Irgendwie buggt im Moment das Forum hier, ich bekomme andauernd Fehlermeldungen, wenn ich etwas quoten will... :-(

Danke für den Tipp mit den HighHeels, werde ich versuchen! Ich hatte bislang nur das sie sich immer wieder Klamotten kauft und eben der Sklavin einen Harness.

Du kannst noch mehr Armor klassifizieren - zB. Piercings - dann wird dich die Mistress auch piercen lassen...

Oha... oke, vielen Dank! Ich wusste nicht, dass ich das alles erst klassifizieren, bzw. als solches Speichern muss, dass es auch passiert.. das mit dem Harness z.B. kam automatisch.. ich wartete, ob mehr passiert, machte ihr Geschenke mittels SexLab_Dialogues usw. ... sie verkaufte es zwar immer, aber mehr als der Harness kam nicht.

mfg

PS: das mit dem Mund öffnen funktioniert bei mir zumindest leider immer noch nicht, habe das wie oben beschrieben eingefügt, aber wenn ich die Taste drücke, passiert nichts.. ich an Deiner Stelle würde das raus nehmen, bzw. es automatisch machen... ist doch egal, ob sie nun den Mund aufmacht, oder nicht ;-)

verlege doch denn Mapkey von Skyrim selbst,dann funktioniert auch das Mund öffnen problemlos

Ein guter Rat, ich habe zwar alle Files Schreibgeschützt, aber irgendwie sollte ich das sonst auch schaffen... man ist halt nur doch schon so dran gewöhnt, bei Map M zu drücken! ;-)

Time to say my big thanks, i love consensual slavery-part so thanks for adding that :heart: :heart:  :heart: 

And some wishes for future content:

-less chatter, follower talks alot.

-some oral-scenes, blowjobs etc. all around. "please, take me"-option is a bit limited in my opinion.

-perhaps some scenes before slavery/prostitution, follower asks you to do something for him/her: make money or thank your follower "properly" for helping the dragonborn. Enticing follower to ask more next time... could this be done through talk-option that would lead to asking to be a slave?

-i know you have your hands full so perhaps adding links to those user-made translations

And now if you excuse me, my thalmor mistress is getting impatient...

@shiagwen. If you have any relatoin to IT, you must to know - catching bugs (especially if author not you) is more time consuming procedure vs creating new part of code.

With trying to understand why in Riften club payment for my poor whore's work is not paid by customer, i spend whole day placing debug messages and catch bug in another quest that block previous.

Zaira not only removes old bugs, but moves mod forward (and Windows has bugs - written not by ONE man, but CORPORATION). And full day for all people (zaira's too) still 24 hours, not 25-48-...

Reasons to complain - only IF YOU BUY this mod and expect good product for your money. Otherwise, please, shut up!

@shiagwen. If you have any relatoin to IT, you must to know - catching bugs (especially if author not you) is more time consuming procedure vs creating new part of code.

With trying to understand why in Riften club payment for my poor whore's work is not paid by customer, i spend whole day placing debug messages and catch bug in another quest that block previous.

Zaira not only removes old bugs, but moves mod forward (and Windows has bugs - written not by ONE man, but CORPORATION). And full day for all people (zaira's too) still 24 hours, not 25-48-...

Reasons to complain - only IF YOU BUY this mod and expect good product for your money. Otherwise, please, shut up!

Excellent point here. :)

Yea, like zaira. there a lot modders here who not only fixing the bugs from their mods but making it better and expanding it. Sometimes I'm angry at myself for being stupid because I have no knowledge about scripting at all. I don't even understand HTML cod and don't know how to do a simple Web or blog page, even with instructions. It took me two months to setup my ENB. lol... So, I can only imagine how hard it can be to make, work and fix the bugs in the mod. I so wish to be more helpful, but I can't. And that makes me sad. That's why all modders have my utmost respect and admiration.

Thank you zaira, very much for this excellent mod.

Elf Prince, do not worry and don't blame yoursef - in other aspects of life (work) you have advantage above others. Here (in LL) we are, commonly, community with one goal - catch fun.
Some people mess between bug report and error report (like shigwen did). Second - just words: somethong going wrong when i did something. Bug rep - pointing to problem.
But... sometimes good error report (when all conditions are discribed) equally usefull.

So, we going out of theme of topic, and i'm shuting up about this.

Have a fun with ME. :)

Waiting more from zaira (bugs too) ;)

A general hint: in order to get the maximum fun you shall not only use the ME clothing system to classify whoring and domme outfits. There are additional classifications like HighHeels and piercings - the slave follower quest take those classifications into account.

I am unable to detect such classifications in scripts, you must classify them for me - and I plan additional ones like mini skirts or lingerie.

Goals are that your owner is able to combine outfits for you  and force you to wear what he likes and that other actors react on your outfits.

zaira - I have a question, not request. :)

I noticed that 20160406-230546 version and one after that were compatible with AFT. The last two versions aren't. Although i created a new profile in NMM, only for ME, I was wondering if there is a possibility to make latest version compatible with AFT.

(I apologize in advance if this question was already answered before. If it was I didn't see it)

A general hint: in order to get the maximum fun you shall not only use the ME clothing system to classify whoring and domme outfits. There are additional classifications like HighHeels and piercings - the slave follower quest take those classifications into account.

I am unable to detect such classifications in scripts, you must classify them for me - and I plan additional ones like mini skirts or lingerie.

Goals are that your owner is able to combine outfits for you  and force you to wear what he likes and that other actors react on your outfits.

High Heels with using RM - need to see..., but without old High Heels, right - hard to detect.

For piercing - we have DD slots using agreement, at least, and (PapyrusUtil check for part of keyword).

But you're right, not sure that it might be checked without using custom outfits or request to DD creators...

UPDATED: looking in RM: SDTA - compiled in dll, so... seems no way, but how Ashal detect it in SexLab?

Zaira, you used it, but with ME, my heroine sometimes becomes "under" floor exact with STDA data. I never dig into it...

I noticed that 20160406-230546 version and one after that were compatible with AFT. The last two versions aren't. Although i created a new profile in NMM, only for ME, I was wondering if there is a possibility to make latest version compatible with AFT.

(I apologize in advance if this question was already answered before. If it was I didn't see it)

No way, zaira used DialogueFollower quest, AFT changed this one too - so you must choose btw.

Placing AFT beneath ME can break ME follower quests, and contrary.

And to zaira, need to be noticed in OP: incompatible with AFT.

And for old my words - Initial player record changes IS not necessary and no affect to ME, but gameplay.

No way, zaira used DialogueFollower quest, AFT changed this one too - so you must choose btw.

Placing AFT beneath ME can break ME follower quests, and contrary.

And to zaira, need to be noticed in OP: incompatible with AFT.

Thank you for the answer.

Yea, good thing is the the game notifies me if I want to use AFT and ME together on making the follower. It says that there is compatibility issue. :)

High Heels with using RM - need to see..., but without old High Heels, right - hard to detect.

For piercing - we have DD slots using agreement, at least, and (PapyrusUtil check for part of keyword).

But you're right, not sure that it might be checked without using custom outfits or request to DD creators...

UPDATED: looking in RM: SDTA - compiled in dll, so... seems no way, but how Ashal detect it in SexLab?

Zaira, you used it, but with ME, my heroine sometimes becomes "under" floor exact with STDA data. I never dig into it...

Unfortunately many non LL mods don't follow this agreement. A piercing looks like jewelry to me. And we have two high heel systems and some heels don't use any of them. In short words : I am blind regarding the distinct type of armor.

Another issue: somebody would like to treat a specific armor as a sexy footwear - with a user defined classification I am open for every "fetish".

In near future - after a bug fixing phase - I want to go further with this classification and allow to define a "bitch" factor for every piece of armor. Wearing a combined outfit defines the actors "bitch factor" - a whore outfit will simply be an outfit that exceeds a specific limit. This limit will be different for different places - so for example wearing heels in a temple will be unsavory - in a brothel you need to increase your bitch factor, otherwise NPC whores might snatch the johns away from you and you earn nothing.

Additionally there will be a user defined humiliation factor for armor - so your follower can humiliate you by forcing you to wear specific armor. This opens the outfit system for every kind a fetish - the armor must not be a devious device.

The actors around shall react on those factors.

Sounds really interesting what you have planned for the outfit system. There are a lot of clothes for different fetishes.

With that in mind, here is something that has been bugging me a bit lately:

With clothes you can define any armor slot you like. But with the strip key you only strip the body slot. So if you have something like an extra panty on, it only strips in a sexlab animation if you define it. 

I don't know if that is something possible or on your todos yet.

Ist richtig geil geworden die Maria. Ich überleg mir schon ein richtiges Spielprofil anzulegen;)

Hey. I really like your mod. And I am grateful for what you did not leave it. You are doing a great job.

I have a few ideas:

Dragonborn.

Cute woman wanted to be a slave? You are happy . Of course.
But if your slave is a great Dragonborn? The woman that kills dragons and absorb their souls. She saved a lot of people. Perform feats. Every resident of Skyrim knows about it.
This recognition can be used.

Every man dreams about Skyrim one night with the Dragonborn. People will pay large sums of money, only to see her without clothes. Not to mention the hot sex.

The fame of slave increases its demand and price.

When will the rumors that the Dragonborn has become a slave. The owner can contact influential person in Skyrim.
Such as Jarls, heads of guilds, traders, and others.

They may have specific needs. It can be sex. Animal sex. Public humiliation, games and more. Or maybe they will pay a large sum to buy a slave for a week with a range of services "all inclusive"

Influential people can afford a lot for a great price.

That all fine. But do not forget that the Dragonborn many enemies. They can be annoying mistress. And therefore it is necessary to conclude peace with them. And perhaps they also want to have fun with the Dragonborn? Of course. They carried out vengeance.

PetPlay.

Slave no longer the owner of the body. Slave will look and live as you please Mrs. If Mrs orders down on all fours and become a bitch. Slave will do so. The essence of a simple, it can be a game in pet. The punishment or something else. The possibilities are many. In addition, it looks very sexy.

Also, there is already an appropriate animation. Look here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2633-pc-crawling-all-the-time/

Also a couple of screenshots of what it looks like in the game.

Without the tail.

5c003742c4c6fbed746e6e42ea18a32f.jpg
07effbd6327bc9c31e69051512625f10.jpg
72fc8fe696c8b939d21940c9684fcaf3.jpg
4ecb203a1b6d6d292cabdb316431fe32.jpg

With the tail and ears.

6bd3a99b765b191f867e36f26754b19a.jpg
64db90b1d4c7ee70f9e6df8a5922a0c6.jpg
ef4f1367a476f0cf768e6ecda63ce42b.jpg
169e0770ad7e59c5d489457456093486.jpg
fc6fd3832cabbd798db6090855adab91.jpg
d25cec807fdf387829377f79445e4563.jpg

Mod's tail and ears with physics: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165

Watch the video for presentation.

I am still not sure what are the differences between this version and the other ME mod.

This one seems to be more compatible with everything else and better optimized.

But the old one had better (just my taste) slave options. In that one I had to serve the mistress, and here she just follows me. Could you, somehow, incorporate more "hardcore" slave in this version? Where I HAVE to do what my mistress says (whoring, dancing, earning enough money etc.)

Anyway, thanks for the mod :blush:

ME 1.x is very tight scene oriented. The scenes where very humiliating - but repetitive.

ME 2.x is much bigger and contains also a lot of scenes but the gameplay is more free to play: together with the builder you are your own fetish story writer.

For german speakers 2.x contains voice and believe me - that really makes a very big difference.

Unfortunately many non LL mods don't follow this agreement. A piercing looks like jewelry to me. And we have two high heel systems and some heels don't use any of them. In short words : I am blind regarding the distinct type of armor.

Another issue: somebody would like to treat a specific armor as a sexy footwear - with a user defined classification I am open for every "fetish".

In near future - after a bug fixing phase - I want to go further with this classification and allow to define a "bitch" factor for every piece of armor. Wearing a combined outfit defines the actors "bitch factor" - a whore outfit will simply be an outfit that exceeds a specific limit. This limit will be different for different places - so for example wearing heels in a temple will be unsavory - in a brothel you need to increase your bitch factor, otherwise NPC whores might snatch the johns away from you and you earn nothing.

Additionally there will be a user defined humiliation factor for armor - so your follower can humiliate you by forcing you to wear specific armor. This opens the outfit system for every kind a fetish - the armor must not be a devious device.

The actors around shall react on those factors.

Does your words mean that in ME will be used not only slot32 system? :rolleyes:  If so, i'll be happy - as adviced by me before - attaching "whore" to ring instead armor or something...

I still have an issue, when I become the slave, equip the slave collar, kneel before the misstress, and I have option "Can I ask you something?" (or something similar), but she replies "Go away!".

That's not the game issue. That's a low relationship with your mistress. You pissed her off. :)

To repair the relationship with her, start to sex around. She likes to see you fucking with others... especially when you've been whipped.

What do i do when my Master(I believe its a better word) ask me that she wants my body but I have no idea what to do?

Should i just talk to get and ask if i can do something for her?

Yeap, although she says that line pretty often and it is more she express her likeness toward you then request for sex. But, It's good to "offer" to do something for her. :) it increases her relationship with you and makes her happy.

P.S. - I like when she said to me: "Will you lick my pussy?" - I always do it when reading that line. :)