How do I access this menu for the mod?  If it's supposed to be a mcm it's not showing up.  And if it's supposed to be a pop up radial menu what button do i press?

Yeah I tried a few different things and I can't get this mod to work at all.  Is there any other mods that don't mix with this one that could cause it not to load?

Hi hello, long time lurker, first time poster. Don't know if this was answered, but when I try to go through becoming someones whore, they'll tell me to strip and then nothing happens. Even if I add in the whores outfit via the item search mod or command prompt. Would the hydra slave mod cause this as well? Is there a known conflict or fix?

How do I access this menu for the mod?  If it's supposed to be a mcm it's not showing up.  And if it's supposed to be a pop up radial menu what button do i press?

Yeah I tried a few different things and I can't get this mod to work at all.  Is there any other mods that don't mix with this one that could cause it not to load?

Fisrt you must have installed UIExtensions

Then you must define the key in Maria's MCM menu. There are 2 keys that open the wheel menu (by default left and right arrow keys.) You must define them once in MCM before they work.

zaira - I'm sure you get sick seeing me posting here ;) I sooooo love your mod that I can't resist not to comment or praise your mod or ask a question as I do now:

I have noticed that when Player is doing prostitution and use "You can pee in my mouth" the relationship with the NPC who peed in her/his mouth increases. It doesn't bother me at all, actually, I like it, but there is a "problem" when the same thing is happening with bandits. If that's the case with bandits, by the time they stop to be hostile but friendly even if I remove "Friend of the bandits" ring, and return to the same location. So, my question is: is this a bug or is meant to be? If it is a bug, I don't mind if you'd keep increasing relationship after peeing in mouth with NPC's but no with bandits.

The ring is a developer hack. A bandit will attack you even if he loves you unless you become member of the bandit faction or a bandit allies faction

zaira - that's exactly what I'm trying to say. If I use "You can pee in my mouth" too often among bandits, by the time I become the bandit's ally because this dialogue line is increasing relationship with all NPCs, regardless their faction.

Fisrt you must have installed UIExtensions

Then you must define the key in Maria's MCM menu. There are 2 keys that open the wheel menu (by default left and right arrow keys.) You must define them once in MCM before they work.

Yeah I figured that was it.  The problem for me is the mcm menu is not showing up.  No matter how many time I load it's like the game isn't reading it.  So that's why i was wondering if something was overriding it.

Lot of hate. However - I'll introduce new crying effects that are no longer based on Dialogue topics.

Regarding whipping from behind - this depends on the furniture. In a pillory whipping from the front makes no sense. But currently there is a bug that sometimes the wrong whipping points are selected. This is fixed in next release.

Regarding whipping and masturbating: I don't like torture without a sexual background - this is not my understanding about BDSM.

In the past there where no furniture sex animations so I decided to add masturbation but now there are some animations for some devices. I think I will combine them.

next update will be very interesting. i hope you dont forget it.

whipping from behind: what i meant is the x cross,  if that is not placed against a wall to worlds end or another zone,  the npc will go behind it, even through other rooms, whipping through the wall.

about masturbation . no one ever goes into  a brothel pays a bunch of money and then masturbates , no one. after that bdsm, whipping, milk machine,  even watching animal fucking, - the guest will fuck the whore after it. if you can add masturbation after whipping, why not fucking? it is already in the price.

last point is again more places to make sex. player homes, shops, jarls palace, inside dungeons,  everywhere. other sexmods have no restrictions at all, so whats the problem? if there are problems with quest npcs, there are many of them on the streets and inside taverns - more than inside dungeons.

Zaira, I do not know if this is a big deal but thought I'd report it.

I have another mod called "Me Me Me!", it's a clothing mod that places a lock box in the middle of the Whiterun market. I use it as a convenient place to store items.

The last time I started a Maria Prostitution Training Session, when I went to place the items my character had in her inventory in the storage container in the House of Burden basement, all the items that I had placed in that lock box in Whiterun Market were showing in the House of Burden player storage chest.

When I ended the training session I was only given the items I placed in the chest from inventory. I checked, the lock box in Whiterin Market was unaffected.

Also, when I get in game messages related to my character from other mods, she is always referred to as "Prisoner" no matter what name I give her through Racemenu.

Example, Slavtats will say; "Slavetats is done with Prisoner" even though my character's name is "Molly". I only have this happen when Maria Prostitution is installed. It seems like the game recognizes my character's name as "Molly" until the first Maria Prostitution enslavement event happens. Then it changes it to "Chantel". Then after she stops being enslaved, the game refers 
her as "Prisoner" after that no matter what I do. At that point, your mod is taking over all naming functionality. Chantel, Kira's Whore 3, or Prisoner are the only names recognized.

It even effects my save games. I've posted an image (they're reversed) to show this. Where the save is named "Prisoner" I've changed the Character name to "Molly" in race menu but she is still referred to as prisoner, even in saves.

Is there anyway for me to fix that or override it? 

post-907129-0-27014500-1470089017_thumb.png

post-907129-0-04573800-1470089079_thumb.png

How can i make f-f scene use m-f  sl animation  .i already disabled sexlab filter in ME and gay\lesbine filter in sl.?

Iam only having this problem with ME .in other mods like sexlab solutions once i disable the mod filter everything work as intended (f-f use m-f animation)

Been a while, just recently looked again, but afaik you can't.  I think it calls for animations based on the sexes involved so you get that selection even with SL restrictions turned off (or preferences turned on).  So tweaking SL etc. doesn't help.

I had something similar in Devious Helpless (or captured) iirc, they also had a SL scene call that included the sex type being passed, which means for F/F it's all light lesbian ones which for me really didn't match the situation. 

I have the Bannered Mare Extension installed, and the mod has added the new area to the inn, but the Bannered Mare is very empty and the mod doesn't seem to have added any new patrons or potential clients, there's just the same old vanilla characters in there that you would expect to find. And the extended area is completely empty, there isn't anyone down there at all. Is this normal? The Riften Brothel is pretty active with lots of patrons and a few other prostitutes, so I can't help but feeling that something is missing and perhaps it didn't install correctly. Can someone confirm? Thanks

I have the Bannered Mare Extension installed, and the mod has added the new area to the inn, but the Bannered Mare is very empty and the mod doesn't seem to have added any new patrons or potential clients, there's just the same old vanilla characters in there that you would expect to find. And the extended area is completely empty, there isn't anyone down there at all. Is this normal? The Riften Brothel is pretty active with lots of patrons and a few other prostitutes, so I can't help but feeling that something is missing and perhaps it didn't install correctly. Can someone confirm? Thanks

BanneredMare is a vanilla-location...use some Follower/NPC mods

or LIAT ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19841/? ) and you have a full house

BanneredMare is a vanilla-location...use some Follower/NPC mods

or LIAT ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19841/? ) and you have a full house

Thanks for the response, I'll do that. I thought maybe the Bannered Mare Extension .esp was supposed to add generic patrons, but the mod you linked looks like it will do the job nicely.

zaira - maybe this problem needs to be checked:

I was in Rorikstead( although location doesn't matter because it happens in every place) doing free prostitution. I was wearing prostitution outfit. One NPC approached to me and we started to talk about my services. During the "negotiation" with the customer on the street and before I started to dress off, the bandits attacked that NPC. After we killed the bandits I could accomplish the quest, I got payed, but I got three problems:

1. "Show to XXX what are you willing to do for 100 gold" wasn't removed from active quest list although it's marked as accomplished

2. NPCs stopped approaching to me after that because this quest is marked as active

3. My "official outfit" (tavern clothes) lost its attributes (something like: you can make 30% more if wearing this outfit during prostitution) and became plain tavern clothes. "Repair outfit" and "Load outfit" doesn't help.

This has happen to me in Riverwood and Whiterun too with the difference that NPCs were attacked by vampires.

zaira -  I was just wondering whether you have any plans to make the Riverwood and Solitude brothels compatible again in any future updates. It would be nice to have some added variety of brothels to switch between, and I really liked the Riverwood one.

They are still working but not 100% adapted, some new features are not available there

zaira -  I was just wondering whether you have any plans to make the Riverwood and Solitude brothels compatible again in any future updates. It would be nice to have some added variety of brothels to switch between, and I really liked the Riverwood one.

They are still working but not 100% adapted, some new features are not available there

That's good to know, I might install them again then and see how it goes. Do you think you'll add the new features to them at some point, or do you plan on leaving them as they are and just focusing on the Riften brothel?

Okay folks I can't seem to change the "Open mouth" key that is "M" for default. This is really annoying me because everytime I check the map, my character will start walking around with the mouth open heh

All other keys I can change in the MCM for Maria Eden, but the "Open mouth" just won't let me... any way to change this?

Okay folks I can't seem to change the "Open mouth" key that is "M" for default. This is really annoying me because everytime I check the map, my character will start walking around with the mouth open heh

All other keys I can change in the MCM for Maria Eden, but the "Open mouth" just won't let me... any way to change this?

Then you can change your map key in Skyrim Key settings. That's what I did. I kept the "M" key for mouth but I changed the Map key and it works great. Doing that I don't even have to press key for mouth opening. My character is doing it autonomously.

You can change the Button, but you need a new save from ME to work..

http://www.creationk...ipt#DXScanCodes

I have O as example: "mouthkey" : 24,

In the mariadefaults

Can any one pls tell me where dos Maria Eden Prostitution save outfittes and settings ? :)

SKSE / Plugins / StorageUtilData