Thanks for the Update!

I have create the Pony Gear and saved it, my Mistress have bought it in a shop for me, have buy an Horse,.. but what will trigger the Petgame Szene?

Ich habe ein Outfit gespeichert, ein Pferd gekauft, meine "Mistress" hat das Outfit in einem Laden gekauft, aber was löst eine Szene like "Petplay" aus? sie meint nur, sie läuft nicht,.. und steigt dann aufs Pferd auf..

Freundliche Grüße,

Greetings!

Mike

It is one of the follower jobs (I want you to be my pony) - triggered every 3 hours in know territory at daytime or manual ("can I do something for you?")

The horse is a different story - if you ride a horse (and your follower not) your follower takes over the ownership

It is one of the follower jobs (I want you to be my pony) - triggered every 3 hours in know territory at daytime or manual ("can I do something for you?")

The horse is a different story - if you ride a horse (and your follower not) your follower takes over the ownership

Oh oke, thanks very much for the quick Info! :-)

I have problem:

When mistress want to rest in Inn then she climb on "random"  horse and order me to follow her. Unfortunaly after that nothing more happens. She stay in place I can only walk around her in small radious.

I'm using version: 2.1.20160702

Been waiting for the English version to become more complete.  I tried to do my own machine translation, but many things didn't quite make sense.  Thank you zaira and bmckinley50!!!

Anyone using this with Slaverun Reloaded?  I'm just wondering how well it meshes together.  I'm not expecting them to work well, but hoping so ;)

Quick question, every time something happens it lets me choose from a list. For sex animations, but also sometimes my owner will come and I get to choose from a whole list of orders, like forbid clothes, kiss feet, etc. I was just wondering if that's normal.

Quick question, every time something happens it lets me choose from a list. For sex animations, but also sometimes my owner will come and I get to choose from a whole list of orders, like forbid clothes, kiss feet, etc. I was just wondering if that's normal.

Yeppers! that has been the normal for me for long time. I would assume it is to allow you some ability to pick your poison.

Guest Zentari2238

Yeppers! that has been the normal for me for long time. I would assume it is to allow you some ability to pick your poison.

IIRC this is because of some debug mode being enabled (if it's like slavery).

As long as ME is WIP  the Debug option is enabled per default. Disable Debug in ME MCM and you have no more choice - your computer choose for you.

Hey, zaira, awesome work! Btw, what exactly does the debug option do?

And do you use source control for your mod, like for example git? Structure? Do you have a public code repository somewhere?

Nope - every release comes with source code - so if you want the code - you got it.

Debug option disables random selection nearly everywhere

Been waiting for the English version to become more complete.  I tried to do my own machine translation, but many things didn't quite make sense.  Thank you zaira and bmckinley50!!!

Anyone using this with Slaverun Reloaded?  I'm just wondering how well it meshes together.  I'm not expecting them to work well, but hoping so ;)

I ran the last version with slaverun reloaded. The only issue I had was ctd on saves after whipping scenes but that may have been caused by my zaz installation (it turns out in MO if you activate the patch before the main file, it can cause issues, even if you have them in the proper load order, so that may have been that issue). If you have that issue too, just turn off animations with the skip function in SRR's MCM before one starts (there's only so many so you're not missing out on much there). 

Otherwise, I'd advise turning down the sex attack frequency in slaverunreloaded when you have this mod installed and you're enslaved by both unless your machine is really, really good and even then, it still may cause overload issues.  

The biggest problem I run into when running MP with other event based mods like Cursed Loot's sex attack framework, or SD+'s, or Deviously Enslaved, aroused animal attacks, or even devious device effects from say plugs, is that I suspect you on occasion get multiple events going off at approximately the same time and it causes your game to come to a crashing halt and you end up ctding. So I always either turn off some or increase the polling rate for event checks as much as possible (as in, the longest amount of time between checks). 

I have a question about the enchanting follower quest and slave to follower :

I have experienced that these works fine with NPC without follower package, but I have problems with followers (either vanilla ones, or those from standalone mods). It seems to me that the AI follower and AI Maria follower are fighting for control of dialogues.

So, with an NPC who has a follower AI, is it better to :

- First recruit him/her with standard follower dialogue, then ask him/her to follow via Maria dialogue

or

- recruit him/her directly with Maria dialogue (thus ignoring his/her planned follower dialogues)

I have experienced that these works fine with NPC without follower package, but I have problems with followers (either vanilla ones, or those from standalone mods). It seems to me that the AI follower and AI Maria follower are fighting for control of dialogues.

- First recruit him/her with standard follower dialogue, then ask him/her to follow via Maria dialogue

or

- recruit him/her directly with Maria dialogue (thus ignoring his/her planned follower dialogues)

As long as a NPC is a Maria Follower he is removed from vanilla potential follower faction.

So there must be something different happening - eg. a other follower mod like AFT interfere with Maria Eden.

I am always playing with potential followers - without problems.

or

As long as a NPC is a Maria Follower he is removed from vanilla potential follower faction.

So there must be something different happening - eg. a other follower mod like AFT interfere with Maria Eden.

I am always playing with potential followers - without problems.

The enchanting follower system seems to work fine for me so far. I picked for example, Uthgard the Unbroken as an experiment (who you can't get as a vanilla follower until you fight her).

Her relationship rank increased from interaction with her as a maria prostitution follower which bypassed the fight requirement to make her a vanilla follower.

That makes perfect sense since winning the fight with her just increases her relationship rank. Now I can pick her as a vanilla follower or an enchanting follower (I haven't experimented with what happens if you do both at the same time).

The one problem I'm having is that I pick a bunch of followers/ potential masters at the start of game. I use mod organizer, so those followers then get dumped into the Overwrite and you create a mod based on that (see attached image). I quit out, create the mod (see attached picture) and start up my game again.

However, when my character is sent to auction at house of burden, none of the potential masters/ followers are at the auction and the auction just stalls. I still get the message that indicates the scripts are populating the list of potential masters to inject them into the auction, but where there used to be a list of potential pimps/ masters, now it is just blank. We go upstairs, the auctions starts, and when you reach the point where bidders place bids nothing happens, it just stalls. 

Is there some way to get Maria Prostitution to recognize the masters? Should I change the directory placement of the potential masters/ pimps, perhaps put it in my Maria Prostitution directory somewhere?

post-907129-0-45371600-1467560541_thumb.png

or

I am always playing with potential followers - without problem

OK, thanks, I will look at it with what you wrote in mind.

I precise that I don't use a follower mod like AFT. The followers are from this mod author : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36277/?

Also after a while the follower stop following me. When I am near she behave normally (dialogs, comments), but she no more follow me.