Hi zaira.

I've run into what look like another bug - the 'Freak Show job doesn't seem to work for me. In the Bannered Mare, it gets as far as Saadia saying 'you're going to be the star of a special show', then I get a message reading 'Where to go? Stopping job' and then it just stops and returns to the default state. I've tried it with the debug options enabled and it just loops around at this point.

Because I dont know how to set a "Spoiler button" please bw warnd and don´t read the rest of the text!!!!!!!!!!

Whwn I´m  asking for a special task then in the german Version of this mod apears a task told "Hurenmahl" (in english I think it will be "Whoremeal") I tryd this task but nothing happend! How cah I trigger this task?   And also in the Foxclub is a section in the basement with a group of soldiers and a big room with a dancefloor. Is there an activity that will trigger in this area or is it only to be used when I´m told to find a good place?

when trying to speak to wanda (may i ask you somthing ) LINE ... she tells leave me alone ?? is that a glitch..

No, that's means she doesn't like you enough to have conversation with you. Your relationship with her is low. Increase your relationship with her by giving her gifts or using console command "setrelationshiprank player 2" (or higher 3 or 4)

Hello. I'm not having a specific bug, but I'm wondering how u guys managed to get custom clothes working with this mod. Also is there a link to any outfits file I could download in which the clothes are already pre-defined... Sorry for my bad English...

I can try to explain it... Keep in mind I am terrible at explanations..

First put on the clothing you want for a particular job, as in Whoring, or femdom, or katty .

I find some items don't always work to well, But anyway lets say you have your Whore clothing on.

Now open the Maria MCM Menu, and on the right hand side of that I believe is a place you can click on the save outfit ( I may have the wording mixed up but I think it will make sense ).

Once you have clicked on that you will get another menu that wants you to pick from Whore, Slave, Femdom, sucubus what ever type outfit you have decided you have on. Now click one of those, and that should save whatever you have on as a Whore, Slave, Femdom, sucubus what ever Outfit. 

Now there is another spot on the right hand side of that MCM menu. where you may load and Outfit. one you have saved, and outfit you will be able to load it back up anytime from that MCM choice.

Play around with it a bit, and try to get clothing you think looks right, and all that give them names that make sense to you.

If you mess up some of them. If you are using Mod Organizer, which I think is best then go to Mod Organizer\overwrite\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaNPCOutfits

I guess it would be in Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaNPCOutfits   If you installed with NMM or something like that.

There you will find folders naned after the outfit you have saved as in cat, dancer, femdom, ponygirl, slave, Succubus, Whore

In these folders you will find little named .json scripts, that are the clothing that you have made. delete the one's that you think are screwed up, and then you can try to build them better next time.

Thats about the best i can do, as to enlightening you understanding of how to set up your clothing inventory.

Hello, I loved the mod, but maybe you could figure out some advantages in having a pimp, because right now she gets all our money and treat us really bad all the time. Maybe if you have a pimp, she could take care of buying the license and also giving you an income per day. Maybe if she is a follower, she could protect you from agressive animations or have some special event in alternate death where she rescue you. Because righ now, it's not worth to have the pimp.
Also, the frequency of NPCs asking for sex is to high and it's making kindda hard to play the game, could you add an option on MCMenu where we could be able to ajust this to better fit our play style?
Thank you 

Another question: I've made Camilla valerius the pimpo of my character, but she is not following me, how could I force her to do this?

Because the change you made to the pain screams during whipping scenes to avoid ctd from papyrus overload seems to effect all mods, you just inadvertently provided a fix for the "Angrim's Apprentice" mod, which was a bit notorious for ctd in the last part. I just ran through it and for the first time in many a play through didn't have any troubles with it at all.

Good job :) 

Unfortunately I had to rewrite the whole restraints code - it was based on Zaz Slot management but there is a bug that sometimes prohibits usage of weapons after being bound.

As a goodie you are now able to unequip locked restrained when your lockpicking skill is >= 20. If you are bound with ropes - search for a dagger or a sword.

But I think you have to start a new game :s ...

Hello, I loved the mod, but maybe you could figure out some advantages in having a pimp, because right now she gets all our money and treat us really bad all the time. Maybe if you have a pimp, she could take care of buying the license and also giving you an income per day. Maybe if she is a follower, she could protect you from agressive animations or have some special event in alternate death where she rescue you. Because righ now, it's not worth to have the pimp.

Also, the frequency of NPCs asking for sex is to high and it's making kindda hard to play the game, could you add an option on MCMenu where we could be able to ajust this to better fit our play style?

Thank you 

Another question: I've made Camilla valerius the pimpo of my character, but she is not following me, how could I force her to do this?

Such an option does already exists : "Johns per hour"

Pimp is a bit hard for now - I'll make pimp quest a bit softer in future.

Not all NPCs can be used as pimps - you have to try which NPCs works. Usually those who are intend to be followers works flawless.

P.S: Zhuleyah & Jana - 2 Followers specially designed  for Maria Eden

This is something for melon lovers - a real human would simply tumble down with such melons...

However - I prefer UUNP + normal size boobs.

nameless407 is the author of the extension - feel free to ask him about extending his work

So.... nothing happens?  The mod looks really nice but when I'm inside Fox Club and I walk up to someone and ask if they want to have fun, they say "Of course" and then just stand there. 
No matter what I ask, no one wants to do it, lol.  I've tried locking onto a target and hitting N which says my arousal and their arousal but still nothing.  I talked to the Fox Club owner and agreed to work there for her for half the profits but I can't figure out how to actually work.

Any advice?

Thank you 

Not all NPCs can be used as pimps - you have to try which NPCs works. Usually those who are intend to be followers works flawless.

What "Johns per hour" means? Is it like "Clients per hour"?

I've ran into a issue after updating to the latest version by uninstalling the previous version and installing the latest. The Maria Eden mcm is completely empty. Must a new game be started after each update or is there certain procedure that needs to be followed when updating Maria Eden?

What "Johns per hour" means? Is it like "Clients per hour"?

John is a nickname given to someone that hires a prostitute

Hi zaira.

I've run into what look like another bug - the 'Freak Show job doesn't seem to work for me. In the Bannered Mare, it gets as far as Saadia saying 'you're going to be the star of a special show', then I get a message reading 'Where to go? Stopping job' and then it just stops and returns to the default state. I've tried it with the debug options enabled and it just loops around at this point.

Create a new Freakshow Spot using the builder(self) >> create object spell in that area.

On the topic of pimps, may I suggest making the pimp confront johns who refuse to pay? Perhaps compare the pimp's level to the john's to see if the john will end up paying. Even if you don't have a pimp, if you're in a city and have a license, you could threaten to alert the guards. I would also love to see johns sometimes not remove bondage gear that they added if they also refuse to pay. It's pretty hard to alert the guards when there's a ball gag in your character's mouth. :)

Updated to the latest version.  The guards are clearly more aggressive in regards to enforcing prostitution licenses.  An issue I am seeing is that they arrest me for not having a license, take me to a auction house (description of houses not in english in english version), and there are forsworn there that immediately begin fighting the other auction house members.  Then the forsworn are killed and the guard who let me out of the cell just stands there.  Seems like a faction/hostility issue.

Thank you so much for this Update Zaira, I will be playing it once i get some problems that DDI installation has somehow messed up fixed..

Some thing testy between DDI, and FNIS I think, have cause me some animation problems..

But once I have that cleared up I will be testing this new release.   Thank You Again