Tried this mod, not sure what's happening here, but it isn't working correctly. I got a few letters which I ignored at first, then a letter stating that the master had a mission for me. Went to the Jarl's house in Falkreath, gave him a package, he calls Nenya, controls her, makes her strip down Tells me to put a buttplug in her, it gives me a bit of dialogue to comment on how wide she is or how much she seems to enjoy it and then it just ends. I can't control my character, Nenya stands in front of me, naked and buttplugged, but that's it. I waited for a few minutes, but nothing further happens, while it looks like the scene hasn't ended yet.

What's going on here?

Master, Jobs for Master, Falkreath Yarl, No player controls during event, yada yada yada....

You are probably in the wrong mod thread.

It sounds like you are running "Captured Dreams" - Little shop north of falkreath close to the lumber mill.

One of the Jobs the Master from CD gives you is to deliver a package to the Yarl of Falkreath... where you place the steward in some bindings and bla bla bla...

This mod is more along the lines of ...

a. Player steps into an Inn and ask's the Bartender for a Job, and you end up whoring yourself out at the bar for how ever long and the Bark keeper gets have of the pay.

b. You ask someone to be your master, and then you get some slavery stuff and go until you feel like stopping it.

c. You have Simple Slavery Installed lost in battle, there then sold off at auction and become someone's hooker or slave....

So double check your mods, and probably go back to the save prior to entering the Yarl's Longhouse and try it again. It is a scripted event for CD's mod if you have anything installed that interrupts npc's (by having them walk up to you and ask stupid shit or something along those lines) you can break that scripted event... read the requirements on CD's main page and the faq section as well. Sometimes the NPC's will pick back up if they are bounced out of the event, sometimes not.

Sometimes your mistress wants to see you dressed up like a pony. While being her pony you can only crawl on your fours and she humiliates you with cynical comments...

By the way - also wedding will be pimped up

attachicon.gif20160618233003_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160618232902_1.jpg

I soooo love this, wedding idea.... excellent.. my male player would love to be a sex toy/slave to his spouse... hehehe.. can't wait to her her asking: "Will you lick my pussy and fuck me in the ass?" :lol::D  (lol...the last part of the question is what I would love to hear her asking me) ;)

Hey, just trying out the mod and it's looking good!

Was wondering if it would be possible to add an MCM switch to allow prostitution 'johns' to be women? (or if there's a way I can hack it to do so).  My follower/mistress is more of a fan of the female body, so would like our customers to be women.  I know the text/speech will be off with the him/her usage, but can live with that :).

If strapons were an option, could also have more choice of sex animations. Not sure if there's a coding reason those options override Sexlab (have female as preference and strapons on).  Nice as the more aggressive whoring suits the M(fem strapon)/F animations than the lesbian ones.

Thanks. And thanks again for the mod.

Tried this mod, not sure what's happening here, but it isn't working correctly. I got a few letters which I ignored at first, then a letter stating that the master had a mission for me. Went to the Jarl's house in Falkreath, gave him a package, he calls Nenya, controls her, makes her strip down Tells me to put a buttplug in her, it gives me a bit of dialogue to comment on how wide she is or how much she seems to enjoy it and then it just ends. I can't control my character, Nenya stands in front of me, naked and buttplugged, but that's it. I waited for a few minutes, but nothing further happens, while it looks like the scene hasn't ended yet.

What's going on here?

that's not this mod, that is captured dreams 

Noticed some problems with furniture and don't know what to do with it. The two spanking chairs are odd they don't make any sense except one is for the player to spank someone and the other is for someone to spank the player but I can't get my follower to do any of that they just stare at my character while it is floating over spanking chair B. I think these things only work if the player is a slave or whore to the follower right?

I have an idea for prostitution dialogues, instead of going into the whore job right away the player could agree with the customer to meet them later for sex either at the customer home or at the player home/inn the player is a whore for etc. So if the player is late they have to do it for half price and if they miss the date then the customer complains the next day and says if the player doesn't do it for free right now they are gonna report them to the guards blah blah or just rapes the player right there on the spot.

when the whore clothes get magicked up, they occupy sot 52 as well as 32... this is preventing me to equip lower and top clothes at the same time.

Is this normal???

Also, in this update i can no longer whore for a pimp in taverns/brothels:  the potential pimp just hangs after dialogue and just before undressing to show yourself.

What's going on here?

that's not this mod, that is captured dreams 

Yeah, my bad. I must have been tired when I wrote this. Thanks for notifying me anyway.

I have enjoyed this latest Update very much.. For the most part I have stumbled across very few really hard to get around bugs. 

I hope for more Innkeeper abuse in the future, when the master sleeps. Those that you have made, and that I have found have been very fun.

Love what you are doing.

I have enjoyed this latest Update very much.. For the most part I have stumbled across very few really hard to get around bugs. 

I hope for more Innkeeper abuse in the future, when the master sleeps. Those that you have made, and that I have found have been very fun.

Love what you are doing.

Completely agree. I do too. Excellent work.

Mod is coming along nicely, good work!

Would it be possible to do some sort of soft dependency with PSQ? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/667-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/

It could be something as simple as your master giving you a potion, or maybe a mini quest where your master sends you to a Dremora who transforms you into a Succubus. 

I am not sure of the logic here. The master's plan here is basically "I have a nice sex slave here. I should turn her into a demon that can use sex to kill. Nothing could possibly go wrong ...." There would be potential if the master's plan was to turn the slave into a killing machine in order to fulfill some other plan, but that would become a major quest mod totally divorced from the scope of this mod.

I was looking at this mod and the USLEEP patch together in tes5edit today and noticed a lot of changes to hearthfire stuff and I have been wondering why the mods I use for breezehome have been bugging out with the alchemy lab. So I moved my house mods further down the load order putting maria above them hoping it would fix that but I haven't tested it yet. Why did you remove the hearthfire stuff from some parts of the game? I noticed it was in the dialogue section for marriage dialogue.I guess if you married a dom she would have kids around while spanking the player or something like that but still, better not to mess up hearthfire at all.

Mod is coming along nicely, good work!

Would it be possible to do some sort of soft dependency with PSQ? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/667-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/

It could be something as simple as your master giving you a potion, or maybe a mini quest where your master sends you to a Dremora who transforms you into a Succubus. 

I am not sure of the logic here. The master's plan here is basically "I have a nice sex slave here. I should turn her into a demon that can use sex to kill. Nothing could possibly go wrong ...." There would be potential if the master's plan was to turn the slave into a killing machine in order to fulfill some other plan, but that would become a major quest mod totally divorced from the scope of this mod.

PSQ allows for setting it so that you don't kill. The satiation aspect of PSQ makes for a sex addiction that works nicely with this mod. It's very versatile, you can set it so that sex makes you stronger or weaker. 

Is there a console command to advance the training quest to the next lesson? I occasionally get an issue where the next lesson never starts and it would be easier to just issue a command rather than wait around for hours to see if the training lesson will start.

Ok maybe someone can help me out here. When I cast the builder spell on an NPC, I don't get the option of assigning them to be a whore. Don't know if its a bug or I am doing something wrong. 

Hi guys ! I have the same problem, the builder spell is not working  does anyone know how to fix this please?

Thanks !

when working as a whore the assistant keeps moving away which makes my character teleport to them.

this made it impossible to go anywhere or get to the cross/milking machines

is there anyway this can be turned off or the distance increased

all i could do was keep moving them to me using moveto player

I didn't read all 65 pages so if this was answered already I apologize in advance. Does this mod conflict with Alternate Start Live Another Life and the like

No they work just fine together.

Correct and just make sure to not install "Quick start" when installing mod, because you will put them in conflict then. :)

I went this route because I wanted helgen to be destroyed and the whole beginning game stuff to work normally and so far so good but I might be having some problems with other mods playing nice with pervy starts from simple slavery. If you encounter any double device attempts or you get quest messages boxes twice over please post here thanks.

Recently I tried this mod and was very impressed. Has the potential to be the best prostitution mod for skyrim. But some bugs prevented it to keep this mod in my actuall playtrough. For example that very often your john leaves some restrains on you, and nobody will help you.

But I think about trying the mod again in a new game.

Now I have read more then once about a 'whore training quest' in the mod. But I never found something like that. So how do I start that? Thaks a lot!