I cannot buy a whore's license. I talked to the jarl's steward, selected to purchase, but it doesn't deduct any coin and adds nothing to my inventory. This is in Winterhold. Haven't tried in other cities yet. This is happening in the latest version.

For now you can add one via skyrim player.additem console or use the add item menu mod from nexus.

I've ran into a issue after updating to the latest version by uninstalling the previous version and installing the latest. The Maria Eden mcm is completely empty. Must a new game be started after each update or is there certain procedure that needs to be followed when updating Maria Eden?

Does anyknow know (or is there a list) of the keycode that the mariadefaults.json file uses? i tried to rebind the keys in the mcm and it wont let me bind the open mouth key away from M so i thought i'd try changing it in the json file but i cant work out the code that is being used.

thanks

Does anyknow know (or is there a list) of the keycode that the mariadefaults.json file uses? i tried to rebind the keys in the mcm and it wont let me bind the open mouth key away from M so i thought i'd try changing it in the json file but i cant work out the code that is being used.

thanks

try http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Input_Script#DXScanCodes

Thanks

I've ran into a issue after updating to the latest version by uninstalling the previous version and installing the latest. The Maria Eden mcm is completely empty. Must a new game be started after each update or is there certain procedure that needs to be followed when updating Maria Eden?

Hallo

ok, nach der Neuinstallation von, Maria Eden 2.1.20160813 habe ich jetzt kein, Maria Eden MCM Menü mehr. ?

Danke

Hi.  Had same issue.  I''m using the big german version file.

On a new game, it's all there right away with 4 option tabs i think it was.  Shows Ver 2.1.

For saved game, using the save game cleaner the MCM menu is back on a save.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

See steps in spolier tag if interested.

1 backup save

2 deactivate Maria Eden and add-ons (like MET) from load order

3 go back into game and and say ok when it says they are missing

4.save in a new slot - now with Maria and add-ons not active

5 open this 2nd save game in save cleaner

6 click (i) FixScriptInstances (had many), (ii) Delete all # (had 0), and (iii) delete broken actives (had a few)

7 open this save in skyrim

8 save this again as a save#3, then reload this save#3 and Menu should be back

9 worked for me anyway.   i

Also have Jaxonz MCM kicker installed - doubt you need it.  But just in case http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?

Can never trust save cleans that they are 100%.  So use at own risk.

-----------------

To zaira

This mod is really a pleasure.  Danke aber herzlich!

So many interesting features.  Voice acting in German is really well done.

Looking forward to getting much more in depth with this mod!  Especially the personality twists. :)

Hallo

ok, nach der Neuinstallation von, Maria Eden 2.1.20160813 habe ich jetzt kein, Maria Eden MCM Menü mehr. ?

Danke

Hi.  Had same issue.  I''m using the big german version file.

On a new game, it's all there right away with 4 option tabs i think it was.  Shows Ver 2.1.

For saved game, using the save game cleaner the MCM menu is back on a save.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

See steps in spolier tag if interested.

1 backup save

2 deactivate Maria Eden and add-ons (like MET) from load order

3 go back into game and and say ok when it says they are missing

4.save in a new slot - now with Maria and add-ons not active

5 open this 2nd save game in save cleaner

6 click (i) FixScriptInstances (had many), (ii) Delete all # (had 0), and (iii) delete broken actives (had a few)

7 open this save in skyrim

8 save this again as a save#3, then reload this save#3 and Menu should be back

9 worked for me anyway.   i

Also have Jaxonz MCM kicker installed - doubt you need it.  But just in case http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?

Can never trust save cleans that they are 100%.  So use at own risk.

-----------------

To zaira

This mod is really a pleasure.  Danke aber herzlich!

So many interesting features.  Voice acting in German is really well done.

Looking forward to getting much more in depth with this mod!  Especially the personality twists. :)

Danke für die Anleitung 1 bis 9

OK, ja danke, Save cleaner v. 2.06 is super, alles wieder in ordnung

Maria Eden MCM Menü is wieder da, lol

DANKE

After doing a few jobs the option for whoring yourself disappears, and never turns up again, any help with my predicament?

Try using the "stop quest" option in the "cheating" menu? It sounds like a previous whoring quest maybe didn't end properly, which would mean you can't start a new one until you force it to end. Just a guess.

I have been actually having a lot of fun with this latest update.

1. I truly am elated with the fact that I no longer lose all of my quest items... Thank you so Much :heart:

2. The surrender to the animals is fun, and funny sometimes, getting molested by a rabbit, or a chicken is sort of an erotic fetish. It is like all the little forest creature's gather up ( the deer, boar, wolf's, mastodons, and cats, bears', cow's and goats ) , and call a truce, and then take major advantage of the human Bitch..LOL  ( I like it, it is a lot of fun, perhaps you can expand on that in some way. )

3. I am still exploring some of the other thing's within the mod Update... It is a wonderful improvement each time you update

Thank you zaira very, very Much ;)

P.S. I had to install Sexlab aroused Redux, I did not want to, but for some reason, ( I think having to do with Latest FNIS update ) when I re installed all sexlab, and its mods, many of the older mods may have been compiled under FINIS 5.2. or earlier, and I think they like to conflict with the latest FNIS.

I am only guessing about that.

anyway I could not add all the SLAL animations with out Creature framework complaining, that the API was missing. but if I allow SLA-Redux to be installed there seems to be no problem.

I have turned the cloak to maximum time be for it triggers again, and anything else in its MCM that I could turn off I did, but I very much like having all the animations I can get... Diversity is a wonderful thing...

Thank you again zaira for all your hard work.

Every time I go to Melinda in Fox Club, she tries to get me to dress but the dresser is always empty and no matter what I put on, she doesn't do anything else.

Help?

I think zaira said that although Fox club still worked it was not 100% compatible at this time with the newer versions of Maria Prostitution.

Many feature's in that club would not function right.

as I understand it only the Slave training mod's. and the RiftenBrothel club, the METrainingAndAuctions, and the HouseOfBurden have been prepared properly for the latest versions.

But I am not positive about that, I may have been mistaken.

I personally have only been installing the METrainingAndAuctions and the RiftenBrothel.  I would rather not have any extras at this time that will cause me trouble.

zaira - thanks for the update.

"You can pee in my mouth" didn't work when doing prostitution for Hulda in Bannered mare. After arranging the sex, the customer would just stay there regardless of me laying on the floor with open mouth. The interesting thing was that I could do other whoring quests giving by Hulda or being solicited by NPCs, with the difference that customer who should pee in my mouth player would follow me around, even outside the Bannered mare and Whiterun. Cancelling "present whoring job" (You can pee in my mouth) didn't help. I had to cancel whole whoring (for Hulda) if want NPC to be released from that quest and from NPC's following me. For some reason, "You can pee in my mouth" doesn't work when working for the pimp. I tried this also in Riverwood, Sleeping Giant Inn (I previously spelled Delphine to be a pimp) and again, started a new game.

I can't post the log file because I started a new game again.

Thank you very much for fixing all the bugs from previous version and adding refusal of sex when whoring. Now the only thing that Payer is suffer is insults... I like that. Excellent work.

for the most part water is and item turned on or off when you make the cell in Tes construction.  There are instances where you have smaller placement of water as in a bird bath, or dweemer concrete water basin, but that is where it is mostly, your cell can either have water on or off, and you may raise or lower the level there as well. 

if you are messing with the .ESP be careful. zaira mod seems to be very touchy.

In CK cell properties you can define the waterlevel - increase it until it becomes visible in the bassin

Thx for all your helpful tips -slowly I got that...hurray !!

The water needed an activator ( a Little blue Position pointer...that has to be linked to the "water" - area, don´t ask me "why"?! :dodgy::)

Now I want NPCs to get naked inside - I´ll do that in some hours...I also like to link the "hog-tie-bed" and the "ceiling-chains" and the "special-Cages" as zaz-furniture to get them functionally usable as punishment-Location inside your mod. The Cages of ME-P are shown as activators in creation-kit. But installing them by the creation-kit makes them un-usable (I think because their activation-function is linked to jaxonz-positioner). okay so far - thx!!!

If there are pre-defined trigger boxes (and markers) for cages and prison doors (I detect this by linked references) - I use these boxes to detect whether an actor is inside or outside. The boxes has to be linked with the door. If I don't find a linked reference at a door I create trigger boxes and markers and try to place them properly at runtime.

Unfortunately this placement is never as precise as manual placed boxes and markers - so it can happen, that I don't detect the correct in/outside state. In the mod 7z you find a MariaEventSDK.htm - it describes all kinds of markers, links and boxes.

Oh-interesting...I maybe will be able to understand the way of linking those objects, but I think I´m too stupid, lol...If I spawn an "activator-furniture" like a Long-wall Cage, I have no Access even if there is the possibility to enter that Cage ( "einsperren") and no NPC will free me from the Cage.

I have some suggestings for your mod;-)))

If I use wrist-cuffs and other zaz-"toys", there´s also no way out (what is truely normal/Logical).

The best would be to Interrupt the questing as long this devices are in use to cause no missmatch in the Scripting. IF the "toys" got used by "self-bondage", I´d like to have an area (self-bondage-room/area)...could be an activator within that room , where a NPC (maybe programm-able as "helper" with the person-shooter) would visit you then, check your body-behaviour for chains and BD-stuff carried) and start a dialog. Within the dialog could follow maybe the part to get in-caged, left for hours or stuck again in more toys as a punishment for playing stupidy with the "toys".....

ANYWAY - - -!!!! at the end of beeing in-caged, there´s a big chance for you to set the Player free from any chains again !!!! (like "pull-away-all chains and get off the Cage" - script)...after that your normal scripts can go on.

if I talk about "Cage" i mean the Cages with doors (that are detected also if not spawned by the positioner...that tool spawns Cages WITHOUT DOORS)...I created a small Cage with the creation-kit WITH DOOR and it is busy in use by "HULDA" as "brothel-leader" to lock the player away for the whole night.

All spawn-able wall-gibbets I could not see in action for now. Maybe the scripts have not run long enough...

Within the "prison-overhoul-mod" Comes a fine hogtie Animation in ropes...lot of Gamers would maybe see this also more and longer. Maybe the night as "slave" could be also in ropes or in the gibbets (wall-cages) than in chains (by menu-choose-able) and randomly.

There are some zaz animations with furniture, that are not used by other mods but could be interesting to be intergrated. The Problem is, that the visible furniture you choose, has to spawn unvisible, as Long the Animation is running....maybe that is an idea for you:

Restrained-Post-Wall: ZAZAPCAO017 - ZAZAPCAO022. These are zbf-furnitures and maybe there´s a way to get the furniture invisible during the Animation (the Animation comes with furniture). The only sad aspect is, that the gamer can be pushed away from NPCs and by the "Whip-hits" and that´s another Problem).

Another idea is to lock the Keyboard while in zaz-furniture (but let NUM 3 alive for camera-perspective) and a Chance to stay in that furniture until a next "John" (customer) wants your Service. Specially this would cause a higher thrill for the BD-fans. That way the customer would start a dialog to free you FOR the next Job and that next Job could be more soft for interesting Exchange beween "thrill"- and soft- "sex". One time they let you inside the furniture, another time they don´t (randomly).....

So thank you for reading - and maybe this is interesting for you, zaira!

read you!:-)

I detect when the player is doing selfbondage (OnObjectEquipped). But such toys are never locked (unless you are using DDi that breaks ME).

If you simply want to be locked away - ME provides dozens of way to get this done. One way is: go into a well stuffed BDSM room and start the FuckToy quest (startquest MariaFuckToy).

My builder spell spawns cages without doors until you dropped them into final position - after that the door is added. Jaxonz positioner can move only a single object. If no door is added and you are not asked to save this modification the mod is not installed properly. ME must be installed after Jaxonz Positioner because it adds (ModEvent) features to it.

The long Zaz gibbets are broken - the Zaz animation stages are incomplete. That has to be fixed by Zaz.

Regarding furniture animations: This is already realized in sex scenes. If you select a furniture sex scene the "real" furniture is hidden until the sex animation ends. And the ME Wall Gibbet Activators are realized in the same way - if you activate such a device, it gets hidden and the animation gets started.

BD fans shall ask their pimp for jobs - most of the pimp jobs are very BDSM related - or be a bad whore (interrupting sex animations) very often - after some punishments your pimp will add some special restraints (Outfit : BDSM Whore) to you and your johns will not longer ask for services, they will demand services. Or simply absolve the whore training - it is 100% BDSM.

So since ME is really full of BDSM content (you need to explore and discover ME...) I currently concentrate on adding some realism (Follower gets hungry or tired, NPCs reactions becomes more complex etc., ) to make your BDSM trips a bit more immersive.

Hello,

this document...SDK .htm i have seen once -but now I can´t find that anymore. If I manually open the mod I have there only the meta.ini and history..and esp as usually. I´ll check out again the subfolders....

oh - I see that it is no longer included by my release scripts.

MariaEventSDK.7z

...one last question: IF i Change the "whiterun-area" that way with changing the outer walls (for more place for houses), that will be stored within the whiterun -cell. WORKING....BUT  watching from outside, I get no   Change of     walls(I can´t see the changes) IF i walk around the walls. Is it simply not possible to widen the area of the cities or can this change of cities also be changed from outside view???

thanks    for every idea !!!

Inside and outside view of cities are two completely different and independent cells. You have to model it twice - or more - because a city usually is divided in several inside and outside cells

Hallo...

Habe ein neues Spiel angefangen.

.Mein Problem

..Alle Meine Mannequins Puppen Haben Fußlappen An den Füßen. LOL

..Und wenn ich die Fußlappen aus dem Inventar raus nehme. Sind Sie, wieder im Inventar und an den Füßen.

ID ClothesPrisonerShoes "Fußlappen" [ARMO:0003CA00]

Hat jemand vielleicht das gleiche Problem?

ich weiß echt nicht mehr weiter.