Papyrus.0.log brauch ich

ist das normal, dass der im Downloadsordner landet?

Dieser trace besteht nur aus Fehlermeldungen

[_SD_patch_frostfall (27000D62)]._SD_addon_frostfall_01.OnUpdate() - "_SD_addon_frostfall_01.psc" Line 87

[08/08/2016 - 03:04:34PM] error: File "sanguinesDebauchery.esp" does not exist or is not currentl

Vielleicht mal ein neues Spiel starten

Ich denke mal,er hat nur die Logfile von MRM18870 heruntergeladen und erneut gepostet.

Er sollte mal den Papyrus-Log aktivieren,dann findet er auch eigene Logfiles

ich habe die Skyrim ini jetzt so geändert 

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

aber immer noch keine logs

Die Ini-Settings sind so richtig,nach einem Spiel sollte dann auch die entsprechende logfile generiert werden.

(Eigene Dateien/Spiele/Skyrim/Logs)

tut es nur leider nicht, habe jetzt 4 mal das Spiel gestartet 3 mal über SKSE einmal direkt über Skyrim, einmal sogar das komplette Intro durchgejuckelt, nix nada nothing

so jetzt einmal Vanilla außerhalb von mod organizer gestartet, hat mir zumindest schon mal die Ordner erstellt jetzt sind aber leer

I seem to have encountered the same problem as MRM18870 on the previous page. After a few johns, the dialog options disappear - both for potential johns and the innkeeper. This has happened in a couple of places. I've tried waiting, sleeping and nothing changes.

I've added a log,

Something has set your player into busy state - I can't see the reason and will add additional traces into the next release. You can help yourself with the unstuck option from cheat menu.

Or open console and enter

set MariaEdenBusy to 0

Thank you for looking at it zaira.

It is not a big thing, just a little minor thing that would be nice.  I know in Oblivion you could hide quest items, but leave them in the inventory, but the player could not see them.

I used it some, but had to be careful, as it was a bool setting, and if you did not flip it back, the items remained invisible..LOL

I have not looked, but I bet there is a way to ignore quest Items.  Or I guess you could develop a form list, but that is a lot of extra trouble.

Only reason I like to keep the Black books around is it makes it easy to go back to Hermaeus Mora dungeons, with out cheating I am not sure if there is another way to go back to any of those dungeons.

And yes I knew about, and did kill the captor quite often to retrieve my gear.  It is just that is not always and Option.  But thank you for reminding me about that.

I really appreciate that you are considering finding a way to leave quest items alone.

Sorry for being off-topic... I also think quest items should not be taken away, but out of curiosity i have to ask, is there any reason to go back to the Hermaeus Mora dungeons once they are finished? Currently I find it more annoying that I cannot put those books into a shelf.

I find my self going back to most all of the dungeons from time to time. I enjoy revisiting them for the battles, and some add on mods require you to revisit many of the dungeons, as well as for the reasons I mentioned earlier, ( I like using zairas wonderful Mod to surrender to the various mob's, and then with the bug testing ability that zairaa Mod has, I can view the many sometimes new, and unique animations that the really talented animators of skyrim have made. ) Some mobs only exist in certain dungeons, and so I like going back to them.

I really appreciate that you are considering finding a way to leave quest items alone.

Found a solution. Next release keeps quest items where they are.

Thank you so much zaira :shy: .  I really do appreciate your hard work.

Keeping quest Items may be a little thing to some, but it can be so helpful to have those items available.

It also makes your mod have more possibility of allowing players to continue there normal skyrim quests. if they want too.

I think that would stabilize your mod more than anything. If it keeps the main game intact, then it just furthers the enjoyment of your mod, and extends its play-ability  in so many ways.

Papyrus.0.log brauch ich

[_SD_patch_frostfall (27000D62)]._SD_addon_frostfall_01.OnUpdate() - "_SD_addon_frostfall_01.psc" Line 87

[08/08/2016 - 03:04:34PM] error: File "sanguinesDebauchery.esp" does not exist or is not currentl

Ich denke mal,er hat nur die Logfile von MRM18870 heruntergeladen und erneut gepostet.

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Die Ini-Settings sind so richtig,nach einem Spiel sollte dann auch die entsprechende logfile generiert werden.

tut es nur leider nicht, habe jetzt 4 mal das Spiel gestartet 3 mal über SKSE einmal direkt über Skyrim, einmal sogar das komplette Intro durchgejuckelt, nix nada nothing

so jetzt einmal Vanilla außerhalb von mod organizer gestartet, hat mir zumindest schon mal die Ordner erstellt jetzt sind aber leer

Welche Skyrim.Ini hast du denn bearbeitet? Die im Ordner Eigene Dateien? Das wäre die falsche,denn das ist nur eine Sicherheitskopie.

Du mußt die unter Steam/Skyrim ändern...also da,wo das Spiel installiert ist

Papyrus.0.log brauch ich

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Welche Skyrim.Ini hast du denn bearbeitet? Die im Ordner Eigene Dateien? Das wäre die falsche,denn das ist nur eine Sicherheitskopie.

Du mußt die unter Steam/Skyrim ändern...also da,wo das Spiel installiert ist

nachdem ich alle mods deinstalliert habe, mod organizer deinstalliert und neu installiert, dann alle Mods wieder rauf habe ich endlich ne log Datei: 

Papyrus.0.log

I seem to have encountered the same problem as MRM18870 on the previous page. After a few johns, the dialog options disappear - both for potential johns and the innkeeper. This has happened in a couple of places. I've tried waiting, sleeping and nothing changes.

I've added a log,

Something has set your player into busy state - I can't see the reason and will add additional traces into the next release. You can help yourself with the unstuck option from cheat menu.

Or open console and enter

set MariaEdenBusy to 0

Many thanks. This fix works fine for now.

nachdem ich alle mods deinstalliert habe, mod organizer deinstalliert und neu installiert, dann alle Mods wieder rauf habe ich endlich ne log Datei: 

• Cannot open store for class "UIWheelMenu", missing file?
  • ERROR: Unable to bind script MariaWJVaginalJobScript to  (206074BA) because their base types do not match

[08/08/2016 - 07:25:02PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable...

• ERROR: Static function CopyFormList not found on object mariasutils
  • ERROR: mariaedenstools.VERSION() being called on an invalid object

Sieht nach einem kompletten Installationsfehler aus - die Scripts werden nicht gefunden. Wenn du MO hast, muss dein Maria Ordner einen Scripts Ordner enthalten.

• Cannot open store for class "UIWheelMenu", missing file?
  • ERROR: Unable to bind script MariaWJVaginalJobScript to  (206074BA) because their base types do not match

[08/08/2016 - 07:25:02PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable...

• ERROR: Static function CopyFormList not found on object mariasutils
  • ERROR: mariaedenstools.VERSION() being called on an invalid object

Sieht nach einem kompletten Installationsfehler aus - die Scripts werden nicht gefunden. Wenn du MO hast, muss dein Maria Ordner einen Scripts Ordner enthalten.

habe jetzt mal die englische version installiert, script ordner scheinen vorhanden schauen wir mal, war leider nichts, die Ordner sind alle installiert und die Inhalte vorhanden.

It is not a big thing, just a little minor thing that would be nice.  I know in Oblivion you could hide quest items, but leave them in the inventory, but the player could not see them.

I used it some, but had to be careful, as it was a bool setting, and if you did not flip it back, the items remained invisible..LOL

I have not looked, but I bet there is a way to ignore quest Items.  Or I guess you could develop a form list, but that is a lot of extra trouble.

Only reason I like to keep the Black books around is it makes it easy to go back to Hermaeus Mora dungeons, with out cheating I am not sure if there is another way to go back to any of those dungeons.

And yes I knew about, and did kill the captor quite often to retrieve my gear.  It is just that is not always and Option.  But thank you for reminding me about that.

If a way can't be found around it, how about doing what Skyrimll does? Items removed during enslavement end up in a container in Sanguine's realm. I thought that was a pretty immersive, brilliant way of handling it.

If you could have all items moved to a container upon removal instead of going to the npc pimp, and come up with  an immersive excuse for it, then it gets around the problem of removing quest items.  It's a quick fix until a solution presents itself. 

I think the original Maria's Eden had a function where all your stuff ended up in her wardrobe. What if you put a shopkeeper stall in one of the towns where the shopkeeper is a fence that sells your taken stuff back to you?

If a way can't be found around it, how about doing what Skyrimll does? Items removed during enslavement end up in a container in Sanguine's realm. I thought that was a pretty immersive, brilliant way of handling it.

If you could have all items moved to a container upon removal instead of going to the npc pimp, and come up with  an immersive excuse for it, then it gets around the problem of removing quest items.  It's a quick fix until a solution presents itself. 

I think the original Maria's Eden had a function where all your stuff ended up in her wardrobe. What if you put a shopkeeper stall in one of the towns where the shopkeeper is a fence that sells your taken stuff back to you?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57586-maria-eden/page-91?do=findComment&comment=1637469

zaira found a way to keep the Quest items safe.. in that post, so I am truly happy with this.. the quest Items were probably the most troublesome of items removed. as they were what mostly totaled the ability to continue the game.

So I was elated to hear that zaira had found a way to leave the quest items alone. 

as for the other stuff.. I can get more, and I don't find normal stuff that bad to lose. [ I know some people truly hate losing some Item they got a really good enchantment on, but that never really bothered me. ]

I see leaving the Quest Items alone as a major improvement, because it brings the mod to a point where it can merge with the main story quest's, and I find that very nice.

The edited prisoner clothes from the mod is showing up bright bluish purple with the newest version for me. The mesh seems to work (as does the rest of the mod), but the texture doesn't. Mod Organiser says the files are not being overwritten. I tried re-downloading and reinstalling the mod in case I had somehow received a corrupted file, but that didn't solve the issue. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm using the English version of the mod.

The edited prisoner clothes from the mod is showing up bright bluish purple with the newest version for me. The mesh seems to work (as does the rest of the mod), but the texture doesn't. Mod Organiser says the files are not being overwritten. I tried re-downloading and reinstalling the mod in case I had somehow received a corrupted file, but that didn't solve the issue. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm using the English version of the mod.

I found the texture was there it is here "Maria-v2-01-20160807-024052_ENG.7z\textures\clothes\prisoner\f\"

I have not had to put them on in game, but the 7z package does have the textures. Here they are in JPG format, from that folder, of course in the folder they are .dds format

post-123-0-48424700-1470748322_thumb.jpg

I'm having an issue with the new mod where when the master goes to purchase a pony dress outfit the scene ends and nothing happns. I then tried loading the outfit from the MCM. The outfit appears, but uit doesn't show up in inventory and can't be removed, even with the removeallitems command.

I created the outfit from the devious assets mod. Is that the problem? Is there a specific mod I should get the devious devices from to create a pony outfit?

I am having a really interesting issue. I get the quest to see the jarl. Do that. Talk to Battle-Born. Get update to go talk to stranger in Bannered mare. Try to open the door, and end up with either a CTD or an Infinite pre-loading screen (the fog at the base of the black screen).

I looked through several pages of the support log but couldnt find anything like this. I followed all the instructions listed for install. What am I missing?

Need log (zipped). But don't thing that it is related to ME - since I made it Enderal compatible there are no more cell modifications in the mod.

I am still new to the whole troubleshooting thing. By log i guess you mean the crash log from the game? Or SKSE? Where would i find those?

I also noticed something else going through the support topic here. I appear to be missing, in some meaning of the word, several parts of the MCM. I have seen people post about several hotkey options that i cant seem to find, one being the "show ass" button; and the wheel menu that you mentioned i cant seem to find either.

Did I miss something in the download? Or am I just blind and am just not seeing them. Sorry for being an annoyance about this, but it looks like an awesome mod and I am really excited to play it.

You need to install UI extensions. Then you can pull up the options wheel. With an xbox controller, it would be hitting the right or left directional button. A round "wheel of fortune" pops up and then you select what you need to do like the "show ass" option.

I'm not sure what the keystroke is. 

So what is the fix for the prisoner outfit/roughspun tunic texture? Associate it in nifskope? Delete the mesh from the mod entirely? I see the texture in the textures folder, but it's not getting applied to the mesh.

It's an interesting-looking mesh, with a low-plunging neckline and what look like ropes across the torso just under the breasts.

Not a bad situation at the moment because there are so many other clothes, but a fix or instructions on how would be nice because I tend to let my pc mine for ore in the roughspun tunic (to keep cool as well as give other miners a look at her, um, assets) and I like it.

EDIT: deleted it. Still want to get a texture working for it, though. Looks interesting.

i'm having some problems , how do i start the auction , my charachter surrenders on every combat , and nothing .

is it an installation issue ( i probably didn't understand how to install ) i use the last version of the mod ( not the quick start , the probleme is from here ? ) whit MEtraining and riften , and none of the others files .

so if it is an installation problem could someone tell me how to install ( in the front page of the mod its too fuzzy for me ) .

I found the texture was there it is here "Maria-v2-01-20160807-024052_ENG.7z\textures\clothes\prisoner\f\"

I have not had to put them on in game, but the 7z package does have the textures. Here they are in JPG format, from that folder, of course in the folder they are .dds format

So what is the fix for the prisoner outfit/roughspun tunic texture? Associate it in nifskope? Delete the mesh from the mod entirely? I see the texture in the textures folder, but it's not getting applied to the mesh.

It's an interesting-looking mesh, with a low-plunging neckline and what look like ropes across the torso just under the breasts.

Not a bad situation at the moment because there are so many other clothes, but a fix or instructions on how would be nice because I tend to let my pc mine for ore in the roughspun tunic (to keep cool as well as give other miners a look at her, um, assets) and I like it.

EDIT: deleted it. Still want to get a texture working for it, though. Looks interesting.

When i first started a new game after installing ME the texture was blue, after running bodyslide for a different reason and re-loading the save the texture works correctly so either bodyslide fixed it or it was a render bug

Everything for me has been working until i got given a sex toy and told to dance, when i start dancing the toy fell out which repeated for the first several times i inserted and tried to dance, eventually it stayed in and my PC was able to dance with the toy in but PC's dom never updates, if i stop dancing i get the "who told you to stop" dialogue, if i try to talk to dom while dancing i get the "get on your knee's dialogue" and if i do that i get the "who told you to stop" and so on

I left the PC dancing for quite a while (went through all the different dances) but dom never updated with new dialogue/task, how long do you need to dance with the toy for that quest?