Thank you for looking at it zaira.

It is not a big thing, just a little minor thing that would be nice.  I know in Oblivion you could hide quest items, but leave them in the inventory, but the player could not see them.

I used it some, but had to be careful, as it was a bool setting, and if you did not flip it back, the items remained invisible..LOL

I have not looked, but I bet there is a way to ignore quest Items.  Or I guess you could develop a form list, but that is a lot of extra trouble.

Only reason I like to keep the Black books around is it makes it easy to go back to Hermaeus Mora dungeons, with out cheating I am not sure if there is another way to go back to any of those dungeons.

And yes I knew about, and did kill the captor quite often to retrieve my gear.  It is just that is not always and Option.  But thank you for reminding me about that.

I really appreciate that you are considering finding a way to leave quest items alone.

Ich kriege den MOD einfach nicht zum laufen

Installiert mit Mod organizer, keine fehlenden Master werden mir angezeigt und  anschließend Fnis generate der Mod lädt Ingame und ich habe Zugriff auf das MCM Menü

ich kann zwar jemanden folgen lassen und mich als Hure für ihn verdingen aber das war es dann, keine Interaktionen möglich. die einzige Antwort, die ich ständig bekomme ist "natürlich

Die Schaltflächen im MCM Menü zeigen nur den Befehl unterhalb des Menüs aber tun sonst nichts. Die Hotkeys funktionieren Ingame auch nicht

ich habe jetzt schon mehrmals Spiel und Mods hochgeladen. Immer das gleiche Ergebnis, kann mir einer sagen welchen Schritt ich vergessen haben könnte?

Wäre für eine schnelle Antwort dankbar

PapyrusUtilDev.log meinst du den log?

Thank you for looking at it zaira.

It is not a big thing, just a little minor thing that would be nice.  I know in Oblivion you could hide quest items, but leave them in the inventory, but the player could not see them.

I used it some, but had to be careful, as it was a bool setting, and if you did not flip it back, the items remained invisible..LOL

I have not looked, but I bet there is a way to ignore quest Items.  Or I guess you could develop a form list, but that is a lot of extra trouble.

Only reason I like to keep the Black books around is it makes it easy to go back to Hermaeus Mora dungeons, with out cheating I am not sure if there is another way to go back to any of those dungeons.

And yes I knew about, and did kill the captor quite often to retrieve my gear.  It is just that is not always and Option.  But thank you for reminding me about that.

I really appreciate that you are considering finding a way to leave quest items alone.

Sorry for being off-topic... I also think quest items should not be taken away, but out of curiosity i have to ask, is there any reason to go back to the Hermaeus Mora dungeons once they are finished? Currently I find it more annoying that I cannot put those books into a shelf.

Hi - I have a problem at the tavern . After 4 or 5 jobs for Hulda ( innkeeper ) I don't get any further ones, no one approach me, I don't have talk option if I address them - no matter how long I wait. Is this a known problem, and what can I do about it ? I started working for the innkeeper 3 times now, and this happens each time.

Hi

Great looking mod so far, though I think I'm just scratching the surface. Just a quick question on the special jobs (The ones under the 'Do you have a job for me' dialog). At the moment, it seems I have to ask for these manually, and then choose which one I want from a list. Are there any plans to have an option for my pimp/master to assign these automatically, or at least  randomise the one I'm given when I ask for it based on my performance?

Thanks for all your effort with this zaira!

EDIT: Nevermind on the latter point. It seems I had a debug option turned on in the MCM that was letting me choose my own job. Switched it off, and now things make a lot more sense :)

No logs no fixes...

Is this the log file you need?

• Update your Zaz Animation Pack to the latest version - this is a hard requirement
  • This is a broken save game containing rests from Sanguine Debauchery - it's frostfall plugin is still running but the main mod has been removed

I will check this out with the plug in ( Enderal created quite a mess with the mods when I uninstalled it and it tried to restore Skyrim - I must have missed this one ) - but isn't ZaZ v61 with patch v611 already the newest?

btw will you further support Enderal? - actually I think it's the better Skyrim :) ( I just miss the mods so far )

Ich kriege den MOD einfach nicht zum laufen

Installiert mit Mod organizer, keine fehlenden Master werden mir angezeigt und  anschließend Fnis generate der Mod lädt Ingame und ich habe Zugriff auf das MCM Menü

ich kann zwar jemanden folgen lassen und mich als Hure für ihn verdingen aber das war es dann, keine Interaktionen möglich. die einzige Antwort, die ich ständig bekomme ist "natürlich

Die Schaltflächen im MCM Menü zeigen nur den Befehl unterhalb des Menüs aber tun sonst nichts. Die Hotkeys funktionieren Ingame auch nicht

ich habe jetzt schon mehrmals Spiel und Mods hochgeladen. Immer das gleiche Ergebnis, kann mir einer sagen welchen Schritt ich vergessen haben könnte?

Wäre für eine schnelle Antwort dankbar

attachicon.gifPapyrusUtilDev.log meinst du den log?

oder den kompletten modeditor log ? : 

ModOrganizer.log

I am having a really interesting issue. I get the quest to see the jarl. Do that. Talk to Battle-Born. Get update to go talk to stranger in Bannered mare. Try to open the door, and end up with either a CTD or an Infinite pre-loading screen (the fog at the base of the black screen).

I looked through several pages of the support log but couldnt find anything like this. I followed all the instructions listed for install. What am I missing?

Need log (zipped). But don't thing that it is related to ME - since I made it Enderal compatible there are no more cell modifications in the mod.

I am still new to the whole troubleshooting thing. By log i guess you mean the crash log from the game? Or SKSE? Where would i find those?

I also noticed something else going through the support topic here. I appear to be missing, in some meaning of the word, several parts of the MCM. I have seen people post about several hotkey options that i cant seem to find, one being the "show ass" button; and the wheel menu that you mentioned i cant seem to find either.

Did I miss something in the download? Or am I just blind and am just not seeing them. Sorry for being an annoyance about this, but it looks like an awesome mod and I am really excited to play it.

Papyrus.0.log brauch ich

ist das normal, dass der im Downloadsordner landet?

Dieser trace besteht nur aus Fehlermeldungen

[_SD_patch_frostfall (27000D62)]._SD_addon_frostfall_01.OnUpdate() - "_SD_addon_frostfall_01.psc" Line 87

[08/08/2016 - 03:04:34PM] error: File "sanguinesDebauchery.esp" does not exist or is not currentl

Vielleicht mal ein neues Spiel starten

Papyrus.0.log brauch ich

[_SD_patch_frostfall (27000D62)]._SD_addon_frostfall_01.OnUpdate() - "_SD_addon_frostfall_01.psc" Line 87

[08/08/2016 - 03:04:34PM] error: File "sanguinesDebauchery.esp" does not exist or is not currentl

Ich denke mal,er hat nur die Logfile von MRM18870 heruntergeladen und erneut gepostet.

Er sollte mal den Papyrus-Log aktivieren,dann findet er auch eigene Logfiles

Papyrus.0.log brauch ich

Ich denke mal,er hat nur die Logfile von MRM18870 heruntergeladen und erneut gepostet.

ich habe die Skyrim ini jetzt so geändert 

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

aber immer noch keine logs

Papyrus.0.log brauch ich

ich habe die Skyrim ini jetzt so geändert 

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

aber immer noch keine logs

Die Ini-Settings sind so richtig,nach einem Spiel sollte dann auch die entsprechende logfile generiert werden.

(Eigene Dateien/Spiele/Skyrim/Logs)