The follower keeps you as pony girl until you have been fucked 10 times.

The automatic job triggers are paused as long as you be a pony girl - but if you ask for a job - it will break game play. I'll lock the jobs in next release. The best would be to put a gag into the pony girl outfit - than you have no chance to ask for anything...

I have take the gag from the ponygirl outfit you posted, but i have take the other ones, this allows me with this Mmmmmmhhhhhh and so on ;-)

PS: good to know this with the 10 times!

Kurz auf deutsch zusammengefasst:

Ich weiß leider nicht wie man das macht, aber andere können das mit sicherheit... sie meinte nur zu mir in der Taverne, dass sie mich nackt sehen will, das Ponygirl Outfit blieb soweit erhalten, bis eben auf die Ponystiefel.. ansonsten habe ich berücksichtigt das die Animation nur dann funktioniert, wenn man beim generieren des Outfits den Harness weg lässt, wenn ich da einen anderen als Kleidung abspeichere funktioniert es zwar auch, aber man bewegt sich dann nicht mehr auf allen vieren fort.. ich glaube das solltest du in deiner Beschreibung ergänzen, damit sich die Leute auskennen,.. ich weiß es auch nur deshalb, weil ich mich schon lange mit deinen Mod's beschäftige und es irgendwo zwischendurch gelesen hatte! ;-)

Ansonsten die Peitsch-Szene arbeitet jetzt bei mir zumindest einwandfrei!

Kleine Probleme eben wie gesagt, ich war bei den Ställen von Weißlauf als Pony, aber deine beschriebene Aktion vonwegen Pferd kam nicht.. ich besitze ein Pferd und als es Nacht wurde, meinte meine Herrin, sie ist müde und will nun schlafen gehen, Taverne usw.. sie ging aber nur zum Pferd und stieg auf.. bewegte sich dann leider nicht mehr.

Eine Frage zuletzt: was soll das mit dem Abspeichern der Animationen? Da blicke ich nicht ganz durch.. weil da sind einfach zu viele, um auswendig zu wissen was - was sein soll.. kann ich diese nicht einfach random her nehmen? Weil ehrlich gesagt, was da abgespielt wird überspringe ich meistens eh.. daher eher mein Wunsch auf eine Geschlechterauswahl.. immer nur von Männern gef*** zu werden,.. naja.. nicht so mein Fall! ;-)

Aber das sind eher Kleinigkeiten,.. besten Dank für dein grandioses Update und weiter so! :-)

Liebe Grüße

The text edit dialogue before sex scene is used for filtering the animation list. Enter nothing for an unfiltered list or eg doggy if you want to select a doggy sex animation or bound for animations that are supposed to be used for bound actors 

The text edit dialogue before sex scene is used for filtering the animation list. Enter nothing for an unfiltered list or eg doggy if you want to select a doggy sex animation or bound for animations that are supposed to be used for bound actors 

where the animations are saved?

Wo werden die eingegebenen Animationen denn bitte abgespeichert?

Da wird nix gespeichert, das ist nur ein Hilfsmittel um aus den hunderten Sexlab Animation etwas zu finden.

Ich verstehe,.. naja ich habe in der vorigen Version die Auswahl was da abgespielt werden soll immer mit der Tab Taste weg geklickt, dann spiele es halt eben irgendwas zufällig ab.

Edit: Kann ich das auch irgendwo abschalten? Jetzt muss ich vor jeder Sex-Animation zwei mal Tab drücken, um die Auswahl zu überspringen.. also ich würde es bei mir gerne so haben, dass immer irgendwas zufällig abgespielt wird, SexLab sucht sich da schon etwas aus.

...und noch eine Kleinigkeit, welche mir aufgefallen ist.. wenn die Herrin nun sagt, sie sei hungrig und geht in eine Taverne, dann fragt sie immer nur, ob die Sklavin hier anschaffen darf.. der Dialog mit dem Essen, welcher in einer vorherigen Version bei mir immer da war, kommt nun leider nicht mehr.

Edit2: jedes mal, wenn die Herrin sich neue Kleidung kauft, kauft sie sich beim nächsten Besuch in einem Geschäft nun auch wieder eine neue Peitsche... und die Gesichtsausdrücke, welche ich eigentlich immer recht spannend fand nach den Piercings, Keuschheitsgürtel usw. am eigenen Charakter sind nun leider auch nicht mehr vorhanden... sie schaut immer gleich drein.

Edit3: die Male der Peitsche verschwinden bei mir nicht mehr, ich weiß jetzt nicht ob es ein Bug ist, oder ob dies Absicht war.. ich persönlich finde es jedoch absolut fantastisch!!! Viel besser, als wenn die Striemen nach 5~10 Sekunden wieder verblassen!

PS: dürfte ein Bug gewesen sein, sie verschwinden nach reload nun wieder wie gehabt.

Grüße!

zaira, would you consider adding a chance that NPC's who you approach for sex might refuse to pay you and rape you instead when freelancing? The reason I ask is that the mod really feels like it needs some risks/downsides for freelancing compared to having a pimp. You obviously make a lot more money when freelancing, so having a pimp should have the benefit of being more safe and reliable in comparison, otherwise why would anyone willingly part with half of their earnings? Just an idea.

Is already implemented - it could happen that your john doesn't pay (based in actor value morality) and if he is member of the bandit faction he might become your pimp.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. I guess I've just been running into NPCs with high morality so far. I'll try some freelance followers, as you mentioned.

zaira - I installed new version on the new game. I set the tavern clothes as default clothes for prostitution. I putted on the player, saved the game and exit. After reloading the game, tavern cloth became ordinary cloth. All attributes were lost and no NPC approaching to me. Same as in previous version.

Am I supposed to be able to whore myself at bandit camps? I have the ring that makes them non-aggressive. I put the ring on, go to the Halted Steam Camp and speak to one of the bandits. I say "I want to make lots of money really quick" (it seemed like the most appropriate dialogue option) and the bandit says that I work for him now. He follows me around but I can't actually sell myself to the other bandits in the camp, there's no dialogue option with them even though I have my whore clothes on. How can I make this work?

This mod is like a game I do not want to mention on here... a bug is fixed, 10 others arise........ :lol:

As for myself.. I delete this mod and say goodbye from this thread.. nice job, but somehow nothing really.. at least not for my taste!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dieser Mod ist wie ein Spiel, welches ich hier nicht weiter nennen möchte... ein Fehler wird behoben, 10 andere entstehen........ :lol:

Was mich selbst betrifft.. ich lösche diesen Mod und verabschiede mich aus diesem Thread.. nette Arbeit, aber irgendwie nichts richtig.. zumindest nicht für meinen Geschmack!

Freundliche Grüße,

Greetings

Mike

zaira - I installed new version on the new game. I set the tavern clothes as default clothes for prostitution. I putted on the player, saved the game and exit. After reloading the game, tavern cloth became ordinary cloth. All attributes were lost and no NPC approaching to me. Same as in previous version.

Do you use mod organizer or nexus? Be sure to create from your overwrite the mod or the clothes won't show up. 

I am having a really interesting issue. I get the quest to see the jarl. Do that. Talk to Battle-Born. Get update to go talk to stranger in Bannered mare. Try to open the door, and end up with either a CTD or an Infinite pre-loading screen (the fog at the base of the black screen).

I looked through several pages of the support log but couldnt find anything like this. I followed all the instructions listed for install. What am I missing?

Need log (zipped). But don't thing that it is related to ME - since I made it Enderal compatible there are no more cell modifications in the mod.

That's Sex Slaves. Not this mod. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1380-sexlab-sex-slaves-61-may-11-2016/

Can any one pls tell me where dos Maria Eden Prostitution save outfittes and settings ? :)

It depends on how you are managing your mods. Do you use MO? With MO, it dumps them in the overwrite. When you exit your game, you have to create a mod from that overwrite, activate it, and the outfits will show up next time you load. 

Zaira, I know it's a time consuming hassle to put some of these details on the front page. But what do you think of the idea of doing what the SD+ author does and just putting a link to an offsite text description of how to handle things like this? Then you could have a couple of people you trust post these sorts of details and make changes as needed, and you don't have to be bothered with more than ensuring no one is misrepresenting what is in the mod in that text instruction manual that's on an external site.

It beats having the same questions come up over and over again to be answered (or not). Then people could just tell them to go look at the instruction manual. 

Do you use mod organizer or nexus? Be sure to create from your overwrite the mod or the clothes won't show up. 

I'm using NMM. But didn't have this problem in versions before this one and previous one.

And I don't understand this:

Be sure to create from your overwrite the mod or the clothes won't show up.

(I never needed to overwrite any mod with ME's mod.)

I'm using NMM. But didn't have this problem in versions before this one and previous one.

And I don't understand this:

Be sure to create from your overwrite the mod or the clothes won't show up.

(I never needed to overwrite any mod with ME's mod.)

I don't know if NMM does overwrite. MO takes any data that's generated by mods or the game itself like logs, or these outfits, that it doesn't understand what to do with and puts it into what's called an "overwrite". You then either create a "mod" from that overwrite or just move the files to their appropriate mod file folders they should be in.

It sounds like you're having an issue with the outfits being saved to the right file location but I don't know NMM so can't help with that.

Sospice - NMM doesn't make a problem for me. Works great with ME. The problem is that when once ME creates json file for outfits the saved outfit lost its attributes on game loading. So no NPC approaching to me. Also "Repair outfit" doesn't solve the problem.

This mod is like a game I do not want to mention on here... a bug is fixed, 10 others arise........ :lol:

As for myself.. I delete this mod and say goodbye from this thread.. nice job, but somehow nothing really.. at least not for my taste!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dieser Mod ist wie ein Spiel, welches ich hier nicht weiter nennen möchte... ein Fehler wird behoben, 10 andere entstehen........ :lol:

Was mich selbst betrifft.. ich lösche diesen Mod und verabschiede mich aus diesem Thread.. nette Arbeit, aber irgendwie nichts richtig.. zumindest nicht für meinen Geschmack!

Schade drum. Aber es ist wie es ist - ich habe das Glück programmieren zu können und schaffe mir ein Spiel nach meinen Vorstellungen. Ich teile es mit anderen aber mein Ziel ist nicht das Teilen sondern die 100% Umsetzung meiner Vorstellungen. Du mußt einfach mit dem leben, was andere umsetzen.

Ich wäre dir gern entgegen gekommen aber Modding ist sau hart. Der kleinste Erfolg ist mit unglaublich vielen Fehlschlägen erkämpft - ich schaffe einfach nicht noch mehr - viel Spaß bei deiner Suche nach dem was wir vermutlich alle finden wollen: Die Fleischwerdung der Phantasie - das Eintauchen in einer fremden Identität - sei es, eine Frau sein zu können oder ein Sklave oder eine Hure...

-------

Sad to see you leaving  - however - I have the luck to be able to program skyrim to fulfill my fantasies. I share my mod but my goal is to realize my fantasies and not the sharing. You can only take what we modders create.

I would appreciate to do more for you, but the modding business is rock hard - every little success is paid with myriads of failures. I am unable to achieve more. Good luck to find the thing that probably most of us try to find - diving into a new identity - like being a woman, a slave or a whore...

Sospice - NMM doesn't make a problem for me. Works great with ME. The problem is that when once ME creates json file for outfits the saved outfit lost its attributes on game loading. So no NPC approaching to me. Also "Repair outfit" doesn't solve the problem.

Log of startup please...

Log of startup please...

I'm sorry, I'm confused. "Start up"?.. where can I find that one... I do apologize for stupid question but I'm very low with my concentration..

Log of startup please...

I'm sorry, I'm confused. "Start up"?.. where can I find that one... I do apologize for stupid question but I'm very low with my concentration..

The clothes are there but not working?

When I have a problem with the outfit being recognized properly I just equip it from the ME MCM. I almost always bypass the clothes given to you from filled wardrobes, chests or NPC pimps because the problem you're describing seems to come up pretty frequently.  

From the changelog;

Gangbangs: if you surrender during combat, your items gets confiscated, you gets bound and gangbanged. If your enemy has gangbanged you before you will become a fuck toy of your enemy (limited to camps) or you will be sold for an auction after the gangbang. If your enemy is a creature you only gets gangbanged. After a gangbang you have a short time to flee."

Is this just a ME function? Or is it relying on surrender functionality from other mods like Cursed Loot and Sexlab Defeat? If the former, how do you surrender during combat?

PLease, please, please

Use DD for your blindfolds.

Or if not then an MCM to allow them to be turned off.

You may as well fade to black screen with the current blindfold settings.

PLease, please, please

Use DD for your blindfolds.

Or if not then an MCM to allow them to be turned off.

You may as well fade to black screen with the current blindfold settings.

You can change the strength of the blindfold effect for Maria Eden (or turn it off completely, like I do) with the ZaZ Animation Pack MCM