outfits again. That solved the issue.

I did the same but nothing changed. Strange. Anyway, thanks for answer.

Just a suggestion for a future release:

I use the Immersive Plugs mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44230-immersive-plugs/ to add vicious-looking, found-object anal plugs to my character. Among them is an anal plug broom.

I thought it'd be cool if the Cleaning Woman quest ended with the pc having the broom shoved up her rectum.

During the sweeping quest at some point the mistress says "If you don't sweep better, I'll use the broom to punish you." 

After sweeping ends, mistress says something like "A Falmer raiding party would have swept better than you did! Give me the broom!"

(takes broom from inventory)

"Get down on all fours!"

(pc gets on all fours)

"Hold still. You really don't want to move for this!"

(equips broom anal plug on you)

"Now just stay down there and let's have a look at you!"

(spectators laugh and point for a while, maybe someone masturbates, maybe the mistress then forces you to walk around for a bit with the broom still in place: "You missed a spot!")

Equipping the broom can be done manually by the player without any intervention from ME, of course, but it would be more immersive with a script doing it and adding other consequences/reactions from the mistress and other spectators. I know you have a great deal on your plate already and you don't want to add dependencies to ME, but this might be a fun tweak to the sweeping quest.

There are bad clipping problems with Immersive Plugs and UUNP (that is my favourite body style)

But I plan to introduce a new outfit class "humiliation outfits" and a new follower job : force wearing a random humiliation outfit.

There you can define an outfit with this broom...

Zaira. In my gameplay when guard stops PC for Whore Licence check the "valid" Licence is not returned to PC. I do not remember correct: or Licence alias in quest is not filled, or absent at all and corresponding property is not filled.
So for quick solution I just add book property to MariaGiveLicenceBack.psc and reference it to MariaWhoreLicence. Comment line:
;akSpeaker.RemoveItem(Licence.GetRef(),1,true,PlayerRef)
with adding
PlayerRef.AddItem(LicenceBook, 1, true)

akSpeaker.RemoveItem(LicenceBook, 999, true)

Kind Regards

There are bad clipping problems with Immersive Plugs and UUNP (that is my favourite body style)

But I plan to introduce a new outfit class "humiliation outfits" and a new follower job : force wearing a random humiliation outfit.

There you can define an outfit with this broom...

Excellent. Yes, there is clipping in the belly area with the broom in certain positions. It probably wouldn't work for standing and moving.

Had another idea for the broom punishment: instead of inserting the broom, what if the mistress "swept" the slave with it?

She tells you to lie down and then sweeps your naked breasts, belly, and pussy with the stiff bristles. Add some moaning sound effects from the player, maybe a forced masturbation.

Wouldn't require any new animations, if there's a way to get the mistress and slave aligned properly when doing their animations.

ok i finally have logging working. what threw me is its not updating logs in my skyrim directory the one i navigate to through steam\steamapps. its logging in the log folder where my saves are stored. next time i have the animations not play ill immediately save and quit then post the log. 

Maybe it also depends on your replacer. I am using CT77.

Maybe it also depends on your replacer. I am using CT77.

Maybe. I'm using Unified UNP HDT with custom preset. The main detail as was mentioned before - I didn't have this problem with previous versions but now I have it even on the game without any mods (except for ME and it's prerequisites of course). Have no idea what have changed since then. Well, maybe the next version miraculously will fix the problem.

Short question:

I (somewhat) often get the order to lick sth. off the ground/kiss feet.

Getting on all four is no problem, but where is the command to lick/kiss?

Apparently the "open mouth" is not the right answer.

For me it was always enough to "get on all four", only make sure you are in the right spot

---

I'm sorry if i missed info somewhere, but i would like to know if master will ever revert restriction like no weapon or wear harness at some point? Maybe when raising happiness?

Also when you wear harness, it will cause a problem when he tries to put on the belt and insert dildo into player character, because the belt slot is already occupied, and you can't insert plug while wearing belt/harness

Short question:

For me it was always enough to "get on all four", only make sure you are in the right spot

---

I'm sorry if i missed info somewhere, but i would like to know if master will ever revert restriction like no weapon or wear harness at some point? Maybe when raising happiness?

Also when you wear harness, it will cause a problem when he tries to put on the belt and insert dildo into player character, because the belt slot is already occupied, and you can't insert plug while wearing belt/harness

Once the owner likes the slave enough, you will get options in the "Can I do something for you?" menu to remove restrictions.

Short question:

Weird. When I got (I assume in the right position) on all four, she said "great. now start kissing/licking".

Then a timer counted down and ofc I failed because I had no idea what to do.